Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," Nora replied meekly. "Hi, Caitlin."

"I think the three of us need to talk," Caitlin said as she gazed into her coffee mug.

"Yeah, I suppose we do," Nora replied.

"Are you hungry?" Iris asked.

"No."

"Would you like some coffee then?" Caitlin responded.

"No."

"Then would you at least sit down please?" Iris said, patting the seat beside her.

It took a moment for Nora's brain to transmit the message to her legs and feet, but she finally stepped over to the couch and sat down across from her mother. Then Caitlin walked over and sat down on the other side of Nora.

"So, are we going to discuss what I saw last night?" Nora asked; half expecting for her mom or Caitlin to explain it all.

"All in due time," Caitlin told her. "But first, how are you doing?"

"Fine, I guess? Can't complain." Nora said, slightly confused.

"That's great," Iris said. "What about your social life? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I don't!" Nora snapped. She was getting really upset because of what she saw. Caitlin could see that Nora was stressed out and was about to talk to her, when Iris walked over to them holding a plate of cream-filled sausage snacks, for the three of them to eat. Nora didn't know that each of the snacks had a small amount of alcohol inside. Slowly Caitlin, Iris, and Nora became drunker. Nora was snuggling up against both Caitlin and Iris, as they fed her the snacks. Nora laid back against the couch and sighed.

"Wow," she said. "I'm sooooooo wasted."

Iris and Caitlin smiled as they placed the plate down on the table.

"Then I think it is time for some fun," Iris said as Caitlin began to remove Nora's shirt. Suddenly, Nora stopped and looked at both women.

There was another long and uncomfortable moment of silence as Caitlin, Iris, and Nora stared at each other. Nora still couldn't get over this was happening. Finally, she sighed deeply and ran her hands through her hair.

"Look, why don't we just cut through the shrap and confront the big pink elephant sitting in the living room head-on, huh?"

"Fine with me," Caitlin replied calmly, as she removed Nora's shirt. Nora was now topless, wearing a pink bra, and sitting on the couch with Caitlin and Iris.

"I saw you and Iris having sex last night!" Nora barked.

"Yes, you did," Caitlin said coolly.

Her response left Nora flabbergasted; she had to check to be sure her jaw wasn't lying on the floor. Though she had witnessed Iris and Caitlin having sex; it still wasn't real to her. And now to hear Caitlin admit it so casually, without the slightest hesitation or the tiniest inkling of regret completely floored her. Iris sighed deeply and then took another sip of her drink, a cup of wine.

"Nora, Iris, and I have had an intimate, sexual relationship since I first met her." She stated matter-of-factly.

"What?" Nora snapped; not knowing what else to say. This had been going on for 3 months? Now she was certain she was in the Twilight Zone.

"Sweetie, I'm going to try and explain this to you in a way that I can only hope and pray that you'll understand." Iris began. "But before I do that, I first want to tell you that regardless of anything, nothing has changed in the way Caitlin and I love and care for you."

"Okay," Nora said.

"I also want to tell you how sorry I am for having kept this from you," Iris said. "You're my daughter; you're also my best friend and the dearest thing in the world to me, baby. And we've always had a very strict policy about not keeping secrets from each other. And here I've been keeping this one from you all these months."

"Well, you have to admit...It's a pretty big one." Nora said with a smile. "But why have you never told me any of this?"

"I don't know, sweetie. I honestly don't know." Iris replied. "But I'm telling you now because I want so desperately for you to understand how I feel about Caitlin."

"I know."

"Caitlin has saved my life so many times; she is my hero! She's everything I've ever wanted to be as a woman. Yes, I still love her as a friend; just as she loves me like a friend. But we're also very much in love with each other! Our years of torment and trial bonded us in a way that nature probably never intended, so I suppose it was no accident that we fell in love with. True, it's not natural to fall in love with one's friend, but it does happen; and neither I nor Caitlin regret our love for a moment."

"Is she your soulmate?" Nora asked; her heart ramming and her belly spasming.

"Yes!" Iris declared.

Nora could feel her entire life growing dark and gloomy all around me as she listened to her mother's words. Caitlin began to pull Nora's pants down, revealing her pink panties. The woman Nora loved more than life itself; Caitlin, was already in love with somebody else; her own mother Iris.

Iris spoke so softly, so gently; she seemingly got lost in her recollections of a most poignant and magical love story. It wasn't long before both she and Nora had tears in their eyes, but they were hardly for the same reason. Iris's tears were that of a woman hopelessly in love, while Nora's were those of a woman who was losing the love of her life.

Nora's dream was dying a slow and sorrowful death right there at the living room table. Iris further told Nora that Caitlin was her mother as well. Iris West-Allen was Iris West, while Caitlin became Snow-West. Iris also said that Nora's last name was not West-Allen but Snow-West. Nora was speechless, as she learned that Caitlin was pregnant with her 18 years later. As they told her that, Iris and Caitlin began to undress each other as well as Nora. Soon, all three of them were fully naked.

Iris, Caitlin, and Nora sat on the couch for nearly three hours that day as Iris bore her heart and soul to Nora; she held nothing back. In one of the lighter moments of their discussion, Nora pointed blankly asked Caitlin about the collar and blindfold she had seen Caitlin wearing the night before. Iris explained without the slightest shame that BDSM was one of the many sexual games that she and Caitlin played to enjoy each other's bodies to the fullest. Even with so much violence in their past, they thoroughly enjoy bondage, domination, and submission; it demonstrates to both of them their level of love and trust in each other.

By the time their talk drew to its conclusion, Nora was more in love with Caitlin than ever; and subsequently, even more heartbroken. When Nora finally understood everything, she nodded.

"Mommy," she said. "I'm still a virgin and I have never had sex before. I don't even know how to make myself cum. I mean, I know how it works, but I don't know how to get it to happen."

Iris's face lit up in her gorgeous smile; the smile that always melts Nora to the very core and then she embraced Nora warmly. She always gets lost in her mother's embrace; she felt so safe, loved, and wanted. Nora returned Iris's embrace desperately; not wanting to ever let her go. Closing her eyes as she breathed her mother in, Nora willed her own heart and soul with all her might to transmit her true feelings into the heart and soul of her mother.

Finally, Iris and Caitlin released Nora and stared into her eyes as they combed their fingers through her hair; their smiles ripping Nora apart on the inside. Then Iris kissed Nora on the forehead, while Caitlin kissed her lips.

"We both love you with all our hearts, sweetie. And even though I love Caitlin; you are still the most important person on Earth to me." Iris said to Nora.

"You too." Nora nearly whimpered.

Iris patted Nora's leg and then stood up; scooping up her empty coffee mug and then bent over, kissed Nora on the forehead again, tousled her hair, and then turned to walk over toward the kitchen.

"Mom! Wait!" Nora heard herself say; what the hell am I doing?

"What is it, love?" Iris replied with a sweet smile.

"Can you sit back down for a minute, please? I have something I need to ask you."

***

"Nora, what is it! You can ask me anything, so what is it?" Iris had said.

"What the fuck am I doing?" Nora thought. She took a deep breath and stared into her mother's eyes.

"Do you think I could give you both oral satisfaction."

Iris patted her on the head. "Sweetie," she said. "When you do it to a cock, it's called a blowjob. When you do it to a girl, it's called cunnilingus. But, of course, you can, but you have to say it correctly. And you have to call us both 'Mom'."

Nora smiled and began to kneel on the floor in front of Iris and Caitlin.

"Mom," Nora said to Iris. "Can I please give you a blowjob?"

Iris looked down at her daughter and smiled at her beautiful, hazel eyes. "Of course you can." Given permission from her mother, Nora began to lick Iris's cock up and down the shaft, before stuffing it into her young mouth. Iris patted Nora's head while Caitlin stroked Nora's head. They began to talk about Nora's life.

"She is a great, little cocksucker, isn't she," Caitlin said. "Just like her mother."

"I still think she needs to learn more about cock sucking," Iris said. "I have heard about this school called Dickgirl University. The school teaches young girls how to suck cock, eat pussy, and how to get fucked. Nora could learn a lot from there. We can schedule a meeting with the Dean of the university, and get Nora signed in."

Caitlin smiled and looked down at Nora. "Doesn't that sound like fun, sweetie," she asked. "You would love that school."

Nora popped Iris's cock out of her mouth and smiled. "I would love to go to this school."

Caitlin and Iris then kissed each other and then Nora. "Well then we better get some sleep," Caitlin said. "You don't want to be late for your first day at the new school."

Nora nodded and followed her two moms to the bedroom.

"This is the best family ever," she said before closing the door behind her.

To be continued