Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The person talking to Gideon was a future version of Nora's and Naomi's daughter, Natalie Snow-West-Danvers. She was the Reverse XS. Unlike the true XS, this one's lightning was black and blue. "I'm not stabilizing," Natalie said. "I can't hold on to my speed. It comes and goes, and I can't control it. Gideon, for how much longer is the tachyon device viable?"

Gideon reported as being unsure how much longer the tachyon device is viable. "I'm sorry Natalie," she said.

"It's alright Gideon," Natalie said. "This was only meant to be a temporary fix. The real end game is coming."

Back in the Jetplane...

Naomi was now completely naked alongside Nora. Naomi smiled and stroked Nora's head as the young speedster sucked her off.

Suddenly Rena and Star walked into the room. "Hey guys," Rena said. "Mind if we join you for a little foursome action?"

Naomi smiled. "Not at all," she said. Star and Rena then proceeded to strip each other naked. Star then dropped to her knees and began to suck on Rena's cock. Naomi and Rena were both facing each other. They then looked up and into each other's eyes. The intense pleasure became too much for the two of them to handle. With a slight whimper of pleasure, both Rena and Naomi came hard, spraying their respective cumshots into their respective lovers' mouths.

"Fancy a little Double Cowgirl Kiss?" Rena asked.

"Definitely," Naomi said. Rena smiled. She then laid down on the bed. Naomi then laid next to Rena. Both Nora and Star then got into cowgirl position, straddling their respective partners.

The four women then proceeded to fuck for hours and hours. "Such good, little sluts aren't they?" Rena said as she fucked Star's young snatch.

Naomi nodded. She was fucking Nora's cunt. Naomi then placed her hands on Nora's hips and began to fuck her harder and faster. Rena smiled and followed suit, fucking Star harder and faster as well. "Fuck," Naomi said. "My little girl has such a tight, young snatch. Oh fuck. I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiii nnnnnnngggggggggggg." With that scream, Naomi and Rena came inside Nora and Star, respectively. Rena then collected Star, left the room while Naomi fell asleep, cuddling Nora.

"Best sex ever," a sleepy Nora said as she fell asleep.

To be continued...