Nora - Embracing an Erotic Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I like Chad fucking me. I love his hard cock, Beri. My pussy is on fire for him. He can have what he wants. And you can watch, and Lily. I want you to see him in my cunt, to see the good cock he is giving to me. Isn't this what you wanted to see?"

When I lay down with my back on the floor I raised my knees and asked Chad to finish me that way, to come in me whenever he liked. I looked up again to ask the same question of Lily. "Lily, do you like watching this, watching your husband putting his big cock deep inside me? Tell me."

"I do, Nora. You and Chad are beautiful together. I want him to enjoy you and to satisfy you. He is a good lover. I knew right away from the way you looked at him you needed him, even if you did not yet know it. "

Beri was stroking Lily's sex while they watched us until Chad finally jerked, ejaculated, his cum now in me, and then collapsed with his arms around me. We lay there for awhile. Everyone was quiet. I kissed Chad softly and said a quiet thank you. And then to Lily. And then to Beri. Just then I found it very satisfying to have given myself to Chad and to have taken so much enjoyment from him and for the four of us to have shared the experience.

As I got up I felt shy and a bit disoriented. I did not know what to do next or how to think about what had just happened and I did not want to talk about it further to any of them then. I gathered my clothes and walked into the Library room and waited for Chad and Lily to leave and then I dressed and left with just a good night to Beri. I knew I should have stayed longer with him but I was not ready to be there and to talk about what had just happened.

I remained unsettled in the days ahead, not entirely comfortable with myself or with Beri. But during the same time, as my needs began to build again, I found myself thinking about doing it again, with Chad -- or with someone. I was wondering what Beri was thinking. I knew he would not push me further and was waiting for me to settle in my mind how I wanted us to proceed, if at all.

12