Escape to Miss Brenda Pt. 01-02

Story Info
Andy visits Miss Brenda for a session of BDSM.
1.9k words
4.32
10.5k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: HELLO to all the subby, wanky men who have commented so kindly about my previous works, and an apology to you for my being so late with further updates. The last few months have been very difficult for me. Please now enjoy this fuller, longer story. ES

For James T.

ESCAPE TO MISS BRENDA - PART ONE

It was that time, again. Andy couldn't remember the last time he'd been to see a professional Domme for a session of femdom-malesub training, discipline and genital relief, but he felt the irresistible urge to visit one again.

His partner didn't understand his need for femdom-malesub erotic domination, and so he spent much of his time online, masturbating to the many pretty, strict and glamorous dominatrixes he found there. He watched videos of pretty Dommes as they whipped, caned, spanked and trained their submissive male slaves, and he even followed an online femdom story from a dominatrix author, Miss Elizabeth Strokewell, in Literotica.

But every so often, such as now, he needed a dose of the real thing. He scanned the internet for dominatrixes in his area. Gosh! They were as expensive as ever! If only they were a bit cheaper, he thought, he'd visit them more often.

He perused the various photographs. Here was one dressed as a riding mistress with a naked male submissive at her feet. Here was another, dressed as a Headmistress, cane in hand, with an unruly bare-bottomed male bent before her. Here was one dressed as a Gestapo Mistress, with her leashed human slave dog crawling at her feet.

He dreamt of standing naked and erect before them all, his cock and buttocks up for their pleasure, while they whipped, strapped, paddled and caned his bare behinds, before playing with his enormous erection and bloated testicles, at first with their fingers and then with bizarre devices, before slowly milking him to the most mind-bending orgasm and ejaculation.

At last he found a pretty Domme - a certain Miss Brenda - who worked at a nearby establishment called Fantasy Castle, and whose special advertised interests, which included foot fetishes, caning and masturbation, seemed to align with his own, and he telephoned her to make an enquiry.

"Yes, Pet?" came her educated voice in his handset, "Can I help you with something?"

Andy spoke nervously.

"Hello, Miss!" He said. "I wish to enquire about having a session of femdom-malesub BDSM with you!"

"Oh yes!" She replied. "You're a subby thing, are you? And what are your special interests?"

"I like to be facesat, caned and masturbated, Miss!" He blurted. "And - and other things!"

"Oh, my!" She said. "What a subby, slutty thing you are! You should be spanked for having such thoughts! When would you like to visit me for it?"

"How much will it cost, Miss?" Andy asked. He was no fool when it came to money and value.

Miss Brenda gave him a price for a one-hour session of domination, discipline and genital relief. Andy balked at it. Gosh! She was expensive! He thought of some of the other things he could do with that sort of money. He could buy one or two new pairs of shoes, for example. Obviously he'd be a fool to blow it all on an hour's dalliance with an expensive, whacky prostitute, having his bottom caned, of all things. Just how stupid could he be? "Sounds great, Miss!" he whimpered, his hand kneading his rampant erection through a pocket of his trousers.

They made a date together and Andy hung up. Then he returned to her website and perused her photographs again. He stopped at one in which she held a whipping cane flexed between two gloved fists and appeared to be staring at him knowingly.

Andy looked about. He was alone at his computer. He undid his trousers and pushed them down with his underpants to his knees.

His big erection stood up in his groin. He took its taut foreskin between his forefinger and thumb and began to masturbate.

"Nngh!"

He grunted as he stroked. The muscles in his wanking arm and hand tightened. His balls jiggled. And then it happened. As he stared dementedly at the image on the computer screen he came heavily into a few tissues which he held beneath his penis tip with his free hand.

"Whip me, Miss!" he grunted as he came.

He watched as his semen jumped from the tip of his glans into the tissues. One, two, three, four thick curds of it!

What a mess! He squeezed out the last of it from his softening dick and cleaned up.

Then he counted the days until he would see her...

ESCAPE TO MISS BRENDA - PART TWO

The big day arrived on a Sunday morning. Andy was shown into a small waiting room by a receptionist - whom he guessed was another Mistress - who told him to wait and that Miss Brenda would be out to see him shortly.

It was a small room which comprised a bench seat along one wall. He sat down and waited a good twenty minutes. He assumed his Mistress was finishing with another client or perhaps readying herself for him.

He glanced about at the small framed photographs of Mistresses that adorned the walls and found one of his Mistress Brenda. She appeared in a tiger-like pose, as if crawling towards him. His fingers went to the front of his trousers where they stroked his upstanding erection through the fabric of his trousers.

Now he heard the tap-tap-tap of a Mistress's high-heeled boots on the hard floor outside. The door opened and Miss Brenda stepped in. She looked down at him and his kneading fingertips.

"Hello, Pet!" she said, "I'm Miss Brenda!"

"Hello, Miss!" Andy replied. "I'm Andy!"

He looked up at her. She appeared to be in her early thirties. She was shapely with a big bust, neatly nipped waist, wide hips and broad thighs. She was dressed in a short, tight-fitting leather tunic - which only just covered her nipples, bottom and crotch - and thigh-high black leather boots. She had thick dark wavy hair, which she wore cut to her shoulders, and she had bright blue-green eyes, a pert nose, fleshy lips and a pale, lightly freckled complexion. Her hair and makeup were both beautifully done.

Andy stared up at her depravedly as he massaged his erection through his pants.

She spoke down to him.

"Well!" she said, "You're a wanky thing, aren't you?"

"Yes, Miss!" he whimpered.

"You like to masturbate for a pretty young dominatrix, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss!" Andy whimpered as he kneaded himself more firmly.

"And what else do you like? Tell me your erogenous zones?"

"My penis, testicles, scrotum, anus and buttocks, Miss!"

"Oh yes!" she said. "So you're an undies man, aren't you? All your favourite parts for discipline, training and correction are in your underpants, aren't they?"

"Yes, Miss!"

"And where is my fee?" she asked. "In your undies too?"

"Here it is, Miss!" Andy pulled a few cash notes from his pocket and handed them to her.

"Thank you!" She took them from him, counted them and tucked them into her tunic.

She studied him. He was a well-made fellow who, like most submissive men, obviously enjoyed masturbating to her, for her and at her, and was already engaged in doing so. She considered his masturbation to be a compliment, a sign of unbridled interest and enthusiasm. And of course, it was an activity which could be incorporated into their session together.

She spoke down to him.

"Look at you! You wanky thing! Why don't you stand up and push your pants and undies down and show me how you do it properly?"

"Yes, Miss!"

Andy stood up and pushed his pants and underpants halfway down his thighs. His enormous erection stood up in his groin, its tip wet. She studied it. It was a very impressive looking thing, she thought, long and thick, circumcised with a cleanly defined glans. He brought one hand up and began to wank to his new Mistress.

"Nngh, Miss!" He grunted as he flogged his big dick to her, both it and his eyes trained dementedly on her shapely, leather clad midriff.

She watched him. She knew that every man stroked differently, and that you could never tell how a man did it until you watched him do so. This one grasped his taut foreskin between his forefinger and thumb and pumped it to and fro with short jerky tugs. No lubricant was used. His balls jiggled below between parted thighs. Later she knew she would relieve him in a similar manner using her own hand.

"You're a wanky, subby thing!" she said. "I think you can stroke for me throughout our session together! But first I'm going to bind your penis and balls so that you can't cum! Would you like that, Andy pet?"

"Yes please, Miss!" Andy whimpered.

"Very well!" She ordered. "Put your hands behind your back and get your cock and balls up for me!"

"Yes, Miss!"

Andy stood as instructed with his belly caved and his erection and balls raised to his Mistress.

He watched as she produced a set of genital restraints. It comprised a trio of three coin-sized rubber rings. She snapped the mid-sized ring over his rampant erection and rolled it down into its root. Then she snapped the smallest ring over his erection again and let it settle and constrict in the neck behind his glans. Finally she snapped the largest ring over his scrotum and let it settle in its neck, thus between his erection and his two testicles.

Andy studied himself in a wall mirror. His erection hung in the little rings as a stiff, rampant baton, firmly constrained at each end, whilst his scrotum clung below as a single, plump, peach-like ball.

Miss Brenda stepped back and admired her handiwork. She squeezed his glistening glans between her finger and thumb. Its urethra gaped like a little fish's mouth! Then she moved her fingers down to his scrotal ball. She squeezed it. Andy winced. His erection lifted and wagged.

"Yes!" she said, "That should slow you up a bit! Wank for me, please!"

"Yes, Miss!"

Andy brought his fingertips up to his erection again. He took its taut foreskin between his forefinger and thumb and began to wank for his new Mistress. "Nngh! Miss!" He grunted as he stroked himself to her.

She studied him.

"And how does that feel?" she asked.

"Different, Miss!" Andy grunted, "Not quite as sensitive, Miss!"

"Yes! I should think so!" she replied. "You'll need to stroke longer and harder in order to satisfy yourself! And the ring at the root of your erection should help to keep it engorged and erect for me throughout our session together!"

"Yes, Miss!"

"You'll stroke for me continuously, please!" she ordered him. "And I don't expect to see a single drop of spunk from you! Not until I remove your binds at the end of our session together when I shall personally milk you off!"

"Yes, Miss! Thank you, Miss!"

"And now for your neck leash!"

Miss Brenda produced a dog's collar and leash and fitted it about her subject's neck.

"There!" she said. "You look suitably restrained! I'll lead you in past the other Mistresses as my new slave! You'll keep your trousers and undies at your thighs as you follow me! You may wank as you follow my high boots and my big wagging bottom!"

"Yes, Miss! Thank you, Miss!"

Miss Brenda turned and led Andy from the room by his neck leash. A strict, big bottomed, high heeled domme leading her erect, trouserless, wanking sub!