Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chief of the tribal group was looking at the scene before her. It was only then that Nora realized she still had her own cock in her mouth and her robe was on the floor. She moved to cover it, but the so-called chief stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Of course, girls," she said. "We haven't had any visitors in a long time. I think it's only fair we have some fun with them." With that, the chief began to strip, and the other women quickly followed suit.

Nora turned her head back and stared, wide eyed, as the strange women got naked. Her eyes widened even further when the women began to remove their bottoms. Each of them sported a hard, massive cock which swung between their legs, each around 20.5 inches in length. Beneath their cocks, each woman had a hairless pussy. In fact, it looked like their shafts grew out from where their clits should have been.

Once Nora got over the shock the sight before her had caused, she found herself once again becoming aroused. She'd had fun with a few boys' cocks before, and even some of her girlfriends' pussies, but never had she enjoyed something so big!

After a moment's hesitation, the young speedster was pressed against the wall. She moaned softly in anticipation, looking at each of the women in turn.

One of the tribal members grinned and walked over to Nora's behind, before reaching out, grabbing her by the back of the head and pushing her roughly toward the wall. Nora mewled, taking her own cockhead between her lips willingly, and started to suck at the bulbous flesh.

"Fuck... Yeeeeesssss..." the tribal member hissed, her fingers digging harder into Nora's hips. "Prepare for the proper assfucking of your life." She pressed her cock against Nora's ass, began to pump her hips, and shoved her massive cock deeper until it was slamming into the tight, slender grip of Nora's backdoor.

Nora groaned as the tribal member's girth stretched her anal passage. Her nostrils filled with the mixed scent of sweaty cock and dripping pussy, and it made her head spin. Her ass was tingling, and she pushed her ass outward. The tribal member chuckled softly as she slipped her hand between Nora's legs to take care of her growing arousal.

Before the tribal member could even push a finger between Nora's glistening pussy lips, however, she felt someone else's hands lightly squeeze her plump asscheeks. She gasped as she felt a warm, wet tool rub against her already filled ass from behind, and wrenched her lips from her own cock to look back and see who had joined them.

Another tribal member's smiling eyes peered down at Nora's buttcheeks. "Room for one more," she said as she pressed her cock against Nora's sodden asshole. Nora groaned, and the first tribal member grabbed her face, pushing her back toward her own aching member.

Nora willingly took the shaft back into her mouth, slurping faster as the second tribal member's cock slipped into her flushed young ass, which was now being stuffed with not one, but two cocks. As she sucked the cock in front of her mouth, the two tribal members leaned forward, reaching around the speedster's body to tweak her rigid nipples.

Nora trembled as the two massaged her breasts. She was growing hot, and let out a series of muffled whimpers around her own thick cock meat.

The Master nodded as she stroked her cock, watching the 10 girls getting fucked hard. "That's it girls," she said. "Focus on your breathing. You must increase your chi energy. It is the energy of life itself, a balance of Yin and Yang, positive and negative, electromagnetic energy which flows through everything in creation. Do not hold back the pleasure. Release it. Submit to your own pleasure."

"I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg," muffled the 10 young heroes as they experienced their combined climax together.

Nora couldn't believe this was happening. Her future daughters, her friends and herself had just came inside their own mouths. They finally released their grips on their own heads and pulled away from the walls.

Nora coughed, spitting out some cum onto the floor. "Thank God it's over," she said. "Let's get out of here."

Willow shook her head. "Nora," she said. "It's only the beginning." The 10 girls turned to face the door. It began to shake. Something, or someone, was trying to get inside.

Nora raised her hands in a ready stance. "Whatever happens," she said. "It has been a pleasure to work and protect the city with you."

Suddenly, the doors flew open, and in walked a large group of monstrous creatures. There were goblins, futa catgirls, futa centaurs, a large tentacled monster, demons, and two dragons. One of the dragons was red, while the other was blue.

Before the girls could respond, the monstrous creatures ravaged them all. The sexual intercourse lasted a long time. Hours became days, days turned into months, and months into years. After all was finished, the girls were finally left in the room alone.

Nora opened her eyes and stretched. She looked around. She saw that her friends and her future daughters were still there, all covered in cum. Nora's wrist communicator was still ringing. She answered it. "Hello," she said.

"Nora," the voice said. It was Caitlin. "What the fuck happened to you girls? I had been calling you but you didn't answer my calls."

Nora sighed. She would tell her parents what happened later. "I'll tell you later," she said. "We're in the Himalayas."

Caitlin scuffed. "You girls have to return to the mission," she said. Nora and the others nodded. She checked the time. She noticed that no time passed by while they were in the hidden room. The girls then ran to the plane, climbed into the plane and flew off.

Caitlin hung up the communicator. Her and Iris had checked the house for any intruders, but didn't see anyone. "What happens now?" Iris said.

Caitlin shrugged. She didn't know. Suddenly they heard a soft voice. "Don't be afraid," the voice said. "We mean you no harm." Caitlin and Iris turned around to see Rusha, Kryptus, Icete and Coldwell. "I'm sure you probably don't know who we are."

Caitlin smiled. "You're pixies," she said. "But why are you here?"

Rusha sighed deeply. "Well," she said. "Here's the deal. Our home realm of Aldaion use to be a safe haven for all kinds of creatures; such as fairies, genies, unicorns, and pixies. For 500,000 years, we lived in peace united. Suddenly, everything changed. A portal opened, released a variety of different monstrous creatures. They ensnared us. They began trading us around like fuckpets. There's a prophecy that states that 10 pixies will bond with 10 incredible heroes, granting them powers that will allow them to rid the world of the dark creatures."

Caitlin nodded. "So," she said. "Who are these incredible heroes?"

Iris scuffed. "Isn't it obvious?" She said. "It's our girls, and their friends." She then proceeded to sit down on the couch. "Well. I think we should probably test you four out first. What are your names?"

Rusha smiled. "My name is Rusha," she said. "That's Kryptus, Icete and Coldwell. What do you mean by testing us out?"

Caitlin and Iris smiled as they proceeded to remove their clothes. They then proceeded to undress the four pixies. The six of them then proceeded to kiss each other. Iris took turns making out with both Rusha and Kryptus. Caitlin took turns making out with both Icete and Coldwell. After a long make out session, Iris pulled away and smiled. "We need to ensure that your little bodies are ready for our daughters," she said. "Our daughters can be very rough when it comes to having sex. Me and my wife need to ensure that your little holes are able to withstand the vigorous fucking of our daughters. Why don't you start with going down on us?" Rusha and the other Pixies nodded. Before they could speak, Iris and Caitlin grabbed them by the waist and began to facefuck them.

Back in Aldaion

Lunex was getting fucked by multiple ogres. There were never less than 2 ogres on the young pixie at any one time. The pixie was repeatedly fucked orally, anally and vaginally for the entire hour.

"Hey buddy," one of the ogres asked. "Which do you prefer? Fairy or Pixie?"

"Definitely fairy," another ogre said. "Pixies can get loose and sloppy."

"Yup," the first ogre said. "This little one got virgin juice on my cock."

"Remember," the lead ogre said. "We still need to find a way into the other realm. Imagine the fun we can have. 7.8 billion people. We can corrupt each of them." The other ogres cheered in agreement as they continued to pound Lunex harder and faster. The poor pixie experienced multiple orgasms as the ogres ravaged her hard.

I have to try my best to keep the realm secret, Lunex thought as she was getting spitroasted by the ogres.It's my duty as the guardian of Aldaion. No matter how many of my people are used as fucktoys by these creatures, I will never reveal the realm's portal.

Back in the Jetplane

Nora was sitting in the driver's seat of the plane. She couldn't believe that she was fucked by monstrous creatures. She looked over at Naomi. The other girls were in their quarters on the ship. Naomi smiled. "Gideon," she said. "Switch to autopilot."

"Certainly Miss Danvers," Gideon said. "Would you like anything else?"

"Not now Gideon," Naomi said. Her and Nora then stood up and walked over to the wall. "Get on your knees and suck my cock."

Nora nodded. She dropped to her knees and began to pull out Naomi's cock. Nora then proceeded to kiss and lick up and down the shaft. "I love sucking your cock," she said. "I masturbate, thinking about you using my throat to get off."

Naomi smiled. She reached down and stroked Nora's head. "I love you too," she said. "And I would love to throatfuck you." Nora nodded. The young speedster then opened her mouth wide and began to engulf the cock. Slowly, inch by inch, she took more of Naomi's cock down her throat, until she could feel her nose pressed against Naomi's waist. Nora inhaled deeply, smelling the scent of Naomi's pubic hair and sweat.

The young speedster loved being on her knees. Though at home; she was her mother's little cocksucker, she was Naomi's cocksucker at school. She remembered the day that Naomi was using the toilet. As the young DEO agent was sitting on the toilet, Nora was kneeling in front of her, sucking her off. The memory caused Nora to deepthroat Naomi's cock and bob her head up and down.

The pleasure became too much for Naomi to handle. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," Naomi cried out as she came hard, spraying her creamy ejaculate all inside Nora's mouth and throat. Nora continued to suck and slurp, until she had swallowed up all of Naomi's cum. Naomi smiled and began to stroke Nora's head. "You are the best cocksucker."

Nora smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said. "I want you to pound my rear entry."

Naomi smiled. She then watched as Nora stood up and turned around. She then proceeded to rub some lube onto her own cock while Nora pulled down her pants and panties. "Are you ready for a buttfucking experience like no other?" Naomi asked. Nora nodded. Naomi smiled. She dropped down and began to lick and kiss Nora's asshole. Once both areas were properly stimulated, Naomi lined her cock up with Nora's ass and shoved inside, penetrating the young speedster.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," Nora moaned as she felt her ass being stretched out. "Naomi. I'm yours from now until the end of time. You can use me as you please."

Naomi smiled. "In that case," she said as she placed her hands on Nora's shoulders. "Let me really give you a proper anal fucking." With that said, Naomi plunged her entire cock deep inside Nora's butt.

Nora let out a long moan of pleasure. "Ohhhhh Naomi," she said. "I love when we fuck. Remember the first time you buttfucked me?"

Naomi nodded. "I love your ass," she said as she moved her hands down to Nora's hips. "I wish buttfucking you was an actual hobby."

Nora giggled. "Well," she said. "To you it is." The young speedster reached down, but Naomi grabbed her arm. The DEO agent then delivered a hard spank to Nora's buttcheek, causing the young speedster to yelp. "Ouch, what was that for?"

Naomi smiled and pressed her body against Nora's and kissed her neck. "For being a dirty, little tease," Naomi whispered into Nora's ear. "Now tell me what you are."

Nora whimpered softly. "I'm a dirty, little girl," she whimpered.

"Would you like me to stop?" Naomi asked.

Nora tilted her head back and began to moan louder. "No, please don't stop," Nora whimpered. She could barely stand. The pleasure was so intense. "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!" The young speedster cried out, forcing herself to be coherent for a couple of seconds, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck my ass, fuck it hard ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK!"

Naomi smiled. "You love it don't you slut?"

Nora screamed as loud as she could."Harder! Fuck me harder mmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!" Nora screamed, thinking all the things which worked to make her girlfriend fuck her harder, "Fuck my slutty little teen ass! Oooooooooooh Goooooooooodddddddddddddd, pound it, pound it hard and deep! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuck, fuck me, please fuck me harder! Mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me in the butt as hard as you can. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, your cock feels so good in my ass, but I want it harder! Please, I want you to fuck my ass harder. Harder! Destroy my little teenaged ass hole and make me cum!"

"You wanna cum?" Naomi asked, suddenly feeling emboldened.

"Yesssssssssssssssssss! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, I wanna cum with a cock in my teen butt!" Nora squealed in reply as Naomi briefly gave her what she wanted only to cruelly stop and make her whimper pathetically.

"Then you do it." Naomi said, leaning backwards so Nora was grinding on top of her, "Bounce that pretty little teen butt of yours up and down my cock and make your slutty little ass cum!"

To the delight of two girls in the room, Nora started hammering herself up and down Naomi's shaft, allowing the young DEO agent to see the young speedster's cute little titties bounce and her cunt to once again gush with pussy cream and eventually cum.

Naomi smiled. She slammed Nora hard against the wall. "I'm gonna drill your ass," she shouted as she fucked the young speedster hard. "I want you to scream as I pump your ass full of my cum." She grabbed a hold of Nora's hair. "Who owns this ass?"

Nora whimpered. "You do," she said. "Please fuck me hard. I'm yours to use as you please."

Naomi smiled. She proceeded to fuck the young speedster harder and faster. "I'm fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkking cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg," Naomi screamed as she pounded Nora harder and deeper with every thrust. As she continued to pound her hole, Naomi continued to cum inside Nora's butt. "I can see why your parents love spending time with you. Imagine spending time with my parents. Maybe even our friends' parents."

After a while, Naomi and Nora were exhausted. Their orgasms had subsided. Naomi pulled out of Nora's ass. She kissed Nora on the neck. Briefly glancing at her girlfriend, Nora smiled wickedly, " It's time for me to perform my cock cleaning duties."

"You have gone ass to mouth too?" Naomi exclaimed, unable to hide how impressed she was.

"Yes of course baby." Nora obediently replied, before timidly asking, "Can I please suck your cock clean now?"

"Good girl, you remembered to ask permission this time." Naomi beamed happily, "Just give me a minute sweetie, I think I want to take some photos first. When I'm done you can crawl over here and start sucking."

Like the well-trained slut she was, Nora stayed where she was for a few minutes, the only change being that she let go of her cheeks so that Naomi could get a few pics at just how discoloured and bruised the cheeks were, and that the gaping butt hole was still clearly visible without the teen displaying it.

When she could wait no more, Nora dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around Naomi's cock and moaned with joy at tasting the deepest part of her own ass. As Nora bobbed her head up and down, enthusiastically sucking her own ass cream off of the cock, it was clear that Naomi couldn't be more jealous. "You are a great cocksucker," Naomi said as she stroked Nora's head. "I look forward to using you again."

Suddenly, Gideon talked. "Sorry for the intrusion Miss Snow-West," Gideon said. "But we are getting closer to the location."

Nora nodded. "Thank you Gideon," she said as she led Naomi to her quarters.

Back in the city...

Caitlin and Iris were both sitting in the living room, when a metahuman alarm went off. Caitlin checked the alarm. "There's been a break-in at Mercury Labs," she said. "You go. I'll contact the others, and join you shortly."

Iris nodded. "See you then," she said before she supersped off. Iris arrived at the building in no time. Mercury Labs was a research company located in Central City. She tapped her earpiece. "Caitlin, there's no one here." Suddenly, Iris was knocked aside by a lightning bolt. She quickly got up and faced the metahuman attacker.

"Well well well," the thief said. "I was hoping you would show up." The metahuman walked into the light, revealing Nora Snow-West.

"Nora," Iris said, shocked. "What are you doing here? Why are you stealing from Mercury Labs?"

Suddenly, a boxing glove arrow flew in and knocked Nora down. Thea and Moira arrived. "Iris," Thea said. "That's not your daughter. It's some kind of alien parasite."

This Nora laughed. "Oh," she said. "I'm human. But, I'm not your daughter. Call me SX, the Reverse Nora. The Flash has Reverse Flash. Nora has me."

The other mothers then showed up and surrounded the young villainous speedster. "Give up SX," Sara said. "You're done."

Suddenly, SX felt her own speed draining. "I'll finish this later," she said. "I got what I needed." She put her mask back on. "See you soon." With that said, she sped off.

At Star Labs...

"I can't believe there's an evil version of Nora?" Kara said. "That must be very tough to handle." She turned to face Caitlin and Iris. "How are you two doing?"

"We're doing fine," Caitlin said. "So, it seems like this version of Nora is trying to make something. We just don't know what it is."

Kara suddenly thought of something. "What if she has stolen other items," she said. "See if you can track her using her superspeed."

Caitlin nodded. She accessed the computer and began to check the prior robberies. "She is making her own Velocity 9," she said. "The chemicals she stole include benzene methanol, carbon disulfide and dioxygen difluoride which creates the base for the speed drug. A stabilizing agent is all that she needs to make the drug's effects last forever."

"The chemical stolen from Mercury Labs was sodium chlorate," Iris said.

Caitlin nodded. "That's the most important component of Velocity 9 due to the large quantity of oxygen it releases," she said. "Her version of the drug coupled with tachyons made the blue lighting generated from the serum turn white."

Iris nodded. "But Velocity 9 causes cellular degeneration," she said. "Whether she found a way to stop the cellular degeneration that the drug causes is still unknown."

Caitlin hugged her wife. "We can use the power cuffs to stop her," she said. "Power-dampening cuffs, or power cuffs, can mitigate meta-human powers. Sara and Kara brought similar devices in the form of collars from Earth X."

Suddenly, Sam smiled as she hugged Ruby. "You know," she said. We should head the Family Fuck Park. We could all use a break from work."

Caitlin nodded. They all headed out and towards Moira's 15 seater van. A woman was standing there, smiling at Sara. "It's been a long time beloved," she said. The woman had long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, 34A breasts and a nice 14.5 inch long cock.