Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loriane was standing next to her. "Not yet," Loriane said. She was the leader of the Delta Squad. The squad consisted of Loriane, Olga Munson/WeatherVane, Petra Roulson/TinGirl, Angel Salvador/Tempest, Sonia Scully/TelePath, Carla Coulson/Striker, Scarlet Spins/SpikeGirl, Alice Santaro/SpeedStar, Jaycee Ashton/SolidGirl, Kelsey Hart/ShadowGirl, Cristina Rex/Screamer, Jessica Robinson/Saber, Little Caprice/Raid, Hannah Palmer/Quillet, Megan Blake Irwin/Quickstrike, Anna Durkin/PowerStar, Salma Hayek/Porta, Violet Summers/NightPost, Tahlia Hall/Multiple Lady, Elize Frost/MentalMond, Ally Rose/Magnetar, Janet Bella/Lightra, Sophie Summers/Lazer, Gale Goldman/KineticGirl, June Janson/Blade, Jenny Foster/Soaker, Brittany Blaze/IceGirl, Harriet Hollman/Hell, Hailey Hunter/HairStar, Grace Boor/Fire, Sara/Drain, Aurora Fuller/Degrate, Wilma Winston/Deathpool, Darla Dickson/Darla, Olivia Hartman/Cyclone, Tina Turner/Claw, Bailey Brooks/Block, April Antikson/ArcAngel, Danielle North/Agent Ziro, Charlotte Matthews/Absorbing Girl, and Stephanie Hillary Shaw/Absorb. "We need to wait for Nora's signal." Loriane's squad had the following armor and weapons. The armor weighed 65 lbs. The armor consisted of a full body suit made of articulated steel plates. It also had a steel armet helmet. They also each gained a great axe. It was 5 feet long, weighed 7 lbs, and a wood handle with a steel head top.

Down in the main field, Naomi was with her squad, the Sigma Squad. It consisted of Naomi Danvers, Alex Danvers, Eliza Danvers, Gretta Gibbons, Grace Gibbons, Glenda Gibbons, Gina Glendale, Diane Glenport, Bree Glenport, Yara Glenport, Megan Goulding, and Miss Goulding. They all had the following armor and weapons. The armor weighed 65 lbs. The armor consisted of a full body suit made of articulated steel plates. It also had a steel armet helmet. They each had the weapons; the sword called Diaodon. The sword had a deeply curved, double edged blade with a flaring tip called a yelman. It has a cruciform (cross-shaped) guard, with a curving hilt that ends with a downturned pommel. It was 3 feet long, weighed 2.5 lbs, was double edged, and made out of folded steel. The blade widened near the tip and had close to a leaf shape. The next weapon was the spear. The spear was 8 feet long, weighed 5.5 lbs, and a wooden shaft with an iron tip. The next weapon was a javelin. It was 4 feet long, 1.5 lbs, and a wooden shaft with an iron tip. The final weapon was the shield. It was 40 inches in diameter, weighed 24 lbs, and made out of wood coated with bronze. Naomi sighed and looked around. "Do you really think she'll show up?" Naomi asked.

Nora was standing next to her girlfriend. Her squad was the Theta squad. It consisted of Nora Snow-West, Caitlin Snow-West, Iris Snow-West, Astra Van-El, Amber Van-El, Lara Van-El, Blair Turner, Roxie Turner, Patty Spivot, Miss Stanton, Claire Sullivan, Codi Sullivan, Suzie Sullivan, Miss Sullivan, Hannah Thompson, Sandra Thompson, Nasreen Tomaz, Zara Tomaz, Zena Tomaz, and Zari Tomaz.

They all had the following armor and weapons. The armor weighed 65 lbs. The armor consisted of a full body suit made of articulated steel plates. It also had a steel armet helmet. They each had the weapons; the sword called Diaodon. The sword had a deeply curved, double edged blade with a flaring tip called a yelman. It has a cruciform (cross-shaped) guard, with a curving hilt that ends with a downturned pommel. It was 3 feet long, weighed 2.5 lbs, was double edged, and made out of folded steel. The blade widened near the tip and had close to a leaf shape. The next weapon was the spear. The spear was 8 feet long, weighed 5.5 lbs, and a wooden shaft with an iron tip. The next weapon was a javelin. It was 4 feet long, 1.5 lbs, and a wooden shaft with an iron tip. The final weapon was the shield. It was 40 inches in diameter, weighed 24 lbs, and made out of wood coated with bronze.

Nora sighed deeply. "She'll show up," she said. "And we will defeat her and her forces." The two girls were talking about Stryker and her forces.

Nora whistled and a yellow colored unicorn as radiant as the sun galloped over. Nora climbed onto the back of the unicorn, dubbed Static, and sheathed her sword. "My Electric Unicorn and I are going to check on Rena, Star, and Willow. I'll be back in a few minutes. Go swift, Static."

The unicorn reared back on its hind legs and took off running. Naomi nodded and waited for her girlfriend to return.

Nora rode her unicorn into the forest behind the hill. Rena's, Star's, and Willow's squads were all there.

Rena's squad was the Gamma Squad. It consisted of Rena Arias, Ruby Arias, Sam Arias, Nyssa Al Ghul, Talia Al Ghul, Tamara Al Ghul, Tara Al Ghul, Nina Darhk, Nora Darhk, Ruve Adams-Darhk, Becky Sharpe-DeVoe, Marlize DeVoe, and Mary DeVoe.

They each had the following armor and weapons. The armor weighed 65 lbs. The armor consisted of a full body suit made of articulated steel plates. It also had a steel armet helmet. They also had the dao, a wide, slightly curved sword with a single cutting edge. The handle is wood wrapped in cloth to absorb sweat, with a circular or semicircular metal guard. The back side of the blade is designed to allow the second hand to push onto the blade; allowing more pressure and control in both the power and fluidity of the blade's slashes. It was 3 feet long, weighed 2.5 lbs, single-edged, and made out of steel.

Nora hopped off her unicorn and greeted the three squads. "Listen carefully," she said. "Whatever happens next, we don't stop until we win."

Star's squad cheered in approval. Her squad, the Beta Squad, consisted of Star Lance, Sara Lance, Laurel Lance, Dinah Lance, Lilian Luthor, Lexi Luthor, Lena Luthor, Summer Luv, Bronze Tiger, Rantipede, Gakko, Stingerella, Toady, Naja, Fox, Master Wong Fei, Shark, Vulture, Gianna Michaels, M'lessa M'orzz, M'gann M'orzz, Megan M'orzz, Isabel Nal, Maeve Nal, Nia Nal, and Nicole Nal.

They each had the following armor and weapons. The armor weighed 65 lbs. The armor consisted of a full body suit made of articulated steel plates. It also had a steel armet helmet. They also had the ball and chain. The Ball and Chain was simply a very heavy iron ball attached to a short chain with a large ring serving as the handle. It was 3 feet long, weighed 12 lbs, and composed of a spiked iron ball and a steel chain.

Willow's squad, the Alpha Squad, was ready. It consisted of Willow Zor-El, Alura Zor-El, and Kara Zor-El. They were all wearing the same armor and weapons. The armor weighed 65 lbs. The armor consisted of a full body suit made of articulated steel plates. It also had a steel armet helmet. They also had a magical healing cordial and a small dagger.

Also Willow's squad had the JusticeBots; Normal JusticeBots, ArielBots, CombatiBots, ConstructiBots, DefenseBots, DinoBots, StuntiBots, and TechnoBots. It also included the Clondorian soldiers.

Animarians were essentially anthropomorphic beings. Nora smiled and walked over to Barlox, Blaire, Lord Ajex, and Mortis. "Is the army ready?" Nora asked.

Barlox the dwarf/troll/goblin hybrid blacksmith nodded. "We Animarians are with you, your Highness," she said. "For the world, for glory. To the death." Blaire the badger, Lord Ajex the dragon, and Mortis the mouse nodded and cheered in agreement.

Nora nodded. She climbed onto Static's back and rode off back to where Naomi and the two squads were.

In addition to the previously mentioned individuals, they had the following creatures in their army; Badgers, Bears, Beavers, Boars, Centaurs, Cheetahs, Dogs, Dryads, Eagles, Elephants, Fauns, Foxes, Giants, Gorillas, Gryphons, Hares, Hedgehogs, Horses, Jaguars, Jungle Tribe People, Leopards, Lions, Lionesses, Minotaurs, Moles, Mooses, Mice, Naiads, Otters, Panthers, Pelicans, Phoenixes, Raccoons, Rats, Red Dwarves, Reindeers, Rhinoceroses, Satyrs, Squirrels, Stags, Tigers, Unicorns, Vampragons, and Winged Panthers.

The field was still empty. Nora knew that Stryker was coming. Suddenly, a deep war horn echoed throughout the land. "Dalix," she said.

A Gryphon flew over and landed beside Nora. "Yes, your Highness?" Dalix said. "What is your command?"

"Do recon," Nora said. "Go." The Gryphon nodded and flew off into the air.

In the distance of the large field....

Stryker and her forces were marching towards the hill. The creatures in the army were the following;

Ankle Slicers

Black Dwarves

Boggles

Cruels

Cyclops

Dryads

Efreets

Ettins

Giant Bats

Giants

Goblins

Hags

Harpies

Incubuses

Minoboars

Minotaurs

Ogres

Orknies

Polar Bears

Sprites

Toadstool People

Werewolves

White Tigers

Wolves

Wooses

Wraiths

It also included the Warpicons, Black Canary, Blackfire, Bumblebee, Crimson Fox, Doctor Light, Fire, Gypsy, Hawkgirl, Huntress, Ice, Jinx, Raven, Starfire, Stargirl, Supergirl, Terra, Vixen, Wonder Girl, Wonder Woman, and Zatanna. Bringing up the rear of the army, several Drillbors and several other monsters.

In the front lines, Stryker rode into the battlefield on a cart pulled by two minotaurs. In the cart, Stryker had Black Canary, Hawkgirl, and Huntress with her.

Stryker's minotaur General Tarik was walking alongside the leader. She then spotted Dalix flying overhead. "Lord Stryker," General Tarik said. "We have arrived at the spot."

Stryker looked up and saw Nora and Naomi were both standing on the top of the hill. The battle for the multiverse was about to begin.

Both armies facing each other. Nora Snow-West, the most fearless of the ten SuperTeens, led the army against Stryker's forces with Naomi at her side.

It was reported by Dalix that the Stryker's army was much larger and stronger than the SuperTeens' army, but Static said that 'numbers do not win a battle,' whereas Nora replied, 'No, but I bet they help.'

Stryker smiled as she watched Nora and Naomi draw their respective swords.

"I have no need for prisoners," Stryker said. "Kill them all."

Stryker initiated the battle with a frontal charge. Half of her army, led by General Tarik, charged, with the remainder staying in reserve.

Nora and Naomi then pointed their swords up in the air. They ordered their airborne troops to shower the enemy with stones in an aerial attack to thin the enemy's ranks.

Stryker sent numerous Harpies to weaken the attacking Gryphons. Several Gryphons were killed by Stryker's Dwarf Archers, while the others retreated.

The two squads, led by Nora and Naomi, then charged to meet the enemy in the middle of the plains. Leading the charge on the SuperTeens' side were the Cheetahs and Leopards, whilst on Stryker's side, there were White Tigers and Werewolves that rushed to meet them.

Both sides collided in a mass of bodies, with the centaur cavalry cutting down multiple foes with their spears, and the felines in both armies bringing down several of each. After her first wave of troops had thinned the ranks of the SuperTeens' army, Stryker then sent the second wave of her attack. To keep their forces from being crushed in the open, Nora ordered a retreat to a fall-back point in the rocks where Fiona and her squad were stationed.

During the retreat, the unicorn that Nora was mounted on was shot out from under her, and she lay stunned for several moments. Seeing that their future queen was extremely vulnerable with the enemy closing in, Barlox and a rhinoceros charged into the ranks of the Stryker's army to buy Nora some time to recover and retreat with the rest of her army.

Shortly into the charge, the rhinoceros was cut down by ankle slicers, though not before taking out a number of foes, while Barlox continued on in the direction of Stryker, killing General Tarik along the way. When Barlox made it to Stryker, they dueled briefly before he was turned to stone.

As the battle wore on, it became clear to Nora that the fight was lost. She shouted to Naomi to leave and take their squads with her. Naomi initially obeyed her girlfriend, but when she saw Stryker zeroing in on Nora, she changed course and engaged Stryker. Although her first attack missed Wendy's wand, Naomi was quickly able to shatter it with her sword. Stryker, however, being the better warrior, quickly recovered and stabbed Naomi with the broken wand, mortally wounding the young DEO agent.

After seeing her girlfriend fall, Nora charged at Stryker in a rage, Stryker wielding Naomi's blade in tandem with her own, and fought with her for several minutes, but was barely able to hold her at bay. When Lord Ajex herself appeared with a reinforcement army, Stryker redoubled her attack upon Nora and managed to pin her to the ground. Just as she was about to deliver the killing blow, Ajex reached her and pounced upon Stryker, knocking her a foot backwards and pinning her to the ground. With her sword knocked from her hand and her death nigh, Stryker and the dragon regarded each other for a moment before Ajex finished her by devouring her on the spot.

With their Queen slain, Stryker's army was quickly routed. Elsewhere, Stryker' loyal agent Smith came upon the mortally wounded Naomi and attempted to kill her in a last-ditch effort to prevent the prophecy from coming true. However, before she could do so, she was surprised by the sudden arrival of the others, and was immediately shot dead by Fiona. With their foes dead or routed, the day was won, as Ajex's breath and Willow's cordial revived much of their army, including Naomi and Barlox.

Miss Apperson walked over to the young heroines. "Wow," Tanya said. "We actually stopped her. Thanks for the help, girls. Enjoy your day." Tanya smiled, embracing the Sluter sisters. She stripped the two girls naked and then began to rub their cocks. "You girls were very brave and courageous. Now I think we should remove those collars around your necks." Gia and Mia nodded. As the collars were removed, Gia and Mia 69ed with each other. Miss Apperson smiled as she carried the young pair off, sliding her own cock balls deep inside Mia's ass. "I look forward to hearing back from you girls soon." Miss Apperson then left, with the Sluter sisters. The 10 girls then headed back to their apartment.

5 hours later....

Back at their apartment, Nora and Naomi were lying in bed together. Naomi was combing Nora's hair. "Nora," Naomi said. "I want to take a trip with you."

Nora looked into Naomi's eyes. "What kind of trip?" She was confused. "Where are we going?"

Naomi smiled. "I want to take you to the brown pound town," Naomi said. Nora smiled and snuggled against Naomi.

"Let's get ready first," Nora said. "We haven't gone there in a while."

Naomi nodded as she laid Nora down on the bed. Nora smiled as they kissed. Naomi caressed Nora's body, tracing her fingers down her body. The two of them then proceeded to suck on each other's tongues.

Naomi moaned as she slipped her hand down Nora's pants and began to rub Nora's cock up and down the shaft.

"Who's my little sexpet?" Naomi asked.

"I am," Nora said. Naomi smiled and began to kiss Nora's neck as she stroked her cock. "Oh fuck Naomi. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna cum. Oh shit. Oh god. I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg." Nora tensed up and sprayed her ejaculate all over her body and Naomi's hand.

As they laid in bed, Nora thought about the creatures Gia had mentioned. As Naomi rested, she climbed out of bed and headed to the computer. She searched the different creatures and found a wiki page about them.

"Catgirls," Nora said as she read the page. "Are the feline forms of girls? They might appear like cats but they are human. If you encounter a stray catgirl, she may be in heat. To make her docile, strip naked and play with yourself, and she will indulge in eating you out." She continued reading about each of the creatures.

2 hours later....

Naomi yawned and noticed that Nora was not in bed with her. She climbed out and headed to the living room where she saw Nora on the computer.

"Hey you," Naomi said. "What are you doing?"

Nora turned to face her friend. "Naomi," she said. "These creatures need help. I'm sure they have feelings of uneasiness. We need to help them."

Naomi nodded and hugged her friend tightly. "I know," she said. "Listen. I will contact my mom Alex and see what she can do to help." Naomi snuggled up against her girlfriend. "Let's head back to our bedroom and get to bum banging." She led the young speedster, delivering a spank to Nora's buttcheek, causing the young speedster to yelp. "Come on buttslut."

Nora nodded and followed her girlfriend. Since the girls had admitted their unbridled love for each other, Loriane, Chloe and Courtney had moved into the apartment with them. Kathy and Fiona were in Fiona's room, Star and Rena were in Rena's room. Nora and Naomi were in Nora's room. Loriane and Willow were in Willow's room. Courtney and Chloe were in Naomi's room.

Nora smiled. She then logged into her laptop and entered Zoom. Naomi then proceeded to kiss her neck and nibble on her ear. "Come on guys," Nora said. "Where are you?" The screen then showed all 5 screens, indicating the 10 girls. "Yes. We are all here."

"What's up Nora," Star said. She was currently sitting on Rena's lap. Kathy was sitting next to Fiona, Chloe and Courtney were together, and Loriane was with Willow.

"So," Nora said. "You girls remember when we played Truth or Dare at my house?" The girls nodded. "I think we should play it again. I'll start. Naomi, Truth or Dare?"

"Hmmmmm," Naomi said as she thought. "Truth."

Nora nodded. "Tell us about the first time your parents went down on you," she said. "In detail."

Naomi smiled. "Well," she said. "It happened on my 18th birthday."

Start Flashback....

May 23rd 2020....

"Happy birthday to you," everyone was singing. "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Naomi. Happy birthday to you." Everyone cheered. Naomi smiled. The people who had been shown up were just her parents and herself. Naomi was in the Fun House, playing in the ball pit. She was wearing blue jean shorts and a blue tank top. Alex approached her daughter and told her it was time to go swimming.

The three of them were now in the pool, each wearing blue one piece swimsuits. Alex swam up to her daughter, who was sitting on the side. Eliza was swimming back and forth in the swimming lines. Alex climbed out of the water and sat next to her daughter. "Sweetheart," she said. "Have you ever gone down on someone?"

Naomi blushed. "Never Mom," she said. "I've never put a guy's thingy in my mouth."

Alex smiled. "It's called a penis or a cock sweetie," she said. "Honey, I'm gonna take Naomi to the changing rooms."

Eliza nodded. "Have fun," she said.

Alex led Naomi off towards the changing rooms. "Now, I'm gonna teach you how to go down on someone," Alex said. "Stand in front of Mommy."

Naomi stood in front of her mother. "Now what?" Naomi asked. "What happens?"

Alex pressed her finger to her daughter's lips. "Shhhhhhh," she said. "Just relax and enjoy." Alex then proceeded to remove Naomi's bathing suit, unveiling her daughter's nude body. Alex smiled and looked into her daughter's face. They then proceeded to kiss. As they kissed, Alex cupped her daughter's breasts. This caused the young DEO agent to get aroused. Her limp cock slowly began to harden. Alex smiled. "Mommy is so proud of you sweetie. I'll start with drooling all over your cock. Just guide me. Okay."

Naomi nodded. Alex then proceeded to drool all over her daughter's cock. She then proceeded to rub the saliva all over the cock. "Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss," Naomi moaned.

"Well well well," they heard Eliza say. "What's going on here?" Eliza walked into the changing room. "It's okay sweetie. Your mother and I are mother and daughter as well. In fact I think the best way to learn is from your parents."