Vacation Sex for BBW and Husband

Story Info
Bbw and hubby have a great first night of vacation.
1.2k words
4
13.6k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm the planner in our family, its just in my DNA. I want to plan and know where, when, how much, and what we are doing- especially on vacation. My husband and I work hard and both enjoy our careers, and we make a good living. We are far from wealthy, but we can afford to buy good booze, good food, and nice cars that we save for. We can usually afford one big vacation a year, and a couple of weekend getaways. So when we go away, we make the most of it. This year we were headed back to our favorite island in South Carolina for a week of beach, pool, booze, and amazing food!

Just driving across the bridge onto the island, a change comes over my man. His shoulders relax, he lets out a sigh, and a smile brightens his face. He is usually a laid-back guy anyway, but Vacation Hubby (VH) was basically a different guy. We called VH his alter-ego. He swore he would never be a beach guy, he had no need for the sand or heat, but one trip to this place changed that. Now it was our happy place.

We were staying in a new condo this year, much smaller but oceanfront. We parked the car and got our stuff up to the 5th floor. As soon as we walked in, we were rewarded with an amazing view. Opening up the balcony doors, the sound of the waves was even better than expected. The sun was setting and the thunderstorm that had just passed through created an amazing sunset. I poured us both a bourbon as VH got the groceries to the kitchen.

We were both actually soaked- clothes and hair, and despite the heat, we had a little chill. We had gotten caught in that downpour trying to leave Costco after a full day of driving. Not only did we get drenched as we loaded the booze and food into the car in the rain, but just as we closed the back of the car, a huge truck flew by and sprayed us with an entire puddle. We both did a good job of keeping our tempers down and mood up- we were just 10 miles from the condo.

As we stood there shivering and drinking our first cocktail, I decided to head to a hot shower before unpacking anything. VH told me to enjoy and he would jump in after me. The hot water was glorious, and after a few moments of enjoying it, I was joined by VH, who decided not to wait at all. He stepped in and pulled me close under the hot water. We stood there for quite a while, kissing deeply and enjoying the warmth. His hand slid across to my huge tits, and I knew where this was going! We are both big people, tall with thick bodies that worked perfectly together. My hubby loved all of my soft bumps and curves. There was no room in this shower for the two of us to do anything but stand and kiss.

We stepped out and grabbed the fluffy towls from the rack. He gave my big ass a smack as he crossed the bedroom to slide open the other balcony door. I watch him cross in the setting light, enjoying the view of his broad body and very thick cock. I sat up on the edge of the bed as he turned, and I pulled him close, leaning forward to take his dick in my mouth. He moaned as I ran my mouth up and down his shaft, cupping his balls and using my tongue. I sucked on him for a bit before reach my arms around him, grabbing his ass, pulling his body hard into my face. I had all of him deep in my throat, and he moaned as he thrust into my mouth a few times.

I let him go and leaned back on the bed, propping myself on my elbows. VH got down on his knees, pulled me toward him, and pushed my legs back wide. He started kissing up and down my thighs, finally making his way to my mound. He wasted no time in getting his mouth and tongue busy on my clit. I am not usually good at taking my time and going slow- once I'm ready, I want to fuck! I reminded myself to lay back and just enjoy my husband's mouth giving me amazing pleasure! He continued working my slit with his tongue, then moved his whole mouth to my clit and slipped two fingers in my pussy. He started working his fingers fast and hard as he roughly ate my clit. I started cumming and he added another finger so bring me home. I came hard on his face and hand, panting and moaning for anyone on their nearby balcony to hear.

He stood up and made his way up the bed, kissing me so that I could taste myself on him, which he knows I love. I snuggled up against his side and took his cock in my hand. He was still hard, but not as hard as he was when he was fucking my mouth. My attention got his attention, and he grew thicker and harder in my hand. He moved one of his hands to my right tit, and his mouth to the left as I worked his cock. He knows how much I love having my tits groped and sucked. We played and touched for a few minutes until we couldn't wait any longer. I whispered to him that I needed him in my pussy right now. In a quick motion he was between my legs, pulling my hips to him and positioning his cock at my entrance. I reached down and rubbed his cock against my slit a few times, and with a moan he drew back and drove into me. Playtime was over- he was pounding me like I was a fuckdoll. I think he took out a little anger from the trucker at Costco, and focused that anger on my pussy. VH was hard and deep, my legs splayed out wide and my whole cunt being filled with his thick cock.

He reached down and pressed my legs further apart, grabbing my thighs and pussy and spreading them even wider. He pressed his hands down on my thighs on both sides of my crotch, holding me open and putting all of his force into me. I started cumming and had no way to pull back, not held open like I was. He thrust and hit every sensitive spot over and over again, making me scream out in pleasure.

He was ready to cum from my pussy gripping and spasming all over his cock. He moved back and threw my legs up and over his shoulders. With my cunt up high, he held my legs as he slammed into me- three times, incredibly hard. He came fast, filling me with his warm cum. After few more jerking thrusts, and he pulled away from me, lowering my legs and melting into the bed beside me.

We laid quietly, kissing and listening to the sound of the ocean. At some point we both let out a long contented sigh. This was just the first night with VH, and I imagined it was going to be a wonderful week.