Nora - Embracing an Erotic Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora answered yes. And then she surprised me by speaking so that we both could hear her. "Adrian, do you like watching this? Do you want me to undo the last buttons so that the skirt can fall away for you? Do you want me to open my legs so that you can see my pussy -- and would you like to watch James stroke me?"

Adrian responded, "Please let me see! James, please begin to stroke Nora's cunt for me." Nora parted her legs very slowly and I began to stroke her sex as I kissed her. I wondered what Adrian thought when he saw that Nora's does not closely shave the hair around her pussy, that both she and I enjoy a more old fashioned natural look and feel. Given Nora's very light hair there, her sex is not at all obscured by the hair.

After several minutes, Adrian asked, "James, is she very wet?" When I nodded yes, Adrian asked if I would trade places with him.

Nora turned to me and whispered, "James, I want this to happen. Please." I rose and began to walk to the couch opposite. I heard Nora say, "Oh, Adrian, please come here."

After we exchanged places, Adrian began to kiss Nora, first on the neck and then passionately on her mouth. As I watched, knowing her so well, I could almost taste her tongue moving as she and Adrian began their play. It appeared that Adrian had a strong and thick tongue and was filling Nora's mouth, leaving her breathless. He cupped her breasts and kissed her nipples. Later, as Nora described this to me, she said that Adrian has told her, "I want to stroke you pussy as James has been doing. And I want you to look directly at James as I am touching you there. Will you do that for me?" He said this would strengthen the bond among us. He added, "Then, if you are willing, Nora, ask James if he likes watching us?"

She asked me that and then also, "James, are you getting hard watching this?" When I answered yes she said, "James take out your dick so I can tell you are excited to watch me with Adrian." I did so.

As he continued to increase Nora's excitement with his touches, Adrian asked me

"James did you like seeing me kiss your wife?" "

"Yes, I did."

"Fondling her breasts?"

"Very much."

Then again, "James, do you like it when I stroke Nora's pussy just like you did? Should I put my fingers in her?"

As Nora responded to his every touch, Adrian asked her to tell me what more she wants from him. Nora spoke distinctly so that I could hear, "James I love the way Adrian's mouth feels on my nipples. I want you to watch. I want him to finger my pussy, James. I want him to do whatever he wants with my body because I know I will like it -- and I want you to like it too."

As I watched, I heard Nora say to Adrian that she wanted him to take his cock out and stroke it as evidence what they were doing was exciting him. Adrian's cock, not so very long, was very thick and there was a lot of thick brown hair around it. And it was very hard, thereby answering Nora's question. She put one hand around him and moved her hand up and down very slowly while she cradled his big balls with the other. I could see, as she could feel, that Adrian's cock jumped and jerked under her touch.

After a few minutes of teasing him this way, Nora bent over him and tried to take him in her mouth, which was a struggle given its girth. She turned her head and looked directly at me as she said to him, "Adrian, it is hard for for me to take all of you; It stretches my mouth. I hope I can take all of you into my pussy. That is what I want now."

With that, Nora turned on the couch and mounted Adrian. I watched her now slick pussy easily envelop Adrian's thick cock and begin to move up and down on it. "That feels good, Adrian," she said. "I like feeling so full."

Adrian asked me, "James, can you see that Nora has wrapped herself around my dick? Do you like watching her slide up and down on me?" I said that I liked every thing that they were doing. "Then, James, can you let Nora know you love watching us and you want us to fuck like this while you watch, you want her to show you she is enjoying taking a new cock and going as far with me as she would like? Will you tell Nora you love watching this and ask her to ride me for you -- as well as herself?" I responded with enthusiasm and confirmed that I relished whatever would give Nora the most pleasure.

Adrian then asked, "Nora, will you turn around now and ride me so you are facing James and looking directly at him--so you can see his expression and he can see yours while we are fucking?" Adrian quietly encouraged her to keep talking to me, to tell me what she was enjoying.

Nora said, "James I am excited to have you me watching me. I need for you to keep your promise to ask me to fuck Adrian however he wants me. I love Adrian's cock in me and I want to give him intense pleasure, just as later I will give pleasure to you. Stroke your cock while I watch you and look into your eyes."

I did keep my promise and it was not difficult for me to do so. "Nora, I want you to fuck Adrian. I want to watch you do it. I want you to give yourself to him however he wants to take you. Fuck him, Nora. I want you to fuck him. Fuck him and suck him and let me watch you enjoy yourself.I want to watch you come with him. Let him shoot his cum in you. Do it for yourself, Nora, however you need to be fucked, and do it for me."

Nora smile at me as she road his dick. It was almost impossible for me to keep from coming, which I did not want to do yet. Nora rode Adrian's cock slowly for several minutes while facing me, her expression telling me how good this fucking was for her, and then she suddenly sped up her movements until Adrian could not keep from shooting inside her. I could see him shudder as he did so. I could see her pride in having given him this gift. Nora slowed and looked down and leaned back to let me see a few drops of cum began to trickle out of her and down her leg.

Then Nora stood up and, with a smile on her face, walked toward me. "James, I have never taken two men, one after the other, before. Now I want to ride you as I did Adrian so I can give you pleasure and to let Adrian watch us. Do you mind me fucking you while someone else's cum is in me? I hope it will be so slippery in me I can move on you for a long time before I bring you off."

Then she asked, "Adrian, should I climb on my husband's hard cock and let you watch me fuck him?" Needless to say, I did not protest and neither did Adrian. And soon her soft moans indicated that she was taking pleasure in pleasing me. I knew she was also conscious of Adrian's eyes on us and knew he could see the way she tightened around me some strokes to add to my pleasure. After awhile, she turned around with me inside her so Adrian could see her face. She must have noticed the impact this view was having on Adrian because she said, "Adrian, I can tell this excites you--and it excites me to see that your cock already is getting hard again. When you are ready, let me know and I will come back to you."

While he was moving inside her a second time, Adrian whispered to Nora, asking her if she wanted to confirm the continuing arrangement he proposed. He told her if she does, she should say so to me. While looking at me, Nora said "James, sweetheart, I do want us to agree to Adrian's proposal. I need for him to keep fucking me and I want to do more with him. I need for you to want that too; I want it to be for you as well as for me. Do you want that? "

"Nora, I want that for you--and for us. I hope this can be even better as we go along."

To thank me for my support Nora came back to give herself to me again. She said to me so Adrian could also hear, "I never expected to give myself to two men on the same night, and certainly not to take each one twice. I am very pleased with myself and with the two of you. Now I realize the advantages of two handsome men being interested in and available to me."

Before we left that evening we agreed to Adrian's request that we meet at a gallery opening the following week end. He said he would call Nora during the week to discuss what he hoped she would wear to the gallery and what we might do after the gallery. He suggested we go afterward to a private show in a club he knew north of Chicago.

Later, as Nora and I drove home, I asked her, "Nora, a few weeks ago could you have imagined we actually would have had an experience like the one just ended?"

"No James, but after all we had fantasized together about something like this. Clearly this is not the final episode in this story. I wonder what will come next."

"Perhaps what is happening to us now, Nora, was almost inevitable, that without saying it to each other we had both desired for some time to take a next step in our relationship."

After we were home I asked her to tell me even more about how she felt about our evening. "I liked everything about it" she said. "He is attractive and demonstrates good taste in every way we have observed so far. I liked the way he took charge of our pleasure by being encouraging and suggestive, but not overly demanding. I think he just likes sex and enjoys the adventure -- and for the time being I am what he needs the most.

"I liked being with him on the couch when he kissed me and touched me and I liked holding his cock and his balls, so thick and heavy. They felt nice in my hand and I liked having to work to get my mouth all the way around his cock. And it felt hot and hard inside me. Although you are more handsome than he is, and your cock is good for me, I liked that he was strong in the way he held me and the way he took me and the way he let me set the pace when I was on him. And I loved looking over at you and seeing you getting hard -- and especially the look in your eye as you watched me having sex, when you saw his thick cock in me. You seemed to acknowledge how much I was enjoying being fucked and fucking back. Your eyes were telling me you wanted me to take pleasure and to be free to go as far as I wanted to. Thank you for sharing me and supporting me. But tell me how you feel about it now."

I told Nora I found watching her making love with Adrian a highly erotic experience. "I was surprised by the complexity of my response," I said. "At times I was almost overcome with envy. You were so tantalizing as you gave pleasure to Adrian. At times I could hardly resist coming over to the two of you and touching you, just putting my arms around you as you were having a new and intense sexual experience. I want to do that sometime, to have my arms around you and my hands on your breasts while you are riding him.

"Watching the two of you made obvious how sex is such a mixture of the physical, emotional, visual and mental whether having sex or, as I mostly was tonight, watching it. "

I recounted for Nora, and I could tell she liked hearing this, the parts of her time with Adrian I especially enjoyed watching and would stay in my memory for a long time. I said, "You were so good to Adrian when you had your mouth on his sex. I liked how you cupped his balls as they rested in your hand as you sucked him. And when you were giving him head I could tell that sometimes you really had your mouth tight on him, trying to create the maximum pleasure for him as you moved up and down on his dick, always very slowly, never trying to rush either of you but to drag out his pleasure even if it was tiring to you. Then at other times you seemed to relax your mouth and just take him in very deeply. I think you were trying to let him feel the tip of his cock against the back of your mouth, something that was probably not easy for you but a gesture that would thrill him."

"Yes," Nora said. "That was a challenge, but I could tell by his reaction he loved it. And later he whispered to me how special that was to him and how much he wanted to do something special for me."

Then I described for Nora my feelings as I was watching them when they were fucking with her back to me. "Obviously I had never seen you from that view, Nora. Again I loved how you varied the way you pleasured Adrian. Sometimes I could see you clamp your sex around his and to move up and down on him very slowly for maximum friction. I could see the muscles in your ass tighten and I could hear him moan with pleasure. What a picture you made. And then at other times I could tell you relaxed your body and almost glided on him, so smoothly with your sex so wet and slick.

"Then it was so erotic to me when you turned around with him inside you so you could look at me and so I could see your bright eyes and your pink cunt lips parted as his dick went in and out. Each time you would move up almost to the point that his cock would flop out of you, but you stopped just at the tip and then slowly moved back down entirely surrounding him so that only his balls were visible. Several times I heard him tell you how good that felt. Finally, when both of you could no longer tolerate the deliberate pace, you finished in a frenzy. And at the end it was sweet to hear you say, 'So good Adrian, so good, so good!' And to hear him say, 'Special. This is very special, Nora. Thank you.' And then you came back to me."

I was pleased but not surprised with what Nora said about her first evening of sex with Adrian and me. I told her again I was pleased by the whole evening and also I liked she felt secure enough to let herself go with Adrian and she was confident of my love and support and recognized my excitement and desire as Adrian was having sex with her at a high level of intensity. When I asked her if she wanted to have Adrian again soon, she said, "Oh yes, I think I am going to really need him, at least for awhile, and I will be thinking about it often. For now, he seems to desire me very much and wants to have more of me. I'm eager to give it to him."

She asked me if I resented her telling me she could not love another man the way she did me she wanted to give herself to him and take from him all the pleasure she could get. She said, "James, given the way I am feeling now, I might be open to some other new sexual adventures. I feel a new opening up in my attitude; my mind and body seem more eager for erotic experience and adventure."

When I asked her what she was thinking of, she told me that she was not ready to talk about it but she thought we should follow Adrian's lead for awhile, we could always say no to anything we did not feel comfortable with. I wondered, of course, just where this might leave me with Nora and whether we would maintain our partnership as husband and wife if we, and especially she, regularly engaged sexually with others.

When we awoke in the morning I kissed Nora's neck and whispered in her ear asking her to describe for me her feelings at each step taken during the evening and to begin to stroke herself as she did so. She was very explicit in describing what she most enjoyed. "Did you feel any insecurity during all we did?" she asked me.

"Of course," I answered. "But not nearly as much as I would have a year ago, and not enough to want to deprive you of the excitement and pleasure I know you felt, and not enough to give up the excitement and pleasure that I get from it as well. Let's just go on for now and then consider where we are in a few months." As I was saying this, Nora continued to finger herself. "Nora," I said, "picture in your imagination what you are going to want from Adrian, and from me, our next time together. And bring yourself off as you do!" And while moaning softly she did.

That night, to excite me after we went to bed, she told me that in response to my suggestion to think about what she might want next time with Adrian she had visualized me lying on a bed while she leaned down to kiss me, held my hand, and described for me how close she felt to me. She said, "And at the same time I want for Adrian to be kneeling behind me and slowly moving his cock in and out of my pussy and teasing my ass with his finger. And while I am kissing you I am describing for you what Adrian is doing to me with his cock and his finger and how much I want it. Would you like that James. If I told you I loved the way he was fucking me with his cock and his finger. I think you would. I'd love to tell you I loved having my ass finger fucked. What if I told you I wanted him to put his thick cock in my ass? So dirty and nasty, James. I can be that way for you if you like. I feel I will want to be that way more and more."

I knew she was looking forward to something very like what she just described and I imagined she intended for me and Adrian to help make it happen.

12