Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 37

Story Info
Stryker is done and gone.
20.8k words
1
1.6k
3
0

Part 37 of the 60 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora and Naomi headed through the sewer entrance and began to crawl through the tunnel.

"See anything yet Agent Danvers?" Nora asked.

"Nothing yet XS," Naomi said.

Nora nodded as she and Naomi headed down the tunnel. The tunnel then split into two different paths. The two of them then looked at each other.

"We'll see each other again," Agent Danvers said as she kissed Nora on the lips. "Be safe."

Nora smiled as she slipped her hand down Naomi's pants and gripped her cock. "A quick sexual action," Nora said. "Before you head off."

Naomi smiled. She kissed Nora on the lips as she fondled Nora's breasts. She then rolled the young speedster over onto her belly. "My little fucktoy," Naomi said as she pulled down Nora's pants, revealing her cute young backside. "Now, spread your asscheeks for me." Nora reached back and spread her asscheeks, showing her sexy, young, pink hole. Naomi then proceeded to slip a finger inside Nora's backdoor, causing the young speedster to moan. Naomi smiled as she fondled Nora while she fingered her ass. Naomi then delivered a spank to Nora's buttcheek, causing the young speedster to yelp. "Dirty, little girl. What is the similarity between you and a Boston Cream Doughnut?" Nora just moaned in pleasure. Naomi smiled as she pulled out her own cock and rubbed it against Nora's butt. "You're both filled with cream." With that said, Naomi plunged her entire cock deep inside Nora's ass, and began to hump her slowly. Naomi smiled and moaned as she placed her hands on Nora's hips and began to hump her faster. "You like this don't you slut?"

Nora whimpered softly. She couldn't even say anything. Suddenly she heard the sound of her tummy rumbling. "Ohhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhuhhhhhhhhh," Nora moaned.

Naomi slowly pulled almost all the way out before shoving her entire cock back inside to the hilt. "That's it baby," Naomi said as she drilled Nora's ass. "Take my cock. Oh god. Yes, I'm gonna cum. I love fucking your ass. Here it cooommmmeeessss." Naomi plunged her entire cock deep inside Nora's butt and began to cum inside, unloading her entire cumshot deep inside Nora's backdoor. "Awwwww yeahhhhhh. You're such a good, little buttslut." Naomi then withdrew from her girlfriend's ass. Naomi then turned the young speedster around and shoved her entire cock down her throat and began to hump her face. "Nasty little buttslut. You love tasting your own ass on my cock. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck. I'm gonna cum again." Naomi blew her load all over Nora's face. Naomi smiled as she pulled her panties and pants back up. "I'll see you later." With that, she ran down the left path. XS sighed, pulling her own panties and pants back up and headed down the right path. She followed it further down the tunnel. It was a long way. Suddenly she heard the sound of people talking. She saw two guards standing there. She realized all of the guards were futa women.

"Fuck," Guard 1 said. "This has to be the worst day of my entire life. Being a guard over a small government center."

"It could be worse," Guard 2 said. "You could have been the two girls we collected from that school."

Guard 1 chuckled. "Yeah," Guard 2 nodded. "But, I'm sure the boss will know what to do. The others are safe as well. I can't believe how tight she was."

The Guard 2 chuckled. "Were you mean," she said. They laughed. "The boss really likes them young, doesn't she?"

Guard 1 nodded. "General Stryker loves young, little fucktoys," she said. "Anyways, wanna fool around?"

Guard 2 smiled as she pulled out her 14.5 inch long cock. "I've missed playing with you," she said as she turned Guard 1 around. She then proceeded to plunge her cockhead into Guard 1's backdoor, causing the guard to moan. Guard 2 then carried Guard 1 over to a wall while assfucking her.

Nora sneaked past the two guards and into an area where she was able to contact Naomi. "Agent Danvers," she said. "Do you read me?"

"Read you loud and clear XS," Naomi said. "What's up?"

"I found out that the girls are okay," Nora said. "They're here. This is some kind of government center. I'll see what else I can find out."

Just then, Nora ducked behind a stack of boxes before a guard walked in. The guard checked the area and contacted their boss.

"Ma'am," the guard said. "I believe we have a perimeter breach. I can't be sure how many intruders there are, but we do know that one of them is a Kryptonian."

"Excellent," the boss said. "Find the intruders and bring them to me unharmed." The guard nodded and began to leave the room.

However, she stopped and looked around. She could tell someone was there. Nora held her breath. The guard walked over to the stack of boxes. Before Nora could react, the guard grabbed her and held her up in the air. Nora tried to break free, but she couldn't. This guard was strong. "Well well well," the guard said. "If it isn't the young speedster XS? General Stryker has been expecting you and your little team for a while now." Nora struggled to escape, causing the guard to laugh. "Nice try, little runner. I'm enhanced with power. I have superhuman strength, which means I'm able to lift continents, planets or any planetary size structures. I also have tendril generation, which means I can generate tendrils, threadlike structures, stems, petioles, etc. from myself, others or any other surfaces. I also have limb extension, which means I can stretch my limbs (arms, legs, neck, torso, etc.) to great lengths. Since I also possess full Elasticity, I can stretch any of my limbs, but I choose to stretch one in particular. Would you like to see it?"

Nora shook her head. "I rather die than see your disgusting item," she said.

The guard smiled. "Ohh poor, little girl," she said. "Stryker isn't going to harm any of you. She has built a device that will neutralize all metahuman beings and aliens. Only mutants will be unharmed. Have you heard of the metahuman cure?"

Nora nodded. The meta-human cure, also commonly referred to as the cure or the meta cure, was a serum created by Cisco Ramon and Nora's mother Caitlin Snow to remove a meta-human's powers by suppressing the dark matter in their pituitary gland. While Team Flash has plenty of the cure on hand, they swore to never use it as a weapon and only administered it to meta-humans who give consent. "Taking the cure is not a demand," Nora shouted at the guard. "It's a choice."

The guard smiled. She generated tendrils that grabbed Nora and held her tight. "That's the part that Stryker doesn't agree with. She believes that your kind; metahumans, aliens, non-mutants, they don't deserve a choice."

Nora nodded. "We always have a choice," she said. "Why does she hate us?"

The guard grinned as she showed Nora Stryker's past.

Start Flashback....

Nora looked around and tried to figure out her surroundings. "This is Central City Sex Carnival," she said. She saw the skies turned purple. "May 22, 2018. The night of The Enlightenment."

"Hey Mom," she heard a voice say. "Watch this." Nora turned around and saw a younger version of Stryker walking over. Stryker, at this point in time, was 45. Her mother, Wendy Stryker Sr. was 78. Stryker's wife, Marcy Stryker was 47. The one who spoke was General Stryker's 18 year old niece June Stryker.

Wendy Stryker Sr. had dark brown skin, long brown hair, brown eyes, slim body type, and 32B breasts. She then proceeded to guide her own daughter down onto her knees. Stryker Sr. then stroked her daughter's head before she proceeded to pull out her own cock. Nora gasped. It was 24 inches long and pretty girthy. Nora then watched in shock and awe as Stryker Jr. felated her own mother's cock. Stryker Sr. smiled as she stroked her daughter's head and fucked her face. "That's it baby," Stryker Sr. said. "Take it deep inside your throat. Remember what I've taught you."

During this, Marcy Stryker was watching, worried. She had 34B breasts, pale white skin, shoulder length light brown hair, dark brown eyes and a slim build. She also had a 10.5 inch long cock. Stryker Jr. turned to face her wife and told her to go to the car with her mother. They agreed, leaving Stryker with her niece.

June Stryker had 40C, light pale skin, short blonde hair, blue eyes and a 9.5 inch long cock. "Aunt Wendy," June said. "Why are we here?"

Stryker then explained that she brought her niece to the Central City Sex Carnival to celebrate the the young girl's 18th birthday. June smiled. She dropped to her knees and began to suck on her aunt's cock. "That's it honey," Stryker said as she stroked her niece's head. "Deepthroat auntie's cock."

Suddenly, the Enlightenment began, which rendered Stryker, June, and nearly everyone else in the city unconscious as the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite worked to reset the populace's brains. When The Flash and XS destroyed the dark matter-loaded satellite, the resulting force of the double speedster punch caused the device to shatter into multiple pieces. Stryker and June attempted to flee as the debris rained down on Central City, eventually reaching the car where Stryker Sr. and Marcy were, but the satellite's core landed near them. A piece of the core shaped like a katana, which was infused with large amounts of dark matter, impaled Stryker Jr. in her chest, causing a serious injury in her left lung. Another piece of shrapnel subsequently hit June in her head.

Nora then watched as the scene changed to the Central City Hospital. Marcy, Stryker Sr., and Stryker Jr. brought June to the hospital, pleading for someone to help them. Dr. Vanessa Ambres had Stryker Jr. wheeled into the emergency room as she looked over June. Nora walked through the hospital, and watched as the doctors tried to help Marcy and Stryker Sr., but to no avail. They both were still alive, but mentally trapped in their own minds.

Later after Stryker Jr. was discharged, she went to a comatose June's hospital room, where Ambres sadly warned her that June may not ever wake up due to the injuries she sustained from the satellite shrapnel. A heartbroken Stryker blamed herself for not protecting June but Ambres assured her it wasn't her fault, claiming the meta-humans in the city were to blame due to running around unchecked. After Ambres left, Stryker saw the news heralding The Flash and his allies as heroes for saving the city, as well as a report of another meta-human escaping the police after a robbery.

Nora walked over to the two and looked at the comatose 18 year old. She felt bad for the family.

"These metahumans are going to pay for this," she heard Stryker say. Nora turned and faced Stryker. Stryker was filled with rage, causing the dark-matter infused katana to fly to her hand. As the blade glowed, Stryker realized what she had to do.

"I'll make this right, June," Stryker said. "No matter what it takes, I'll use my abilities to punish every meta-human in existence to avenge my family's suffering."

End Flashback....

Meanwhile Rena and Star were walking down the hallway. Nora contacted them and told them as well as the others that if they are found by a guard; seduce them, have sex with them, then when they (the guards) are about to cum, knock them out. The girls agreed and continued searching for Gia and Mia as well as the other girls that were here. Star and Rena then found a large truck. They checked inside and found the keys were still in the ignition. Rena took the keys and turned to her friend.

"Now we have our escape vehicle," Rena said. Star nodded before she walked over to her friend. Rena looked at her. "Silver Canary. We have to find these girls. We don't have time to fool around." Star nodded and followed her friend into another hallway.

Meanwhile Fiona and Kathy were still on the roof. They were trying to find a way into the building. They noticed a ventilation system. Kathy turned to Fiona.

"That's it," she said. "BlackStar. Use your heat vision and melt those bolts off." Fiona nodded and, very carefully, melted the bolts. The ventilation grate was about to fall when Mental Maiden caught it using her mental power. "We can't have any noise alerting them." With that said, Kathy rested the grate quietly against the wall. The two of them then proceeded to head into the shaft. Mental Maiden went first, and then BlackStar. The two of them crawled forward slowly and carefully.

As they crawled, Mental Maiden sensed someone. "Halt," Kathy said. "We need to head right. There will be a T-junction up ahead. We need to turn right." The group of them followed her direction, and suddenly fell through the shaft and landed in a large room.

"Well," BlackStar said. "This is a fine mess we're in. I'm sure the whole fucking complex heard that. And I thought you said you sensed someone."

Kathy grunted. "So my skills need some help," she whispered. "We're in the building. Let's try to find the others." Kathy reached into her pocket and pulled out the Laser Guided Locator, or LGL. She pressed a button and looked at the screen. "There we are." She pointed at two small dots." She traced her finger from their location to the largest room in the building. "That's where we need to get to." At that moment, four guards ran into the room and surrounded the girls.

The two girls raised their fists, prepared for a fight. "Alright ladies," Kathy said. "We can do this the easy way or the sleazy way?"

One of the guards walked over to the girls. "Hmmmm," the guard said. "Can I try the sleazy way?"

Fiona smiled as she threw her equipment aside. "Works for me," she said. She leapt on top of the guard, causing her to fall backwards. As the other guards looked in shock, Fiona was giving a blowjob to the guard.

Kathy smiled and giggled. She turned around and pulled down her panties, revealing her cute little butt and pussy. A second guard walked over to her, smiling.

The girls had fun with the guards; Fiona was blowing the first guard, and Kathy was being fucked by the second guard doggie style.

Kathy was moaning in pleasure as she was getting her pussy fucked harder with each thrust.

Fiona moaned as she sucked and slurped on the guard's cock. She popped it out of her mouth. "You like that?" She smiled. She gave the cock a little kiss, then a lick, before shoving it back into her mouth.

"As soon as they cum," Kathy said as she bounced on the guard's lap. "Knock them out." As the guards came, Kathy and Fiona knocked them out.

Fiona scanned the guards. "There out," she said. "They won't be waking up any time soon. Let's find our friends." The two of them headed further into the building.

At this time, Star and Rena were still walking down the hallway. They were both getting tired and stressed out. They continued down the hallway and heard a noise coming towards them.

Rena brought her fists up. "We'll attack first," she said. With a scream, she tackled the figure to the ground. She then realized that she had tackled Kathy. "Holy Shit Mental Maiden, I'm so sorry. I thought you were a guard."

Kathy huffed. "Didn't you listen to XS," she said. She stopped talking for a moment. "Has anyone heard from XS or Agent Danvers?"

Star shook her head. They all tried to contact their two friends, but couldn't get any reception.

"There must be something blocking our signals," BlackStar said. She looked at her friends. "Let's see if they are okay." Kathy nodded and headed towards the direction of their friends, with the others following her.

By this time, XS and Agent Danvers had met up and we're still heading down towards the main area. XS and Agent Danvers continued down the hallway. Suddenly, Agent Danvers stopped. "XS," she said. "I'm not getting any communication from BlackStar and her group."

XS turned around and faced her friend. "What about the others?" Agent Danvers tried to contact the other group and shook her head. "We're all that's left. We need to find the girls now."

Meanwhile, SuperMaid, IceSpeed, SpeedFrost and SuperSpeed were traveling through the building. The two groups had met and entered a big room. SuperSpeed turned on the light, revealing a group of motionless creatures. She then examined them. Suddenly the creatures awoke and smiled at the four girls. "Oh my god," she said. "She made clones of us as well." The clones smiled and then ran off deeper into the room. "I'll handle my clone. SpeedFrost, you handle yours, SuperMaid, you handle yours, and IceSpeed; you handle yours." The girls nodded and ran off.

SuperSpeed's plight....

SuperSpeed chased after her clone, until she had cornered the duplicate. "Well lookalike," she said. "Looks like you're trapped."

The clone smiled. SuperSpeed then watched as she was surrounded by more clones of herself. The lead clone smiled at SuperSpeed. "Drop to your knees," the lead clone said.

SuperSpeed grunted. "Go fuck yourself," she growled.

The lead clone smiled. "That's a great idea," she said. Her eyes glowed green.

Suddenly, SuperSpeed's eyes glowed green as well.What's happening to me? she thought.My head is spinning. Oh god. I can't stop myself. The clones had the power of mind control, which meant they could control the minds of others with targets being completely subject to their mental control. If the victims were placed into a semi-conscious state, they may not have any recollection of the previous actions that they performed while under its effect.

"Now then," the lead clone said. "Undress yourself for me."

SuperSpeed looked up at the clone, her eyes glowing green. "Yes Master," she said. SuperSpeed then proceeded to unzip her outfit. She removed her top, revealing her colored bra. She then removed her bra. She then removed her pants and panties.

The lead clone smiled. "Look at your body," she said. "Now, tell me what you think about? Do you fantasize about your parents?"

SuperSpeed nodded. "Yes Master," she said. "I touch myself at night, thinking about Kara and Nora spitroasting me. I dream about them pounding me and pumping their respective cumshots into each end of my body."

Before SuperSpeed could continue, the clones were frozen up. SpeedFrost, SuperMaid and IceSpeed ran over and cuddled her close. They continued to head towards the main area. They were joined by XS and Agent Danvers.

Suddenly, as they turned the corner, they collided with the other girls. The ten girls were now all on the floor.

XS was furious. "What the fuck SuperMaid," she said. "I've been trying to contact you. What happened?"

SuperMaid sighed. "Our communications were being blocked by the people here," she said.

"We need to find the girls and get out of here," Mental Maiden said. "Too bad we don't have a vehicle."

ReignStar smiled as she showed the keys. "Me and Silver Canary found a large truck. We can escape in that vehicle."

XS nodded. "Great work," she said. "Now we just have to find the girls."

Suddenly SuperMaid started feeling strange. "Does anyone else feel funny?"

ReignStar gasped. "Kryptonite laced nitrous oxide," she said. She tried her best to stop the gas, but it had filled the room. All the girls fell to the ground, unconscious.

Just then, the ten of them were surrounded by guards, wearing gas masks.

The guards carried the girls down the hallway, further into the building until they reached a large room. Inside the room, a woman was sitting in a chair. She turned around and smiled at the ten unconscious girls. She was furious.

"Didn't I tell you to unharm them?" She said as she struck the guard across the face.

"I'm sorry Ma'am," the guard said.

"Yes," the lady said. "You are sorry. The sorriest piece of useless crap that I have ever worked with. Now get back to your posts."

The guards nodded and left. At that moment, the ten girls began waking up. The lady noticed that and smiled at them. "Welcome ladies," the woman said. "Don't worry about your friends and classmates. They're all here." She turned on the lights, showing that the other girls were all in cages. Gia and Mia were there as well as Lana and Riley. They were sitting in seperate cages, wearing power dampening collars around their necks. The woman smiled. "Now, I have some important things to do. Don't try to escape. I will capture every single one of you." With that said, the woman left.