Nora Discovers Her Power

Story Info
Nora wasn't aware of how much she desired to be in control.
3.3k words
4.6
11.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora looked in the mirror before leaving to go on the date. She had pulled her favorite first date dress out of the closet, a black knit empire waist dress that had a deep neckline that showed off her large soft cleavage. The dress was casual, so she had thrown on a jean jacket. She turned in the mirror trying to like the body she was in, fat, fleshy. She threw her auburn curls up into a loose bun, several ringlets immediately springing out of the elastic she used to fasten it. She leaned in and put on a deep red lipstick, smiling as she realized it matched the manicure she had gotten earlier that week, and the underwear she had bought this afternoon.

She had met Gil on a dating website for plus sized women, so she knew that at least he wouldn't reject her outright based on her appearance. She had tried to post accurate pictures of herself, showing off her round stomach and heavy thighs in various poses. Living in Berlin, she had found herself mainly attracting men with a particular fetish, who were fairly aggressive about pursuing it. Nora usually dodged or ignored such messages, as being a object held little interest to her. Unlike most men on the site Gil hadn't immediately complimented her appearance, instead he had sent her a message letting her know his German was not good.

"Mine either," she responded.

"Oh, you're not German?"

"No, American, you?"

"Italian, I just moved here for a year though."

After a few days of small talk back and forth on the app, he had finally suggested going out to get dinner. He asked her for suggestions and she fumbled trying to think of a place. She had arrived in Berlin married to a mean man who had given her a weekly allowance that never let her go out to eat. While she had been here five years, she had no real good places to go, even one year out of their separation. She finally mentioned a coffee shop close to her apartment and they agreed to meet.

She checked her reflection in the mirror one last time, her hands resting on her ample stomach and smiling. She knew she was supposed to dislike her body but she loved it. Wide, powerful, soft, strong all at once. She blushed just thinking that, as if loving herself was a taboo. Her husband had berated her looks, a sad small man who used controlling her to make himself feel better. But even after a decade of living with that constant beratement she still enjoyed the way she looked, frequently taking photos of her curves, of her belly, her breasts, her ass. Smiling at her reflection she turned around and walked towards the coffee shop.

Gil was not what she had expected, although his picture certainly aligned with what he had posted. A red headed Italian, with freckles seemed such a novelty to her. He was an art professor and while he stumbled over his English, he managed to talk about the book he was working on without sounding pretentious. But what really intrigued Nora was his attention to her. He asked questions and then leaned in close to hear her answers, occasionally saying "I'm sorry." When he didn't understand her, and then clarifying her comments when she repeated them. After an hour or so he leaned over and stroked the side of her hand, the touch immediately making her smile.

They left the cafe and she hesitated for a moment before leaning in to hug him, her cheek brushing against his. She turned her head and was surprised to find his eyes focused directly on her, she leaned up and kissed him, he grabbed around her waist almost immediately and returned the kiss, forcefully. She stumbled backwards a little and then grabbed the lapel of his jacket and kissed him back even harder, pushing her tongue into his mouth. She then pulled back, blushing as she realized there were quite a few people walking around them.

She paused for a moment, staring at him, his skin flushed and a content smile on his face. "Do you want to come home with me?" she asked. She was almost as surprised as he was that she asked.

"Yes, please," he said to her.

They walked a few blocks, their fingers entwined. "What do you like?," he asked, somewhat jarringly but he didn't seem embarrassed by he question.

Nora looked at him quizzically. "Like?"

As opposed to answering her inquiry he replied "I like it if you take control, do you like that?"

Nora felt a surge between her legs and a wicked smile immediately went to her lips. "I can do that," she said her hand squeezing his.

They walked silently for a few more blocks before turning into the courtyard of her building, she walked in front of him on the small path, her hand pulling him towards the door. She fumbled slightly with her keys at both the main door and the one to her flat. He rested his hand on her waist as the last door opened. She turned to face him in her hallway, her eyes quickly darting around to see if there was anything she needed to hide. But midway through her scan he took his hand and put it on her cheek softly bringing her face up to his he kissed her, not as forcefully as on the street, almost sweetly, she returned his kiss, gently pushing his body against the door frame.

Pulling back and smiling she went in to kiss him again but he asked if he could use the restroom. Slightly flustered, she nodded and pointed to a door down the hall. "It's there."

He nodded and walked to the restroom. She went in the kitchen and poured two large glasses of water. She slowly drank from the glass, feeling a blush creeping over her cheeks as she thought about the conversation they had on the street. She had immediately felt excited when he asked if she liked to take control. Her marriage had been characterized by an initial period of sexual exploration that had devolved into her needs being completely discarded. She had primarily been submissive with him, but mainly their sexual interactions (which became fewer and fewer) had been him relentlessly banging into her while she tried to do anything but be bored.

So why had she agreed so readily that she could take control? She had some moments with ex boyfriends that she still thought about where she had been more dominant. She even had one ex who's hands she had tied to the bedframe several times. But she never really had considered that she might just naturally be dominant. What if she didn't know what to do?

She ran her finger around the condensation at the rim of the water glass, nervously biting on her bottom lip, when she looked up he was standing there. She reached for the other glass of water and handed it to him. He took it and smiled at her, sipping slowly. They both stood in her kitchen for a moment finishing their water, before almost in synch they put their glasses down on the counter.

She moved towards him, her anxiety fading as she closed in, pushing her lips firmly against his and then moving him against the counter. Her soft breasts pushing against him as her tongue pushed into his mouth. At first he seemed startled by her approach but then he returned her kisses, his fingertips landing gingerly on her hips. She pushed against him more, her hands wrapping around the back of his head, her fingers latching onto his soft red curls.

She pulled his hair a little, letting her kiss slide down his neck, biting softly on the flesh, a thrill shooting through her as he moaned when her teeth hit the skin. She looked up at him and said "come to my bedroom?" He nodded and followed her down the hall.

She closed the door behind them and immediately pushed him down on the bed, ignoring her usual concern about her weight being too much and sitting on top of him, her mouth finding his again. He moaned against her lips as she thrust her tongue into his mouth, her hands again instinctively finding his hair.

She suddenly sat up, her knees on either side of him as he laid back on the bed. She smiled, loving this position and how content he looked. "You like me on top like this?"

"Oh yes," he replied, that soft Italian lilt almost betraying a vulnerability. She twirled one of her curls around her finger staring down at him, taking a second to assess the situation, to decide what she wanted to do next. His hands started moving over her hips squeezing them and writhing slightly.

She smiled, knowing exactly what she wanted to do she grabbed both of his wrists and pinned them over his head. He immediately thrashed a little underneath her, his hands pushing upwards and his head leaning forward, trying to kiss her. She pulled her chest back a little, keeping it right out of his grasp. "Please" he said softly, and that soft syllable lit something inside her, she suddenly felt completely in charge, completely in control and she loved it.

"Please what?"

"Please let me touch you."

"Oh you want to touch me?" she said, smiling wickedly down at him and shifting her weight slightly so that her thighs pushed right against the crotch of his pants.

"Yes, please."

"Please, please, please," she said mockingly, her hands pressing hard into his wrists. Leaning over him she pushed her lips hard against his, almost knocking their teeth together, feeling a thrill as he moaned onto her. She pulled back again, moving backwards until he couldn't reach her with his mouth anymore.

"Oh please," he said again, "Please let me touch you."

"You want to touch me?" she said, moving his hands lower and then pinning them under her knees, grinning as he winced when she pressed them down.

"Yes, please."

Her hands now free, she lifted her dress above her head- letting it fall to the side, revealing her deep red bra. He gasped, staring up at her. She then reached for the front clasp on the bra and released them, letting her breasts free, their large shape making a teardrop shape on her chest. She cupped them- staring down at him, "You want to touch me here?" she asked, her voice light and teasing.

"Everywhere," he gasped up at her, his eyes moving around her body, mouth slightly open..

"Everywhere," she repeated mockingly, "Like here?" She moved her hands to the slight apron her belly made at the bottom, an area she normally felt self conscious about.

"Oh god yes, please there," he gasped.

She lifted one of her knees and grasped his wrist- leading it to her belly and placing it on her. He squeezed over and over again, moaning in the pure joy of her body. She pulled her hand back from his, letting him continue while she leaned back looking at him. His eyes were intently focused on her body as his fingers squeezed her flesh, and then softly traced over it.

"Happy?"

"Oh yes," he said nodding quickly, "Very."

She let him squeeze for a few more moments and then rolled off of him, he immediately followed her over as she laid on the bed- kissing her deeply, she indulged for a moment, her legs wrapping around his as she roughly grabbed his curls, pulling him towards her, removing his shirt over his head. She felt like she wanted to devour him, to consume him, to make him hers. She pulled his head back and looked at him for a second, a dreamy smile on his face as he tried to move in to kiss her again. She shook her head and pushed his head down, his mouth leaving a trail of moisture as it slid over her body and got to her red lace bottoms.

He moaned as she got him to where she wanted him, his nose burrowing into the crotch of the underwear, smelling her. She shifted slightly, her thighs pressing against the side of his face, her feet pushing firmly into his back. "Oh god you smell so good," he said in between inhales, his mouth and nose pushing against the lace, she could feel herself getting wet already.

"I do, don't I?" she replied, surprised at her own self-confident words.

"Yesss," he moaned before burrowing his head back against her. She rocked slightly up towards him and then, looking down at him she started to close her thighs, both of the soft fleshy appendages moving closer together, surrounding his head. She tightened her muscles, feeling him there, trapped against her pussy and then shivered, her nipples tightening almost painfully from the thrill.

"What do you want?"

"Oh god, to taste you, please," he begged, his face barely moving from her crotch, as if he couldn't bear to leave it.

"Beg."

The word surprised her so much that she took in a deep breath. But it felt so right, so powerful, how she wanted to be. In control, in charge, fucking precious. Someone who just licking would be a privilege, she stared down at him, her eyes slightly narrowing, her jaw set, knowing she had complete and total power.

"Please please please, let me taste you," he moaned up at her, "please I need to taste you, please."

She smiled, and shifted her hips, letting her finger find the waistband of her panties. "Take them off with your mouth."

He didn't hesitate, he bit onto her waistband, tugging them down her body. His wet mouth and the silk sliding down her legs, sending sparks to her pussy, which she could feel open as the cool air hit it. She let her knees fall slightly open as he removed the panties altogether. His head immediately traveled back up her body to her pussy as fast as it could.

"Ah, ah, ah," she said, closing her knees slightly and wagging her finger at him, "I didn't say you could taste yet."

He moaned in response to that, a deep guttural sound of desperation that thrilled her. His desire for her, but his total submission to what she wanted despite of it, felt so completely right. This is where she is supposed to be, this is how she is supposed to be desired. This is how she is supposed to be treated.

She smiled and crooked her finger at him, and he eagerly came up towards her, she kissed him deeply, letting her tongue push into him, her hand firmly grasping onto his curls. He returned the kiss and the moved to her neck, biting her a little. She winced but let him continue for a second, letting the pain wash over her and then she grabbed his curls and pulled him back harshly. "You're going to pay for that," she said, her eyes cold, but the hint of a smile on her lips.

She pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him again, sitting on his stomach, she leaned over and smacked his face. He gasped and looked up at her. She suddenly wondered if she had gone too far, "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Oh yes," he replied, looking up at her with an almost innocent expression. She hesitated for a second and then smacked his face again, harder this time.

He flinched but did not pull away or fight her, she smacked his face again. Then she leaned down close to him, his hands already squeezing her thighs in that needy desperate way he had earlier. "You like biting huh?" She then moved her mouth to his nipple and bit hard. He yelped, thrashing a little, but didn't touch her head as her teeth continued to sink in.

She released it, and sat back up, blushing as she saw her tooth marks all around his nipple, an almost perfect oval surrounding the now slightly inflamed dark pink center. She glanced back at him, "Are you okay?" she asked again, this time, with less hesitancy.

"Yes," he almost moaned up at her, his hands still greedily squeezing her hips.

She leaned over and blew cold air on the bite mark, smiling as the nipple tightened almost immediately. She gave it a little kiss and sat up again. Then she took her thumb and forefinger and grabbed the nipple, twisting it as hard as she could. He yelped and bucked enough underneath her to make her have to put a hand on his chest to steady herself. She quickly pinched again, harder, her other hand moving to his side and pinching there, reveling as he squirmed underneath her.

She continued this torture for several minutes, pausing when he thrashed too hard, asking "Are you okay?" in a matter of fact manner and then continuing her attack when he inevitably answered "Yes." She stopped for a second and leaned back examining her handiwork, soft red welts all over his chest and both of his nipples looking raw and inflamed. She smacked him across his face again. "What did you want again?" she asked.

"To taste you, please, please let me taste you," he begged, looking up at her.

She paused for a second, twirling one of her curls around a finger, staring down at his desperate face and rolled off of him, laying next to where he was. He paused for a second, looking at her for approval, realizing that is what he was doing sent a thrill through her again. She nodded sharply and he immediately crawled towards her pussy. She scooted to the end of the bed, she wanted him on his knees she realized, he immediately understood and planted himself between her legs, his mouth moving immediately towards her.

She laid back and let him worship her with his tongue. He started off slow and she relished in it, letting any built up tension from the situation just leave her body, devoting herself to her own pleasure. After a few minutes she started craving more, so her hand went to the back of his head, once again firmly grabbing his curls. He responded immediately to her, his tongue moving closer to her clit, lapping against it, she moaned and pushed him further into her cunt.

Leaning up on her free hand so she could look down at him, she smiled. There he was, on his knees his face completely obscured by her large thighs, her hand pushing him into her. She reached down and finding the underside of his arm pinched hard. He moaned onto her and then began to move faster between her legs, his mouth sucking on her clit now. She released his arm and he slowed down slightly.

She realized that she could control his pace this way, so she pinched again. He immediately returned to sucking at a fast pace, his moans vibrating against her. She followed this, pinching harder and softer for her own pleasure, driving herself to intense pleasure. As she got close to an orgasm she pinched hard, twisting the skin, her other hand pushing his head hard against her, her thighs trapping him. She didn't let go until the entire wave passed over her, a shuddering hard orgasm that sent pleasure through every part of her.

He stayed between her legs after she let go, gently licking her thighs, cleaning her juices from her, a content smile on his face as he attended to her. She looked down her body at him, still shivering slightly. The sight of him on his knees cleaning her, taking care of her pleasure with seemingly no concern for his own felt perfect. She knew that this was where she was always supposed to be, that this was her place as much as it was his. She whispered down to him "That will do," and collapsed back on the bed, her mind already running through so many wicked scenarios for the future.