Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After anal sex, Fiona sucked up all of the semen and other matter from Kathy's anus, sloshed it around in her own mouth and then passed it back to Kathy through a mouth-to-mouth kiss. As they kissed, they rolled around on the bed and dryhumped each other's bodies.

Kathy then got back on her knees and began to suck on Fiona's dick. The sloppy and suction sounds echoed as Kathy sucked Fiona off. The young telepathic metahuman bobbed her head up and down the shaft, making adorable, little squelching noises as she deepthroated Fiona's cock.

Fiona then reached down and lightly grazed her finger against Kathy's butthole. Fiona smiled and facefucked the young telepathic metahuman. "Dirty little skank," she said. "Are you ready for my cum?"

Fiona then screamed as she came hard, spurting her futa spunk all inside Kathy's mouth. The two girls then cuddled up against each other and relaxed. Fiona smiled as she combed her fingers through Kathy's hair.

They both had new phones because they dropped them into the sea during the meet and greet of Dickgirl University. Kathy sighed deeply and passionately kissed Fiona's lips. "Are you up for another round of fun?"

Fiona smiled. "Maybe later," she said. "Let's order some pizza and coke."

Kathy smiled and nodded. Fiona's phone number was +1 582-482-0387. Kathy's phone number was +1 505-644-3505. Fiona dialed the number of a pizza restaurant nearby. It was called Choky's Classic Pizza Plaza.

Choky's Classic Pizza Plaza....

A young girl was working at the pizza restaurant. She was so miserable and unhappy about her job. The phone rang and she answered it. "Hello," she said. "My name is Bree Olson, welcome to Choky's Classic Pizza Plaza. What can I get you?"

Fiona smiled as Kathy sucked her off. "I'll take three XXXL pizzas; one meat lover's, one vegetarian, and one hawaiian. I'll also have a 2L cherry coke and diet coke as well."

Bree Olson nodded. "Alright," she said. "That will be done in 15 minutes or it's free. Where are you?" Fiona told Bree Olson the address of the dorm.

Fiona hung up the phone and began to hump Kathy's face slow and deep.

Suddenly Kathy received an email, stating that she needed to create a new password for her basic email. "Fucking hell," Kathy said. "I really need to boost my password for my email." Fiona's gmail address was SkewerSlut@gmail.com, and Kathy's gmail address was MentalMound@gmail.com. At Dickgirl University, the girls had student IDs. Fiona's Student ID was DGU839752 and Kathy's Student ID was DGU629087. Likewise, they also had student emails for school related things. Fiona's Student Email was FQ839752@DGU.ca, and Kathy's Student Email was KH629087@DGU.ca. She then laid back against the bed and sighed. "Mom told me that this would happen. Fuck, she gonna kill me."

Fiona smiled. "I don't think she would do that," she said. "Aunty Cecile and Aunty Jenna are very nice and warm."

Kathy smiled and nodded. "One last session before we rest up," she said. "I need your dick inside my cunt."

Fiona smiled. The two nude girls then proceeded to kiss each other, get into position and fuck each other hard and deep. They screamed and whimpered until they came hard. Kathy convulsed as she came, squirting her juices all over Fiona's cock.

Fiona then followed suit and came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Kathy's snatch.

In Rena's bedroom....

Star and Rena were both in bed together. They were wearing their respective pyjamas.

Rena smiled as she combed her fingers through Star's hair. The young Kryptonian sighed. She and Star had just finished a nice, sensual sex session together, where Rena came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Star's cunt.

Rena smiled and kissed her girlfriend's lips and neck before she climbed out of the bed. She left Star there, fast asleep. Rena walked out of the room and headed to the bathroom. She then proceeded to strip naked and took a shower.

Her phone was on the bathroom sink. Rena's phone number was +1 582-333-0523. Her home screen image on her phone was a still image of her giving Star a huge cum facial.

Rena smiled and finished her shower and then dried herself off. Wearing a white towel, she headed back to the room and logged into her Gmail. Rena's gmail address was RenaRailing@gmail.com. She checked her emails.

She then logged into Dickgirl University's brightspace page using her Student ID. Rena's Student ID was DGU234016. She checked her grades and noticed that she got an A+ in ass sex, but a B- in cocksucking.

She logged into her Dickgirl University's email; myDGU. Rena's Student Email was RA234016@DGU.ca. She sent a few emails to different people before signing off the sites and turning off her computer.

She then got dressed in her blue jean shorts and white tank top. Star was still sleeping in the bed. Rena then headed to the kitchen. She prepared two meals of peanut butter and chili tomato jam sandwiches for her and Star.

The young Kryptonian sighed as she ate her sandwich alone. She thought about Star. She then finished her sandwich and headed back to the bedroom. Star was still sleeping. Rena smiled and climbed into bed with her girlfriend. She then proceeded to kiss Star's lips and neck. Star groaned, opened her eyes and smiled at Rena. They then both kissed each other passionately and fondled each other's breasts. Rena then helped remove Star's pyjama top and cupped her breasts.

"Good morning, sexy girl," Rena said. Star smiled and kissed her. Star then proceeded to remove Rena's tank top and tossed it aside. The young assassin then proceeded to suck on her girlfriend's nipples, starting with the left. Rena moaned softly. "What a dirty little girl. Who's my dirty, little girl?"

Star moaned softly. "Me," she said softly.

Rena smiled and delivered a hard spank to Star's buttcheek, causing the young assassin to whimper. "I said who's my dirty little girl?"

"I'm your dirty, little girl," Star said.

Rena smiled. "Good girl," she said. Star then watched as Rena took off her own jean shorts and revealed her cock. "Now, why don't you show me what a dirty, little girl you are?"

Star nodded. She crawled over and began to suck on Rena's cock. Star was slurping silently on the cock. Rena moaned as she humped Star's face slow and deep.

Rena smiled and stroked Star's head. "What a dirty, little girl," Rena said. "Momma's little dyke. Momma's little cocksucking carpet munching lezzie dyke."

Star had her pants down around her ankles and was stroking her own cock. She loved when Rena called her derogatory words like slut and dyke. It turned her on even more. Her blowjob was getting more sloppy and noisy.

Rena grabbed Star's head and began to facefuck her faster and deeper. "Ohhhh yeahhhhh," Rena moaned. With a final thrust, Rena came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Star's throat.

Star came as well, spurting her futa spunk all over the bed. Rena then pushed Star back on the bed and began to hump her body. They kissed each other passionately. Rena's cum was swapped back and forth between their respective mouths.

Star and Rena were both jerking each other off. The moans of pleasure grew louder and more harsh. They then came hard, spurting their respective cumshots together all over each other's hands.

Star smiled as she got on her hands and knees and began to shake her rear end at Rena. "Come on, honey," Star said. "Show me how powerful you are."

Rena smiled. She leaned forward and kissed Star's pussy lips and grazed them with her tongue. Rena rubbed her fingers up and down Star's vulva. Rena smiled and delivered a hard spank to Star's buttcheek before shoving her entire cock deep inside the young assassin's snatch.

"Shit," Star said. Rena smiled and kissed her girlfriend's neck. She then pulled almost all the way out before shoving back in.

"So tight," Rena said. "It's so fucking tight."

Star smiled. She knew that it was true. Her pussy muscles clenched around Rena's cock. Suddenly, she felt a finger graze her butthole. "Rena," she said. "What are you doing?"

Rena smiled. Without a single word, she shoved her finger inside Star's ass. Star whimpered. Rena then pushed the young assassin's head down against the bed and began to drill her snatch hard and deep.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssssssss baby," Rena said. "That feels soooooo gooooood. Oh fuck. I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg."

Rena came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Star's snatch; but Star was too lost in her own orgasm to notice or care.

Both girls were now completely drained and cuddled together. Rena smiled and kissed Star. "That was the best sex I've ever had," Star said.

"Same here, cutie pie," Rena said.

Suddenly, her phone rang. Star's phone number was +1 929-376-6274. It was her mother. "Hey mom," she said. " What's up?"

"What's up?" Sara said. "I've been trying to contact you for hours. Why didn't you answer the phone? Do you have any idea how much trouble you are in, young lady."

"Mom, I'm fine," Star said. "I'm at the dorm apartment with the other girls."

"Okay," Sara said. "But, we are going to discuss this further together." The phone call ended.

Star sighed deeply. Rena looked at her girlfriend. "Hey," Rena said. "You okay?"

Star looked at her girlfriend and nodded. "Fine," she said. Star got out of bed and sighed. "I'm gonna head to the bathroom."

Star headed to the bathroom. Rena sighed deeply. She knew her friend was not feeling good. She headed to the bathroom and saw Star sitting on the side of the bathtub. She sat down next to her. "Look Star," she said. "I've known you long enough to know when something is bothering you. Are you sure you are doing okay?"

Star shook her head. "My mom is upset with me," she said. "I didn't know that she called me. My phone didn't ring, no voicemails, nothing. Honestly, I don't know what to do."

Rena nodded. She knew Star tracked everything that she did. Star's gmail address was SilverCanary@gmail.com. Star's Student ID was DGU267043. Star's Student Email was SL267043@DGU.ca. "Listen to me, whatever happens," Rena said. "I'll be there for you. Okay?" Star nodded, tears dripping from her eyes. Rena hugged her friend tight and began to rub her back. "I'll never leave you alone. I promise."

In Courtney's bedroom....

Unlike Star, Rena, Kathy, and Fiona; Courtney and Chloe were 69ing each other. The sloppy and noisy sounds of cocksucking echoed throughout their room. After a while, both girls came hard, spurting their respective cumshots deep inside each other's throats.

Once they were both completely drained, they began texting their schoolmates. The two girls were jerking themselves off as they texted. Chloe's phone number was +1 248-584-7803 and Courtney's phone number was +1 213-375-4923. They were inviting all of the teen schoolmates over to their house for a teen lesbian orgy.

Chloe smiled as she finished her text. She looked at her sister and smiled. She then proceeded to lower her head down and suck on Courtney's cock.

Courtney moaned and stroked her sister's head. "Your throat feels soooooo gooooood baby," she said. She began to hump her face slowly and sensually. "Oh yeah. I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg." Courtney moaned as she came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside her sister's mouth and throat. Chloe's gmail address was IceSpeed@gmail.com. Courtney's gmail address: SpeedFrost@gmail.com.

They also had Student IDs for Dickgirl University. Chloe's Student ID was DGU675812 and Courtney's Student ID was DGU195274.

Finally, they had student emails for Dickgirl University. Chloe's Student Email was CSW675812@DGU.ca and Courtney's Student Email was CSW195274@DGU.ca.

Chloe sucked and slurped silently, drinking down all of Courtney's cum. She pulled away and smiled at her sister. Courtney smiled back, turned her around and bent her over onto her belly. Courtney then pulled down Chloe's pants and began to lick her asshole with her tongue.

Chloe whimpered softly as her sister caressed her anal muscles with her tongue. "Ohhhhh yeahhhhh baby," Chloe whined. "That feels soooooo gooooood."

Courtney smiled as she pulled down her own pants and began to rub her cock. "Time to give you a proper pounding," Courtney said. She then proceeded to shove her entire cock deep inside her sister's backdoor.

Chloe whined in pleasure as her ass was stretched out by her sister's cock. "Holy fucking shit," Chloe said. "Your cock feels soooooo gooooood inside my ass. Fuck me hard, like a fucktoy."

Courtney smiled. Her eyes glowed. She covered Chloe's mouth. "Very well," Courtney said. "I have control." She lifted her sister in the air and began to fuck her hard and fast. Chloe whimpered softly as Courtney fucked her harder and faster with every single thrust. "My little slutty sister is going to be my little cum dumpster."

Chloe whimpered and moaned as Courtney drilled her ass like an oil rig drills for oil. Courtney was going to make her cum in no time. "Mmmmmphff," Chloe whimpered and came, squirting her juices all over the floor.

Courtney moaned and came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside her sister's ass. "Ohhhhh yeahhhhh baby," Courtney said as she came inside her sister. "Take my cum, you slutty little dyke. Oh yeah, I'm cumming again." Courtney pumped another load of futa spunk inside Chloe's ass. She then collapsed on top of Chloe and kissed her neck.

Chloe smiled and sighed deeply. "I love being your little slut," she said.

Courtney smiled and hugged her girlfriend/sister tight. "I love my dirty little girl," she said. She then pulled out of Chloe. "Now, be a good little cocksucker."

Chloe smiled and nodded. She turned around and began to suck on the cock that had just been deep inside her young ass a few seconds ago. Courtney moaned as her sister sucked and slurped on her cock. Chloe gagged and slurped on her sister's cock until it was completely covered in her spit and saliva. Courtney had other plans for her sister. Without any notice, she grabbed her sister's head and began to facefuck her faster and deeper. Chloe's gag reflex was being pounded hard over and over again. Rather than being repulsed by the deep pounding, Chloe loved it.

Courtney smiled. She decided to take this beautiful, young throat for a true plowing. She tilted Chloe's head all the way back; until her sister was looking straight up at her, lined her cock up, and resumed her throat fucking.

Chloe's throat was repeatedly plowed by her sister's cock. Drool, spit, and pre-cum dripped from her mouth. Chloe could only whimper as her sister practically used her throat as a portable fucktoy.

Courtney moaned as she felt her own orgasm building in intensity and duration. She was going to blow her load. "Oh yeah baby," she said. "I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg." She slammed her entire cock down her sister's throat and came hard, spurting her futa spunk inside Chloe's esophagus.

Chloe just knelt there, gulping down every single drop of Courtney's futa spunk.

After she was done, Courtney withdrew from her sister's mouth. "You were amazing," Chloe said. They kissed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower together.

Chloe and Courtney showered and rinsed each other's bodies. Chloe shampooed her own hair. Courtney smiled as she shampooed her sister's head and neck before she shampooed her own head.

"I love you," Chloe said. Courtney smiled and hugged her sister tight.

"Same here, cutie pie," Courtney said.

Outside the apartment building....

The SuperTeens, with the help and funding of Wayne Enterprises and Queen Consolidated, built a racetrack to train their respective abilities and skills.

The tests were for their different skills as well as their other ones; their physical skills.

The track was designed to challenge the teens in the following skills;

Speed: Moving body parts quickly.

Strength: Ability to push, pull, lift, and jump.

Agility: Quickness.

Coordination: Ability to move body parts together fluently.

Balance: Being steady.

Flexibility: Making muscles longer.

Endurance: Long steady activity.

It also included cardiorespiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, accuracy, agility, and balance.

Nora and Naomi were both training against each other. They, just like the other girls, had phone numbers, gmail addresses, Student IDs, and school email addresses. Naomi's phone number was +1 207-363-9386. Nora's phone number was +1 309-504-2617. Naomi's gmail address was SluttyAgent69@gmail.com. Nora's gmail address was NoraLovesCock6969@gmail.com. Naomi's Student ID: DGU936427 and Nora's Student ID was DGU614907. Naomi's Student Email was ND936427@DGU.ca. Nora's Student Email: NSW614907@DGU.ca.

Nora was battling against Naomi using their respective sabers. Nora blocked all of Naomi's strikes, but was unable to launch her own attack. She tried to attack Naomi, but the young DEO agent knocked her weapon aside, took it as her own, and placed them both in a cross against the young speedster's neck.

"You seem distracted," Naomi said.

Nora sighed. "I'm not distracted," she said. "I'm ready to face Stryker and her forces. She needs to be stopped before she completes her plan. Why can't you see that?"

Naomi clashed her saber against Nora's, causing energy to fluctuate. "The problem is not Stryker," she said. "You're so hellbent on Stryker that you hardly ever spent time with your family and friends. You know that we are in this together."

Nora sighed as she tossed her saber aside. "You don't understand how I feel," she said. "No one does."

Naomi then realized what Nora was planning to do to Stryker. "This isn't just about saving the multiverse," she said. "You want to beat this jerk."

Nora sighed. "I want to do a whole lot more than just beat her," she said. "I want to make her suffer for every single person she has hurt."

Naomi nodded. "How about a wager," she said. "If you can beat me, you get to fuck my holes. If I win, I get your holes."

Nora sighed. Suddenly, her phone rang. She picked it up and looked at the caller ID. "It's Chloe," she said. She answered the call. "Hey kiddo, what's up? Okay, I'll be there soon." She then ended the call. "Chloe and Courtney want to talk to us." The two girls then headed to Courtney's bedroom.

In Willow's bedroom....

Loriane and Willow were both naked and fucking each other. Loriane was fucking Willow's snatch missionary style.

Willow's phone number was +1 582-333-4675. Loriane's phone number was +1 239-614-8853. Willow's gmail address: KryptoCunt@gmail.com. Loriane's gmail address: MegaMasturbator@gmail.com. Willow's Student ID was DGU806143. Loriane's Student ID was DGU310657. Willow's Student Email was WZ806143@DGU.ca. Loriane's Student Email: LSWZ310657@DGU.ca.

Willow moaned in pleasure as Loriane fucked her harder and faster with every single thrust. The young Kryptonian was not the most experienced sexual girl in the dorm, but she loved being fucked, and fucked hard.

Loriane, on the other hand, knew Willow's pussy. She loved fucking the young Kryptonian hard and deep. "Dirty little girl," Loriane said. "You're going to make me cum soon."

Willow just moaned. Her vaginal muscles clenched around Loriane's cock. Willow tilted her head back against the bed and began to whimper in pleasure. Loriane's cock was pounding her snatch even harder. "I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg," she screamed.

"Meeeee toooooooooooo," Loriane screamed. Both girls came hard, unleashing their respective orgasms together. Loriane moaned as she came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Willow's snatch.

Willow whimpered in pleasure as she came, squirting her juices all over her half-sister's cock. The two girls then kissed each other and rolled around on the bed. Willow was now on top of Loriane, blowing her.

1...456789