Nora in the Sun Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed my face into her pussy while I jerked off on my knees. My tongue explored deeper. Her excitement was at a peak too -- as she looked down at my cock jerking and my face deep in her cunt, she tensed up. She gave an imperceptible, gorgeous moan, shuddering, both of her hands moving onto my head, tightening in my hair. Her grip grew even tighter as I focused harder on her clit, pushing with all of my tongue's strength on the pink nub, until she suddenly shattered.

She gave another gasp, loudly this time, and the one leg she stood on shook until she almost fell, her hands snapping from my head to the counter to prop herself back up. Her other leg around my neck and back constricted around me, and as she started her second orgasm, she gave a low moan that I was sure dad would think was her crying.

"Oh god, Nora, please shut up," he moaned, while my tongue pushed deeper into his wife's cunt.

Mom threw her head back and she gave a sob of delight and pleasure, her legs twitching, her arms shaking, weakened by the waves of orgasm that ripped through her lovely, curved body. Her leg's grip tightened even further, her face went to a deep red, and then she let go, struggling to keep herself quiet while gasping.

I was getting close to cumming too -- the sight of mom shuddering and the extreme dynamic playing between her and my dad was too much. I felt my balls tightening, the tense feeling at the base of my cock growing intensely. Mom let go of my neck with her leg and leaned down, her breasts hanging, pushing from between the folds of her silk robe.

She whispered directly in my ear, barely audible, her lovely hair a mess, her eyes sultry, pupils dilated, her cheeks flush, her lovely lips soft, her eyes impossibly dark. "Brett, baby, be a good boy. Since your father's being this way," she asked, her voice shaking, mischievous, seductive, hoarse from her orgasmic strain, her words impossibly slow, "I need you to make mommy feel better..." Her lids lowered as she made eye contact with me and finished her command, "by cumming all over mommy's face and all over mommy's mouth."

I couldn't even blink a response.

I got lost in the dark swirls of my mothers lashes as she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. She looked at me, expectantly, leaning forward, a tit falling loose from her silk, the beautiful ruby of her nipple accentuating her chest.

She looked at me inquisitively, as if asking me again. I nodded, my mouth dry.

Of course I would do what she asked. Yes, I would gladly cum on my own mother's face. My cock throbbed uncontrollably as I held on to the edge of orgasm, the anticipation almost too much, as beads of precum emerged from the tip of my cock.

She put a finger to her lips and gave another shushing noise as she drifted to her knees. I stood up silently, peeking over the counter. I felt mom's finger touch gently at the tip of my cock and then drift down, dragging the slickness of my precum with it. Dad's head was hidden by the armrest of the couch. Unless he got up, there was no way he'd see what was going on.

I looked back down at mom, while she stared upward at me, her eyes innocent, her hands reaching up to the edges of her robe as she pulled them wide, baring her chest, letting her breasts completely fall free as she submitted herself before me and offered her face and mouth for my cum. I throbbed, unbearably close, feeling the excitement pushing everything upward.

Her fingers wrapped around it and squeezed, and she smiled as I twitched in her hand. She went to work, knowing I was already so, so close to cumming, and she tightened her grip and jerked me off as fast as she could, her fist a blur as I shuddered, my legs buckling over, and over, as I felt it starting.

My own mother, the lovely woman who gave birth to me, who took care of me when I was sick, who cooked me breakfast, threw me birthday parties, scolded me about homework, grounded me when I talked back, that lovely, beautiful, mature, pale, hard working woman who ruled my life for eighteen years now knelt before me submissively, her hands wrapped around my cock as she worked with everything she could to degrade herself with my seed as her husband lay on the couch, just within sight. It was a victory. It was revenge. It was... coming.

I felt it rising, my balls clenching harder than they've ever constricted in my entire life, energy shooting up through my pelvis like hot steam -- I was getting ready to cum more than I ever had -- I didn't know how much was about to come out, but all I could tell was that my balls drew every last possible ounce of cum I had within me, all for the sake of my mother's sweet, pink mouth. I couldn't breathe at all -- my abs were crushing against my ribcage as the pleasure immobilized everything but the mechanical action in my testicles, straining hard against what felt like iron gates within my pelvis until I felt something in them suddenly unlock. Time slowed as my body set itself up before one last gate -- the only one left before I gave everything.

Nora, my lovely mother, my mom - she opened her mouth wide, and slowly rolled out her tongue.

I could see far, far down her wet, pink throat, almost as far as I could see into the dark, loving pools of her eyes. Her small, soft hands tightened even harder on my cock, jerking me harder, faster than I thought was possible, and I ascended to a new height of pleasure.

My mother stared at me, watching me expectantly as my vision darkened and brightened and shifted, far past the precipice. I heard a whisper. I looked down and saw her lovely open mouth moving, "please, baby," she begged, "give mommy your cum."

She stuck out her tongue and gave a soft, barely audible whine.

I came with the force of a cannon.

My semen rocketed out in a pulsating stream, more of it than I had ever cum before, spattering across my mother's surprised and delighted face, a stream shooting into her mouth and coating thickly all over the lovely wet pink of her tongue, a soft, happy giggle emerging from her wet throat as my cock sprayed semen into her beautiful mouth and between her soft lips. It arced up and over her head, landing in streams through her hair, and flicked off to the side, painting her flush cheek with strands of clear and shining glaze. Through every instant of it, mom held eye contact with me, even as the cum ran down her face, trickled down her chin, poured down her mouth.

Mom's breathing quickened, but I felt like I was passing out -- my head was pounding and the earthshattering pleasure of letting everything in me all over my mom's face completely upended my conception of reality. I felt myself drifting back, but then I felt two hands on my thighs. I steadied myself, trying to keep from letting loose a moan that actually showed the intense ecstasy I felt. But I saw mom's face approaching my cock even as it finished shooting the last few drops of cum against her lovely, pale chin.

My mother kissed out, reaching the tip of my cock and gave a light suck on it as if it were a straw, pulling a strand of semen into her mouth. Then she opened her mouth wide, and drew the rest of my length in. I choked, blinded by the pleasure as she started to suck on my cock for the first time in my life, as my semen coated her face, and as she moved her head back and forth, the intense, wet, slick heat of her mouth swirling around my head combined with all the cum I gave her.

My cock was hypersensitive in the aftermath -- but it was a pleasureful ecstasy that had never been matched by anything before, and I wasn't sure if it could be matched again. With her slippery mouth moving back and forth on my overly sensitive cock, sucking with each movement, I underwent an agonizing pleasure that sent my eyes rolling back deep in my head -- I almost started a suppressed howl that I could only halt by biting as hard on my lips as I possibly could, but I didn't want it to stop, not now, not ever.

My hands shot out and grabbed at her hair, and I yanked her down, my cock still pulsing, my balls still constricting, and I drew her mouth down on my cock, her mouth taking it farther, and farther, and farther, until my mothers lovely face completely swallowed up my cock, until I pushed forward even farther and bumped against the back of her throat.

Mom's hands clapped against my thighs as she looked up at me, her eyes watering as she started choking -- but I wasn't done -- I felt a second orgasm rising from within me.

I thrust forward, harder, uncontrollably twitching as I forced myself deep, and her throat opened up for me. She struggled and deepthroated my cock as I felt the second, incredibly powerful orgasmic wave within me surging up. I felt mom's throat constricting around the head of my cock as she struggled to breathe, and she started to push at my legs, but I wasn't there yet -- my hands seized her hair the way she seized mine, and I pulled her onto me, hard. "Not yet," I tried to whisper silently, "hold on mom, please, fuck, I'm almost there again."

She would have to fight me to let go before I came for a second time. I had no intention of letting my cum go anywhere but directly down her throat. I shook my head and whispered, "do this for me, mom, come on, please." She stopped pushing, and instead brought her hands upward, grabbing on to my ass and helping me pull myself into her throat as she went the extra mile for her baby boy.

I heard a little groan come from within her as she swallowed on my cock head again, and I saw a few tears form, not from sadness, but from the strain and the difficulty -- she looked up at me, her whole face pink, with cum streaking through her hair, with semen dripping down her cheek and sliding down her lovely nose, a smear of it along her lips from moving on me, and that was all I needed in order to break through into a second orgasm.

I felt it rise, my balls clenching painfully for a second time, and I shuddered as it felt like a shotgun went off from my pelvis -- a second series of cumshots pumped upward from deep within me and I squirted it completely down my mother's loving, willing throat, and I felt her throat close over my cock with each pump, swallowing, over, and over, my milk spilling straight down into her tummy as she took every last drop, swallowing again and again.

The instant my cock stopped pumping semen and it started to lose its hardness, mom pulled me out of her mouth, and she gasped for air, sucking in oxygen as deeply as she could. She collapsed back on the tile, looking up at me in awe, her face beautifully decorated with more cum than I knew I could produce. She swallowed, wiped at her mouth, and gave me a cute smile, winking at me.

"You done?" Dad's groan from the couch interrupted her happy smile, and she tensed up, looking around the corner.

Dad stirred. I saw his legs swing off of the couch.

Mom's eyes went wide. "Shit," she mouthed, looking around, panicking, tying her robes again. I yanked my pants up and grabbed a towel from the counter and tossed it to her, and she quickly wiped it over her face, trying to erase any sign of my seed in and around her. It was sticky, shiny on her cheeks and her lips and the towel didn't seem to help that much, removing some but smearing the rest in a sticky sheen.

Dad got up. Staggered over. Mom stood up at attention as if dad were an inspector or a drill sergeant, but instead he just wandered over to the counter and eyed the slightly burned, but now cold breakfast. "Well," he mumbled, "I guess I deserve it." His joke went over deadpan and mom self consciously brushed her hair from her face, looking at me uncomfortably.

I noticed a couple strands of my cum on top of her hair -- it stuck out against the dark locks. I made a quick motion to her about it and she turned, trying to keep her left side of her hair hidden from dad's view. Her eyes were red from crying after I had just forced her to deepthroat me, her cheeks were sticky with my cum -- though I guess anyone could have almost seen it as the sheen of tears.

Dad looked up at us both, startled at my presence. "Oh. Morning Brett." He shrugged and started to eat, entirely oblivious as to the nature of the shining liquid on his wife's face. "Hope you didn't hear too much of that." Mom sniffed and excused herself to the bathroom to wash her face. She gave a breathless, excited smile as she passed me.

"Oh, hear what?" I asked, watching the shake in mom's trembling hips as she swayed, orgasmic, under her silk robes. I looked up to her face as she closed the door, blowing me a kiss. "I just came here."

12