Nora in the Sun Pt. 07

Story Info
What can mom and Brett do before dad gets back? Or after?
6k words
4.8
38.7k
70

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15

I woke up with a hard on that would have knocked down a building, which was frustrating, considering I didn't know if I would get to use it today. Was mom still upset? I wasn't sure if she was mad at me from pushing a little too hard during her show last night. The sound of the slap still rang in my ears, even after sleeping.

The sound of something sizzling drifted into my bedroom, so I walked out in my underwear, hoping to apologize and to get something to eat.

Mom was wearing a different silk robe this time. It was just as thin and as short as the other robe, but this time, it was a shiny and stark black, making her skin look stark white in comparison. Her thighs looked incredibly delicious. If the other robe made her look like an angel, this one made her look like a seductress, ripe for the taking. And I felt seduced. My mother gave a slight turn as I stepped in, her hips giving a subtle, curvaceous jiggle. She smirked, watching as I stared at the lovely shape of her behind under the robe. "Good morning, mister insatiable. Did you sleep well after I grounded you?"

"Morning," I responded, all the embarrassment melting away as I kept staring. I felt my cock rising as her hips moved back and forth while she tended to the food on the stove. Her legs pressed together, and she leaned forward to reach for salt, and I saw the gentle curve of her bottom emerge. Just between her cheeks, right where her legs met, I saw the hint of pink, her yummy pussy peeking out at me. My mouth started to salivate as I remembered her smell and the feeling of her slick juices on my fingers. I regretted not tasting it after having my fingers in her over the last couple days.

Then I wondered if I could have a taste today.

"Your father's on his way back," she said, somewhat regretfully. "And while he's here, I don't want you playing grab hands with me. Can you imagine if your father saw something?" She gave a shudder, her hair shimmering around her face. "God. What a fucking disaster that would be if he ever found out."

"I don't know," I said, contradicting her. "I think it'd be pretty fun to do it around him. It's exciting."

"Yeah. Well. It's enough that I've been letting my son cum on my chest. I don't need your father to divorce me for it." She looked at me up and down, her gaze lingering on my erection. "Ready for another one, huh?" She smiled. "Not enough time, Brett. Sorry. I need to have this ready by the time he gets back."

I felt my cock straining. I asked, hoarsely, "when will he be back, exactly?"

She stopped cooking and turned to face me, a hand on her wide hips. "I hope you're not thinking what I think you're thinking." She rolled her eyes. "If you've really got to know, he sent me a text saying he'd be back in 15 minutes."

When did he send that?" I stepped up to her, pushed her against the counter, pressing my erection against the soft cleft under her robes. She took a sharp breath inward. She looked up at me with those dark, dark eyes.

"Five minutes ago. But that's not enough time for -," she yelped as my hands dove under her, and I lifted her up. Mom dropped the spatula, giggling as I carried her to another spot of the counter, her hands wrapping around my neck. I set her ass on the tile counterspace, then started to pull at the edges of her robe. She gasped loudly as I tugged the little ribbon apart, her breasts spilling from between the thin fabric, "Brett, what are you doing?" I kept pulling the robe apart, drawing it along her sides, her lily-white legs now revealed, the soft pinch of her flesh meeting above her apex.

"We have ten minutes."

I felt so hungry to taste her -- my hands pushed her legs wide open and she leaned back on the counter, trying to keep her balance. "Brett!" She yelled, "what the hell are you doing?"

I knelt down, kissing along her chest, down her soft, tight tummy. "Don't stop me. I need this." I pushed her legs wider, but she started to resist, trying to pull her legs together.

"Brett, this isn't what we agreed to. It's just hands, remember?"

I didn't care. She could slap me again and it wouldn't matter -- that wasn't enough to keep me from devouring my mother's lovely cunny. She tried pulling her legs together tighter for a second, but I only pushed harder -- exposing the pink slit between her legs. My hands massaged inward, and she relaxed, protesting, "I know you think you're being funny, but we agreed to certain rules." I put my tongue along the inside of her thigh and moved smoothly in toward her pussy. Mom's words halted as she paused, trying to figure out what to say to stop me while my tongue cruised steadily inward, tasting the clean, soft skin, until it grew warmer toward the apex. I reached around and grabbed either side of her ass and pulled her closer to the edge of the counter.

"Brett..." she said, trying to sound stern, "Brett, don't you dare..." My tongue finally reached her hip as I pulled her open. Her pussy looked so delicious, like a sugar glaze -- tight, inviting. Her breath caught in anticipation or embarrassment. Her voice was now high. "Brett, your father is going to be home any--" My tongue reached her, and I immediately pushed forward to cover as much of her pussy with my mouth as I could, sealing over her hot, slick slit.

She moaned, all her breath escaping her. The taste between my mother's soft lips burst into my mouth -- a sweet, tangy flavor like citrus fruits and copper. I gave a long, deep lick, and felt my tongue press in, parting the lips despite their tightness.

She sucked a breath in, gasping, "Brett, you shouldn't... ohhh..." She melted under me. I licked with the fullness of my tongue, pressing in, licking as deep as I could, and pulled my tongue upward and over her pink clit. Every time my tongue went over the little nub, she shuddered with short, halting breaths.

Mom shifted on the counter, her hands pushing against the dishes and décor. A bowl filled with fruit crashed to the ground, scattering limes and oranges into the dining room while her moans echoed through the house. "Brett," she whined while my tongue explored between her juicy, tangy lips, "Oh damn, Brett, I should slap you again for this." She bit down on her lower lip as I pushed harder.

I gave a muffled grunt while sliding my tongue into her as deep as I could. She shuddered as I tightened my grip on her bottom, pulling her pussy against my mouth, feverishly licking as she gave little gasps. Her legs went up, and I carefully drew my mouth higher, circling my lips around the little jewel at the top of her pussy. I sucked, and she threw her head back, wrapping her legs around my face. "Yesss," she moaned. Mom pulled, her soft calves against the back of my head. She fell back to her elbows on the counter. "Fuck, baby," she whined as I sucked and licked at her clit. "Fuck! Lick me like that, baby... ohhhhhhh..." She threw her head back, giving a continuous, suppressed cry.

I drew back, put my fingers in my mouth to cover them with spit, and brought a finger to the entrance of her cunt. She panted, waiting, her eyes wide as she looked down at me from the counter. I pushed my fingers in, and she mouthed, "fuck," closing her eyes, shuddering.

My mouth went back to her clit, and she stared down, anxious, feverishly anticipating. I pulled my fingers upward inside her, gently pushing against the top, where her most sensitive spot was, but stopped. I pulled my mouth back and looked up. One of her hands reached down and wove through my hair. "Come on, baby," she begged. "Don't stop."

"You want it?" I asked, teasing. "You want me to taste you some more?"

"Yes," she hissed, "fucking eat me out Brett, come on!"

"I don't know," I drew out my words as I flicked at the pink nub with my tongue, each flick causing her to twitch and gasp impatiently. I purposefully slowed down as I continued, "I don't know if we have enough time--" Her fingers suddenly tightened into my hair and she yanked my face down, sealing my mouth onto her clit. I started licking again and she moaned, "ohhhh... that's what I want, baby..."

I pushed my fingers farther into her. She shook under me as my digits explored inside of her, while my tongue slipped around, my whole mouth soaked with tangy pussy juice and saliva. I pushed upward, feeling the fleshy ribbed feeling of her G spot, and concentrated my effort there. I rubbed it gently, while timing it with my tongue on her clit, and with every movement, her gasps got louder and louder, her legs clenching as she tightened herself around me, pulling me harder into her pussy. I could tell this was the way -- if there was a way to bring my mother to orgasm before dad got home, it was going to happen this way.

She started to tense. "Brett," she started, barely whispering. I pressed on, moving my tongue faster, rubbing a little more firmly, sucking gently. She said my name again, louder this time, sighing with almost a musical note. "Brett." She leaned her head back, her fingers tightly clenching around my hair. It was going to happen any second now.

I felt her body shift as she slipped off of her elbow and onto her back, now laying flat on the counter while her legs pulled tightly around my head and shoulders. I licked faster, pressed against her sensitive spot more carefully, timing everything with her breaths, until I heard her cry, "Oh fuck, Brett!" She gasped, loudly. Then she stopped breathing. I pushsed harder. She started to shake.

Her legs tightened, hard, and I felt a rush of juice spurt from within her cunt -- and a sweet taste hit my tongue as I bore down, feverishly licking as she started to shudder and twitch uncontrollably. Her mouth opened and she gave a soundless, breathless cry, arching back, her heavy breasts swinging with each tremor, her hips pushing forward, hard, her legs tightening even more than I thought possible, crushing my face between her soft white thighs while she fell apart in orgasm.

She held me in her legs, tight, for long, long seconds, her pussy quivering against my lips while I savored the sweet juice that dripped from her. She finally took an ecstatic breath -- a long, crying, gasping breath.

Then I heard the front door open.

Mom snapped up in a panic, her hair completely messed up, her face scarlet red from the strain of her orgasm. She looked at me with a fascinating mix of panic and stunned, dumbfounded shock - as if we hadn't expected dad to arrive home when he said he would.

Her hands whipped to her sides, and she yanked together the edges of her black silk robe, shutting away her breasts, the reddened nipples disappearing from view, her dark triangle of pubic hair shuttering away, her hands shaking while tying the belt of the robe. "Put on some pants!" She hissed, pointing at my hard on poking through my boxers. I completely forgot -- I was practically naked, and dad's footsteps were already coming down the hall.

There wasn't any time -- not enough for me to dive into my room before dad could see us. Mom hopped down off the counter and repositioned herself at the stove while I just tucked my erection upward so it wouldn't be as noticeable. I looked at mom, panicked.

Her face was still red, her pupils dilated, her lovely white legs still shaking in post-orgasm shivers, her robe only barely holding on around her. A single, lovely tit was half-out on her left side. There was no way we wouldn't arouse suspicion unless we had a miracle.

And we had it.

Dad's eyes were swollen through lack of sleep and the extraordinary effects of way too much booze. He smelled like a distillery, staggering into the dining area, barely even facing our direction while he moved on a downward trajectory toward the only cushioned surface in the area. "Good morning..." he groaned, clearly hung over and drunk at the same time. He collapsed onto the couch where mom let me cum on her tits the night before. His face pressed into the pillows as he suffered in alcoholic misery.

Mom glared at me, still red, only now noticing her left breast being so exposed. She pulled the robe over it and whispered harshly at me, "we'll talk about this later." She pointed at my room and mouthed for me to put some pants on. When she turned to face my dad I noticed the red imprint of the counter on the back of her legs, along with the red marks along her ass where I gripped her cheeks tightly while I licked her out. In any other situation I was sure it would have raised suspicion, but we were incredibly lucky this time. Dad was only half-conscious.

I tiptoed away and returned after I had both pants and a shirt. Mom was salvaging the food on the stove -- it had burned slightly after I distracted her, but she was making it work, setting fresh, if not slightly overdone quesadillas on three brightly colored plates.

Mom set a plate in front of dad, who was starting to snore. The look on her face was intimidating to say the least. Dad's continual choice to drink and stay out until morning probably didn't feel the most flattering to mom, especially after all of their arguing. She had her mouth closed tightly, her cheeks tense with angry thought while she stared down at her husband who had most likely spent the entirety of last night trying to chat up girls half his age.

"So." Her voice was terse. "Where did you stay last night?"

Dad opened his eyes and rubbed at his face. "Does it matter?"

"You've been out until morning several times now," mom replied, icy. "Most women would be suspicious."

"You don't need to worry, Nora," dad groaned. "I'm a faithfully and happily married man." His sarcasm dripped thickly.

"We both know that's a lie."

"We both know I wouldn't do anything that could cause a divorce." Dad sat up on the couch, now alert, his own tone similar to mom's. "That would be a little costly, wouldn't it?"

Mom shifted, uncomfortable with the way the conversation rapidly turned. "I see."

Dad shrugged and laid back. "You want me to give you a play by play about how last night went?" He snickered. "Oh Nora. You've thought I was cheating on you the last few days, haven't you?"

Mom bristled with frustration and embarrassment, suddenly guilty. She started rubbing her arms, her eyes flicking to me and down my body. I self-consciously wiped at my mouth.

She replied, "any woman would have her concerns. You've come back boozed up every day. During daylight. It's not like you would have slept on the floor of a bar."

"You'd be surprised what a couple of twenties will do in the right spot. I got bedside service, can you believe it? Pillows, blankets, a bench next to the liquor cabinet, the works." Dad yawned. "Waking up in a different bar almost every day is a bit like camping. Plus, you get to drink before 9 AM." He rolled over. "In all seriousness, it's the most fun I've had in a long, long time. Now stop being a nag."

Mom huffed and went back to the kitchen. Her face was furious. I stepped back as she moved past me to the sink, putting her hands to either side of it. She was breathing heavily, enraged.

Dad's voice rose from the couch in a taunt. "Besides. Jealousy doesn't become you, Nora. And even if I was talking to other women, what would you do? Would you even divorce me?" He laughed quietly, trying not to aggravate his hangover. "You're way too sweet for that." He paused. "Don't tell me Brett's not awake yet."

Mom's eyebrows raised as she realized dad had no idea I was in the kitchen. She turned and looked at me. I could tell she was thinking. Wildly angry thoughts danced across her face. "He's... still in his room," she said slowly, looking directly at me. "Now, what were you saying dear?" Her words came out like metallic slivers. She beckoned for me to come closer. Put a finger over her lips. Put her hand on my shoulder. Pushed me down while making a barely audible shushing noise.

"I mean," dad's words sleepily floated from behind the couch, "you're just not that kind of woman to ruin both of our lives. You're too nice. Too timid."

I sank to my knees, looking up at mom. She looked down at me coldly, setting a hand gently behind my head, while her other hand slipped down to the lower hem of her silk robe. I stared up at her, stunned, as she slowly, gently lifted it up.

Her waist was at my eye level as the black silk parted to unveil her luscious hips again. Her pubic hair appeared, and just below it, the bright red of the nub of her clit shone like a jewel in the midst of the pale, white flesh between her legs. "Timid?" Mom repeated dad's words. "Nice?" She gently pulled my head toward her apex, making a soft kissing shape with her mouth, hinting that I was supposed to taste her again, even with dad just ten feet away.

Mom didn't look like she did before. This was very, very different from the suppressed lust and caution my mom shared with me when we touched each other earlier. This was dirtier. This was more extreme. This was... her way of getting revenge.

She set her feet apart and leaned back against the counter. Her slick pussy was open for me again. She looked over the counter at dad and back down to me, her cheeks flush, her look intense. I heard dad reply with another taunt. "Nora, I know you've nagged me plenty on this, but realistically, I'm too close to retirement for you to want to end all that. How would that benefit either of us? If we divorced, you'd have to go it alone and work, and it'd be too embarrassing for you anyway. But I think it's sweet, really. You forgive me for being distant, don't you? It's what I like about you."

My mother glared down in response to those words. Her hand tightened in my hair and she forced my mouth toward her pussy.

I felt my cock spring up against the inside of my pants. Mom's domineering look downward at me was so... extreme, dominating. It simultaneously scared me and aroused me, giving me feelings I wasn't sure I knew how to handle. I opened my mouth obediently and set my tongue on her slit, and licked upward, dragging along her clit, guided by her hand. She shivered in response, her cheeks red. Her legs slightly parted further, and she pushed her hips out, mashing my mouth on her cunny. I licked at her, tasting her juices afresh, knowing that after the orgasm earlier and with her newfound excitement that her flesh was infinitely more sensitive than it was before. Her legs twitched in response to each lick.

"You really think I won't do anything?" Mom's words were heavy, strained. I could see how somebody might interpret them as angry, or upset, but from the look on her face, I could tell that she was enjoying herself.

"Of course not," dad's words were a little quieter, but self assured and relaxed.

I licked at her harder, bringing my hands up and grabbing hold of her ass. I pushed my face in, tasting, taking in the soft scent of her crotch, enjoying the new wave of wetness that covered my mouth and chin as I devoured her between her legs. Mom gave a little gasp as I looped an arm between her legs and lifted one of them over my shoulder. She wrapped her leg around me, over my back, and rolled her eyes back as I dove as deeply as I could with my tongue, fucking her pussy with my mouth as best as I could.

"Stop crying, Nora," dad mumbled. "God damn."

"Sorry honey," mom whispered, barely audible, shuddering. She looked down and pointed at my erection pushing through my pants. "Take it out," she mouthed.

I obliged, unzipping my pants silently and pulling out my cock, excited beyond anything I had ever experienced, the risk and insanity of eating out my own mother with my dad in the room lighting up every possible neuron in my mind. My heart crashed through my chest, coupled with the feeling that I was my own father's replacement, that I was claiming his wife's sexuality, even with him in the room.

"Touch yourself," she mouthed. I obeyed, wrapping a hand around my junk and jerking myself off, already close simply from the fear and risk, the delightful sights of mom's orgasm coupled with the anticipation of what mom was planning. I had no idea what was going to happen, but I was ready with everything to find out.

12