Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At Alicorn Penitentiary....

The girls were marked in and dressed in orange tracksuits. Nora sighed deeply. She received a transmission from her parents.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Iris said. "Do you have any idea what could happen if something goes wrong?"

Nora sighed. "Mom, listen to me," she said. "We are running out of time. If any of these people in here know something about Stryker, we can use that against her."

"Okay," Iris said. "Just be careful sweetie. If anything goes wrong, we can't help you." The call ended.

Nora sighed. Her mother was right. Alicorn Penitentiary was the toughest prison in the entire multiverse. Even the most dangerous criminals shiver in fear at the mere mention of the prison.

A guard walked over and led the ten girls off towards the open area. Three female futanari guards were standing there. The guards then proceeded to strip the girls naked.

They then noticed a woman standing in front of the building. The woman had large 34DD breasts, fair skin, cropped red hair and blue eyes. She was currently stroking her own cock, which was 13.5 inches long. Her name was Diana Toulson. She was the Warden of the prison. "Listen up," Toulson said. "I'm not going to say this twice. I'm the law. You disobey me, you die. You try to escape, you die. You try to threaten my family or friends, well you get the idea."

Naomi nodded. "What about the collars around our necks," she said. "What are they for?"

Toulson smiled. "They are inhibitor collars," she said. "Special control collars designed to prevent you from accessing your superhuman abilities, and also to apply electric shocks powerful enough to render a person unconscious. The collars have been pre-programed for your specific abilities. For subjects with multiple powers, the collars are capable of selectively repressing or allowing individual abilities, and can be remotely switched between settings. If the subject has not calmed down within seconds of the shock, an explosive charge, implanted inside the collar, can be detonated from a distance on the collars. The charge is tiny, but has the power of a hand grenade. So, try not to lose your heads."

The entire room was silent. "You're bluffing," a voice said. A woman stood up. Her alias was KGBeast. "You wouldn't go through all of this, just to kill us off."

Toulson smiled. She pressed a button and opened the door to the outside world. "Try me," she said. KGBeast believed that the bombs were a bluff and walked out on Toulson and was killed as an example to the others. Her head exploded from the inside. "Let that be a lesson to you scumbags."

The inmates nodded and headed to their respective cells. The cells were held inside different wings of the prison. Willow was in Wing W, Rena in Wing R, Kathy in Wing K, Fiona in Wing F, Chloe and Courtney in Wing C, Loriane in Wing L, Nora and Naomi in Wing N, and Star in Wing S.

Nora, Naomi, Chloe, and Courtney were kept in separate cells. Each cell was big enough for four inmates. The cell consisted of a sink, a toilet, four beds, and a barred window.

Nora was brought to her cell; number 101. "Hey," Toulson said. "Got you a new pal." Nora was shoved into the cell, and Toulson slammed the cell door behind her. "Have fun." Toulson laughed as she walked off.

Nora looked behind her back and saw three women standing there. They were also wearing orange jumpsuits and collars.

"Hey there," one of the women said. "What are you in for?" The woman was standing there menacingly.

Nora sighed. "Drug trafficking," she said. "Listen, I want to sleep in a bunk. So, I'll just take this one." She prepares to lie in the first bed.

"That one is taken," the woman said. The other women then nodded in agreement. "I can let you have the bottom bed."

Nora nodded. She then realized that she had to have intercourse with the three women. The women then proceeded to strip Nora naked.

They then proceeded to fuck each of Nora's holes. She became their little fuckpet. After a while, the other two women left. Nora looked up and saw that she was completely alone with the first woman.

The woman smiled at Nora as she undressed herself. She had black skin, long black hair, brown eyes, was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 110 lbs, a slim body, and natural 34DD breasts. Nora then looked down and gasped in fear. The woman had a 20 inch long cock that was very girthy. The woman walked over to the young speedster and pushed her down on her knees. "Slutty little whore," the woman said. "I'm gonna treat you like the street whore that you are." She turned Nora around and bent her over onto her belly.

"Ohhhhh godddddd," Nora moaned. The woman smiled and kissed her way down Nora's body. Once she reached Nora's ass, she slipped a finger inside the young speedster's backdoor. "Fuck."

"You're going to be the best ass slut I've ever been with," the woman said. "My little anal whore. By the way, my name is D."

Nora whimpered softly. D then lined Nora's ass and then shoved her entire cock deep inside Nora's ass. The force caused the young speedster to yelp in pain, but D just smiled as she humped Nora's backdoor hard and deep. Nora whimpered and groaned as she was being assfucked hard. No one ever fucked her like this before, she was in pure pleasure. "Ohhhhhh yessssssssss," Nora moaned as she came, squirting her juices.

D then followed suit, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nora's ass. "Come on slut," she said. "Let's go eat food." D withdrew her cock from Nora's ass. "But, I'm gonna make sure you learn, your body is mine."

Nora nodded and began to suck on D's cock. After a while, the inmate came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nora's throat.

Later that day....

Nora was sitting in the mess hall, eating her food. Her teammates then walked over and sat down with her. "Found anything yet?" Nora asked.

The other girls shook their heads. "We're running out of time Nora," Naomi said. "We need more time."

Nora sighed and nodded. "We have to find out more information on the guards," she said. "We need to get into the guard tower."

Fiona shook her head. "Out of the question," she said. "Nora, the guard tower is one of the most secure locations in the prison."

Nora nodded. "Now," she said as she placed down five different food containers. Each item was a different location of the prison. There was a water bottle, a lunch box, a tissue box, a tray, and a cookie tray. "Guard house," pointing at the lunch box. She then pointed at the water bottle. "Guard tower. Now one group will traverse the open field." She tapped the tray.

Suddenly, a guard walked over. "Inmate," she said. "The warden wants a word with you."

Nora nodded. "Remember what I said," she said. The guard led the young speedster upstairs and towards the office of the Warden.

"Here you go," the guard said.

Toulson sighed. "Most inmates who are put inside my establishment shiver in fear," she said. "But, you are different from them. Who are you?"

Nora sighed. She contacted the others. Star, Rena, Kathy, Fiona, Willow, Loriane, Chloe, Courtney and Naomi then teleported to the location. "Warden," Nora said. "We are the heroine group called the SuperTeens. We heard that Wendy Stryker worked as a guard here. We need to get information about Stryker. We need your help."

The warden sighed. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a USB drive. "This has all the data on Stryker," she said.

Nora nodded. With a snap of her fingers, the ten girls teleported back to the forum. They entered the building and walked into the building. They could hear the sound of moaning and whimpering echoed throughout the entire building. They then saw Caitlin kneeling on her knees.

Cecile, Jenna and Iris were jerking off in front of her. Caitlin was sucking off Jenna's cock. Cecile and Iris were rubbing their cocks against Caitlin's face and neck.

At Stryker's headquarters....

Stryker was buttfucking Huntress while she was fingerfucking Black Canary. She looked up and smiled as she watched Hawkgirl and Vixen being assfucked by Wonder Woman. Stryker moaned as she buttfucked Huntress's young backdoor. She withdrew her fingers from Dinah's pussy and tasted it. "Mmmmmm," Stryker said as she fucked Huntress's young backdoor hard and deep. "Your friend's pussy tastes so good." She then delivered a hard spank to Helena's butt, causing the young archer to whimper in pleasure. "Oh yeah baby, your ass feels soooooo gooooood. Oh fuck, I'm cumming." With a final thrust, Stryker came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Huntress's ass.

Back in the forum....

Nora and Naomi were watching the young schoolgirls and mature women fuck each other senseless. Naomi smiled and turned to face her girlfriend. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Naomi asked.

Nora smiled. "I love you too," she said. "I wish we could have fun with each other without anyone seeing."

Naomi smiled. She accessed her superspeed and touched Nora's shoulders. The two of them entered into Flashtime.

"Flashtime", as nicknamed by Cisco Ramon, is a phenomenon that occurs when time slows down relative to a speedster so as to make it appear as if everything else is at a complete standstill.

Flashtime is relative to a certain speed, rather than speedsters themselves, as it is possible for non-speedsters to be brought into it, allowing them to converse and move with speedsters at their heightened speed. However, as the individuals are moving at such an intense rate, these non-speedsters can only stand to be in Flashtime for so long, as their bodies are not tuned to operating at such high speeds.

Entering Flashtime is also highly dangerous for speedsters themselves. Operating at such speed drains the speed energy within their bodies faster than their connections to the Speed Force can replenish it, therefore they too can only stay in Flashtime for so long before they begin to slow down. If they do not stop willingly before all their speed energy is used up, they lose their powers altogether. How long a speedster can last in Flashtime varies depending on age and/or the strength of their connection to the Speed Force; Jay Garrick only lasted a short time due to his advanced age and Jessie Quick for just a bit longer due to her only being a speedster for a short time. Barry Allen was able to last longest of all but even he eventually came close to cracking after ages in Flashtime.

While speedsters in general can access Flashtime, only Barry Allen has shown the ability to be able to bring others into it, later attributing this to his long time in the Speed Force.

As speedsters get faster, they can access a sort of hyper-Flashtime that slower speedsters can't access. This upgraded ability was first used by the Speed Force on Barry, in its effort to kill the new Forces. Barry would later use this ability on Eobard, which showed Eobard that his student and rival surpassed him.

Nora smiled as she leaned forward. "Do you really think we can do this," she said. "Without anyone noticing?"

Naomi smiled and kissed her girlfriend's lips. Nora and Naomi kissed each other passionately. Naomi then laid Nora down on her back and looked into her eyes. "Vaginal intercourse or anal pounding?" Naomi asked.

Nora smiled. "Pussy pounding," she said. "Drill my hole like a mineshaft."

Naomi smiled. She pulled down Nora's pants and her own pants. She then proceeded to kiss her way down towards the young speedster's snatch. She lightly grazed her finger, tracing a line along Nora's inner thigh.

Nora softly whimpered in pleasure as she felt Naomi's fingers travel her body. "I've been such a bad little girl," she said.

Naomi smiled. "Really," she said. "Does mommy's little pet need a spanking?"

Nora smiled. Suddenly, her newly gained super hearing picked up the sound of something. "Maybe later," she said. "SuperTeens, assemble."

In the middle of Central City....

A car was traveling down the road. Suddenly, a robotic entity slammed it into a nearby building. The entity roared in anger. It looked around and saw a young girl. It headed towards her.

Suddenly, the robotic entity was slammed into a wall by Nora's punch. Nora landed in front of the robotic entity. "Run," she said to the young girl. The girl nodded and ran off. The robotic entity got back up and looked around.

The other girls appeared, surrounding it. The entity accessed it's energy blaster. Before it could, Nora ripped it's legs and arms off.

Back at the Forum....

Sara and Laurel were both being plowed by Nyssa and Talia respectively. They were being watched by Thea and Moira who were jerking each other off.

Meanwhile, Nora and the other SuperTeens returned to the forum. The cries of pleasure echoed throughout the entire building. Naomi smiled and slipped her hand down Nora's pants and began to stroke her cock. The young speedster moaned. The ten of them then headed towards a different part of the building. The location was a large empty room. The ten girls then proceeded to kiss each other and fondle each other's bodies.

Nora and Naomi were both sitting together. Naomi was jerking Nora off while she kissed her neck. Nora whimpered in pleasure. "Oh yeah baby," Nora said. "You're going to make me cum soon."

Naomi smiled. "That's the whole idea, baby," she said. "I'm gonna fuck you so good that you will be begging to cum. I'm gonna make you squirt."

Fiona smiled. "I bet 50 bucks that Snow-West dribbles," she said. Naomi pulled down Nora's pants and began to rub her pussy lips.

Before the other girls could speak, Nora climaxed, squirting her juices all over the floor.

Naomi smiled and positioned her girlfriend onto her belly and spread her legs wide.

"Oh yeah baby," Naomi said as she rubbed Nora's pussy. "I'm gonna make you into a gigantic puddle."

Naomi began to fingerfuck Nora's snatch, causing the young speedster to moan in pleasure. Naomi then slipped another finger inside Nora's snatch and began to fingerfuck her slow and deep. "Ohhhhhhh yessssssssss," Nora whimpered.

Naomi smiled and delivered a hard spank to Nora's buttcheek, causing the young speedster to yelp in pain. She then pulled Nora's head back by her hair. "You're nothing but a dirty little slut," she said. "We're all gonna fuck you hard and deep. Nine cocks for one young snatch." Nora whimpered softly as Naomi fingerfucked her.

Nora moaned softly as she felt Naomi's fingers pumping in and out of her young snatch. "Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," she wailed in pleasure.

Naomi smiled and withdrew her fingers. They glistened with Nora's juices. "So," she said. "Who wants to breed with this little skanky slut first?"

Fiona smiled. "I'll go first," she said. "But I'm gonna need her to be nice and sloppy."

Naomi nodded. She pulled down her pants and began to rub her cockhead against Nora's back. "I'm gonna try to make this as quick as possible," she said. She then plunged her entire cock deep inside Nora's snatch. The young speedster moaned in pleasure.

The other girls cheered in happiness and joy. "She moans like a street whore," Star said. "Come on Naomi, fuck her hard and fast. Make her squirt."

Naomi smiled and nodded. She began to hump Nora harder and faster than before. Every single thrust into the young speedster's snatch caused a muffled whimper of pleasure. "Oh yeah baby," Nora said. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Drill my hole harder."

Naomi smiled. She then pinned Nora's head down against the floor and began to hump her harder and faster. The squelching sounds grew louder as they fucked.

At the CCPD....

Detective Hailey Upton was sitting on the toilet and urinating. Her pants were already down around her ankles. Suddenly, the door of the stall opened, revealing Detective Erin Lindsay. Lindsay smiled and began to pull her own cock out. Without any hesitation, Lindsay grabbed Upton's head and shoved her entire cock down her throat.

Lindsay grabbed the fellow detective's face with both hands and pulled her closer, Upton slicing her wicked tongue along Erin's hairless, thick member.

"Mmmm, Hailey! That feels amazing!" the detective groaned. Her hips churned slowly as she ground against her fellow detective's face. She grabbed hold of the stall door, almost losing her balance as hot waves of pleasure stabbed through her body.

"That's it, Lindsay...," Upton purred between hungry sucks. "Feed me that sweet honey of yours." She gripped her fellow detective firmly, her lips pursing tightly around her excited member. As she sucked, Lindsay squealed again, her penis oozing generously on the young woman's cheeks.

Lindsay was beginning to sweat as her body writhed atop her girlfriend's face. Her perky breasts jiggled as she rocked back and forth, her nipples throbbing a bright reddish pink. Upton reached up to rake her fingers over them, and the woman whimpered desperately.

"Oh, fuck Upton! Your tongue feels s-s-soooo good!" Lindsay panted. It felt as if it were slicing right through her. It plunged deep inside her one minute, the next it was swiping through the length of her cock and then circling her winking anal opening.

Upton seemed lost in the taste of her sexy girlfriend. She groped at the woman's writhing flesh, and gorged herself shamelessly on her flowing juices. Just as Lindsay thought she may pass out, Upton pulled back, her cheeks sticky with pussy cream. Upton looked up at Lindsay.

"Erin, darling...," Hailey's voice was husky with desire. "I w-w-wants another kind of drink from you now. Do you think you could oblige?"

Upton slid a hand over Lindsay's stomach and pressed firmly, squeezing the detective's sensitive bladder.

"Oh, Hailey!" the flushed detective gasped. "Here, in the bathroom? Won't that leave a s-s-s-stain??"

Upton gave Lindsay's cunt another slobbery kiss before replying. "Never mind the sheets, Darling. Just do as I ask." she pressed harder on Lindsay's stomach, and her girlfriend let out a shivering moan.

A hot trickle of piss began to dribble from the girl's swollen cunt lips, splashing on the older woman's cum slick chin. Upton opened her mouth eagerly, catching the salty fluid on her outstretched tongue.

Lindsay's eyes widened as she watched her girlfriend swallow her hot piss. The stream from her cock grew stronger, and she trembled as she saw it fill the woman's gaping mouth.

Hailey swallowed the first mouthful, but the tangy liquid continued to flow. Gurgling with excitement, she pulled her girlfriend's cunt down to her face again, clamping her open lips around it and drinking the fluid in lusty gulps.

Erin could feel the hot piss passing through her, and her girlfriend's slithering tongue lashing against her inflamed pussy. The combined sensations made her adjust her grip on the stall door, leaning backwards harder as her hips churned of their own accord.

Her piss was now flowing over her girlfriend's cheeks, running down her face and seeping into the floor below. Erin was beyond caring, however, her cunt grinding fiercely as she mashed it hard into Hailey's face.

"Fuck, Hailey! You lick my little cunny so good!!" she whimpered. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to... to.... Oooooooooo!!!!!"

Lindsay bucked wildly on top of Hailey as her orgasm erupted. The tangy flavour of her piss on the woman's tongue was joined by the sweeter taste of her flowing pussy cream.

Upton held her girlfriend tightly, gorging herself on the gooey cream and moaning between ravenous licks.

Erin moaned as she felt her own pleasure subside. She looked down at Hailey. The fellow detective's face was covered in her juices. Her hair was matted and damp with sweat, cum and piss. Erin smiled. She led Hailey over to the bathroom sink and bent her over onto her belly. She then pulled down her own pants as well as Hailey's. She then shoved her entire cock deep inside Upton's snatch.

123456...9