Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 18

Story Info
The forest trip get more intimate.
10.7k words
2.75
2.4k
5
0

Part 18 of the 60 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Nora and the others were in the forest, the pixies were still trying to battle against the monstrous creatures. In the Realm of Aldaion, a group of monsters were chasing after a small group of pixies. The Pixies managed to hide behind a large rock.

"What are we going to do now Rusha," one of the pixies said. "How are we supposed to defeat these monsters?"

"I don't know Krypta," Rusha said. "We just have to keep hiding. If we don't, the human realm is in grave danger."

"Rusha," StarDust said. "We can't keep hiding forever."

"We just need to get to the portal," Rusha said. "Ranis, any sign of those monsters?"

Before Ranis could speak, the rock exploded; revealing a horde of giant ogres. Suddenly, a pixie lept in front of the other Pixies. "Go," she said. "I'll hold them off."

"Thank you Lunex," Rusha said. "We won't forget what you did." Lunex nodded. The other Pixies ran off as the ogres surrounded Lunex. Lunex's hair was dark magenta colored, which was long and always worn down. Her eyes were dark blue, her lips appeared to be a dark maroon color. Her sensitive nature was mirrored in her appearance. Lunex wore a light pink puffy-sleeved dress and green headband with roses attached. Her wings were also green. Her skin was pale. The ogres then proceeded to undress Lunex, stripping the Pixie's clothes off and revealing her naked body. The ogres then proceeded to have sex with the Pixie. As Rusha and the other Pixies ran off deeper into the forest, the moans and cries of pleasure could be heard coming from Lunex.

Rusha and the other Pixies ran. Suddenly, Krypta stopped. "We can't just leave her there," she said. "I'm going back to save her." Before she could, Rusha grabbed her arm.

"Krypta," Rusha said. "Lunex gave up her virginity to save us. We need to keep going. It's not much further. The portal coordinates are just over that ridge."

Once they arrived at the coordinates, they were surrounded by monstrous creatures again. This time, the monsters were imps. "You can't escape us," one of the imps said. "We will never stop chasing after you until every single one of you pixies are full of monster cum."

Rusha smiled. "Nice try," she said. "But I think we have other plans." At that moment, the pixies jumped into the portal. The imps tried to follow, but the portal closed before they could. They appeared in the middle of Central City.

"Great," Arrowette said. "Where are we now?"

Rusha sighed. The lead Pixie had bright pink hair with even cut-straight bangs and teal-green flower hair pins. Her skin appeared to be fair in color while her eyes were green with purple eyelashes. Her lips were pinkish in tone. Rusha wore a pink laced dress with a blue keyhole shaped tie and green-blue lace up boots. Her wings were light blue and swirl/curl inward on the ends. Each of the pixies could manipulate, control and sometimes create a particular element. For Rusha, it was electricity. "We have been tasked with finding, befriending, and bonding with the 10 heroes. My choice is Nora Snow-West." With that said, Rusha flew off towards the Snow-West house.

Krypta nodded. She had green eyes, fair skin and orange hair. She wore a dress with varying colors: yellow, lime, pink and orange. The straps of her dress had bows. There were colorful candy-like decorations on her hair, and she wore a green headband. She also wore green shoes. She had earth manipulation. She headed towards Willow's house. Next was StarDust. She was very futuristic looking, she had blue eyes and a light blue/dark blue jumpsuit and blue mullet styled hair with a light blue streak down the middle. Her wings were blue with a yellow outline. She had air manipulation. She headed off to Star's house.

Ranis smiled. She had pale skin and blue eyes. Her hair was blue. She wore a light pink strapless dress with a rainbow belt over her left shoulder and hips. She also wore a hot pink hair clip and almost knee high boots. She had water manipulation. She flew off towards Rena's House.

Menta was next. She had pale purple hair styled in curls and a Victorian-style outfit in purple, white, and blue with a blue bow in her hair. She wore pink make-up that makes sharp points above her eyes, a fair skin tone (recalling the Victorian fashion popular among aristocrats of applying powder to their faces to whiten it), and violet eyes. Her wings were purple with a purple glow. She had light manipulation. She headed towards Kathy's house.

Arrowette's hair was a dark cyan colored, which is long and always worn down. Her eyes are dark green, her lips appear to be a dark maroon color. She had darkness manipulation. She headed towards Fiona's house.

Agentin was happy. She was a pixie with a tanned complexion, teal eyes, and frizzy dark purple hair that was shaped like a cloud with paler bangs which flow down to and rest on her shoulders in the shape of lightning bolts. A small hair can also be seen peeking out from the very top of her head. As for her makeup, she was always seen in pink eye shadow and dark pink lipstick. Her attire consisted of a fuchsia-colored crop-top with no straps as the only thing holding it up is its attachment to a matching fuchsia choker through the small metal ring that rests at the center of her top, a purple miniskirt that was tied to her waist (noted by the knot resting over a slit located at her left hip), and matching purple sandals with high heels. She had metal manipulation. She headed to Naomi's house.

Kryptus proceeded to head to Nora's house. She was going to become Loriane's pixie. She had shadow manipulation. Kryptus, like Loriane, was pale-skinned, with soft light green eyes. She was dressed in a pair of cream-colored striped pajama pants with red piping. Her little tank top was rose pink with cream spots. On her head, she wore a darker rose pink puffy nightcap with dark cream spots, a light cream headband and trimming, and a dark maroon ribbon tying it down (in the show, there are no large spots and the whole outfit is simplified). Since she sleeps so much, she doesn't wear any shoes. Her little wings were bright pink and she had no lower wings.

Icete looked at Coldwell. "I will bond with Chloe," Icete said. "You can bond with Courtney." Coldwell nodded. Icete had ice manipulation. She had a pale skin tone, icy blue eyes and long, silvery-blue hair that was mostly pulled back into a high ponytail by a dark teal tube-like hairband, two long curled hairs flow past her ears and to her shoulders. She was almost always seen wearing light blue eyeshadow and pale purple lipstick that makes her lips look frostbitten. Her attire consists of a light-blue, backless tank top with a flared collar, a slightly darker blue miniskirt with a thin diamond-studded belt that hangs over it from her waist, and knee-high, bright blue, high-heeled boots.

Coldwell had fire manipulation. She has long, curly bronze-golden yellow pigtails, bangs, and slightly tanned skin with big amber eyes. She wore a lighter green outfit without the sash and a cyan shirt. Overall, she resembles Chloe in mannerisms. Her wings are blue in color. She also wears panties under her skirt which have the same color as her outfit. Coldwell has green boots on her feet and appears to be the tallest of the pixies. The two of them then headed off towards Nora's house together.

Caitlin contacted the team. "Nora," she said. No response. "Nora. Please respond. Noraaaaa." There was no response. Caitlin leaned back in her chair. "Stay safe you girls." Iris sat down next to her. "They'll be fine, right?"

Iris nodded. "Of course they will be fine," she said. "Now I think I would love to do something a little bit crazy."

Caitlin tilted her head to the side. "What do you have in mind?" She was interested.

Iris smiled as she took Caitlin's hand. "Follow me baby," she said. She then proceeded to lead Caitlin upstairs towards Nora's bedroom.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Caitlin asked. Nora's bedroom was only for their daughter.

Iris nodded as she slipped her hand down Caitlin's pants and began to rub her cock. After a while, Iris pulled down Caitlin's pants and panties. She then proceeded to lead her half naked wife into their daughter's bedroom and then sat down on the bed. "Do you remember our wedding celebration?" Iris asked.

Caitlin nodded. "That day was so special," she said. "My mother Carla walked me down the aisle. We were both 22 years old. We also both had cum on our faces."

Iris nodded as she laughed. "Yes," she said. "Our mothers' cum. They spent time screwing us both, when we weren't screwing each other. Remember when I walked in on you deepthroating your mother's cock?" Caitlin nodded.

Start Flashback...

Caitlin was sitting in a chair, wearing her wedding dress. Suddenly, her mother Carla Tauhausser walked in. Carla was stunning. She had pale skin and 33C breasts. She also had a slim body type. She also had brown hair, blue eyes and no tattoos. "You look so beautiful sweetie," Carla said.

Caitlin stood up. "Thanks Mom," she said. "I love spending time with Iris. I can't stop thinking about her." Carla nodded and walked closer to her daughter. "I appreciate everything you have done for me."

"My beautiful darling daughter," Carla said as she stroked Caitlin's hair. "I love you so much. Why don't you kneel in front of me and suck Mommy off?"

Caitlin smiled. She dropped to her knees and then unbuttoned her mother's pants. She then pulled them down along with her panties, revealing her mother's 13 inch long cock. Caitlin then proceeded to kiss and lick up and down the shaft. "I love you so much Mom," she said as she ran her tongue up and down the shaft.

Carla smiled as she stroked her daughter's head. "I love you too baby," she said. "Now be a good little cocksucker." Caitlin nodded and began to suck on her mother's cock.

At that moment, Iris and her own mother Francine West walked in. Francine West smiled. Francine had 37B breasts, as well as an hourglass figure. She had short, black hair, mocha skin, and dark brown eyes. "If you can't beat them," Francine said as she pulled out her own cock. "Join them." With that said, Iris dropped to her knees and began sucking her mother's cock. Francine and Carla then smiled at each other. They then proceeded to hump their respective daughters' faces.

"That's it sweetie," Carla said as she stroked Caitlin's hair. "Swallow every single inch of Mommy's cock like a good girl." Caitlin just bobbed her head back and forth on her mother's cock. Francine smiled and began to do the same thing to Iris.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh baby," Francine said as she fucked Iris's mouth. "You're the best daughter in the entire multiverse. Mommy is so proud of you. You ready for mommy's cum?"

Iris nodded before she pulled her mother's cock out of her mouth. "Yes Mommy," she said. "Give me all your cum."

Carla smiled at her daughter. "You ready sweetie," she said.

Caitlin nodded. "I want your cum," she said. Caitlin and Iris then began to watch as their mothers masturbated, jerking off in front of them. Caitlin and Iris then proceeded to fondle their respective mothers' balls. Caitlin started gently pulling on her mother's balls and squeezing carefully. Both Caitlin and Iris then began stroking the balls at a downward angle. Then Iris proceeded to roll her mother's balls in her hands like dice as well as tap a rhythm with her fingers on them.

The pleasure became too much for the two mothers to handle. With a slight grunt, both Francine and Carla crammed their cocks into their respective daughters' mouths, unloading their respective cumshots into the young womens' throats.

End Flashback...

Caitlin smiled. "That was an amazing moment," she said. "Remember the day that Nora was born."

Iris nodded. "You told me that you were pregnant on October 17, 2001."

Caitlin nodded. "Then," she said. "40 weeks later, she was born."

Iris smiled. "She was so beautiful," she said. "Just like her mother."

Caitlin smiled. She hugged Iris and kissed her lips. "I want to dance with you," Caitlin said. Iris smiled. She went over to Nora's CD player.

"Let's see what music we can play," she said. She was about to choose when Caitlin took her hand.

"I have a gift for you," Caitlin said. Iris smiled. She took the package and began to unwrap it.

"You didn't need to get me anything," Iris said. Once she unwrapped the package, her eyes widened. "Oh my God. The Pipedream Extreme Toyz Fuck Me Silly To Go Deep Throat Cock Sucker. I don't know what to say."

Caitlin smiled. "I know that we both are horny," she said. "And with Nora and the other girls always away at school or protecting the city, this will help us." She took the toy. "You can take your fun on-the-run with Fuck Me Silly To Go! Cleverly-sized to be both lifelike and compact, the proprietary Fanta Flesh and super-soft internal tunnel feel just like the real thing only better! Slide between those luscious lips, past the supple tongue and realistic teeth into the textured throat that's always open and ready to deep-throat your rock hard cock. Both rows of teasing teeth stroke your shaft, while the snug tunnel with its closed-end will milk you dry every time." Caitlin looked up at her wife. "Would you like to try it out?"

Iris nodded. She proceeded to unbutton her pants and pulled them down along with her panties, revealing her big cock. Iris's cock was already rock hard. Caitlin smiled. She loved Iris's big, black cock. Her pussy was dripping wet with excitement and pleasure. Caitlin smiled. "I'm ready to use the toy," Iris said.

Caitlin smiled. "I think we should probably use this toy some other time," she said as she laid on the bed with her legs spread. "I want you to come over here and fuck my pussy." Iris nodded and began to slide her cock into Caitlin's pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh baby, I love you more than anything else."

Iris smiled and wrapped her arms around Caitlin's body, pulling the bioengineer close to her. "I love you too Caity," she said. They kissed each other deeply and passionately. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths as they fucked. Their moans of pleasure gradually increased from soft moans to cries and wails of unbridled passion.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Iris," Caitlin cried out. "Your cock feels soooooo gooooood inside my pussy. Keep going. Don't stop fucking me. Oh fuck. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk." Caitlin rocked her head back and screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body. As she came, Iris kept fucking her harder and faster. This led to another orgasm, followed by a third, then a fourth, and finally a fifth. As the fifth orgasm subsided, Caitlin panted in exhaustion. Iris slowly slipped out of her and lay beside her. "That was the best sex I've ever had. You're a beast in the bedroom."

Iris smiled and caressed Caitlin's hair. "I love when you compliment me," Iris said. They leaned forward to kiss again when the security alarm went off. "What the hell is going on?"

Caitlin pulled out her phone and checked the security system. "The system is saying that there's an intruder in the living room," she said.

Iris got up. "Let's go see who is there," she said. Caitlin nodded and followed her wife out the bedroom.

Meanwhile, in the Himalayas...

Nora, her future daughters and her friends were in the hidden room. Nora began to recover. She looked around. She saw Naomi was on her right side while Star was on the left side. She tried to move but her arms and legs were both tied up to the wall. "Girls?" Nora called out. "Is anyone there?"

"Nora?" Willow replied. The reply was coming from behind Nora. "What's going on? Why are we tied up against the wall?" Nora didn't know. She then turned her head and looked at the wall, where she saw a row of three holes. The top row had three holes. There was a second row of holes, however the middle hole was lower in the vertical axis, than the other two second holes. The girls had no idea that the bottom row of holes connected to the top row of holes. If Fiona put her cock in the middle hole at the bottom row along with her hands in the two holes on either side, they would exit from the top row of holes, allowing Fiona Queen to literally facefuck herself.

Suddenly, a group of dark skinned women entered the room. The Master was with them. Before the young girls could respond, the womens' robes were removed, throwing them aside. They then proceeded to walk towards the girls, and slip their cocks into the middle hole at the bottom row of holes, as well as sliding their hands into the holes on either side of the middle hole. At that moment, their cocks and hands exited from the top row of holes near their faces. The girls, now knowing that these were their own cock and hands, began to lick and kiss the cocks in front of their faces. They proceeded to put the cocks into their mouths, and began to suck on the tip of the cocks first. They began to work the cock in and out of their mouths, slowly pumping their hips with every delicious thrust.

Th-th-this cock is just riiiiiiight... Nora thought, as her breathing grew more laboured. She was completely aware that she was, in fact, blowing herself. Her chest rose and fell as her excitement increased, and her toes curled.

After so much build up, it wasn't long before Nora's orgasm started to build. She pumped her hips faster, plunging the cock in and out of her warm, wet, slutty, little mouth. She took the whole thing down her throat, and suddenly pleasure exploded inside her.

OOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUCK!! Nora thought, as her orgasm caused her to buck her hips against the wall.

She rode her climax excitedly, her hips pounding the cock against her throat until the cock throbbed with sensitivity. When it became too much, she pulled her head away, and covered the spasming cock with her saliva.

However, her hands wanted more of her wonderful throat. They grabbed Nora's head and slowly and gently slipped the cock back inside her throat and began to fuck her face. Pressed against the wall, Nora was still twitching with pleasure as she massaged the last of the cum out of her own dripping, delicious cock. She panted for breath. Her eyelids began to droop, energy draining from her body along with her ejaculate.

Exhaustion quickly overwhelmed the girl, and Nora closed her eyes, passing out right there against the wall, as her hands help her out with her own facefucking, as she got her own throat fucked by her own cock, pumping load after load of come into her own eager, waiting mouth. She could hear similar noises coming from her future daughters and friends.

The door behind them then opened. "Hey sisters, look!" A voice said. "I think I found something fun!"

Nora groaned as her eyelids fluttered open. She wasn't sure where she was. It took a few moments for her to fully wake up, and remember what she had been up to before she'd gone to sleep.

Now, there were multiple strange women standing around her and the others in the room. One of strange women, the one who'd spoken, looked to be about Iris's age, with long black hair tied in a ponytail behind her head. They all had dark brown skin, that was almost black. The one who spoke had a playful smile.

When she realized these must be the real inhabitants of the jungle area, Nora tried to pull away from the wall, but the hands kept her head still, as she continued to be facefucked. "I... I'm sorry, I... I didn't mean to..." She gurgled, due to her cock being in her own mouth.

"Looks like someone decided to have a little fun," another strange woman interrupted as she placed her hands on her own hips.

"Can we have fun with her, Chief? Please? She looks like she'd be up for it! Please Chief? Can we?" the youngest of the women said with a giggle.

"Oh, dear...," said the first woman. "I don't know. That's up to your big sister." She placed her hand on the young girl's cheek.