Nora Before We Met

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James, another of my favorite positions was being taken while on my knees and leaning down with my elbows bent and my arms supporting me. I liked the way it felt. In this position I was usually willing to give up most of the control over how fast we went. I knew how hard it was for him to stop when he really started going hard and fast. I was turned on by the thought of David being able to see his cock going in and out of me and I knew he could also see my other hole as well and I wondered that he thought about that. Sometimes at night, if we were in the dark, I liked to click the light on so he could see that. And I liked to picture how it would look if I was standing beside us and watching us move against each other so that he would be as deep in me as possible on each stroke. But then I found that in this position he could do some of the teasing. He could slow or stop his strokes and make me beg for him to feed me his cock. I could ask for that or I could just try to move back against him to try to feel him inside. I could fuck him while he held perfectly still. Every way was new to me and every way was good.

"Beyond trying all of the basic sexual positions David also introduced me to other sexual activities that I had never considered as part of what a man and woman might do together. We began to describe out fantasies to each other as we slowly fucked. Sometimes David would say things like, 'Nora, I would like you to kiss me while some other man was fucking you and for you to tell me what you were feeling.' You and I still like to do that, James.

" And I know that I told David at least once that I would like to be with him sometime while I could hear him fucking another woman and he could watch me doing it with another man.And that afterward we could talk about it.

"We looked at erotic photos and videos together. He had some favorite sites and liked showing videos of what purported to be young wives cuckolding their husbands, especially with well endowed African American men. One time we both masturbated as we watched a video of a man stroking his cock as his wife was taken by another man.

"Another time David asked me to play with myself with my skirt up as we drove around the city late at night. Several times he stopped to watch.

"These experiences, and others, deepened my appreciation for how much sex could be part of my life, as much as I wanted it to be, especially with a loving partner, and that is what I found when I married you, James.

"During the final week before he left David and I saw one another only twice. One time we met over dinner after a trip to the Nelson. Mostly we talked about and thanked each other for all we had done together over the past eight weeks. This experience obviously was much more important to me than for David because so much was new to me— though I was sure he had enjoyed the good sex and appreciated the real friendship that went with it for us. Our last time together was for lunch at the restaurant in the Museum of Contemporary Art. As a gift I gave David a water color of a beautiful young nude African American woman that I had done during a small group class I had taken with an artist on the faculty at the University of Missouri Kansas City. I knew he would prize that. David gave me a history of architecture in Chicago with an added section of photos and drawings of the most important buildings in the city. I devoured that book and I began to actively use it when I reached Chicago a few weeks later. I still use it as you know.

"Until I met you James no sexual relationship and no period of time was so meaningful and so happy for me as those summer weeks with David Landsdowne. I had learned a lot about sex from him and I realized more as time passed how thoughtful he had been as my partner and mentor. He helped me become sexually aware and to able to use that awareness.

"David left for Stanford about ten days before my parents were going to drive me to Chicago to begin college. During that short period several very attractive boys asked me for dates and I accepted one of them mainly because I thought it would help me come down from my sexual high with David but also just to see how my experience with him would affect they way I would be with other men. These quick date requests made me wonder if David had told anyone about our intimate relationship or whether the word had gotten about in some other way. Certainly people had seen David and I together in several restaurants, at museums and as we walked together in the park. Perhaps my being seen with David, who was several years older than me, made me seem more interesting to more interesting men.

"Derrick, who I had not met before, was going to be a sophomore at Princeton. When he called he told me that David had suggested he ask me out. He said he and David had known each other while they were students one year apart at the most prestigious private high school in Kansas City. David had told him that I was not only a beautiful blond but also bright and interesting and serious about life. I wondered what else David had told him. In any case, I was eager to go out with Derrick in a way I never would have been before my rich experience with David.

"Derrick reminded me of David in being very calm and confident —and he was very good looking, taller than David and, in contrast to David, with blond hair and a fair complexion. Derrick took me to dinner at a small French restaurant near City Market and, as could have be anticipated, we talked about our plans for the coming year and beyond. He was majoring in History with thoughts of an academic career like his father who taught American literature at the University of Kansas, or of going to law school and then working in government and perhaps later in politics. I described my interests in making art and in galleries and museums and in living in a major city, Chicago.

"After dinner as he turned his car down my street I said to him, 'Derrick, I have enjoyed being with you. Would you like go for a walk in the park before we say goodnight?'

"He parked his car at the end of our block and we made the mile long loop around the park, chatting pleasantly, and then found ourselves sitting on a shaded bench under the trees, perhaps the same bench that David and I sat on on that first time together. It was getting dark and there was no moon. We began to kiss eagerly and soon I felt Derrick's hand on my breast. I did not remove it. But I decided to see what would happen if I told him how I liked to be touched there.

'Derrick that is nice, but would you just move your hand slowly across my nipples, very softly. My nipples are very sensitive and I like them being touched softly and to feel them stiffen.'

"Derrick did as I asked and I was feeling easy with him and excited about feeling sexual with another man so soon after David. I asked Derick if he would like to see my breasts and to kiss my nipples. He did, of course, and I unbuttoned my blouse for him. I liked seeing and feeling his mouth on me. As he tongued my nipples I put my hand on his crotch and found that he was already quite hard. I told him I liked feeling him. I was curious to see what his cock would feel like after getting to know David's so well. I asked Derrick if he would like for me to unzip him and to touch him. His cock was very nice, not as large as David's but very nice.

' Derrick would you like for me to stroke you?' I began before he could answer and I could tell how excited he was. I suspect he was also shocked that things were going so far so quickly. I felt confident that I knew how to tease him and give him pleasure with my hand and I did. But when I could tell that he was almost ready to come, I stopped.

"I said,'Derrick, I will help you come. But first, I want you to touch me.'

I raised my skirt and pulled my panties to the side and then took his hand and moved it to my pussy. 'You can feel that I am already very wet, Derrick. I want you to please me with your fingers and then I will finish you. Go slow at first.'

"He was touching me slowly and lightly, up and down my slit and between my outer lips. After a few minutes I took his finger and placed it where I needed it. 'Now harder and faster Derrick. With just your finger on my clit. Yes, like that. I think you will make me come if you will do that for just a bit more.' Very shortly I had a sweet orgasm and I thanked Derrick for being nice to me and giving me what I needed. I began to kiss him again and, as promised, to move my hand onto his dick again. He was still very hard. I began to stroke him smoothly and quickly brought him to a climax. I had my handkerchief out and caught almost all of his cum, saving him from any later embarrassment.

"I was wondering what Derrick was thinking about a young woman who had just finished high school taking the lead like that the very first time we had met. I'm sure he liked what we did but later what would his option be about my sexual receptivity and assertiveness.

"As we walked back toward my house I asked Derrick what he thought of what we did. He said it was wonderful and so much more than he had expected, that he was very glad that he had asked me to go out with him and hoped to see me again. I told Derrick that I would be leaving Kansas City and the end of the following week and that I would like to see him again if we could find a private place to go. So a few days later we met in the afternoon in his house while his parents were out.

"I did not want to have intercourse with him but I did want to excite him, even amaze him, and to again guide what we did together. After kissing and then asking him to touch me again, I told him that I was going to do something very special for him. I asked him if he would like for me to go down on him and suck his cock, the exact words I used because I wanted to gauge his reaction. He told me that he had hoped that I might do that for him, that I seemed a girl who liked sex and was not afraid to show it. 'A woman,' I said. 'Not a girl, a woman.' Surprised, he nodded. So I did apply myself to giving him good head. And it did not take nearly as long for him to come as it had for David who had more experience and more control.

"And there was one more thing I wanted to do while with Derrick, something else that I thought would shock him. I was in the mood to push myself a bit before I left for college. I told Derrick I wanted him to just watch me, I wanted to do something for myself but I wanted to share it with him and for him to tell me what he was feeling. I stood and took off my clothes. I sat back in the chair opposite him and opened my legs so that he had a clear view. 'Do you like looking at me Derrick?'

"Then I began to use one hand to touch my breasts and the other hand on my pussy. 'Do you like this Derrick. Does it make you hot?' Derrick said, 'This is very hot, Nora. Amazing to watch.'

'Is your cock getting hard again, Derrick? Show me. Stroke it if you like. I would like to watch you. Maybe we can both come at the same time.'

"Derrick began to stroke himself fast and I knew he would come again quickly so I used my finger on my clit to take myself to the edge and held my pleasure there until he was coming and then I had my orgasm.

"Again I was satisfied that I had given someone, Derrick, a special experience and that I had drawn on my experience with David, who I thought of as I was doing this with Derrick. This was the last time I saw Derrick until the Christmas holidays that year. By then he was with a girl he had met at Princeton. As we said hello he whispered his thanks to me for that special experience. ' Mind blowing,' was the term he used if I recall correctly.

"James, did you like hearing me talk about that first summer when I experienced real sex for the first time? What do you think of me after hearing some of the things I did with someone else that summer when I was eighteen?"

"I need to think more about this all, Nora. It seems amazing, almost unbelievable, for such an inexperienced young woman to become so engaged in such a variety sexual experiences, including losing your virginity, and then going far beyond that, in just a few weeks. And how in the world did you become so confident and comfortable that you could assert your own particular sexual requests to a young man, including the first time you met him. It does make me see your sexuality differently, but I'm not certain quite how."

"Do you want to hear more about my experiences, James? About some of the things I did during my college years?"

"Tell me more Nora. I sense that now you are enjoying it. I am learning about some of your sexual feelings that go further back than I expected. I suspect you would not be talking about this so freely now except for our sexual experiences with other people during the past year since we became involved with Adrian. Knowing more about what you enjoyed when you were eighteen reveals more about your feelings now, not just your willingness but your eagerness to engage in new sexual adventures."