Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex nodded. "Honey," she said, patting the bench. "Come lay down on the bench. Remove your bathing suit." Eliza nodded. She removed her bathing suit and laid down on the bench. "Now, the most important thing is to get it nice and wet. But you don't want to neglect the balls." Naomi nodded as she sucked Eliza's cock. "You are not really doing it right." Alex took Eliza's cock and began to suck on it. "Play with her balls, play with them while I suck on the cock." Naomi did that.

Eliza reached down and began to hump her daughter's mouth deep and slow. "Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh baby," she said. "Suck my fucking cock, you slutty little girl." Eliza then blew her load down Naomi's throat.

Alex smiled. She then laid Naomi down on her back. Naomi then watched as her parents took turns sucking and licking her dick.

End Flashback....

Naomi smiled. "That's how it started," she said.

Nora smiled. "Instead of Truth or Dare," she said. "Let's put on a little sex show for each other. Fiona, why don't you and Kathy start."

Naomi smiled. "I have a better idea," she said. "I bought this toy that we can use." Naomi grinned as she pulled out a 14'' long double ended dildo. "Pussy or Ass?"

Nora smiled as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend. "You know what I love," she said.

Naomi smiled. "Pussy it is," she said.

Fiona smiled. She slipped her hand down Kathy's pants and began to stroke the metahuman's cock. Kathy proceeded to stroke Fiona's cock. The other girls followed suit, and proceeded to jerk each other off. Naomi and Nora were now fooling around with each other. Nora moaned as Naomi fondled her balls and cock. Naomi smiled as she stroked Nora's body. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh baby," Nora moaned in pleasure. "Your hands feel soooooo gooooood."

Naomi smiled. She tossed aside the double ended dildo. "I'm gonna make you feel like a goddess," she said. Naomi rolled Nora onto her belly. "I'm gonna fingerfuck you until I get what I want. Your unbridled love and affection for me."

The other girls smiled as they watched Naomi fingerfuck Nora's pussy. Naomi smiled as Nora climaxed, squirting her juices all over Naomi's face.

Fiona smiled. "Great session," she said. "Willow and Loriane. You guys are next."

Loriane yawned. "Maybe we can talk about this more later," she said. "Good night." The other girls said good night and signed off. Nora and Naomi were now alone. They each cuddled together and fell asleep.

At 3:40 AM....

Nora tossed and turned in her bed. She couldn't sleep. She was super horny. She slipped her hand down Naomi's pants and began to rub her girlfriend's cock. It felt good in her hand. She then proceeded to pull out Naomi's cock. As she stroked the shaft, she was fondling Naomi's balls.

"What's going on?" Nora heard Naomi say. She looked up and smiled at a sleepy-faced Naomi. "You are horny aren't you?" Nora nodded. She then proceeded to suck on Naomi's cock. Naomi smiled and moaned as she stroked Nora's head. "Enjoy yourself. Suck my cock."

Nora bobbed her head up and down on Naomi's shaft. Drool and saliva began to drip down the shaft. Naomi smiled. She got up on her knees and positioned Nora on her hands and knees. Naomi then proceeded to fuck Nora's mouth with fast, deep, gentle thrusts. The moans and whimpers were barely recognizable. After a while, Naomi rocked her head back and screamed as she unloaded her ejaculate inside Nora's mouth. Nora tried to drink it all down, but there was so much cum. Some started to dribble out of her mouth. Soon Naomi was drained. She withdrew her cock from Nora's mouth and then kissed her lips. The two girls then proceeded to swap the cum back and forth between their mouths.

Naomi smiled at her girlfriend. Nora smiled back. She then laid down on the bed and gestured to the young DEO agent to come over. "Come here," she said. "I want you to eat me out."

Naomi smiled. She proceeded to remove Nora's pink PJ top, revealing her breasts. She then slid her way down to Nora's pink PJ bottoms and removed them as well. She was now looking at a completely naked Nora Snow-West. Naomi then proceeded to kiss her way down Nora's body. She traveled down the body, before stopping at the breasts. Naomi then proceeded to kiss and lick Nora's breasts, starting with the left one. As she did this, the young DEO agent squeezed and fondled the right breast. She could tell that Nora was enjoying it, given the moans and whimpers of pleasure. She then proceeded to kiss her way down Nora's body, heading towards the main attraction. She then proceeded to tie up Nora's cock to her body. "We'll have fun with that big boy later," she said as she spread Nora's legs. "I want to enjoy the pleasure of your Speed Force."

Nora smiled. "Just make me cum already," she said.

Naomi smiled. "As you wish," she said. The young DEO agent then pinned Nora's legs behind her shoulders, and under her arms. Naomi now had full access to Nora's pussy and ass. She then proceeded to find Nora's clitoris. She then proceeded to lick it.

Meanwhile, Fiona was waking up. She stretched her arms and yawned. She looked beside her and saw Kathy. Fiona smiled. She kissed the young metahuman on the lips before climbing out of bed. She headed towards the kitchen. She quickly made a peanut butter, jelly, banana, and pickle sandwich. Suddenly, she heard the sound of the doorbell ringing. She headed to the door and opened it. It was the postgirl of Dickgirl University. "Package," the girl said. Fiona signed her name and collected the package.

Fiona headed inside the apartment and sat down on the couch. "Let's see what this package is," she said. She opened the box. "Cool. These cards and devices are just like the ones in that game, Chaotic." She couldn't believe how amazing the cards were.

Meanwhile, Naomi was tonguefucking Nora's pussy. With every flick of her tongue, Nora whimpered with pleasure as she got closer to her orgasm. She finally tilted her head back and screamed as she climaxed, squirting her juices all over Naomi's face. Naomi then kissed her way up to Nora's face. "My loving, little girl," Naomi said. "You are so fucking sexy." Naomi kissed Nora's neck and face. "Let's take our little butt banging a little bit further." Nora nodded. She laid down on her hands and knees, and arched her back. Naomi smiled. She grazed a finger against Nora's butthole. Nora moaned in pleasure. She loved it when Naomi played with her. Her pussy was dripping wet with excitement and anticipation. The young DEO agent then slipped her finger into the young speedster's anus. "Lay down on your back."

Nora nodded. She laid down on the bed. Naomi then slipped her cockhead into Nora's anus, causing the young speedster to moan in pleasure. "Do you know what I love the most about you? Your sexy, young body."

Nora smiled as she hugged Naomi tightly. "I love you so much Naomi Danvers," Nora said.

Naomi smiled. She stroked Nora's head as she humped the young speedster's ass. The young DEO agent then wrapped her hand around Nora's cock and began stroking it slowly. "I love you so much Nora Snow-West," she said. "Your ass feels soooooo gooooood."

"Your cock feels amazing too," Nora moaned softly. She kissed Naomi on the lips. "I want to cum with you." Naomi nodded. She then proceeded to pound Nora's ass in synchronization with the jerk off session. "Oh god. I'm gonna cum. I can't hold it back much longer. I'm gonna cum."

Naomi smiled. "Go on," she said. "Cum for me baby." Both of them then proceeded to moan and whimper as they fucked each other. Their orgasms began to build. They then proceeded to cum together. Naomi went off like a rocket, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nora's ass. Nora then followed suit, spurting her futa spunk all over both girls. Naomi then collapsed on top of the young speedster.

Nora panted in exhaustion and pleasure. "That felt so good. I love when we fool around," the young speedster said.

Naomi smiled as she stroked Nora's head and kissed her lips. "You're so fucking sexy when we fool around," Naomi said.

Nora smiled. "I feel the same way," she said. "I wish we could stay in bed together forever."

Naomi smiled and kissed her girlfriend and stroked her head. "Maybe we could do it again, sometime later?"

Nora raised her head up and looked into Naomi's eyes. "Why don't I just give you the best cunniligus ever?" she said. "Can I?"

Naomi smiled and nodded. Nora smiled as she rolled Naomi onto her back and then proceeded to kiss her way down the young DEO agent's body. She took her time, kissing and licking each part of Naomi's beautiful body.

The tender licks and kisses from the young speedster drove Naomi wild. She reached down and grabbed a hold of Nora's head and began to hump her face slowly. Naomi closed her eyes and began to hump Nora's face.

"Mmmm...yes Nora. Eat me. Fuck my little pussy with your tongue. Ahhh...so fucking good. Ooooo...so deep. More!!! Fuck me like that, baby. Use your hot fucking tongue and rape my pussy. Shit...uuuunnnnnnnn........aaarrrrgggggggg....... Nora! Yessssssssss!!!!!!! Fuck me. Drive your tongue into me. Eat me. Eat your nasty girlfriend. Ooooooooo.....mmmmmmmmmm............yes...YESSSSSSSSSS....... Nora. Cummmminnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Naomi laid still a few minutes to catch her breath. The licking of her pussy never stopped. She was ready for Nora to fuck her now.

"Oh baby. That was so great. I'm so glad you're home. I needed you so bad! But Nora please...fuck me now. I need your hard cock in me."

Having said this, Naomi opened her eyes to look at her girlfriend for the first time in days. "Woah?!? Oh god! Nora! Don't stop!!! You're such a bad girl!!! What are you doing?!?" Who Naomi was seeing between her wide spread legs was not her dear mom, but a girl! Her girlfriend! Nora had been eating Naomi out while she was asleep! She woke up to her girlfriend eating her!. And Nora was still licking Naomi like she would never stop.

Naomi reached down to push Nora away, but the young speedster only growled and started licking Naomi harder and faster. Shoving her tongue into the young DEO agent as though it were a cock.

"Unnnn... Nora...th...this is...wr...wrong", Naomi said while panting. But no matter how wrong it was, it felt damn good. And she couldn't deny she had just had the best orgasm ever from being eaten. The best ever including her own parents. They never made her feel like this ever.

"Mmmm...baby...you...you...have to st...stop. This is so...so...uuuuunnnnnnnnnnn..................oooooooooooo........so fuc.......fucking good." She reached down again only this time she didn't try to push Nora away. This time she shoved Nora's face deeper into her pussy.

"Yes girl. Mmmm...yes. Make Mommy cum again. Just lik...like...you did be....before. Oh yes Nora...uunnnnnn...oooooooooo....nnnnnaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...eat me baby. Fuck Mommy's nasty pussy. Fuck me baby! Do it. Har.........harder....faster!!!!! More!!!!!!!!"

Naomi was completely taken over with lesbian lust and the need to cum again. This time she would cum knowing it was her girlfriend Nora eating her and not her mother. That made it even hotter.

"Fuck me Nora!," Naomi screamed as she shoved her throbbing pussy into the young speedster's face. "Fuck me, fuck me. I'm you're bitch. Your little slutty bitch! Oooooooooooooooo.............uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm.......yes. More baby. Oh more. Hard nasty pussy eating. Uunppppppphhhhhhhh....oooooooooo...........aaaaargggggggggg........you're licking me raw! My pussy hurts so good! Rape it girl. Ooooooooo.............rape it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And Nora did. She shoved her tongue into her girlfriend's snatch, further than Naomi had even felt a cock go. Reaching places and making her feel like she never had before.

Naomi felt herself getting close. She was going to cum again.

"Fuck me Nora!!! Eat me. I'm going to cum for you. I'm going to give you my yummy cum to drink. More.........ooooooooooooo.............uuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn. Fuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk," she screamed as Nora work her pussy hard. "Yeeessssssssssssss...........eat meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Fuck me..............eat me..............rape me.............uuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........mmmmpppppppfffffffff. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yessssssssssssssss................fuck me............Noraaaaaaaaa..................oooooh......nnnnnaaaaahhhhhhhh. You fuc...fucking bad little girl. I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. Cummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Naomi's body thrashed on the bed violently. Her orgasm ripped through her body making her scream over and over. Her body shook so hard that Nora had a hard time maintaining contact with her wonderful girlfriends' pussy. But Nora didn't give up until she had licked every last drop of Naomi's cum and then she continued to lick her until Naomi was stone dry and raw. Only when her tongue began to stick to the dryness, did Nora move away from Naomi and lay once again at her side.

It took Naomi a full 15 minutes to recover from her massive orgasm. When she could finally move, she rolled over onto her side to kiss Nora's head and say softly to her. "Baby, that was the best I have ever had. But it doesn't seem like you got to cum. How about I take care of that for you?"

Nora smiled. She got on all fours and arched her back, leaning forward and resting her head on the bed. Naomi smiled and got behind Nora. She then slipped her cock into Nora's cunt. "Fucking hell," Naomi said. "So fucking tight." She tightened her hold on Nora's hips as she fucked the young speedster harder and faster.

Nora moaned in pleasure as Naomi pounded her snatch hard and deep with each thrust. "Ohhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk baby," Nora whimpered. "Your cock feels soooooo gooooood inside me. Plow my little cunny. Use it to your pleasure."

Naomi smiled. Her eyes glowed silver. "Let's make this more interesting," she said. She generated multiple silver tentacles and ensnared Nora's arms and legs. Another silver tentacle slipped it's way into Nora's backdoor, causing the young speedster to whimper in pleasure.

Naomi then generated three more silver tentacles. One by one, they entered Nora's mouth and began to fuck her face deep and hard.

Nora whimpered as she got closer to her own orgasm. The deep and hard pounding of Naomi's thrusts felt incredible. Fuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk," they both screamed as they came together.

"Guys," they heard Fiona say. "Come check this out."

The girls all headed to the main area. They all found Fiona holding a red device. Star recognized it. "That's a Code Scanner," Star said. "It allows the user to scan new things, ranging from creatures to locations, and giving users the ability to communicate with each other."

Nora nodded. She then noticed that there were a bunch of cards. "What are these cards," she asked. "I mean what are they for?"

Star smiled. She took her scanner. "Each of our scanners has our codenames on the back," she said. "Mine says Silver Canary. Anyways, these cards are for a virtual reality game called Aldiaon. To begin the game, both players begin with an equal number of creatures on the board - the most common configurations are 1, 3, 6, or 10 creatures for each player. The objective of the game is to eliminate all the creatures of the opposing player. There are different types of cards in the game, each with unique abilities. These types are Creature, Attack, Location, Battlegear, Mugic/Magic, Trap, Potion, Antidote, and Spellbook. In order to start, you need to build your online deck."

Nora nodded. "Okay," she said. "How do we build our deck?"

Star smiled. "I'll show you," she said. She quickly collected her laptop. "See, you enter this website http://www.AldiaonTradingCardGame.com/. Then you can scan all of the cards. Those cards are then saved in your online deck and can be used in the battles in Toras."

Fiona nodded. "So," she said. "How do we build our decks?"

Star smiled. "Each player constructs the deck they want to use before starting the game," she said. "A deck may contain a number of Creatures (as above), with 1 Mugic, 1 Spellbook, 1 Trap, 1 Potion, 1 Antidote and 1 Battlegear per Creature. Additionally, each player constructs a Location deck of 10 cards and an Attack deck of 20 cards. Each card is limited to 2 copies of it (by name) in a player's deck. Some cards have other deck building restrictions: If a card is 'Unique,' only one copy of it can be in a player's deck. If a card is 'Loyal' or states '(This card) cannot enter mixed armies,' then it may not be used unless all of the player's Creatures are from the same Tribe. Only one 'Legendary' card may be in a player's entire deck. Each attack card has a build point value from 0-5, with more powerful attacks having higher build point values. The sum of all build point values of cards in a player's attack deck must equal 20."

"What are Creature Cards?" Loriane asked.

Star smiled. "Those are the cards that players choose to make up their armies," she said. "These cards have 10 possible background colors based on the "tribe" with which creature is associated. The tribes are listed as "Pyroxians" (Red), "Hydrosians" (Blue), Terrians (Brown), Electrians (Yellow), Darkians (Black), Aerolytes (Green), Cyrosians (Cyan), Metallains (Silver), Shadians (Purple) and Haloins (White). Certain creatures have abilities that are either active at all times ("Innate"), activated at will, triggered by certain circumstances or events, or activate when specific creatures are on the field ("Brainwashed"). Usually the battlegear is the easier item to use. Most of the creatures had an affinity with a particular element. This means they can unleash attacks based on that element." She pulled out a Creature card. "This is HornCat." HornCat was a fox-like creature in a red hooded-cape and battle armor. "She is Electrian ambassador for the Hydrosians. Her stats are as follows: The courage is 60, the power is 35, the wisdom is 65, the speed is 60, and the energy is 50. She has 2 Mugic/magic/trap/spell/potion/antidote counters. She had a special ability: Any Creature you control heals an additional 5 damage when healed. She can play Electrian Mugic. She can unleash energy/electric and water based attacks."

Willow was still confused. "What is an antidote counter?" The young Kryptonian had never heard of it before.

Star smiled. "Antidote counters," she said. "Or Antidote cards are cards that are used to heal or protect your creatures." She picked up a Hydrosian Antidote Card. "This particular card is called the Hymn of Restoration. When it is used, it heals 20 Energy to a target creature. This will save your creature from most attacks."

Nora smiled. "What kind of attacks can the creatures do?" The young speedster asked.

Star smiled. "There are 10 different element based attacks. They are Earth, Air/Wind, Water, Fire, Light, Darkness, Ice, Energy/Electric/Lightning, Metal, and Shadow." She handed over an Attack Card. "This is the Earth Attack Card called Granite Slam. The engaged creature deals 10 damage. When used, golf ball sized spheres of granite are fired out of the engaged creature's eyes. Damage is dealt through the use of attack cards. Damage to creatures is calculated by the following equation. Total Damage dealt with 1 attack card = Base Damage + Elemental Damage + Attack card Text Box Damage + Creature Card Text Box Damage + Battlegear Damage (If applicable) + Location Damage (If applicable). The players then alternate striking each other creatures in a battle, starting with the creature that has the initiative. A Creature is defeated when it sustains damage greater than or equal to its current energy. Another way to damage the creatures is through the use of battlegear or location."