Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't even hurt really, in fact Naomi really loved the passion Nora showed for such an obscene act, and while she got the feeling Nora was trying to use her super speed mostly without success she did seem to be going slightly faster than the average human.

Certainly Naomi struggled to keep up with her, although she liked to think she did pretty well considering, and together the Snow-West Danvers girls made sure that Nora came frequently and wonderfully hard.

Of course she wasn't the only one, the stimulator inside of the cockring constantly bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of ass fucking her goddess of a girlfriend, ensuring that Naomi came over and over again too, although obviously not quite as hard as Nora. Naomi then grunted as she came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nora's ass.

Which probably helped push her through those climaxes, along with the fact that she had a lot of practice at fucking her girlfriend with a dick, but ultimately Naomi had to stop. Of course, that didn't mean their fun had to be over.

No, because as always when using her dick, Naomi gave one hard thrust to bury it inside of Nora and then roll them over so she was on her back with the short haired brunette on top of her, giving Nora a chance to finish the job.

The difference was that this was twice as long as normal thanks to Nora immediately removing the kryptonite collar with shaky hands, throwing it away and then starting to hammer herself up and down with every ounce of her Kryptonian/Speedster/Cyrogenetic metahuman speed and strength until she was a blur.

Somehow she managed to avoid breaking Naomi's pelvis in the process, although the bed wasn't so lucky, and with a creaking, came tumbling down around them although both teens were too busy cumming to notice.

It actually became painful, Naomi letting out a pitiful whimper which was probably the main reason seconds later Nora gently collapsed on top of her, although Naomi didn't see how even XS couldn't be exhausted at this point.

"Oh Rao, that was amazing!" Nora grinned as she fell, and then looked up hopefully at her girlfriend, "Please do that again?"

Against her better judgement Naomi smiled softly, stroked Nora's cheek and whispered softly, "Anything for my Super Sub."

"And I'm not sure I've ever had such an eager little anal whore like you before." Naomi continued to say, grinning, "It seems you really are a Super Sub."

"Thank you Mistress Naomi." Nora blushed.

"Of course, if that is true, I shouldn't have to tell you what to do next..." Naomi smiled wickedly, removing her hands from her girlfriend so she could do what she expected of her.

Naomi was a little surprised there was a pause given how perfect Nora had been so far, but then she became a little excited over the prospect of being the first to treat XS to her favourite after anal humiliations. However then Nora slowly lifted herself off the dick, bent over Naomi's desk for a third time and reached back to slowly pull her ass cheeks apart, exposing a pretty little gape.

Considering how brutally Nora had abused her own butt towards the end that poor little back hole should probably be gaping much wider, and would do if this girl was human, but it delighted Naomi to know that in the right circumstances XS's most private hole could be gaped, and she was one of the lucky two to do it.

Again proving she really was a Super Sub, Nora stayed where she was for several minutes so Naomi could get a really good look at her gaping ass hole, then she slid off the desk and onto her knees, slowly turned around and shuffled forward.

Then she looked up at Naomi with those big beautiful brown eyes, possibly double checking she was doing the right thing, then leaned forward, closing her eyes and parted those pretty lips of hers before taking Naomi's cock into her mouth.

The little slut even moaned in delight because of it, further proving just how submissive and perverted XS really was, which in turn made Naomi smirk once again in wicked delight.

She continued to smirk as after obviously savouring the deepest part of Nora's butt for about a minute Nora started bobbing her head up and down the dildo which had pummelled her bottom, again moaning as she slowly cleaned it of her anal juices like the little ass to mouth slut she was.

Nora did the same thing when she started pushing the bottom half into her mouth to get the last few drops of her own ass cream, not stopping until she reached the base of the cock and then holding it there without a hint of gag. Then she seemed to remember she was human, and deliberately gagged before coming up for air briefly, smiling at Naomi and then going right back to the blow job, this time bobbing her head on the entire length like a good little well-trained sub.

While Nora did this, Naomi was unable to stop herself from reaching down and stroking the pretty little brunette hair in front of her and telling her girlfriend, "Good girl, that's exactly what I wanted. Mmmmm yes, suck my cock good. Clean it of your anal juices you dirty little ATM whore! Ooooooh fuck yeah, take it down your throat! Take it down your throat so you can get every drop of your ass cream you perverted little bitch! Oh Nora, your mother taught you so well. Oh yeahhhhhh, your mother and mommy were great at teaching you how to suck cock, even after it's been up your butt, mmmmm, and how to eat pussy, ohhhhhh, and fuck, oh yes, and just to be an amazing little sub. The perfect sub. Or, mmmmm, as you prefer, a Super Sub. Oh Nora, I'm so proud of you."

The way that Nora's entire face lit up when Naomi called her by the correct name was so endearing it almost made Naomi want to call her girlfriend by the correct name more often. Or all the time. However now more than ever it was important to remind Nora of her place, especially when they were at work. However when they were in private and Nora was doing such a good job of pleasing her, like right now, Naomi supposed she could let it slip once or twice.

And she was going to make sure that Nora had plenty of chances to earn hearing the young speedster's real name from her, because there was certainly no going back, as Naomi couldn't imagine life without fucking XS on a regular basis. Now all she needed to do was officially work out a joint custody agreement with Alex, Eliza, Caitlin and Iris. And better yet, a play date where they could share their Super Sub.

Suddenly, Naomi groaned as she came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nora's throat.

Nora just bobbed her head and sucked every single drop of her girlfriend's spunk into her mouth. After that, the two girls cuddled up and waited for the next moment.

5 minutes later....

Naomi smiled and traced her fingers up and down Nora's body. "I know I have said it before," she said. "But, I love you so much CSI Snow-West Danvers." The young DEO agent was currently wearing a plain red shirt and black shorts.

Nora smiled and kissed Naomi. "As do I, Agent Snow-West Danvers," she said. The young speedster then sighed deeply and laid back on the bed. "That was the best sex session ever. I really love the time I'm having with you." The young speedster was currently wearing a grey t-shirt and white shorts.

Naomi smiled and nodded. She then asked, "You don't mind that I came inside your mouth, pussy and ass?"

Nora smiled and giggled. "Not at all," she said. "I enjoyed it. My parents used to fuck me senseless on a daily basis."

Naomi smiled. "Sorry I didn't last longer than usual," she said. "I just wanted to cum inside you."

Nora smiled. She looked down and saw that Naomi's dick was rock hard and erect again. "Hmmmmmmmmm," she said. "Maybe we can do something else."

Naomi tilted her head and wondered what the young speedster meant. "Something else," she said. "Something like what?"

Nora smiled. Using her enhanced speed, she spread her legs wide, showing her beautiful body. "Come over here and fuck me hard and fast without any slowing," she said. "I want you to fuck me as fast and hard as you can. Cum inside me until you can't cum anymore."

Naomi smiled. She, using her enhanced speed, got between Nora's legs and began to rub her cockhead against Nora's shorts. Suddenly, Naomi pulled away and smiled. "I really should play the game; WoW: The Sex Dugeon. You basically play as a futanari woman. The game is a roleplay game."

Naomi then started playing on the Xbox. Nora smiled, slipped her hand down Naomi's shorts, wrapped her hand around Naomi's dick and began to stroke it slowly.

What's going on with Amber, Jennifer and Cleo? What about Valerie, Bria, and Anna? What will happen next with Gaby and the other party goers?

To be continued....