The New Sisters of San Lorenzo Ch. 02

Story Info
Faith makes a new friend on her flight home.
2.7k words
4.36
1.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith slept most of the flight from Venice to Madrid after what was a very restless night of sexually charged dreams; it felt good to have a blacked out, dreamless sleep, even if only for 2 hours or so. Her navy blue sweatshirt and sweatpants with a gold UNCG with white bordering providing the perfect amount of comfort for her achy body in cold, overly air-conditioned airports.

As she sat in the gate area for her flight back to Charlotte, she looked around and began to peoplewatch. She saw the wide breadth of humanity waiting to board her flight; a Muslim family conservatively dressed with their heads covered and keeping to themselves; a white man with brown hair in his 20s in a Carolina Blue t-shirt, khakis shorts, and boat shoes with who Faith imagined was his blonde haired fiancé in a light yellow tanktop and short white capris both on their phones not even talking to each other; a small group of Asian businessmen in black suits and ties, though Faith suspected they were more likely waiting on the Cathay Pacific flight to Hong Kong in the gate next to hers.

Her attention was jarred by the sudden loud voice over the speakers announcing that American Airlines Flight 749 to Charlotte was now boarding. Faith listened until they called her boarding group, gathered her things, and waited her turn to board. When she reached her row a few rows from the back of the plane, she dug through her bag looking for a hairtie and then placed her bag under the seat in front of her. As she looked up, there he stood; a tall Black man, probably 6'4" and maybe in his mid to late thirties Faith guessed, wearing a black Polo shirt and dark navy blue jeans with white and black Nikes.

He smiled at Faith and said, "I hope you don't mind me taking up a little extra space; I can't help it."

"Not at all," Faith replied and smiled back at the handsome man. "I'm Faith."

"Jack." He replied and put out his had to shake. Faith shook his hand; it felt so small in his strong grasp, her eyes noticing how his shirt barely contained his muscular arms. Jack noticed, smiled again, and released her so he could take his seat, as the Captain was now backing the plane away from the gate and taxiing for take off.

After a few minutes in the air, Jack was eyeing Faith and noticed the letters on Faith's sweatpants.

"Do you go to UNCG?" Jack asked.

"I do!" replied Faith. "I'm in their nursing program. Go Spartans!"

"A lot of our nurses went to UNCG; it's a fine school"

"Are you a doctor?" Faith asked.

Jack laughed and replied, "Haha, no no. I work in finance for Atrium Health in Charlotte. Are you originally from the Piedmont?"

"No," replied Faith. "I'm from a small town on the Crystal Coast. It's not Greensboro, or Charlotte for that matter, but it has the beach, and I do miss that!"

"Oh yeah?" Jack exclaimed. "With your beautiful pale skin, I never would have guessed that you spent a lot of time on the beach!"

"I've never been able to tan! I would see all my friends getting tans from a summer on the sand, but I'd still be pale as a ghost."

"Don't hate on yourself. I personally find pale skin very beautiful and sexy," Jack replied as he Faith a knowing, intense look.

"Would you like the BBQ chicken or the vegetarian meal?" interrupted a flight attendant. Jack started to answer when Faith placed her hand firmly ontop of his, returning it to her thigh.

"I'll have the veggies please, ma'am. And then Jack, sugar, can you go to the back and see if they have a Dr. Pepper?"

The flight attendant gave a quick, disappointing look at Faith. "The drink cart will be here shortly miss; they'll have a Dr. Pepper for you." The attendant handed the meal to Faith and then asked Jack, "And for you, Sir?"

"The chicken, please." The attendant handed him the chicken meal and moved on to the other passengers.

"Sugar?" Jack asked smiling.

"Now as far as the flight crew is concerned, we're a couple. You don't mind, do you? I just don't want them to think the big Black man is doing something unwanted with the little white girl next to him."

"I don't mind at all," smiled Jack. "And I would never do anything 'unwanted' anyway."

"Oh I know you wouldn't, and nor would I!" Faith quipped as she took her hand and placed it on his thigh. She began to run his slowly hardening cock through his jeans. "Is this unwanted?"

"No babygirl, not at all." Faith smiled at her new pet name as Jack leaned over and kissed her. It started sweet and innocent, but grew into a passion filled, lustful kiss.

The two continued until they were interrupted by a soft "Excuse me" from the aisle. Faith looked up to see an unremarkable blonde woman with a beverage cart. She was average height, had pale skin, and wore flats with the same uniform dress as the other female attendants. She was by no means ugly yet also not gorgeous. She wouldn't stand out in a crowd but was pretty in her own way. "Can I get you something to drink?" she asked.

"I'll have a Sprite," Jack asked. "And you wanted a Dr. Pepper, right babygirl?"

Faith smiled at Jack. "I think you know what I really want," she replied while continuing to stroke his cock through his jeans, and then turned her head to the attendant "but a Dr. Pepper will have to do... for now."

The attendant blushed as she saw what Faith was brazenly doing and realizing what Faith meant, she quickly turned her head and attention to the cart to find their drinks. She seemingly struggled to scoop ice into the two plastic cups, handed them both their items, and quickly pushed ahead to the next set of passengers.

Faith and Jack turned their attention to their food chatting of their respective trips - Jack having been at a work conference and Faith in Italy, though leaving out her religious experience in Venice. Soon, the trash carts came to collect and the cabins lights dimmed. Faith returned her hand to Jack's thigh and began again to stroke his Black cock through his jeans. Jack turned and pulled Faith's head in for a deep, lustful kiss. Faith could feel Jack's cock straining against the material of his pants, her own anticipation and need growing just as hungry.

Jack broke the kiss and looked intensely at Faith. "How far do you want this to go, babygirl?" he asked.

Faith peeked her head above the seats, surveying the plane and replied, "Get in the bathroom on the back left; lock it until I knock, and I'll be there in a minute."

Jack smiled back into Faith's deep blue eyes and saw that her mischievous smile and lustful gaze only backed up her bravado with her truthful intent. He stood and casually walked to the bathroom, entering and locking it. Faith maybe waited a minute, her lust and desire growing with each passing second until she too stood and walked to the bathroom door. She paused. Was she really about to do this? To fuck a man she just met? Faith would never have done this a month ago; heck, she wouldn't have done this even a week ago. Was the Shaman real even or was it just a dream she wondered. And to do it on a plane.. a plane! She had to be crazy; maybe something she eat or drank or...

"Get in here, Slut" she heard from behind the door. Then the unmistakable sound of the door unlocking and the light above turning from red to green, almost like a traffic light telling her to 'go'.

She pulled the door open, turned to close it, and locked it as well. She turned back to Jack to find him already seated with his soft Black cock out; he smiled and said, "Good little snowbunny girls don't make their Daddies wait".

"Of course not," Faith replied as she smiled and dropped to her knees. Her hand wrapped around his cock; it felt so heavy in her hand. She knew she had done this before with the Shaman, but that was a dream... right? Or was it? She didn't know. But she did know that this was real and heavy and growing slowly in her hand. She gave his cock a long lick, and it jerked in her hand.

"That's a good babygirl; keep going." And she did. As Jack's perfect Black cock grew and grew, Faith got encouraged and excited, the wetness and heat in her panties growing as her need and lust rose. She bobbed her head and stroked until Jack was hitting the back of her throat and felt like steel in her hand. She looked up to him, her blue eyes looking for his approval all while his cock never left her mouth. Jack smiled.

Faith stood and pulled off her top revealing her modest bust and bra. Jack's big hands immediately moved to her. She closed her eyes and savored every moment his hands roamed across her body, first grabbing her tits and pinching her nipples, then skimming her skin moving over her thin waist and taut stomach to her big ass; his big hands grabbing both cheeks until her quickly yanked down her pants to reveal all of herself to him.

Jack grabbed Faith's ass again, this time lifting her into the air and pulling her onto his lap. Their mouths met again; tongues swirling in hunger and need. Faith lifted herself ever so slightly, never breaking her kiss, while shifting Jack's cock right under her. Her mind flashed with only one thought, one phrase, which left her mouth as if on its own, "I will serve my purpose!"

Faith sank onto his Black cock and came almost immediately, her wetness allowing her to take half his length. Jack didn't let her pause stop his motions. "Mmmmm FUCK babygirl!" Jack grunted as he began to pump his big Black cock into Faith's young white pussy. His girth stretching Faith in a beautiful mix of pleasure and pain until all that was left was pleasure. Jack hands grabbing and spanking her sizeable ass. "Damn I love your fuckin' ass, slut. You were MADE for Black men!"

Her body had come alive with feelings and sensations that she hoped would never end. She leaned back and got a clearer view of the Jack fucking her, his dark length showing itself only briefly until it dove back into her accompanied by a wave of pleasure.

His hand grabbed to her tits again and twisted her nipple hard, sending a new jolt of electricity through her, causing Faith to cum again. Her body rigid, Jack attacked her pussy with a speedy ferocity as he softly but intensely spoke.

"Are you a good little slut?" Jack asked. "God yes!" she whispered.

"You love having this Black cock fucking you?"

Faith almost came again just from Jack actually vocalizing the moment out loud. "Yes. YES! I fucking love you inside me! Fucking me. Using me.." She groaned in lust.

"And where does my snowbunny want this nut?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, I don't care!! I just need it!" Faith begged.

Jack grabbed Faith's hips and pulled her hard onto himself; his cock impaling her deep as shot after shot of cum unloaded inside Faith. The pleasure overwhelmed her as she milked every drop from Jack. When his cock ceased throbbing, Faith dismounted him and knelt once again to clean Jack's cock As Faith was savoring the taste of their combined cum, she felt an impulse to leave the bathroom, like someone or something was calling her. She didn't care that Jack was hard again as she pulled back up her sweatpants or her top.

"Babygirl, you'd better help with this!" whispered Jack.

"I will, I will. I promise! Just let me check something," countered Faith. As she unlocked the door and peaked out, she looked upon the plane cabin full of people sleeping or fully engrossed on what was playing on the screen in front of them. Stepping out and closing the door behind her, to turned and was met with the timid face of the blonde flight attendant who served them drinks earlier.

"You really shouldn't have done that... it's illegal," she offered.

Then the impulse that had her leave the stall appeared again in Faith's mind, and again, Faith obeyed. Faith quickly closed the space between them and kissed the blonde, her tongue still tasting of sex and cum. Faith had always felt bisexual in high school; she kissed a few friends to experiment and even confided to a cousin in Texas who had confided in Faith the same feelings a few years before.

The blonde's initial shock quickly gave way to softness. "He needs some help in there, and I think you're the right girl for the job!" Faith suggested.

The blonde nodded blankly at first, then seemingly 'came to'. "Oh of course!" She moved to the bathroom door and knocked gently. "Sir, your girlfriend said you might need some help; can I come in?" she asked innocently before opening the door and entering.

Faith stayed close, listening to the grunts and moans and muffled screams of ecstasy coming from them. As things got quiet again, Faith found her way back to her seat; Jack joined her a few minutes later.

"I told you I would help!" Faith said grinning ear to ear.

"You're a woman of your word, babygirl" replied Jack. "And who would have known she had that rack hiding under her uniform! You have an eye for them, babygirl"

Faith looked down disappointed, and Jack noticed. "What's wrong? "

Faith responded hesitantly. "I know I don't really have breasts... My sister has enough for the two of us. The boys in high school would say my ass was too big, and the girls would brag about their breasts becoming bigger but mine never did. So I'm kind of sensitive about it... And so when you mentioned her rack..."

Jack reached out and lifted Faith's chin, stopping her words. "Babygirl, your booty is perfection! It was made for Black men like me; damn, it just felt so good in my hands. And I like your tits! You don't have to feel threatened by someone else when you're such a sexy thing yourself."

Faith knew he was right, but it was one thing about herself that always bothered her. She leaned her head on his shoulder, moved his hand to her thigh, and the two of them fell asleep until awoken by the second meal service coming through. When the drink cart arrived, so did Faith and Jack's blonde. She didn't say a word as she handed them a Sprite and a Dr. Pepper with napkins and moved along.

As Faith opened her can, she noticed something written on the napkin. "Thank you for letting me help your boyfriend; I wouldn't mind help him again if he wanted. -- Mandy xxx-xxx-xxxx"

She turned to show Jack and taunted, "Seems like you have an admirer; at least she lives in Charlotte like you! Maybe she's a budding lover of Black men as well, at least... I hope so"

Jack took the napkin and smiled. He took out his phone, "What's your number, babygirl?"

"xxx-xxx-xxxx" Faith said smiling brightly. Jack entered it into his phone under 'Snowbunny Faith'.

"When we get off this plane, I'm going to text you so you have my number too. I'm hoping you'll tell me the next time you're in the city, babygirl. I'd love to take you out for some real fun, maybe even meet a friend of mine."

"Ooh!" replied Faith. "What's his name? Is he Black? Does he like white girls too?"

Jack laughed. "Slow down, babygirl. His name is Chris, yes he's Black, and he happens to be a doctor at the hospital I work in; a plastic surgeon as a matter of fact."

Faith beamed ear to ear and thoughts of fucking two Black men at once with big breasts bouncing were the only things on her mind.