All Comments on 'Nora in the Sun Pt. 07'

by fakeflowerstories

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED HOT BY NORA!

"I just came here " said Brett (best line end quote) ever, Haha!

While the Long seduction continues between Nora & Brett at the villa.

"Too timid "he said ", too nice" he said (As Wife Nora got bolder & wilder as her unsuspecting husband pressed all the wrong the buttons on his supposed nagging wife Nora with Brett under the table (much to the benefit son Brett) as he got great deep throat blowjob from Nora with drunk dad none the wiser almost getting caught ramped up the intensity & arousal of Nora & Brett.

Meantime, Brett & Nora are close than ever to crossing the final forbidden threshold between the familiar barriers crumbling down with each encounter at the family foreign vacation continues as Nora comes into her

own.

Can't wait to for the next chapter for Nora & Brett in Nora in the Sun at the meantime.

Please continue

Catch Ya later

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was great!

chiefhalchiefhalover 1 year ago

I love it! Please keep it coming, can't wait until they do the deed...

venus_canvenus_canover 1 year ago

Nicely done… I loved the double entendre at the end :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chutzpah!! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good!!! More-a of Nora please!

tallman441tallman441over 1 year ago

Excellent!!! Revenge, nothing sweeter than a scorned woman.

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

God. I love Nora more with every chapter.

Excellent

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

God! I love Nora even more in every chapter.

Excellent. Beautiful character.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

Good for you Nora, good for you ! ! !

OI8U2OI8U28 months ago

If I was Brett, I'd have gotten my cock inside Nora's pussy by now. When he was eating her pussy on the counter, he should have stood up and pushed his cock into her tight wet pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfakeflowerstories@fakeflowerstories
I'm committed to free content on Literotica and will be expanding my list of works here, but the bulk of my stories are for sale on Smashwords. I'd love it if you took a look -- I've always got specials going on. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/FakeFlowerStories I've...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES