All Comments on 'Nora Turns a Trick'

by gunhilltrain

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What an utterly humiliating and degrading experience for both of you. No one benefitted at all from this exchange except for a bit of money.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 2 years agoAuthor
Of course, it's prostitution!

As I described it, it may be the way most American hookers below the level of expensive call girls act. And the call girls are mostly faking it I suspect. Supposedly Brazilian hookers are more polite or warmer, but they are likely faking it too. By the way, I've never hired a prostitute myself. There are some interviews with real ones on YouTube; these videos can be seen on Mark Laita's channel.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 2 years agoAuthor

Wark2002: Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot, but sad...only sex, no real feelings on her part.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 1 year agoAuthor

I suspect for prostitutes, there are no real feelings. It's all about the money. The call girls and "girlfriend experience" types just fake it. At least she is honest about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergunhilltrain@gunhilltrain
Time and place matter I suppose. At present I'm between the Metro-North (formerly New York Central) Harlem Division and the NYC Transit Authority's #2 train line. Thus I'm on both the wrong side and the right side of the tracks at the same time. Anyway, for me the Midnight Sp...