Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rooms were being used. The following acts were seen by the two men;

A male customer giving Batgirl a blowjob.

A male customer getting assfucked by Supergirl.

A male customer doing a gumjob with Granny Goodness.

A BDSM scene with Catwoman.

A lapdance from Frost.

Giving a blowjob to Power Girl.

Engaging in tatric sex with Vixen.

Sodomy with Artemis.

Rough sex with Starfire.

The four people finally reached a room. They all entered the room. Ryan and Nathan sat down next to each other. Helena and Shayera proceeded to engage in a fun time with the two men.

Helena smiled at Nathan. "You look like you're sad," she said. "What happened?"

Nathan sighed. He ran his free hand through his cropped brown hair. His white skin was glistening with sweat. He smiled as he looked up at Helena with his beautiful green eyes. "I'm sorry," he said. "It's just that my girlfriend dumped me a few months ago. I'm still trying to get myself back out there."

Helena smiled. She removed her hand, so the male was now stroking her dick on his own. He was handsome. Average body, 6 feet 5 inches tall, and approximately 156 lbs. She had to see what his dick looked like. "Show me your cock," she urgently said. The male nodded and pulled down his black pants and blue boxer shorts. Helena smiled. The male had a small dick, about 7 inches long when erect. She couldn't wait to suck him off until he came in her mouth. She composed herself and smiled. "Have you ever, you know, fucked a girl before?" Helena asked.

Nathan sighed and shook his head. "I tried to have sex with my girlfriend Stacy," he said. "But, I couldn't."

Helena smiled. "Well, what if you fucked me in the ass?" Helena asked with an ounce of embarrassment in her voice and Nathan's chuckle didn't help much. "Don't laugh at me!"

"Well, it's just that, well I've never fucked a girl in any hole but if that's how you like it then no problem," Nathan and while sitting on the bed, he laid Helena on her belly on the bed in front of him. He pulled her panties off and put his trousers completely off to show his seven inch cock at which Helena gave a quiet shriek of fear as he put his cockhead at the rim of her ass.

"Not too rough Nathan," Helena said with fear in her voice. Nathan didn't speak a word and pushed his head in and she jumped. "Wait...it hurts, let me put some spit there," Helena said as she licked her fingers, rubbed and fingered her ass to loosen it a bit and gave Nathan a quick suck to lube it up.

"Ok, here goes," Nathan said as he put the tip of his head in as she winced with a bit of pain and then he shoved a bit in and she let out a yelp. He was half in and the tightness was great. She was biting part of the bedsheets with winced eyes as he had put the first half in and now as he grabbed her shoulders to push the other half in, she gave out a rough grunt of pain and he was all the way in. She was breathing heavily and he started to pull out and then in. She was tight but the spit helped and he was able to thrust hard each time until before he knew it he was getting ready to come. He kept going until he was about to blow and he debated about whether to come inside or quickly turn her around and put it in her mouth.

"Don't stop, keep going," Helena screamed and he kept thrusting. He came inside her and his cum helped as it acted as more lube. He kept going in and out of her until she finally too came in a long and loud moan. She wailed loudly and gave a cry of pleasure as he continued to thrust. The pleasure was so good for Nathan that it hurt a little and Helena seemed to be enjoying it too as she was still coming. Then Nathan was done. He let go of Helena and without a word, she turned around and started sucking his cock.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Nathan asked Helena. She gave a simple nod and continued to lick clean Nathan's cock. She took it all the way down her throat and Nathan felt himself come again right then her throat. To his surprise as he came in her mouth, she was swallowing it. She was even swallowing his cock because he felt his cock being sucked down her throat. "Wow, you definitely filled in your name Huntress." Nathan said and Helena giggled with his cock down her throat. "That was great Helena but we'll have to keep this from others. Our secret, okay?" he said in an almost pleading tone.

"Sure Nathan, it's the least I can do, that was the first time I ever came, it was great actually. I think we should do it again," Helena said with an I-want-to-fuck-again tone. "But don't be so rough next time; I'm having a hard time walking," she said as she almost fell sideways into the wall.

"But the roughness was what made it so fun," Nathan said as he and Helena cuddled together on the bed.

In the Central City park....

Nora and Naomi were both walking side by side with each other. Nora was wearing a purple cropped top, purple shirt, white shorts, and pink sneakers. Naomi was wearing a dark grey embroidered top with flowers on it, blue jeans, and blue sneakers.

"I can't believe you went along and engaged in a Zord battle against someone who we don't know," Naomi said. "You could have been hurt, or lost everything."

Nora sighed deeply and sat down on the park bench. Naomi sat down next to her. "I know I should have told you, but it was my decision," she said. "I'll be fine."

Naomi nodded. "I understand more than you think," she said. "This isn't about us, it's about Stryker."

"What are you talking about?" Nora asked.

"Come on, Nora," Naomi said. "I know you are the leader of the SuperTeens, but we are going to be there to help you anytime, anywhere. Always." Nora smiled and nodded. The two girls then hugged each other tightly. "Now, let's get those tacos."

Nora smiled and nodded.

A few minutes later....

Nora and Naomi were both eating their spicy chicken and rice tacos with scotch bonnet salsa. Nora smiled as she chewed and swallowed. "This is the best day ever," she said.

Suddenly, they were both blocked by Shuji and his gang of thugs. "Well, well well," he said. "Guess I don't have to wait until I find you."

Nora glared angrily at Shuji. "I thought I told you to back off," she said. "Losing in front of your little brother wasn't bad enough."

Shuji scowled and scoffed. "I won't lose this time, little runt," he said. He placed his gauntlet and zord launcher on his arms.

Nora smiled. "Field Card Open," they both said in unison. Nora and Shuji both activated the Zord field as reality slowed to a halt.

"Beginning Round 1," the ZordPod said. "Nora's Zords Remaining (ZR): 3. Nora's HSP: 0. Shuji's Zords Remaining (ZR): 3. Shuji's HSP: 0. Zords remaining on the field: None."

Nora and Shuji then drew their Pyrus and Darkus Gate Cards, respectively, and threw them against each other.

Shuji glared and scoffed. "This time won't be like the first time," he said as he loaded his Darkus Juggernoid. "Zord, launch." He then launched his Zord. It rolled onto the Gate Card. "Darkus Juggernoid stand."

The Zord ball rolled onto the Gate Card and then enlarged into its full form.

"Zord detected: Darkus Juggernoid, power level: 320 Gs," the ZordPod said. Juggernoid grunted in anger at the two girls.

The Juggernoid came in the following attributes; Aquos, Darkus, Pyrus, Subterra, Haos, and Ventus. It had the power level of 320 Gs.

Juggernoid was a huge tortoise-like Zord. Juggernoid was a massive turtle-like Zord that bears a hard shell. It can enter into its shell to execute an attack.

A Juggernoid is like a walking Zord fortress. The heavily armored beast is almost impossible to injure. Many a brawler has tried and failed to take down the Juggernoid. It's hard to find even the smallest weakness in its armor. This Zord isn't all about defense. A blow from Juggernoid will leave its opponents reeling, while sending shockwaves throughout the Zord universe.

This terrifying tortoise is one of the most destructive Zords around. When it pounds opponents with pure power, the shockwaves are felt all over the universe. Those who face Juggernoid have a difficult time delivering any damage. Its strong armor is nearly impossible to penetrate.

Juggernoid was a common Zord, mostly among Aquos battlers such as Rena, Rikimaru and Christopher, who had a talking Juggernoid as his Guardian Bakugan. Shuji and Kosuke both had Darkus Juggernoids. Nora had a Pyrus Juggernoid, and Kathy had Haos Juggernoid. A Subterra Juggernoid was seen in Subterra space as Vestroia fell apart. A Ventus Juggernoid appeared in Preyas' flashback.

In Invasion of the Vestals, a Subterra Juggernoid was seen being turned into a ball and captured by the Vestal Destroyer.

In Return to New Vestroia, what appeared to be a pair of Pyrus Juggernoid were seen.

It had the following Ability Cards;

Water Refrain: Nullifies and blocks the opponent's abilities from activating for a short time. (Standard Aquos Ability)

Depth Tornado: Adds 100 Gs to Juggernoid. (Aquos)

Dive Mirage: Allows Juggernoid to move to another Gate Card, making the Gate Card it goes on nullified. (Standard Aquos Ability)

Lightning Shield: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card. (Standard Haos Ability)

Rapid Haos: Adds another Haos Bakugan to the battle. (Standard Haos Ability)

Super Shard (Aquos)

Water Slap (Aquos)

Juggernoid was released in all Attributes. Juggernoids have been sold in the Keychain series. A B1 Subterra came out as high as 500 Gs. There is an Aquos Juggernoid with 400g or 550 Gs. Ventus Juggernoid is 400g or 450 Gs. Juggernoid is one of the three starter Zords, starting with 170 Gs.

Juggernoids have a very interesting feature: a Weighted Base. This allows them to pull off a Critical K.O., which occurs when your Zord knocks an opponent off a card and stands simultaneously, with ease. However, the Critical K.O. rule was removed from the rulebook.

Nora smiled. "So, you knew that Subterra wasn't going to beat me," she said. "So, you decided to use Darkus Zords." Nora loaded her Pyrus Saurus. "Zord, launch." She then launched her Zord. It rolled onto her own Gate Card. "Pyrus Saurus stand."

The Zord ball rolled onto the Gate Card and then enlarged into its full form.

"Zord detected: Pyrus Saurus, power level: 280 Gs," the ZordPod said.

Shuji grunted in anger and resentment. "That won't work this time," he said as he loaded his Darkus Stinglash. "Zord, launch." He then launched his Zord. It rolled onto Nora's Gate Card. "Darkus Stinglash stand."

The Zord ball rolled onto the Gate Card and then enlarged into its full form.

"Zord detected: Darkus Stinglash, power level: 330 Gs," the ZordPod said. "Battle Commence."

Stinglash came in the following attributes; Darkus, Aquos, Subterra, Pyrus, and Haos. It had the power level of 330 Gs.

Stinglash is a scorpion-like Zord with a human head. Stinglash is a scorpion with two massive pincers that can cut through almost anything. A titanium exoskeleton gives Stinglash extremely good protection. Its tail is slow moving but contains poisonous venom for which there is no cure.

When this Zord lashes out with its tail, opponents feel the sting. Stinglash looks like a scorpion with a humanoid face-pretty creepy! But looks don't matter when your warrior is delivering damage on the field.

This scorpion-like Zord has two major methods of attack: It can slice through obstacles with its powerful pincers or poison its opponents with its sharp tail. For defense, Stinglash counts on its exoskeleton, which is made of nearly indestructible titanium steel.

Rena and Klaus both had Aquos Stinglashes, and Jewels had a Subterra Stinglash as well as Willow. Kathy had a Haos Stinglash in her basket of Zords in Nora's Last Stand. Shuji, and Fiona each had a Darkus Stinglash and Nora, and Courtney each had a Pyrus Stinglash, Nora's of which was sent to the Doom Dimension by Masquerade's Laserman, as it could not protect itself from the lasers. Tatsuya also had a Pyrus Stinglash which got sent to the Doom Dimension by Masquerade's Centipoid.

It had the following Ability Cards;

Abyss Ruler: Adds 100 Gs to Stinglash. (Aquos)

Attractor: (Note: Darkus Stinglash never used that ability.) Has two different effects (depends on the user's choice): Adds an ally Zord on another Gate Card to Centipoid's battle and adds the 10's number from that Zord to Centipoid's Power Level, or Moves an opponent to Centipoid's Gate Card.

Stinglash was released in all Attributes. In Japan, its Subterra version in BCV-07 comes with 480 Gs or 500 Gs. The Darkus version has 400 Gs. Another Subterra version has 250 Gs, and an Aquos version also has 250 Gs.

Stinglash is introduced early. It is available in all attributes and starts with 210 Gs. Nora and Chan Lee each owned a Pyrus Stinglash; Rena, Klaus, and Jenny each had an Aquos Stinglash; Kathy and Julio each owned a Haos Stinglash; Billy, Willow, Jewels, and Akira each had a Subterra Stinglash; Masquerade, Fiona, Marduk, and Shuji each had a Darkus Stinglash; and finally Komba and Star had a Ventus Stinglash.

"I don't think so," Nora said. "Gate Card, open." Nora's Pyrus Normal Gate Card opened, increasing her Zord's power level by 30 Gs. "Saurus, strike."

The Pyrus Saurus charged forward towards the Darkus Stinglash. Shuji smiled. "You're clearly not thinking straight, twerp," he said. "Strike that Zord." Pyrus Saurus got wiped out by Darkus Stinglash's claw slap attack and returned to Nora in ball form. Stinglash returned to Shuji in ball form. Nora's first Gate Card vanished. Shuji won that round. "Guess I was worried about nothing."

"Beginning Round 2," the ZordPod said. "Nora's Zords Remaining (ZR): 2. Nora's HSP: 0. Shuji's Zords Remaining (ZR): 3. Shuji's HSP: 300. Zords remaining on the field: Shuji's Juggernoid."

Nora grunted in response. "I'm not going to lose this game," she said.

In Vestroia....

"What Nora didn't know, was that these Zord battles were not a game," a voice said. "Because far away, a battle was occurring in my world."

"Vestroia was a dimension composed of ten worlds which corresponded to the ten attributes of Zords: The Strong Pyrus (Fire), The Tough Subterra (Earth), The Wise Haos (Light), The Powerful Darkus (Darkness), The Tricky Aquos (Water), The Fast Ventus (Wind), The Brave Powerus (Electric), The Temperamental Frostus (Ice), The Mindful Steelis (Metal), and The Menacing Shadon (Shadow)." Far deep in the dimension, a Pyrus Dragonoid named Drago flew over to stop a rogue Zord named Naga. "Naga, you must turn back. You can't take the Silent Core."

"You followed me, Drago," Naga said. "You are very persistent and dedicated to stopping me. But I will achieve the ultimate powers of the Silent Core."

Naga only cared about himself and was angry for being born powerless. He tried to go to the center of Vestroia to get the power of both Cores, despite Drago's warning, but failed and accidentally created the shockwave that caused a strange phenomenon on Earth where cards fall from the sky and the Zords transported themselves to the human world. After Moira went to Vestroia by accident, they met each other for the first time. Moira explained to him about the Dimensional Transporter, unaware about his true motives. At last, Naga expelled Moira back to Earth and used a Dimensional Transporter Card he got from her to successfully enter the center of Vestroia.

After transporting himself to the center, Naga attempted to capture the powers of the Silent Core and Infinity Core, sources of negative and positive energy respectively of Vestroia, by going to them directly and absorbing them to fulfill what he believed to be his destiny. "The Silent Core," Naga said. "I can feel the unlimited power." He failed, however, and was unable to control the power of the Silent Core, only being able to absorb the Silent Core after it trapped him inside; after that, a catastrophic energy surge was caused due to the huge amount of negative energy was released and the Infinity Core became bonded to his twin sister, Wavern, who was sucked into a portal to the human world.

This disaster caused the negative energy to spill all over Vestroia and the Earth, including the Zords on Earth, and created Hal-G and Masquerade from the unsuspecting Moira and Fiona, who were exposed to excessive negative energy when Naga absorbed the Silent Core. He used them both to hunt for the Infinity Core from Wavern and also supplied them with powerful abilities like Doom Cards to send fallen Zords to the Doom Dimension.

Drago felt the energy surge. "What was that?" Drago asked. "This is Naga's doing. It has to be." Suddenly, the Pyrus realm started to merge with the Darkus realm. A Darkus Fear Ripper flew over and attacked Drago. "What is a Darkus Zord doing in Pyrus realm?"

Back in the Central City park....

This round happens off-screen. But Nora must have defeated Shuji's Darkus Juggernoid in some way. Nora wins this round.

"Beginning round 3," the ZordPod said. "Nora's Zords Remaining (ZR): 2. Nora's HSP: 300. Shuji's Zords Remaining (ZR): 2. Shuji's HSP: 300. Zord's remaining on the field: None." Nora sets her second Gate Card. Nora then launched her Pyrus Serpenoid onto her Gate Card. "Zord detected: Pyrus Serpenoid. Power level: 320 Gs. Shuji launched his Darkus Stinglash against Serpenoid. "Zord detected: Darkus Stinglash. Power level: 330 Gs.

Back in Vestroia....

The Pyrus Dragonoid was fighting the Darkus Fear Ripper.

Back in the Central City park....

Suddenly Nora had a vision of the Pyrus Dragonoid (Drago) struggling with a Darkus Fear Ripper. "What the," Nora said. "What is this place?"

"Snap out of it," Drago said. "Listen to reasoning, Fear Ripper. You've been corrupted by the Silent Core."

"Get ready, Shuji," Nora said. "A couple of two new Zords are going to join the party. Gate Card open, Quartet Battle." This forced one Zord from each side into the battle.

A Pyrus Dragonoid (Power: 340 Gs) and a Darkus Fear Ripper (Power: 320 Gs) suddenly appeared on the battlefield. Nora gained control of the Dragonoid and Shuji gained control of the Fear Ripper as if they just threw them out. (Serpenoid and Dragonoid: 660 Gs. Stinglash and Fear Ripper: 650 Gs).

The Dragonoid came in the following attributes; Pyrus. It had the power level of 340 Gs. Dragonoid is a dragon-like Zord and is usually referred to as the most powerful Bakugan. She evolves into Delta Dragonoid.

Dragonoid is the leader of the Zords with strong convictions and morals and is one of the most powerful species living in Vestroia. Together with Nora, they set out to defeat Naga and Masquerade, and bring back the Infinity and Silent Core to Vestroia. She has the ability to radiate intense heat in battle, dissolving everything around her. She is equipped with high intelligence. She is limited in battle mobility but compensates for it through powerful strikes. She is able to infinitely evolve on her own and with every evolution, it makes her stronger and it brings her one step closer to the Infinity Core.

With wicked clawed hands and feet and a super-sharp horn, a Dragonoid is a Zord to be reckoned with. Don't even bother to try hiding from this creature. A Dragonoid is an expert at seek-and-destroy combat. Highly intelligent, Dragonoids may not be the most agile Zords, but they make up for it with their powerful attacks.

Even though Dragonoid gets more and more powerful with each evolved form, its original form is one to be reckoned with. It can raise so much fiery energy during a battle that everything around it melts. Its unusually high intelligence allows it to strategize on the field. Dragonoid's main weakness is that it's not extremely agile, but what it loses in mobility it makes up for with its powerful strikes.

Dragonoid is the original form of this legendary Zord species. It is equipped with high intelligence and is able to evolve indefinitely. Together with Nora, Drago set out to defeat Naga and Masquerade, and bring back the Infinity and Silent Core to Vestroia.