Nora Before We Met

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After he had come I touched him to feel how soft and how much smaller he had become. We snuggled together on the couch, kissing sweetly. I was ready for more sex if David had initiated it, but he said that he thought we should go no further now. He said he hoped that before we met the next night that I would enjoy thinking about what we had done together and how it felt. He told me that he was enjoying our going step by step together, that he wanted to help make each new pleasure memorable for me. He said he liked being a more experienced partner for me with new experiences to offer me, especially since I seemed so willing to reward him in return.

"We agreed to start the next evening with dinner at a new restaurant in the Crossroads and then to return again to his house for a swim and another special time together. He asked me if that sounded OK. I told him I would find it hard to wait until then.

"After dinner the next night the evening unfolded much as the night before. After a swim we sat together and kissed and he fondled my breasts and stroked my pussy. But before we went further David said, 'Nora, let's go to my room. I would liked for you to be there with me and for us to share something that I suspect will be new for you. Do you think you are ready for that?' I was.

"When we entered David's room, he turned on a tiny soft light above the bed. Beyond the two of us on the bed the rest of the room almost disappeared in shadows. As we began to kiss, he said he hoped I would agree to follow his lead again tonight but to let him know if he was taking me too far. I told him I wanted him to guide me to go further than we had been, and that I trusted him.

David spoke very softly to me. 'Nora, would you stand next to the bed and take off all of your clothes for me. Go slow so that I can enjoy what you are revealing to me.' I stood and removed my light summer dress and then my bra and panties. David said, 'Nora, you are incredibly beautiful and I crave touching every part of your body. Soon you will understand better how desirable you are and the implications of that for how men think about you. Maybe I can help you begin to enjoy showing off your body more to arouse desire and to give pleasure. Just watching you undress is very exciting.'

"After I joined David on his bed, he asked me again to lay back and open my legs for him and he began to play with my pussy. He went slowly and as he was fingering me he began to ask me questions.

'Nora, do you like touching yourself?'

'I do David, but not often. Sometimes when I wake up in the night and can't go back to sleep.'

' Do you think you might enjoy touching yourself more if you are thinking about what we have been doing together?'

' Probably so. It will be sweeter remembering how good this has been with you. When you aren't here to touch me maybe I can draw on my memories of us doing sexy things together to excite myself.'

" As David continued to play with me he asked, 'Would you like to try something more tonight, something new again Nora?' I whispered yes. I felt eager to go wherever he would take me.

He said, 'Just keep your legs open and close your eyes, Nora. I am going to put my mouth on your pussy and I hope that my tongue will please you as my fingers have. Have you let anyone do this for you before?'

'No. Never. But I would like for you to to be the first and I want to feel you there.'

"David lay down between my legs and moved his mouth slowly and gently on my sex and kept that pace until he heard me sigh and my breathing became heavier. I liked what he was doing and I knew he would like for me to tell him so. So I began to talk to him. 'This is so good David. I love your tongue. Keep doing it. Lick me. I want to come for you this way and I am almost there.' David began to move his tongue faster and more firmly on my clit and that carried me over the edge. My orgasm was very strong. And then he slowed again kissing my pussy with his lips and sliding his tongue in and out of me.

"I told David that I had felt so sexy with him tonight, that being naked and spread so open for him seemed highly erotic to me. I said that his mouth and his tongue had given me intense pleasure and that I knew this feeling was something I would want often".

David said, ' Nora, Do you know what this is called, what we just did?'

"I asked him if he meant that we had had oral sex. He said that was true but did I know and could I use a more vulgar term for what he had done for me. He said that sometimes during sex he liked, and he thought most men liked, for a woman to use very explicit words for what she wanted and what they were doing together. Like everyone, I had heard both boys and girls talk casually about sex, using the common words for things, and I thought I did know what David wanted to hear me say. So I did."

'David, do you mean that you have been eating my pussy!'

' I have been eating your pussy, Nora,' he said. 'I have been licking your cunt and tonguing your clit. Last night you played with my cock. And last night I finger fucked you. Now, do you want me to eat your cunt again? If you do, another way you can ask for that is to say you want me to go down on you.'

'I like hearing you talk to me like that David. Coming from you it turns me on. I want to learn how to excite you, or some other man sometime, by saying sexy things. And yes, right now I am asking you to go down on me again and to eat my pussy. Make me come again, David. I need it. I want your tongue to fuck me. I want to spread for you and to give you anything you want tonight.'

"And he did eat me and made me come twice more, maybe more than that. He seemed tireless. I felt like I had been shown a new sexual country and I was so pleased that David and I had gone there together.

"And then we went further that same night. After David had pleased me again with his mouth he told me that he hoped I would do the same for him. 'David, I want to do that for you but you will need to tell me just how to do it to make it best for you.'

' First Nora, touch me with your hand again. Just make my cock grow and when it gets very hard it will be easier for you to put your mouth around it.'

" I did that for him and I liked seeing and feeling him grow big and hard. I liked the hair around his cock and his balls. It was exciting to feel the impact I was having on him. I waited for his next suggestion."

'Now, when you are ready Nora, just put your mouth over the bulb at the top of my dick and kiss and suck it for a minute. You will probably feel my cock jump from the touch of your lips. And then gradually, with your lips around the top of my shaft, just slide your mouth softly up and down my dick, getting used to the way it feels. You won't be able to take the whole length when I am hard. As you move your mouth down the shaft and then back up, try tightening your mouth around me. It is very nice for me to feel your mouth moving very softly at first and then much more firmly at other times. Doing it with your mouth tightly around me will make me come more quickly but it is nice to be teased softly as well. Maybe it is like what I try to do for your pussy with my fingers. Different kinds of pressures and speeds to tease and to build up excitement. If you learn to like giving head like this you might later try taking the head of my cock all the way to the back of your throat. It may take practice to be able to do that, and you may decide it is never something you want to do.'

"I tried to follow David's suggestions and I liked feeling that I was learning how to do this for him and that I could be in control of his pleasure. But I knew that I was not very good at it, especially when I tried to hold my mouth very tight around him. He asked if I wanted to make him come or would rather wait for another time. When I said I wanted to please him now he asked if I wanted him to come in my mouth or perhaps on my breasts. I said I preferred the breasts now and that next time I would try to take his come in my mouth. I was trying very hard but my mouth was soon becoming very tired, so I told David I needed to stop. I pleased David with my hand and I watched as his cock jerked and a heavy creamy stream of cum came out of him in several spurts. I told him I would try again soon to please him with my mouth on him.

"Then David asked me if I was a virgin. I think he knew the answer. I told him that yes, I was a virgin, but that I hoped I would not be much longer. I said 'David I definitely do not want to begin college in Chicago still not having been fucked.' He said he wanted me to think more about this before we would meet again the next evening, that he wanted me to be sure about it. I told him I would but that I was pretty sure that I wanted him to be my first real lover.

"The next night we went out for dinner again. We talked about our friends and families, our summer internships, and the courses we planned to take in the fall. But we both knew our minds were on on being together later. It was a very hot day in Kansas City and very dark by the time we arrived at David's house. He had a proposal. 'Nora, I would like to leave the pool lights off and for us to swim in the nude tonight.' This was another first for me. I enjoyed the feeling of swimming naked, of just being in the water with him like that and of holding each other and kissing. I felt his dick grow hard against me.

'After our swim we did not dress but carried our clothes with us up to the terrace room overlooking the pool. We held each other and kissed on the coach. I enjoyed having my arms around David's firm chest and my hands on his strong arms. He began to touch my sex and very quickly had me moaning and whispering to him about how much I loved him stroking my pussy. I was learning to feel comfortable telling him out loud what I liked and I felt that I could ask him for what I wanted. It was not long before I shuddered with a first orgasm.

"When I thanked David for pleasing me, he asked me if I would like his mouth on me again. I said I wanted that if he did. He said he did want to please me that way but he hoped I would try again to please him with my mouth at the same time.

"David said, 'Nora, here is a way we can do this. I will lie on my back. You knell on top of me with your legs open over my head. I will use my tongue and mouth to please you. And you can try then with your head over my cock to take it in your mouth and suck me. This way we can give each other pleasure and maybe it will be nicer for you and less tiring for your mouth.'

"I felt awkward getting into this position and a bit nervous about lowering my pussy to David's face, but almost immediately I began to respond to his mouth on my pussy and so I wanted very much to please him as well. It was obvious very quickly that we both were enjoying this. David asked me if I liked it and I told him I loved how we were sharing this way. This new position seemed incredibly intimate to me. And I was finding I easier also to use my mouth on him.

"I told David that I was just about to come again and that I could not hold back much longer. Just then David surprised me by dipping his finger in my very wet pussy and then when he knew I was about to climax he placed that slick finger against my ass and applied very light pressure slipping just the tip of his finger inside. This shocked me and thrilled me at the same time. My ass tightened around David's finger and I felt a delicious spasm which helped send me into another deep orgasm.

"I still had my mouth clamped around David's dick and was working vigorously up and down the shaft. I was in such a state after my climax that I hardly realized he was coming in my mouth. When I did I tried to keep his cum there because I had read that showing a man his cum in your mouth and then swallowing it while he watched was something that most men found very erotic. And so I turned around and laid on my side with my face next to David's and I opened my mouth to show him what he had put there. And I swallowed.

"As we lay there together, my body was calmed but my mind was racing. I felt a sense of exhilaration — and also pride. So much new had happened for me again this night and I wanted to store it all in my memory. I thought of the new position whereby we could give each other oral pleasure at the same time. I liked that and I began to imagine some variations that might be possible. Then I thought about how much I enjoyed David pressing his finger on my ass at just the right time to add to my orgasm. I certainly had not expected how much I felt from just that light touch and I was not prepared to like it so much. I wondered if I told David I had liked that where it might lead in the future. And finally, I had pleased David with my mouth and I had swallowed his cum. The taste and feel of it was not very appealing but I knew what I had done was a good reward to him for all he had done for me. And I was happy with myself for seizing the moment.

"David told me then that he thought we had already had a wonderful evening together and he reminded me that tomorrow night would be the last for which we would have such free use of his house since his parents would be returning from Maine the day after. Then David asked me whether I had thought further about having intercourse with him. I told him that I would like to do that with him and that the things we had already done together tonight made me feel that this next step was just a logical one for us to take together. I told him that I was nervous about it and feared that I might not be able to relax and enjoy it as much as he or I would like the first time. But I wanted to go ahead.

"David suggested that we smoke a joint to help me relax before we wen't further and we did. He held me close and kissed me as he began to gently and slowly run his hands over my body. He began finally to focus his attention on my sex, stroking my pussy to build my desire. I could feel that I was very wet. I whispered to him then, 'David, I am ready. I want you now.'

"David reached for a condom and asked me to watch as he placed it on the head of his cock and then rolled it down his shaft. I had never seen this done before. I knew it was the right thing for him to do but in the back of my mind I was wishing he could take me without it. He asked me to lay on my back and to raise my knees toward my breasts and to open myself for him as I had done for his hand and his mouth. I felt his penis against my lips and then entering me and pushing slowly until he was against the hymen. He paused and asked, 'OK?' When I smiled and nodded he pushed hard against and through and deep in my vagina. I felt only a slight pain, not as much as I feared. In my head, relief and gratitude.

"David began to move slowly in and out so that I could get used to the feeling. Neither my mind nor my body was fully able to respond as I wanted. I put my arms around his back and slid them down to hold his hips as he moved. He began to move faster. I thought he probably did not want to prolong being in me this first time and also that he needed relief. Soon I could tell that he had come. He pulled out of me and lay beside me and asked if I was OK. 'Yes, I'm OK David.. Thank you David for being with me this first time.'

'Nora, next time will be better for you. And I hope that it will get better each time we are together.'

"I stopped to think that we had reached this point after knowing each other for less than three weeks and that we would have another five weeks before he would have to leave. It made me happy to think that for the next two weeks we could see each other as often as we would like at my house and that I would have a chance to repay him for all he had done for me and what he might do for me in the weeks ahead.

"When we met the next night talked only briefly about the night before. I assured David that I felt fine. I said to him, 'David, I am looking forward to learning how to fuck you better and to enjoy it more.' He told me that while he would be happy to use a condom each time but he encouraged me to see a doctor to request a prescription for birth control pills or some other form of birth control. He said that if I did not wish to do that in Kansas City I should do so as soon as I arrived in Chicago. As always he tried to be thoughtful and encouraging in the way he talked about this with me.

"So over the next week or so we used my parents house every evening. I was happy about that because it would give me a chance to show David some of my drawings and paintings in my portfolio. It was easy for David to drive into our garage unseen from the street. And whether we were in the house or around the pool we had complete privacy because of all the trees and shrubs around our property. We usually kept the lights low or off anyway.

" When we had sex, which was almost every night, I felt very comfortable responding to David's suggestions. But also increasingly I told him what I would like as well. My interest in sex had increased from direct experience with David and also from the reading and watching I was doing on a variety of on-line erotic sites. That was easy to do while my parents were away. I could hardly think of anything but sex during the day, anticipating being with David that night.

"Usually when we began, David would suggest that we try something that he enjoyed and that he hoped I would too. Almost everything he proposed sounded exciting to me and I enjoyed almost all of it. Some of his suggestions surprised me. A few nights after we had first had intercourse he asked me to straddle him as he lay on his back on my bed. 'Now, Nora, come up here and lower your sweet pussy on my face and let me please you with my mouth before we do anything else. I like eating your pussy and if it is good for you like this I want you to ask for it anytime. I like the taste of you and to be able to see you above me, see your breasts, and hear your enjoyment as I lick your pussy and use my tongue on your clit and get you really hot. Then after you have an orgasm or whenever you feel ready I want you slide down and ride my dick until I come. You can go as fast or slow as you like but I want you to try to tighten your vagina around me and to slide all the way down on me to the bottom of my shaft until I can feel you against my balls.'

"This became one of our favorite ways to have sex during the next several weeks. I liked putting my pussy on his face. It seemed so obscene to do something called face-sitting. And I liked riding David's cock. I liked being able to control the pace of our fucking in that position and I liked it when I lifted myself high so that his dick almost came out of me and that I could then come down hard on it. It was a real power trip that when I could feel him getting close. If I stopped moving he would ask, almost beg, for me to start again. Or if I wanted to I could just go fast and hard so that he would lose control entirely until he came and I often did too.

"I also liked to turn my body so that I was facing away from him while I was riding him; rather than looking up to see my breasts he would be looking at me grinding on his cock and could see me tighten the muscles in my ass as I clamped around him. Several times when I was almost ready for an orgasm in that position I asked him to place his finger on my ass and then as I was starting to orgasm to just slide it in a bit. That made me feel really sexy and I think it excited him for me to ask him. He never tried and I never asked him to put his cock in me there, though I thought about it. Some of the things I especially still enjoy, like cupping a man's balls while I play with him or suck him, I learned to like during these times with David.

"I was becoming more confident and creative in what I could do to excite him and myself. I was learning that teasing him, making him ask for what I could give him and then making him wait for it, asking him to tell me how he lusted for me, was not cruel but actually added to our enjoyment of one another. It just made us feel sexier and hungrier for one another. That was a good lesson to learn. Don't you agree, my husband?