Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi smiled. She leaned forward and began to hump the young speedster harder and faster. She then entangled her arms around Nora's legs and began to fuck her hard and deep. Naomi moaned. "Ohhhhh yeahhhhh baby," Naomi said. "I'm gonna cum."

Nora nodded. "Me too baby," she said. "Cum with me."

"I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg," Nora and Naomi screamed as they came together. The orgasm of both girls was so intense that they immediately fell asleep.

6 hours later....

The ten girls were all sitting in the living room together. They were wearing their respective pyjamas.

Willow told the team that her recruits were not only coming here from a different city or planet, but a completely different galaxy.

Their PJs were different colors. Nora's were pink, Naomi's were blue, Willow's were red, Rena's were lime green, Star's were orange, Kathy's were yellow, Fiona's were black, Chloe's were silver, Courtney's were cyan, and Loriane's were lavender.

"I still don't understand why we need so many people," Willow said. "With just our powers and abilities, we could stop Stryker easily."

Nora nodded. "We may have to face against her forces as well," she said. "Stryker has massed together an army of Drillbors, minotaurs, and various other creatures that we don't even know of. We need all the help we can, including alien robotic entities."

"Nora's right," Naomi said. "Stryker must be stopped before she completes her plan, whatever it might be. We still don't know what her plans are, but we will be ready for anything she has. We have our friends, as well as the CCPD. Detective Lindsay and Detective Upton have agreed to help us, as well as Dawson and Brett from CCFD."

"How are things going with them?" Rena asked.

Star sighed. "I called them," she said. "No response."

Nora nodded. She then stretched her arms and yawned. "Listen, I have an idea," she said. "Why don't we each take turns being fucked by the other nine girls."

The other girls were not really feeling like having a orgy just yet. Willow nodded. "Listen," she said as she stood up. "We need to find out what Stryker is planning to do before she....," The young Kryptonian stammered.

"Willow," Nora asked. "Are you okay?"

Willow looked up and shook her head before collapsing to the floor. "Willow," Rena said. The other girls ran over. Rena scanned her head to toe. "She's stable, but barely. We need to get her treatment."

"How?" Kathy said. "Her skin is as strong as steel, and none of us are doctors."

Naomi nodded and looked at Nora. "We need to take her to Cadmus," she said. "They'll know what to do."

Nora nodded. "Let's get her there as soon as possible," she said.

At Cadmus....

A room lit up with six different screens. They were the members of Cadmus. From left to right, they were C-1, C-2, C-3, C-4, C-5, and C-6. C-1 sighed and opened a file folder and flipped through the pages. "Greetings all members," C-1 said. C-1 was the leader of Cadmus. "We have been contacted by Stryker for ages, but our connection was destroyed a year ago. What is the status of the SuperTeens?" C-1, also known as Amanda Waller, had cropped black hair, black eyes, dark brown skin, an average body, was 5 feet 6.5 inches tall, 110.231 lbs, natural 34B breasts, and a 15.5 inches long cock. She turned her attention to C-2. "What is your diagnosis?"

C-2 nodded. C-2 was the genetics engineer at Cadmus. C-2, also known as Erica Hamilton, granddaughter of Emil Hamilton. Erica was Latin American, had short black hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 125 lbs, an average body, natural 35C breasts, no tattoos, and a 14.5 inch long cock. She was currently masturbating. "The team has become one powerful team," she said. "I still don't think they are a threat to the Earth."

Waller nodded. She then slowly slipped her own hand down her pants and began to rub her cock as well. "Masturbation releases a lot of stress and strain," she said. "So, we need to ensure that humanity is strong and fearless."

Erica nodded and moaned as she got closer to her own orgasm. "Fuck yeah," she said. "I'm gonna cum." She then came hard, spurting her futa spunk all over the floor. "C-3, what do you think about the plans?"

C-3, also known as Milo sighed. She had caucasian skin, short black hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 123 lbs, had an average body, natural 34D breasts, and a 13.5 inch long cock. She was the splicing expert. She was also masturbating. "Stryker wants a large army of hybrid creatures," she said. "We can do it, but we will need more time and money to fund the project. Splicing is a tough procedure."

Waller nodded and began to cum hard, spurting her futa spunk all over her hands and the floor. Splicing was the act of mixing and crossing DNA from two or more different species, to produce hybrid/chimera organisms. Commonly, it was done by mixing human DNA with animal genes, so as to enhance the recipient's genetic material. However, there were other forms of splicing, which depended on the specific intended goal.

Stryker's plan was to create female hybrid creatures that had superpowers. She was then going to send her new army to every single country, where they would mate and breed with the 18 year old girls and mature mothers.

Waller nodded. "C-4," she said. "How is your work on the new robotic entity?"

C-4, also known as Wilma Eiling, was a middle eastern woman. She had cropped brown hair, green eyes, was 5 feet 9 inches tall, 124 lbs, had a slim body, natural 32C breasts, and a 14 inch long cock. She was the military expert of Cadmus. She slammed her fist against the table. "The entity called Magnatron has contacted Stryker and told her about the new recruits," she said. "We have been told about new vehicles called JusticeBots. We need to deactivate them."

C-5, also known as Tala, was the mystical specialist at Cadmus. Tala was caucasian woman, had long auburn hair, hazel eyes, was 5 feet 1 inches tall, 99 lbs, had an average body, natural 39J breasts, tattoos on her lower back, piercings in her tongue and belly, and a 16 inch long cock. "Are you sure about that?" Tala said. "We can't really fight against them. We're not really trained to fight against robotic entities. What's your thoughts, Dr.?"

C-6, also known as Dr. Hannah Strange, was the psychologist of Cadmus. She had caucasian skin, long blonde hair, hazel eyes, was 5 feet 11 inches tall, 138 lbs, had an athletic body, natural 38DD breasts, and a 15.5 inch long cock. "In my opinion, we have to face the consequences of dealing with the Warpicons," she said. "Even if we don't have the skills and knowledge to."

Waller nodded. "I want you all to contact this Magnatron as soon as possible," she said. "We need to find out more about Stryker's plan and execute the procedures necessary."

Elsewhere in the city....

Nora, Naomi, and the other girls were flying towards Cadmus. Loriane was holding Willow in her arms. "How much longer is this going to take?" Loriane asked. "I don't think I can handle this myself."

Nora looked at her girlfriend and nodded. "We'll take care of this issue," she said. "Bring her over here."

Loriane nodded. She flew over to Nora and Naomi. Suddenly, and without any hesitation, the young speedster and DEO agent tackled the other two girls. Without any problems, they form a four-way doggy position fuckfest. Naomi was assfucking Loriane, Loriane was vaginally plowing Nora, and Nora was vaginally plowing Willow.

Willow was conscious and aware of everything that was happening. She looked around. "Nora," she said. "What happened?"

Nora explained to her friend what happened to her. The ten girls then hugged each other tightly. They then proceeded to fly over to a large park area. Once there, they proceeded to strip each other naked and began to fuck each other sensually. Nora blew her load inside Willow's snatch and then came, squirting her juices.

Nora then pulled out and began to suck on Willow's pussy, sucking her own cum out of the young Kryptonian. Willow whimpered softly as she felt Nora's tongue graze her inner labia. She then arched her back and came hard, squirting her juices all over Nora's face and lips. Nora then sucked until all the juices were gone. Nora then kissed Willow's lips. "I love you so much," she said.

Willow smiled. "Enough to give me the same powers that you all have," she said. Nora nodded. She touched Willow's forehead and gave her the same powers that Fiona and the other girls had. All ten of them were now completely invincible and able to stop Stryker together. They then proceeded to suck each other's cocks in a large circle. Willow was sucking off Star, Star was sucking off Rena, Rena was sucking off Loriane, Loriane was sucking off Chloe, Chloe was sucking off Courtney, Courtney was sucking off Nora, Nora was sucking off Naomi, Naomi was sucking off Kathy, Kathy was sucking off Fiona, and Fiona was sucking off Willow. When one came, their orgasm spurred on the next girl's orgasm. After the girls were completely drained, they flew back to their apartment building.

In the Central City....

A building was being built by a couple of women. Suddenly, a freak accident caused the building to start collapsing. A woman screamed in fear. "Someone help," she screamed. "Please help us."

A civilian saw the issue and pulled out their phone and contacted the CCPD. "CCPD," the civilian said. "I'm at the corner of Sycamore St and Kentucky Ave. There's a building that is collapsing. There are people inside. Please help us." Suddenly, another floor began to collapse. "Hurry, please hurry."

At the CCPD....The officers got the call. "Send the DefenceBots," Erin Lindsay said as she fucked Hailey's snatch. "Location is the corner of Sycamore St and Kentucky Ave." In the same room, Platt and Detective Nash were jerking off. In front of them, Gail Peck and Andy McNally were 69ing each other, sucking each other off. "Let's head out. We'll need to offer backup." Peck and McNally nodded. They headed towards the garage. McNally went with Upton, Peck with Lindsay.

In the CCPD garage area....

The DefenceBots were currently in their respective vehicle forms. Their headlights were off, indicating they were not being used. Suddenly, they heard the call on their respective radio communicators. "Calling DefenceBots," the radio communicator said. "Report. You are needed. Transform and roll out."

The first DefenceBot was First Aid. Her vehicle mode was a red and white Datsun Vanette C120 ambulance. Her beast mode was a red and white otter. Her weapons were a pair of dual water pistols. Her headlights turned on and she transformed into her robotic form. "DefenceBots," she said. "Transform and reveal your name."

The next one was Hot Zone. "Hot Zone here," she said. "Ready for action." Her vehicle mode was a blue Mitsubishi Fuso fire engine. Her beast mode was a blue cheetah. Her weapons were two dual water pistols and ladder extension arms.

Next was RollOut. Her vehicle mode was a white and black Honda Goldwing GL1200 Motorcycle. Her beast mode was a white and black chipmunk. Her weapons were laser pistols and laser rifles. "RollOut reporting in," she said. "Ready to cruise."

Next was Chopper. Her vehicle mode was a white and red Uh-1 Iroquois helicopter. Her beast mode was a white and red hawk. Her weapons were a chain and hook. "Chopper reporting in," she said. "Ready for liftoff."

The last one was StreetStream. Her vehicle mode was a blue and white Nissan 300ZX police car. Her beast mode was a black and white skunk. Her weapons were two energy pistols. "StreetStream," she said. "Ready to serve, protect, and destroy those crumy Warpicons."

When combined, the five DefenceBots can merge into Defensor. Defensor's most notable ability is a powerful force field she can create within 50 feet of her person, but it is very fuel consuming and she cannot maintain it for long. Defensor is the combined form of the DefenceBots:

Hot Zone made the torso and the head, First Aid formed the left arm, StreetStream formed the left leg, Chopper formed the right arm, and RollOut formed the right leg. Defensor's weapons are two phaser rifles, as well as an energy sword that can cut through anything.

First Aid smiled. She then transformed into her vehicle mode. "DefenceBots transform and roll out," she said. The five vehicles drove off towards the building.

The building on the corner of Sycamore St and Kentucky Ave....

The building was falling apart. Bricks, stones, and other debris were breaking off and slamming into the ground below. Two paramedics arrived at the scene. They were Brett and Dawson. They were treating a woman who was struck by a piece of debris. They were so focused, they didn't see that a pipe was hanging by a thread of wire. The wire snapped and the pipe fell down towards the two women. Before it hit them, First Aid arrived, transformed into her robotic form and grabbed it. "DefenceBots," she said. "We're here to help out. What's the status of the building?"

Dawson nodded. "The structure of it is not stable," she said. "We don't know how many people are in there. Without any support, this building could take down the entire street with it."

First Aid nodded. "DefenceBots transform and prepare for orders," she said. The other four DefenceBots transformed into their respective robotic forms. "StreetStream, create a secure area. We need to ensure that no one else runs into the building. Chopper, help out with the rescue protocol. I'll help with the medical assistance. RollOut, see if you can locate the problem with the building. Hot Zone, if there are any fires, you need to extinguish them."

Suddenly, a woman ran over. "My daughter," she said. "Where's my daughter? Honey, where are you?"

"Ma'am," Dawson said. "What's your daughter's name?"

"Crystal," the woman said. "Crystal Clear. She was in the building."

First Aid nodded. "DefenceBots," she said. "We have a big job. Time to move into action. Transform and merge into Defensor." The other four DefenceBots transformed into their respective vehicle forms and drove towards First Aid.

First StreetStream and RollOut became the left and right legs respectively. Next Hot Zone became the torso and the head area. Lastly, First Aid and Chopper became the left and right arms respectively. Defensor walked forward. "Time to go to work," Defensor said. She entered the building and walked through the halls. "Crystal Clear, can you hear me?"

There was no response for over 5 minutes, but then Defensor heard a weak voice say, "Help me, I'm over here."

Defensor ran over and found the girl. Defensor then picked up the young girl and smashed her way through the building. She used her own body to shield the vulnerable human from any debris that fell. They got out just in time. Dawson and Brett ran over and checked Crystal's vital signs. "She's stable," Dawson said. "Nice work."

The civilian who reported the incident ran over. "I saw the whole thing," she said. "The building's collapse was not an accident. There was another group of metallic creatures like you." She pointed at Defensor's JusticeBot insignia. "But they had a different one."

"Destructicons," Defensor said. "I'll take care of this." She then flew off into the sky.

Back at Dickgirl University dorm....

The ten girls were now completely naked and fondling each other's bodies. Nora sighed as she felt Naomi's fingers grazing her breasts. "I love spending time with you all," Nora said. "You all make me feel like a new woman."

Fiona nodded. "Listen," she said. "A friend of mine told me about a spell that improves your sexual health. I wrote it down somewhere." She checked her notebooks and other pamphlets. "Come on, where the fuck are you?" She finally found it. "Here it is. Oh crap. It's in Latin. Anyone know Latin?"

Naomi shook her head. Willow shook her head. "Kryptonians don't know Latin," the young Kryptonian said. "It's a dead language. Are you sure we should do this? What if something goes wrong?"

Fiona smiled. "Come on Willow," she said. "Be more fearless. Who wants to go first?"

The spell was a shape-shifting spell. Once read, the reader would morph or transform into any animal they wanted. The spell lasts for 2 hours.

Nora sighed. "I'll read it," she said.

Naomi shook her head. "I think Monster Cock should read it," she said. Monster Cock was the nickname for Fiona.

"Why don't we all read it together," Star said. "Remember what our parents always say. Friends must stay together."

The other girls nodded in agreement. They gathered around Fiona and began to recite the spell together.

"Usor cum hac facultate vel est vel potest transmutare in animalia, sive ex parte sive totaliter," they said in unison. "Ac etiam facultates, lineamenta et species/physiologiam animalium uti, formando suam DNA structuram. Possunt transmutare in animalia existentia, animalia peregrina, vel animalia quae extincta sunt, ut Dinosaurorum. Usor hanc facultatem habere potest ex inani genetico codice, ut recipiat formam aliquam ex qua exemplum DNA habent, alii formam mentis et immutare videndo et imitando animali modo mutare possint."

The English translation is as follows: The user with this ability either is or can transform into animals, whether partially or completely, as well as use the abilities, traits and appearance/physiology of animals by rearranging their own DNA structure. They are able to transform into animals that exist, alien animals and/or animals that are extinct, such as Dinosaurs. The user may have this ability from an empty genetic code, allowing them to accept any form from which they have a DNA sample, others may be able to alter their form mentally and change just by seeing and mimicking animal features.

At Central City Hospital....

Nurse Sarah Reese and Natalie Manning were restocking the medical carts. Suddenly, a woman walked over and then collapsed to the floor. Dr. Manning ran over. "Ma'am," she said. "Can you hear me? Ma'am?"

20 minutes later....

The woman was lying on a hospital bed, sedated. Nurse April Sexton was watching her. "What's her condition?" Sexton asked.

Nurse Manning sighed. "Stable, but we don't know who she is," she said. "She was standing up, then she just collapsed on the floor."

Nurse Sexton nodded. "Dr. Reese," she said. "What is your analysis of the patient?"

Sarah Reese sighed. "Nurse Sexton, I'm a physiatrist," she said. "I'm clearly not the one who can diagnose a person's physical situation."

Nurse Sexton nodded. "So long as you work with me Dr. Reese," she said. "You must be able to help the patients with anything they need. You both are free to go. I'll take care of this from here."

Dr. Reese and Dr. Manning nodded. They headed out of the hospital and to the more secured location. The two of them then sat down next to each other. "I've really screwed up, haven't I, Nat?" Sarah said. "I work in a hospital, I see patients every single day and night, I should have been able to help the woman."

Natalie Manning sighed and hugged her friend tight. Sarah began to sob in sadness. "Let's head back to my place and relax," Natalie said. "I think you deserve a break from work."

Back at the CCH....

The woman on the hospital bed was waking up. She looked around and saw that everyone was frozen in time, completely motionless. She, however, was able to move around. She got out of bed and walked out of the room.

Her name was Hope Harper. She was the girlfriend of Crystal Clear. She walked over to the room where Crystal Clear was lying. Crystal was motionless and unable to move at all. Hope was grief stricken. She slammed her hand down on the cart. Her palm was embedded with a scalpel. "I'm sorry honey," Hope said. "They'll pay for this, I promise."

123456...9