All Comments on 'Nora Discovers Her Power'

by BeenBadAlways

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BeenBadAlwaysBeenBadAlwaysalmost 2 years agoAuthor

This is my first story on here so I would love feedback!

kscarpakscarpaalmost 2 years ago

It's well-written and absorbing, BBA. Nicely paced, well-described and pleasantly upbeat.

Submisky35Submisky35almost 2 years ago

Very well written and narrated. Nice to read about the sexual attractiveness of someone whose body type is different from what most people think is ideal. Indeed, everyone is desired by someone. Are we going to enjoy reading about some of those future wicked scenarios?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She seems hesitant to dominate him while he likes her assertive pain infliction. She could squeeze his head between her thighs, letting him lick her, then squeezing again. Go ahead and have her assert control over him while on top or having him pet her legs and back. He should explore her body and she should fondle him and tease him to the edge of ejaculation and then pause.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very nice beginning, pls continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But needs more in the way of her teasing him. His cock and balls. She needs to tell him how she likes teasing him. Playing with him. Getting him to the edge. Not letting him cum. Allowing/forcing him to make her cum while teasing him.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I join in he comments about how well this was written. I like her hesitation as she learns what pleases her, and him. It's nice to read a story where the woman does not have a perfect body but is more real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous