Nora - Embracing an Erotic Life Ch. 13

Story Info
A New Guest for Dinner--and for After Dinner!
4.8k words
4.47
4.2k
7

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
209 Followers

Over the remainder of our first year sexually involved with Adrian Benton, several patterns emerged. Sometimes Nora would go to Adrian's house and remain overnight. Often Adrian and Nora were alone during her visit though a few times Janet was there too and Nora had sex with the both of them, more and more enjoying sex with both of them or with Janet alone. Twice Nora stayed overnight with Janet when Adrian was away. Several times Janet came to our house to be with me when Nora was with Adrian; she and I became good friends as well as pleasing sexual partners.

Also during those months Nora enjoyed sex at our house with two of the partners Adrian had introduced to her. The first was the black doctor from Milwaukee, Randall and the second was Haruki, the Japanese chef. On those occasions we would invite one of them to have dinner with us; then Randall or Haruki and Nora would have sex, always in the living room, while I watched. Then the two of them would go to the guest bedroom and I would not see either again until breakfast. With Nora's agreement I recorded all of her private time with both of them and she and I watched those together later so I was not deprived entirely of sharing her experiences.

We enjoyed our relationship with Adrian and Janet and hoped it would continue; we also looked forward to new sexual experiences we believed Adrian would lead us to. At the same time we did not want to treat Adrian as the sole source of our further sexual development. I especially wanted Nora to avoid such dependency, and I told her so.

Late one Friday afternoon in October I carried home two bottles of a fine Pinot Noir. Nora and I planned to cook a favorite dinner and to spend a quiet evening staying in.

As we worked in the kitchen, I described to Nora my all day meeting with three lawyers, one each from the firm's western offices in Denver, San Francisco and Seattle. I explained the same group would be meeting here in Chicago on the third Friday each month for at least the next six months to examine the legal and financial implications of broadening the firm's practice to anti trust cases.

"Nora, the lawyer from the Denver office, Richard Hart, is a very smart and handsome guy and I especially look forward to working with him. Over lunch today we quickly formed a good relationship." I showed Nora the photo with Richard's entry on the firm's website describing his education and legal experience.

"Richard Hart indeed is very nice to look at" Nora said. "What is he like and what did you find you especially liked about him?"

"Richard is very engaging, articulate, and confident. I think you would like him because he is knowledgeable about the contemporary art scene, especially but not only in Denver, and generally he is very well read. We talked mostly about books we have read recently, and I liked his taste, especially in fiction. He also looks to be in great shape from the hard hiking in the mountains around his cabin near Estes Park and his nearly daily swimming when he is home in Denver.

" Richard told me has been separated from his wife for nearly two years, though they have not divorced. He said he has had several short term relationships but nothing serious enough to continue, he is not interested in one night stands but looks for women who are interesting and attractive with whom he can be friends as well as have a satisfying sexual relationship. Of course I thought of you, Nora. Richard seems very self confident and he sounded very sexually experienced though not in a boastful way. I would bet he would want to give as well as take pleasure from any woman he is with." Nora smiled at that.

"How would you know?" she said.

I told Nora that I obviously couldn't be sure, "But when I showed Richard several pictures of you I keep in my office he immediately told me he envied me having such a beautiful wife. I remember the specific words he used were elegant and exceptional. And he added he hoped I was good to you and was able to fully satisfy such a desirable woman."

As we drank our first glass of wine, I said, "Nora, Richard presents an opportunity for a relationship with someone who could be a friend to both of us and also someone you would find highly desirable as a lover. It would be nice for you to find someone very intelligent and appealing for you to enjoy sexually who would also have high regard for you. I would like it if you would come to anticipate meeting with him each time he is in Chicago. I suspect you need someone younger than Adrian and someone who will be a friend rather than a mentor, someone who would be a steady lover for you and not preoccupied with seeking new adventures for us.

"Whatever you think of the potential for a sexual relationship with Richard, Nora, I would like to invite him to a quiet dinner with us here next month when he is in town for our next group meeting. There will be no pressure for the relationship to develop in any particular way, but I think a nice friendship will result in any case."

Nora agreed to this and I contacted Richard early the following week. He arranged to join us for dinner. I also sent him a few more photos of Nora, several with her in negligee and one of her in a bikini that I had taken a few years before. No one could resist wanting to meet the woman in these poses. I told Nora a few days later that I had done this.

As that early November Friday approached, I offered to cook one of my special dinners for Nora and Richard. I reasoned that, after initial talk among the three of us, my work in the kitchen would give the two of them more time to get acquainted. I encouraged Nora to wear something elegant and understated but with a top that would show the outline of her breasts and nipples, making clear that she wore nothing underneath her sweater. I asked her also not to wear anything under her skirt. Ordinarily dressing like this seemed to excite her when she was with an attractive man. As usual, as I watched her dress that evening, my 28 year old Nicole Kidman look-alike wife looked very sexy in her tasteful way. I knew Richard would immediately find her stimulating in more ways than one.

When Richard arrived, Nora seemed very relaxed and, over drinks, she and Richard easily engaged in spirited conversation. I could tell that they found one another appealing and that gradually they were adding a more flirtatious and intimate tone to their conversation. They both understood what the evening might hold for the two of them. When I announced that I was going to the kitchen to finish dinner, Nora leaned over to whisper, "James, Richard is even better than I could have imagined."

When I retuned Nora had her arm in Richard's as they came to the table and he stood behind her and held her chair for her. I pointed him to the chair across from Nora while I took the chair at the top of the table between them. Richard could hardly take his eyes off Nora and a glance at her nipples prominent against her sweater confirmed she already was relishing his attention. He glanced very briefly at me as he said, "James, Nora is even more beautiful and more engaging than you had described. I thank you already for this evening and for the opportunity for the three of us to become close friends."

The good conversation continued over dinner and Richard's comments confirmed what I had told Nora about his knowledge of contemporary art. I listened and watched as the two of them continued getting to know one another and I restricted my own comments so they would engage directly as much as possible. They weren't trying to hide the fact each found the other desirable as well as otherwise interesting.

As we finished eating, I sensed I would not be rushing things for either of them by acting on what I perceived was already happening. Richard might be surprised by what I was going to do but Nora had become accustomed to my taking the lead when I was confident in what we both wanted to happen. So I got up and moved to stand behind Nora's chair, and I described for them what I was sensing. "It seems to me the two of you already are enjoying each other's company, something I hoped for and expected. I doubt I am going too far in saying out loud what also is clear; it is apparent the two of you find each other very desirable. I'm happy if I am right in that.

" Richard, Nora knows I showed several sexy photos of her to you a month ago and that you remarked on her beauty and desirability. Nora, today at lunch I showed Richard several photos of you of a more erotic and intimate nature. You have already told me you find Richard very handsome and now you have confirmed it in person. And you seem to find each other interesting as well as attractive. It is only natural, and very obvious to me, the two of you are thinking about what it would be like to be together sexually tonight. If I am wrong and if you either would like to end the evening now, let me know." Not surprisingly neither spoke.

"Richard, I told you when I was showing you those photos today Nora has beautiful breasts and likes for them to be admired and touched. Would you like for me to unbutton Nora's sweater so that you can see her lovely breasts?"

Richard's voice was unsteady as he responded, "I am eager for that, James."

As I began to unbutton Nora's sweater she stopped me. "James, let me do that." Then, as she proceeded deliberately, one button at a time, "Richard, do you like this? I want to do it for you. Look at me! "

Richard's eyes were riveted on her as Nora then cupped her breasts, presenting them to him from only a few feet away. As she paused for his reaction, I then reached around her chair and brought one hand down between her legs which she opened for me. "Richard, Nora is already very wet. She must enjoy showing herself to you. Nora, why are you this wet already?"

"I find this whole situation, this whole evening, very erotic, dear. I do find Richard very desirable and you are being so encouraging and so generous to us. It is exciting to have this happening so easily. It is extremely sexy to me, what is going on here with the three of us, all of us wanting something hot to happen."

I decided to be even more encouraging. "Why don't the two of you move to the couch in the study while I fix you each a drink." Before I left I turned on some soft jazz and dimmed the lights. I went to the bar to fix the drinks and when I returned Nora and Richard were already kissing and his hand was on her breast. I said very quietly, "I am going for a long walk. Be back in an hour or so." If they heard me they gave no sign of it.

But I did not stay away an hour, only about fifteen minutes because I knew that if I slipped in very quietly I would be able to sit in the far dark corner and watch Richard and Nora together.

When I returned and took my place I saw that Nora's skirt was unbuttoned nearly to the top revealing her black garter belt and stockings. Her legs were spread wide as Richard, on his knees in front of her, was doing eagerly and apparently well what she must have asked him for. Her head was thrown back, her eyes were closed, and she was making lovely high mewing sounds with each lick and flick on her sex. She told me later that Richard has a strong and skillful tongue and seemed to greatly enjoy using it on her pussy. "I almost felt that Richard was fucking me with his tongue when he would thrust it in me hard between his softer and longer licking."

After Nora experienced what she later told me was her second orgasm from Richard's tongue, she opened her eyes and noticed me watching them. She smiled and kept her eyes on me as Richard rose and stood facing her. She must have unzipped him and taken out his cock earlier because she began to handle Richard's cock and balls with one hand and pressed the other against his hard chest. I heard Nora ask, " Richard sit down here next to me so that I can return your gift to me." She bent her head down, opened her mouth and began to move her lips around the tip of his dick and then gradually went down further on it. I began to slowly stroke my own hard cock as I watched, wanting to hold off and enjoy the sight and sounds of my wife enjoying herself. At one point Nora raised her head, looked at me and I could see her mouth the words, "Big -- and strong!"

"You two make a beautiful, sexy pair," I said so that they could hear me. "I can tell how much Nora enjoys handling your cock and balls, Richard. And then sucking you. Before you come from that, I want to see you fuck my wife. Give her a sweet fuck Richard. I know she needs it now, and from you."

Nora slid down to one end of the couch and spread her legs and looked at me and then at Richard with the most wanton expression on her face, raw hunger, greedy for his dick. She said, "Richard, my husband knows what I like. Sometimes when I am really hot, like I am now, I just want to lie back and raise my legs up, and get a plain hard fucking. I want you to give me your good dick like that, hard and fast. Don't hold back; there will be much more we can do together later. I will need you again. "

Richard was fully able to respond to Nora's invitation. Following so soon on the oral attention she had been giving him, it did not take long for Richard to explode in her with several very powerful final thrusts that almost took them over the end of the couch. Watching them, I also spurted a load of hot cum onto my slacks.

"That was just what I needed Richard," Nora gasped. "Perfect fucking. Thank you."

We all rested for awhile. No one commented on what had just happened and what it meant to each of us. We all seemed content for the time being at least. I came over to Richard and Nora and told them I was going up to bed and would leave them if they wished to stay up for awhile.

About ten minutes later, Nora came into our bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed and spoke to me. She was naked. "James, I wish you had not cum while you were watching me with Richard. I would have liked to come over to you and climbed on your cock and fucked you nicely. I wanted Richard to see how much I like having sex with my husband. But now, I have come to say good night to you. I have asked Richard to stay over and I want to make love to him again now and then perhaps early in the morning before he leaves for the airport. Is that alright with you?"

"That is what I had hoped for, you know. Tell Richard when he leaves in the morning that you will expect him next month, same time, same place."

"I intend to."

The next day Nora and I talked about her first experience with Richard. She described the rest of her time with him. She said that when she returned from saying good night to me, Richard was hard again for her and that they fucked on the floor. She said, "After you left, Richard began to show a bit more of a kinky side. He asked m to sit on his face while he ate me again and while he did that he played with my ass with his finger. James, I told him I liked it. Then he moved his tongue to my ass and began to fuck me there with his tongue. It made me feel like someone with a small cock was taking my ass. I liked that too and I could tell he really liked doing it. He probably regarded it as a special treat for a new lover, giving me his tongue in that hole, but I could tell it excited him. He was enthusiastic with his licking and his probing.

"Then I told him I wanted to ride his cock and asked him to lay back on the floor. I went slow and enjoyed feeling him in me that way. He looked up at me and told me how much he loved seeing my breasts move while I was on him. I was wishing you were watching James because I know how you like seeing me give and get good sex by changing the pace and tightening and then relaxing my pussy and ass as I ride. James, I talked to him while I rode him. Real dirty talk because I knew it would turn me on and I could tell he liked it. It helped Richard stay hard for a very long time. Do you want to hear the kinds of things I said to him?"

"Say them for me, Nora. This is your first time with him. What did you say? Did it excite you both?"

"James, I told him he had a very nice cock and I liked to look at it and to suck it and I liked the way he used it. I told him I felt he could give me hot fucks when we were together and I really needed lots of hot fucking. I told him I felt like a slut fucking him in our house with you so near. I told him he could have me any way he wanted me while we were together. I told him I wanted him to take me in my ass before he left and I wanted to feel his cum dripping out of my ass. I asked him if he would like to watch sometime while you fucked me in my ass and I would like for you to take turns having me that way.

"After he came again with me on top we went up to bed together even though it was still relatively early. I woke him again in the middle of the night and we fucked again, and then another time around six this morning just before he had to get dressed to leave. I came again riding his cock with his thumb deep in my ass. He told me he wishes I would wear a butt plug to make myself ready for his cock there next time. I told him I would. Do you mind? I want to James!

"James, I want you to know how much I appreciate you bringing Richard here. Your judgement was good, as usual, very perceptive. I like Richard. He is a nice person. Obviously having sex with him is really good for me, and for him. I am very comfortable with taking him for a lover -- and with us doing something on our own in which Adrian is not involved. That was probably overdue for us.

"And James, the way you initiated things as we finished dinner was perfect. Standing behind me and casually unbuttoning my sweater to reveal my breasts as a way to demonstrate our comfort and confidence to Richard was ingenious. It moved us smoothly from a friendly to an erotic stage of things and excited all three of us. My nipples were swollen and hard. And when you reached down to touch my pussy and to reveal to Richard how wet I was already it immediately moved us all to another very erotic level. You are so smart --and sensitive-- in the way you read my feelings and lead me along toward pleasure."

We reaffirmed our preference to continue the relationship with Richard. Nora smiled as she anticipated this prospect only a month away. "I know I will want Richard badly by the time he visits. I want to make him think each day about what awaits him on his next visit. Do you mind if I send him sexy photos you have taken of me? I want him to desire me intensely when that night arrives. I will wear the butt plug as he asked. I want a very hot and dirty time with him--things you can watch and we can talk about and relive together."

Some months later Nora called me to say that the firm had asked her to go to Denver the next week to meet with a client regarding disposition of a valuable collection of 19th century art of the American west. She was not much interested in the art but she was interested in time with Richard. "James, would you object if I spent the week end with Richard at his house in the mountains. I get excited thinking about being alone with him and staying in his glass house with the spectacular views over the mountains he has told us about. I promise to tell you when I get home to you about everything that happens over the week end."

I knew Nora would have an enjoyable time with Richard and great sex would be the best part of it. I knew I would be eager for her tell me all about it when we were together. Nora's descriptions of sex with others was usually a major high for me, especially when she was giving me pleasure while she talked about her sexual adventures. We were growing addicted to this kind of sharing.

The beginning of the end--or the end of the beginning?

After she returned from her time with Richard in Colorado, Nora and I sat one evening over wine as she described for me in vivid detail the things they did together and how much she enjoyed it. I asked her then, with this new relationship promising frequent sexual pleasure in the months ahead, to tell me how she was feeling about her erotic life at this point, how the experiences of the past year had changed her desires and her hopes looking ahead, including for our relationship. Her response was clear and strong and much more settled than I had anticipated. At the end, I was overwhelmed and speechless.

albright
albright
209 Followers
12