Pleasure Metro

Story Info
Intrusive thoughts of being taken by a boy at office.
1.1k words
3.68
3.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a boy from office, say his name is, S, who seemed to be a bit interested in me. He sat beside me on the way to office, and asked to sit again on the way back. However, I did not let him, as I was playing hard to get. He got off at the metro station and silently followed me, not sparing a glance at me, I was almost disappointed. I had dressed up to lure his eyes onto me, wearing a tight pant and even tighter tank top.

He got on the same metro coupe as me and then stood beside me. We did not talk, but I hoped he would touch my hand, even gingerly, if possible. Then that would ignite sparks, even if it's a little. To increase the sparks though, he could draw up his fingers over the bump of my ass and place it under the smallest small top that I am wearing today. Against the cold course fingers, he would find my skin hot, so hot, and that too, just for him. His hand would rise upwards and unclasp the bra that is barely holding my heaving breasts together. And with just as much expertise, he would pull me into the corner, hold onto the waistband of my jeans and pull it down, all the while looking straight into my eyes.

His eyes would then, flicker a bit, to my panties which, by then, had sunk right between my pussy lips. They would be soaked and itchy, and I would squirm under his gaze. Without processing it, he would pull down the last cloth clinging onto my lower bottom, baring my pussy and arousal to the crowd. I would show some amount of shyness, and try to cover up myself, but he would not have it. He would stand up, lean onto me and growl under his breath,

"Do not cover it."

I would understand that to him, I had been degraded to a thing he would be using for his pleasure, and he would not care if anyone else was looking on. In the meantime he would tug at my top, and before I would be able to breathe, he would pull it up, exposing my breasts to the crowd. My nipples would harden at the coos of the men looking at me, and I would moan as he bit onto one of them.

My boyfriend is extremely fond of my breasts and tends to fondle them every now and then, peppering my nipples with kisses and the occasional bites. Hence, I would only scream S's name as he bites onto it, and draws blood from it. My knees would become wobbly and he would grab onto my butt cheek to hold me up. As if to enhance the feeling, he'd soon let go of my ass and instead grab my pussy lips with his rough, calloused fingers, spread them apart only to release the gates o which were holding back my sticky arousal.

He would then, very aggressively, push in two digits, roughly pistoning them inside me and as if, smelling the strong scent of my sex, he would draw away his mouth from my very sore and bruised nipple. Just then, the metro would halt to a stop, indicating that the next station has arrived. In a rush of realization, I would understand that only 1 metro stop, that is, approximately 3 minutes had passed since the start of the assault. Or was it assault, at all?

In the mess of thoughts, I would realize that none of the passengers had departed the coupe and the crowd had only increased. Men would be lined up around us, and females cowered at the sight. The jolt of the metro starting again would make me lose my balance and I'd fall backwards into the arms of another man. He would kiss me on the lips and release me so I would fall onto the floor, only to look up and realize S was furious.

Before I could understand the reason of it, I was pulled up and turned around, my neck was pushed downwards, with my ass and pussy on full display to the crowd. S would jab two digits into me again, increasing the girth by adding another, furiously pushing them in and pulling out, in a speed that would put the metro to shame. He would spit on my ass hole and drag his long digits out of my vagina and thrust them into my puckered hole, destroying every last bit of restrictions my body put up. In a maddening speed, I would feel his cock in my ass crack, before he pushed me down onto the floor. My knees would buckle under the increasing speed of his fingers and he would crouch behind me, pushing his entire length into my pussy at one go. I would cry out, holding onto one unknown mans feet as S would pound both his cock and his fingers into my holes simultaneously.

I would not know when he would pull out his digits from my ass and instead would start rubbing my clitoris with as much gusto as he is pumping his cock into me with. He would lean onto my shaking body, and kiss my wing bones dragging his tongue from my nape to my ears. I would shudder and shake and he would trap me in between his arms, as he gave all his energy into pushing his dick, pulling it out briefly and pushing it in again with the greatest speed and force.

He would whisper, "You are mine to pleasure", as he pushed himself in as far as he would go, touching a sensitive nerve that would wreck my world, and I would come crashing down from the high he took me to.

Without wasting a moment, he'd turn me, and with my back on the floor, my feet touching my forehead and my raw, red and used pussy up in display, he would touch my sensitive clitoris, and rub it with force and speed, to drag out the high of my orgasm. Or so I thought. Instead, he would raise his voice and address the crowd," She is an object I picked up. So I would be the only one to touch her. Consider yourself lucky that I allow you to watch."

He would then pounce on me, pushing his cock my vagina yet again, rubbing me to my bliss, promising me in gentle whispers that more orgasms are to come. I would be a naked, panting mess on the floor, with more than 50 men gazing upon me, as I ride my highs and quiver and scream at my lows, splattering my juices and tears of pleasure all over the metro floor, enjoying this man who caught my fancy. Oops, whose fancy I caught.