Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me! I, I want a turn." Thea quickly admitted.

Alex quickly did the same, "Me too!"

"I want a piece of that ass!" Sara quickly added.

"Well, Thea was first to admit it, so I think it's only fair that she get the first shot at Luna's ass." Iris said, smiling as she turned to her daughter, "Is that okay with you sweetie?"

As she had been close to an orgasm Luna quickly replied, "YES! Yes, please, someone fuck my ass! I don't care who fucks my ass, I just want it fucked!"

"Slut." Thea giggled as she knelt behind Luna and slowly pushed her cock inside the open hole.

As Luna moaned in pleasure, Thea pushed more forcefully, sending the dick down the chute. She wouldn't say it was completely loose, but Luna's butt was far more welcoming than she thought a back passage could ever be.

At the same time there was a nice amount of friction on her cock meaning that it took some effort to fully penetrate Luna's ass and then fuck it, and particularly as she did the latter Thea realised that Luna's ass was the perfect fit for a cock, something the brunette felt was urgent to point out to her friends, especially the wonderful friend responsible for her banging some teen butt right now.

"Oh Iris, mmmmmmmm, your daughter's ass is a perfect fit for my cock." Thea moaned dreamily.

Maybe it was because they were nervous, maybe it was the only way they could deal with this bizarre situation, but the Moms found themselves giggling, Iris adding to it by saying in her best porno voice, "Yeah, that's because Luna's sweet ass was made for fucking!"

Thea continued to laugh along with her friends for a little while, but Luna's ass hole stretching around her cock was proving distracting beyond belief.

It was just so beautiful, the fact that Luna was still spreading her cheeks giving Thea the perfect view of that little forbidden hole obscenely stretched for the cock pumping in and out of it, this girl who was half her age and one of her daughter's best friends submissively taking it in the ass for her like a little whore. It was too much.

Something had to give. But Thea wasn't ready for her turn to be over yet, so she resisted the urge to brutally pound Luna's butt in favour of something almost equally as fun.

"Take your hands off your cheeks." Thea ordered, "I want you on all fours slamming yourself against me until you cum!"

Luna moved like a shot, her hands quickly moving from her cheeks to the bed sheets so she could lift herself up and start hammering her ass hole. Unfortunately this meant Thea couldn't really see that stretching back hole.

However what made up for it was the feeling of Luna's juicy ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs, the feeling so erotic Thea couldn't help grabbing onto Luna's hips and start giving that brutal pounding she had been trying to avoid, which of course made those meaty cheeks jiggle even more until Thea closed her eyes and started imagining how the pair of cheeks before her were her daughter's cheeks.

Thea could see it as clear as day, her daughter Fiona on all fours in front of her, slamming her well rounded rear back against her as Thea drilled her baby girl's butt hole, Luna's curvy ass the perfect stand in for Fiona's almost as rounded rump. Thea moaned as she drilled her daughter's ass hard and fast without any sign of slowing down. She wanted to cum inside her teenage daughter's butthole. She could practically hear Fiona begging for her to make her daughter cum.

With that vivid image in her mind, Thea experienced one of the most powerful orgasms of her life, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Luna's ass, quickly followed by another as she opened her eyes and remembered it was her best friend's daughter she was sodomising, her friends cheering her on as she brutally butt banged little Luna Lancaster.

"Harder!" Iris growled, any humour forgotten as she continued, "Fuck that slut! Fuck her tight little ass hole as hard as you can! Don't worry, Luna is a total anal whore, she can take it. Can't you Luna?"

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!" Luna cried out, forcing herself to be coherent for a couple of seconds, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck my ass, fuck it hard ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK!"

"You heard the little whore." Sara pushed, "Destroy that ass. Give it everything you've got and make it nice and loose for the rest of us."

"Yes, loosen that ass up good." Alex encouraged dreamily.

Alex Danvers was too lost in the sight before her to say much more, the older woman practically drooling as she watched Luna's ass cheeks jiggle hypnotically from the force of Thea's thrusts, the teen squealing with joy as the brunette made the teen's cum squirt from her cunt and her body shake.

Seeing it in a porn was one thing, but to be up close like this, for the young girl being sodomised to be one of her daughter's best friends and the older women using that teen butt hole for their pleasure being her best friends? That was out of this world. The only thing which could make it better was if she was the one doing the pounding. Luckily for Alex she would soon get the chance.

"Thea. Thea... THEA!" Iris screamed her friends name after a couple of attempts, and then when she finally had her attention told her, "I love you but you can't just hog that teen slut all to yourself, you have to share with the rest of us."

"Sorry Iris." Thea said apologetically, driving her dick as deep as it would go into Luna's guts before finally stopping, "But... is there any way I could get seconds? Later, I mean, because wow... this butt is just so lovely."

Iris smiled warmly at her friend, "Oh Thea, I insist you all get seconds of that lovely butt. In fact, I want you to consider Luna yours to use however you want, whenever you want, provided I'm not using her of course."

"Oh Iris, you're the best." Thea beamed.

Iris shrugged, "I'm just trying to help my friends out. And Luna of course. Like I said, she's become such a little dyke slut I just can't satisfy her needs alone. In fact, I'm not even sure the four of us can give her the amount of fuckings she craves."

"Well we'll certainly try our best." Sara said, licking her lips as she shuffled towards Luna.

"I'm sure you will." Iris grinned, before turning to the woman who had always been the most quiet, "Alex, fancy some Luna ass?"

Alex blinked herself out of her lustful trance, briefly wondered why Sara looked annoyed and then said, "Ye, yes! Oh God, I'd love a piece of that ass."

"Well go ahead." Iris grinned, "Wreck that slutty little butt."

Quickly taking Thea's place Alex licked her lips as she got an up close personal look at that gaping butt hole. Then she slammed her cock as deep as it would go into Luna's cute little bubble butt, the lubricated cock easily sliding into the loosened back door and straight down that back passage so that everything was inside Luna's ass in seconds.

Alex then wasted no time in tightening her grip on Luna's waist and beginning to butt fuck the teen with every ounce of her strength, the sound of her thighs smacking off those juicy butt cheeks echoing throughout the room along with Luna's squeals of pleasure.

Alex was pretty sure that her friends were giving her the same encouragement as before, but she was blissfully unaware of what they were saying because she was too busy fulfilling her most forbidden fantasy. And for a few moments there, she wasn't merely sodomising a teen or her best friend's daughter.

No, in her mind she was sodomising her precious Naomi, and unknowingly like Thea before her, Alex became lost in her ultimate fantasy. Then Luna's voice drowned out the other Moms and awoke Alex from her fantasies, Alex grinning as she listened to what Luna had to say while not pausing the ass fucking for even a second.

"Harder! Fuck me harder mmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!" Luna screamed, thinking all the things which worked to make her Mom fuck her harder, "Fuck my slutty little teen ass! Oooooooooooh Goooooooooodddddddddddddd, pound it, pound it hard and deep! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuck, fuck me, please fuck me harder! Mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me in the butt as hard as you can. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, your cock feels so good in my ass, but I want it harder! Please, I want you to fuck my ass harder. Harder! Destroy my little teenaged ass hole and make me cum!"

"You wanna cum?" Alex asked, suddenly feeling emboldened.

"Yesssssssssssssssssss! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, I wanna cum with a cock in my teen butt!" Luna squealed in reply as Alex briefly gave her what she wanted only to cruelly stop and make her whimper pathetically.

"Then you do it." Alex said, rolling backwards so Luna was sitting on top of her, "Bounce that pretty little teen butt of yours up and down my cock and make your slutty little ass cum!"

To the delight of everyone in the room, but especially the two participants, Luna started hammering herself up and down Alex's shaft, allowing Iris, Sara and Thea to see her cute little titties bounce and her cunt to once again gush with pussy cream and eventually cum.

Although personally Alex felt she got the best view, as even when Luna leaned back and grabbed the sheets behind her so she could really hammer her ass hole Alex was still able to see her jiggly butt bounce up and down, the sight of that perfect teen rump jiggling for her and the stimulator on her clit making Alex cum so hard she thought she was going to pass out. Instead she drilled upwards into Luna's ass until they were both drenched in sweat, the other Moms clearly becoming lost in watching the teen anally riding her.

After what seemed like a lifetime Iris sat down next to her friend and called out, "Passed that slut over here."

"Hey, surely it's my turn now?" Sara protested.

"Trust me, we're about to do something extra special." Iris winked at her friend before turning her attention back to her daughter, "Luna, I want you riding me cowgirl. And yes, with your ass hole."

Sara frowned as she watched Alex slowly guide Luna up and off of one cock and then over onto another, Iris happily taking her tired and already well fucked daughter by the waist, turning her around and skewering her ass hole on the cock protruding from the older woman's crotch.

Iris then gently pushed Luna up and down until the teen took over, this new position allowing Sara, Thea and Alex when she had moved back a perfect view of Luna's ass cheeks jiggling with each thrust and that pretty little butt hole sliding up and down her Mom's dick.

It was a beautiful sight, one Sara could watch for hours, but it was unfair that she was the only one present not to get a piece of that gorgeous teen butt. Part of her was absolutely furious and it was highly likely she would have lost her temper if it wasn't for the hypnotic sight of Luna anally riding her mother just like Sara had dreamt of having her own daughters do countless times.

Although perhaps it was for the best she could lose her temper, and she didn't want to risk losing her chance with Luna's beautiful butt hole. Besides, she trusted Iris not to leave her out, and after a few minutes of anal riding Iris proved that Sara's faith in her was not misguided.

"Luna, care to guess what's about to happen to you?" Iris grinned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, is it a DP?" Luna asked excitedly.

"No, but we will have to try that." Iris said thoughtfully before adding with a wicked smile, "You are about to get double stuffed though, but it will be me and Sara sharing your ass hole."

Luna's eyes brightened and she instantly became more awake, "Really? You're going to double ass fuck me?"

"Would you like that?" Iris grinned.

"Oh yes, please Mom, double fuck my slutty ass!" Luna begged, "Please, please stretch my slutty little ass hole like it's never been stretched before."

"Beg Sara too." Iris pushed.

Looking behind her Luna gave Sara a flirtatious smile and begged, "Please Mrs Lance, shove your cock up my ass inside my already dick filled ass. Please? I want to be double stuffed so bad. Please give me your dick so that you and my Mom can truly give me a rectum wrecking."

The other Moms were in shock, but none more so than Sara. How could such a tiny hole take two cocks? It seemed impossible, and yet Sara couldn't resist kneeling behind Luna to give it a try. If it didn't work, and surely it wouldn't, they could DP Luna, or perhaps a spit roasting.

Until then Luna seemed so excited over the prospect of being so obscenely stretched it seems a shame to disappoint her, so cautiously Sara pressed the head of her dick against that already cock stretched hole and pushed forwards with all her might, Luna finally stopping her bouncing to make it easier on them both.

To the amazement of perhaps everybody in the room Luna's already stretched ass hole stretched even wider, the head of Sara's cock slipping inside as the first truly agonised cry escaped Luna's lips. Sara paused in her tracks and almost pulled the cock out, but both the young teen and mature milf encouraged her to continue.

Luna could barely manage a coherent sentence, but she did it, so Sara continued on, eventually pushing the entire length of her dick into her first teen ass, Sara loving the fact that this ultra-perversion was her first ass fucking, again the only thing which could make it better being if one of her daughters was currently being shared between herself and Iris instead of the still incredibly delightful teen.

Luna made noises like a gutted fish as Sara slowly started fucking her ass, each time she pumped in and out causing one cock to move the other within her guts, Luna feeling like those cocks were having a sword fight in her stomach or maybe even her throat they were so fucking deep inside her.

Somehow, some way, her body adjusted, Luna never more grateful for the fact that she took three or more butt fuckings a day otherwise she would never survive this. Of course if she wasn't her Mom's anal fuck toy this wouldn't be happening to her. But then, even with the agonising pain of being stretched like never before Luna wouldn't trade being her Mom's bitch for anything in the world.

Surprisingly, although it probably shouldn't have been, Luna's body adjusted even more so that the agonising pain became a distant memory as discomfort turned to the pure ecstasy she could only get through anal sex. And this was even better than regular butt sex, something Luna hadn't thought was possible until right now, the teen slut moaning with pure bliss as her rectum was completely destroyed.

Which led to Sara picking up the pace, and eventually her Mom started thrusting upwards into her bowels, truly making this a double ass fucking which blew Luna's mind before she even came.

When she did cum it was like nothing she'd ever experienced before, Luna turning into a wild animal bouncing up and down in time with the thrusts of the older women in what was a genuine attempt to ruin her butt hole forever.

Because Luna desperately wanted to be regularly double butt fucked from now on, and if that was going to happen her ass hole needed to be constantly loose and gaping for easy access. And she tried, she tried to beg for it, but she just couldn't form any coherent words. Luckily for her the Moms helped enhance her pleasure even further by verbally humiliating her anything and assuring her that this wasn't going to be a one time thing.

"Harder! Destroy that butt, destroy that slutty little teen butt!" Alex cried out, rather boldly for her.

Thea was the real talker though, "Yes, ram that whore's fucking rectum! Mmmmmmmmmm, she wants a rectum wrecking? Give her one. Ruined that slutty fucking ass hole and turn it into a gaping mess! Oh yes, pound her! Pound that ass! Pound it hard and deep with those two big cocks and make Luna cum like the slut she is. God, she's such a whore. Oh Iris, your daughter looks sweet and innocent, but she's a total whore. Mmmmmmmm, a lesbian anal whore, who was made to be butt fucked by dickgirl older women! Ohhhhhhhhh yeah, bang that butt! Bang it and make Luna cum like the lesbian anal whore she is! Come on Sara, destroy that ass! You too Iris! Oh yeah, show your daughter who's boss by banging her butt so hard she can't sit for a week!"

"Yeahhhhhhhh, take it you pretty little whore!" Sara cried out as she brutally pounded her friend's daughter, "Take two cocks right up your tight little teen ass like the whore you are!"

"Ooooooooooh yes, take it sweetie." Iris grinned at her beloved daughter, staring into her eyes as she made sure she came as often and as powerfully as possible, "Take Mommy's cock and Auntie Sara's cock deep in your slutty little shit pipe. Mmmmmmmmm, good girl Luna. Yes, take it all you little slut, mmmmmmmm, you better get used to it Luna, because from now on I'm going to share you with my friends all the time. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, and you better believe we're going to share this grade A ass of yours all the time, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, we're going to use and abuse your little ass hole over and over and over until you won't be able to even remember what it was like to sit or shit right!"

Tears of joy ran down Luna's face as she thought back to the first time she had seen double anal. She had been naked on the couch, sitting on the lap of her equally naked mother who was diddling her while they watched a DVD of eighteen-year-olds sexually submitting to older women.

All the scenes had contained some pretty wild action, but the last thing had involved two mature women stuffing a teenager's ass hole with two cocks at the same time, Luna's ass hole quivering with fear and anticipation as her mother promised that would be her someday. Now it was finally happening Luna was loving it, and trying to tell her mother she was grateful for obscenely stretching her ass hole like this, even if it was only by staring into her eyes.

Iris got the message. Partly from the way Luna was looking at her, and from the words that were coherent falling out of her mouth, but mostly by the way the teen was bouncing up and down and her cum was squirting against her stomach.

Iris was loving it too, her earlier words a definite promise as she and Sara ravaged Luna's forbidden hole like never before, the two Moms competing with each other to see who could last the longest drilling the heavenly little teen butt hole available to them.

Sara might not be quite as bad as Iris's daughter but she was plenty competitive, which was exactly why Iris had wanted her in this position. She also had experience sodomising other women before, and after watching Thea and Alex have their way with Luna's ass, Iris could all but guarantee Sara would use every ounce of her strength to squeeze as many orgasms out of Luna as possible.

And she did. They did, the two Moms working for seemingly hours until they had to pull out of Luna's ass hole and collapse in a sweaty heap, only dully aware of the gasps from Thea and Alex as they witnessed the damage done to Luna's butt hole.

"Lean over the edge of the bed and spread your cheeks honey." Iris ordered with a soft gasp, getting up shortly afterwards to join her friends in admiring her handiwork, eventually murmuring, "Wow."

"Is she going to be all right?" Alex asked nervously.

"Well, that is the widest gape I've ever seen..." Iris quipped, casually retrieving her phone and taking a few shots for keepsakes, "But Luna is the biggest ass whore I've ever known, and her whore ass has always recovered regardless of how hard or long I butt fuck her, so I'm not worried."

Thea was surprised with her best friends callousness towards her own child, especially considering how battered Luna's butt looked, but she didn't feel it was her place to pry, so she simply asked, "Soooooo... what happens now?"

1...34567...12