Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 23

Story Info
The Multiverse is changing.
27.9k words
3.33
2.6k
4
3

Part 23 of the 60 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow nodded. She stepped forward. She was going to be trained by Nora's parents. "I'm ready Caitlin," she said.

"Are you sure you're ready?" A voice said. The four women turned around to see the other women were all there. Alex was the one who spoke. "I put odds on 5 to 1 in favor of Iris and Caitlin."

"Let's see," Caitlin said. "Now you're a Kryptonian, which means that normally, like all Kryptonians, your capabilities are no greater than a normal human of your physical conditioning. However, once charged by the energy spectrum of a yellow sun, you become able to perform various inhuman feats. You also have solar energy absorption, which means your body is able to constantly and passively absorb such energy while exposed to it, essentially keeping your reserves fully charged near-constantly. Direct exposure to the light of a yellow sun will also accelerate your recovery from any injuries you do manage to sustain. You also have accelerated healing factor, which means your metabolism is tremendously enhanced by solar energy, allowing accelerated healing abilities and burning calories at a superhuman rate, making you practically immune to the concept of weight gain. Now let's test out your contaminant immunity."

Willow was unsure. "I don't know about this," she began to say when Caitlin released a viral cloud. However, Willow simply inhaled the fog and smiled.

"Very good," Caitlin said as she ticked the box. "You have an immunity to all forms of disease and contaminants on Earth. Now then, you also have the ability to fly. This means you can manipulate your own gravitational field to generate thrust and propel yourself through the air, often at hyper-sonic speeds, much faster than you can travel by foot. As such, you are able to levitate and fly past Earth's atmosphere and near the planet's orbit. You also have sleep flight, meaning you have the ability to float in the air, thanks to your ability of flying, while you sleep, or as a voluntary act. You can also levitate using your flight abilities."

Iris smiled. "Now then," she said as she collected some clay disks. "Okay," she said. "Let's test your heat vision." Willow nodded. By concentrating every solar energy reserve she has in her body, Willow could emit blue energy beams of variable intensity and temperature from her eyes. Iris threw the disks, and Willow blasted them all, not missing a single one.

Iris smiled. "Very good," Caitlin said. "Now, let's try this out." She blasted Willow with a stream of ice, freezing the young Kryptonian in place. However, Willow broke free, unharmed. "Nicely done. Your invulnerability means you are essentially invulnerable to all Earthly weapons, with bullets simply ricocheting whenever they come into contact with your skin. You also have extreme heat resistance and elemental resistance, meaning you feel no pain when exposed to harmful elements like rocks, extreme heat, fire, electricity and ice."

The fake Nora nodded. "What about needing to eat or drink?" She was worried that Willow wasn't eating enough.

"Not to worry," Caitlin said. "Due to the effects of a yellow sun, Willow's physical needs are greatly reduced or completely removed." She checked Willow's stats. "She also has atmospheric adaption, while Willow does require oxygen, her physicality allows her to survive while inhaling more harsh forms of it, or even no oxygen at all."

"I can do other things," Willow said. "I can unleash super breath. While under the effects of the yellow sun, I am able to exhale powerful gusts of air from my mouth which are similar to force winds."

Caitlin nodded. "You can also cause the temperature of your breath to drop," she said. "Therefore you are able to freeze nearly anything."

Naomi nodded. "What about her hearing?" The young DEO agent asked.

"Willow has super hearing," Caitlin said. "While under the affects of the yellow sun, Willow has super-sensitive ears that can perfectly pick up sounds from miles away and even through structures."

Caitlin continued to tell the others about Willow's powers. Super speed; Willow possessed the ability to move at hyper-sonic speeds, both through flight and on foot.

Accelerated perception; Willow sees everything much slower allowing her to move with precision and accuracy within very fast moments.

Super strength; Willow's strength is enhanced under a yellow sun, enough to easily kill a normal human if she were to attack them directly.

Thunderclap; Willow can use her super strength to create a powerful shockwave that throws enemies back by clapping her hands. This wave can also destroy glass, push objects away from her, and disorient anyone nearby.

Super jumping/leaping; Willow is able to jump several feet off the ground and leap several stories in a single bound without having to fly.

Super stamina; Willow can run, fight or fly for long periods of time, without getting tired.

Super reflexes; Willow's reflexes are so fast, she can respond to attacks within seconds.

X-ray vision; Willow has the ability to see through objects; except for lead.

Extended longevity; As a Kryptonian, Willow's life span is considerably longer than a normal human and likewise ages much slower.

Telepathy immunity; Willow is immune to most forms of telepathic powers.

Willow's abilities are Bilingual and hand to hand combat. Willow is capable of fluently speaking English and Kryptonese. While unknown to what degree, Willow is a skilled hand-to-hand combatant.

"Alright girls," Caitlin said. "Pair off and train." She turned to face Nora and Naomi. "You two are first."

Naomi smiled. She accessed her metal mimicry power, creating metal tentacles. Nora smiled as she created energy tentacles using her electric mimicry power. Nora was able to use her powers to electrically conduct the metal and bind Naomi. "Well done Nora," Alex said.

Nora started to get horny and wet. Her cock was rock hard. Willow's parents were feeling the same way. The others were feeling the same way as well. Caitlin smiled. "I think we should probably head to the showers and maybe relieve ourselves of the sweat," she said. The others agreed. They all headed back to the changing room. They then proceeded to strip naked.

Nora smiled. She loved being naked, especially with her own parents, friends, their parents and her future daughters. "I'm gonna go pee," she said. "I'll be right back." Caitlin nodded. She was fondling Chloe and Courtney. Nora headed towards the direction of the women's bathroom.

She saw the bathroom stalls were to the left side, a sauna steam room in front of her, and the showers to the right. Nora headed to the left side. She stopped and saw that all of the stalls were occupied. She could hear the sound of moaning coming from each of the stalls. Her cock twitched. She didn't know if she could hold it back any longer.

Suddenly, a woman walked over to her. "Can I help you with something?" The woman said.

Nora nodded. "I have to pee really badly," she said. "But the stalls are all occupied."

The woman sighed as she dropped to her knees. "You poor thing," she said. "Well, our policy at the Slutty Spa Resort is to ensure that our customers are well taken care of."

Nora nodded. "But what does that have to do with needing to gooooooo...," Nora began to say before the woman began sucking on the young speedster's cock.

The woman sucked and slurped noisily on Nora's member. "You are free to pump every single drop of your creamy ejaculate into my mouth," she said. "Show me how much cum you have."

Nora smiled. Her eyes and the skin around the eyes glowed red. "You want my cum," she said in a distorted voice. "I'm gonna make sure that you take every last drop down your goddamn throat."

The woman was nervous about this. "I don't know if I can handle it all," she said. Before she could say anything more, Nora pinned her against the wall and smiled.

"You probably should know this," Nora said. "Never back talk to a horny, futa speedster." The moment the woman opened her mouth to speak, Nora shoved her entire cock down the woman's throat. Nora moaned as she humped the woman's face. "Ohhhh yeahhhh. That feels soooooo gooooood. You're a good little cocksucker. You're even better than my girlfriend."

The woman then wrapped her arms around Nora's waist, pulling her closer. "Oh yeah, you want more. Very well. I'll be glad to pump your throat with my seed." Nora rested her palms on the wall while she humped the woman's throat. "Oh god. I'm gonna cum. I can't hold it back any longer. Here it comes. Oh fuck. I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg."

Nora screamed as she unloaded her entire cumshot deep inside the woman's throat. The woman, without any difficulty, sucked and swallowed all Nora's cum. The woman finally pulled away and smiled. "Thank you so much."

"No problem," the woman said. "I enjoyed it just as much as you did." With that said, the woman left. Nora smiled as she headed to the showers. She saw that her friends, their parents, her own future daughters and her parents were all there. Nora smiled as she walked over to her own parents. They hugged her tightly and kissed her head.

Caitlin smiled as she stroked Nora's head. "Let's get showering," she said. "We have a long day ahead of us. There is so much fun we can have together." The other women agreed. The mothers then proceeded to wash their respective daughters' bodies. Caitlin and Iris soaked Nora in water. Loriane, Chloe, and Courtney were dryhumping each other.

"Mom," Chloe said. "What about us? How are we going to be washed?"

Caitlin and Iris smiled at each other and nodded. "You're right sweetie," Caitlin said as she stroked Chloe's head. Iris nodded and began to rub her hands on Courtney's and Loriane's bodies. "Let's get cleaning." The other parents nodded and began to wash their own daughters' bodies.

Nora smiled. She slowly turned around a couple times under the spray to let the water cover her entire body. Since she was washing her hair, the young speedster had to be sure that her entire head and hair was completely wet. Rinsing off loose dirt and dust was the first step to getting clean—and getting wet, particularly with warm water, helped her muscles relax.

Caitlin smiled. She took a quarter size of shampoo. She then lathered it into Nora's hair. She worked the lather gently down into Nora's scalp, making sure all the strands of the young speedster's hair were sudsy to their ends. "You have such nice hair sweetie," Caitlin said. "Remember, you have to wash your hair every other day rather than every single day. Washing your hair too much can damage it." Nora nodded and purred in happiness as her mother combed her fingers through the young speedster's hair.

Nora then thoroughly rinsed all of the shampoo out of her hair. To check that there isn't any more shampoo still in Nora's hair, Caitlin wet it and then squeezed her daughter's hair and watched the color of the water that ran out. Caitlin smiled as she didn't see any shampoo left in her daughter's hair.

As they showered, a young girl could be heard coming towards the showers. Her name was Brittany Medbourne. She had pale white skin and shoulder length blonde hair. Her breasts were 40B and she had blue eyes. Of the female members of her family, she was the only one who didn't have a cock. Therefore, she had been nicknamed the 'Cum Guzzler' by her family.

The 19 year old had lost her vaginal virginity to her twin sister, while her mother and aunt had taken her anal virginity. She was considered the family fucktoy by the three of them. She rubbed her hands on her butt. Her ass was still a little sore from the dominating anal pounding her sister gave her.

She peeked inside the showers and smiled. "This is a great view," she said as she slipped her hand down her body and began to rub her pussy.

Unaware that they were being watched, Caitlin applied a conditioner to Nora's hair. In addition to simply cleaning, Nora's preferred conditioner improved the look, feel and health of her hair.

Nora smiled as she enjoyed the sensation. "Nudity in movies," she said. "That is something that I think we should talk about."

Naomi turned to face her friend. "You have a problem with nudity in movies?" The DEO agent was washing her face. She wet her face and applied a small amount of facial cleanser to her face with her fingers. She gently rubbed the cleanser around her face for at least 30 seconds, getting her cheeks, nose, chin and forehead, and potentially her neck and upper back. She then rinsed the washcloth and her face thoroughly. "I can't believe you have a problem with nudity in movies?"

Nora shook her head. "No," she said. "I'm just saying that if the director is going to show nudity, it should have a reason. That's what I think. What do you think, Kath?"

Kathy smiled. She washed her body and applied her body wash to her hands. "I think you're right," she said. "There should be a reason to show nudity. If you're just showing nudity because you want to show boobs, then that bothers me." Kathy then proceeded to clean her entire body. She started at her neck and shoulders, working her way down. She made sure to wash under her arms and on her back. She washed her private parts and bottom last.

Fiona nodded. "I think we often think nudity is problematic," she said. "Because of society. Most people will think sex as violent, and likewise they will think violence is sexy. And we're like, no, no, no, no, no, no. That is not the intended purpose. That's just what happens. I remember a porn film I watched back when I was 18, between two futanari sisters. The older sister was standing against the wall. The younger sister also joined her sister but faced her back towards her big sister's front. The older sister lifted her little sister's left leg up and she now got the right position to penetrate, and the action began. Now, it's not because of the action, it's because of the sensation, the passion between the two girls. That's what I liked." Fiona then proceeded to wash behind her ears, back of her neck, and in between each of her toes. "Now, if something is just stuck in there for no reason, no pun intended." Nora and Naomi started giggling. "Then it becomes problematic."

"That's a good one," Naomi said. Nora nodded. "Oh my god. I just got the joke." Nora smiled. The young speedster began to rinse off the soap. She turned around under the water and rubbed her body with her hands to get off any lingering soap and loosened grime. She then ran her hands through her hair and made sure all the soap was rinsed out.

If there were any areas she had missed, she would wash them now. The women then proceeded to shave their legs and underarms. In regards to their genitals, all of the women were clean shaven. They then proceeded to brush their teeth. They then gave themselves a final rinse. They each turned off the water. They dried off with their own towels.

They gently dried your head, face, torso, abdominal area, pelvic region, legs, their private areas, and feet with the towel.

Nora proceeded to apply her deodorant. Willow inhaled. "Mmmmmm," the young Kryptonian said. "What's that? It smells amazing."

Nora smiled. "It's sage and lavender," she said. "My lotion is the same thing. If you want, I can get some for you too."

Willow nodded. "Thanks Nora," she said. Nora nodded. The young speedster applied her lotion and her hair styling products.

Nora sighed. "Guys," she said. "Remember we talked about the fact that someone on our team was working with Stryker? It was Chloe, Courtney and Loriane. Stryker promised to send them back to the future if they helped her."

Willow turned to face Loriane, Chloe and Courtney. "Help her," the young Kryptonian said. "Help her with what?"

Loriane and Chloe looked at Courtney. "She knew she couldn't stop you seven on her own," Courtney said. "She needed our help to make this." She handed over a vial to Nora.

Fiona gasped. "That better not be what I think it is," she said.

Nora sighed. "It is," she said. "It's a serum consisting of all our powers and abilities. With this, Stryker will be unstoppable. It wouldn't give her any other powers."

Chloe shook her head. "Stryker also gained the powers and abilities of other metahumans, aliens, mutants, etc... She had a huge amount of powers and abilities. She's unstoppable."

Nora sighed. "No one is unstoppable," she said. "If we stick together and work as one team, we can't lose."

The women then proceeded to put clean clothes on. They started with their clean undergarments, then put on the rest of their clothes. Caitlin smiled as she hugged her daughter. "Sweetheart," Caitlin said. "I've booked a full body massage for the two of us." She then turned to face the other women. "You all head to the track. We'll catch you later." The other women then nodded before they headed off.

Nora was unsure about this. "I don't know if I should do this?" She said. "I'm not very good with being naked in front of strangers."

Caitlin nodded. "I know baby," she said. "Just remember I'm there with you." Nora nodded and followed her mother towards the direction of the room.

Caitlin smiled as she knocked on the door. She then opened the door. Inside the room were two massage beds and two women. Both women were blonde and had 38B breasts. They had pale white skin. One of them smiled at Caitlin and Nora. "Welcome," she said. "My name is Sabrina. This is my associate Sasha. Before we begin, we must tell you that massages have many health benefits, from easing muscle pain and alleviating stress to improving circulation and even bringing two people closer together..."

Sasha nodded. "Now then," she said. "We've set the temperature to a nice warm temperature. Nature sounds are playing, and we'll dim the lights. Before we begin, remove your clothing. We will do the same." Caitlin and Nora nodded. The four of them then proceeded to strip naked. Nora laid down on the left bed while Caitlin laid down on the right bed. Sabrina smiled as she knelt down beside Nora, while Sasha was near Caitlin.

Sabrina then proceeded to retrieve a bottle of Relaxing Almond & Jojoba Oil. Sabrina and Sasha then layered the beds with towels. They then proceeded to squirt a little bit of oil on their palms.

They knead Nora's and Caitlin's necks and shoulders with their thumbs, making sure to go deeply into the muscles. They avoided pressing their fingers into the subjects' collarbones. Next, they pressed and released along the recipients' necks up to their hairlines. Then they used their knuckles to rub the tops of their subjects' shoulders, and returned to the press and release technique.

Sasha smiled. "Doing okay," she asked.

Caitlin smiled. "Yes," she said. She turned her head to face Nora. "How are you doing sweetie?"

Nora smiled at her mother. "I'm doing great," she said. "This is a great massage."

Sasha and Sabrina then proceeded to do the foot massage. The foot massage was the piece de resistance. They massaged the sole with their thumbs, giving extra time to the arches because this was where most of the strain accrues, then moved to the heel and the ball of the foot.

They pulled each toe gently to release pressure. They then kneaded the womens' calves one by one, moving up to the thighs and repeating the process. They finished the legs by applying pressure with the heel of their hands and moving them slowly up the thigh.

Sasha turned to Sabrina. "I require some more oil," she said. Sabrina nodded, giving some oil. "Thanks." The two massage therapists then laid their hands on each side of their subjects' spines and moved up, fanning their hands across the clients' shoulders.

They kneaded the lower back muscles on each side of the spine, and then pressed and released up the entire back. "Bend your elbows." Caitlin and Nora did. "Good job." That made the clients' shoulder blades more prominent, and then used their thumbs to press and release on the knots around the shoulder blades. They then kneaded the recipients' forearms and upper arms, and then massaged their clients' palms through small round motions of their thumbs, while pulling each finger gently, but firmly.

123456...9