Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hunger in the three teens' stomachs was suddenly becoming more insistent. They had been walking all day, with barely anything to eat at all. The girls quickly turned back to the cottage and began to break off larger chunks, gobbling them up hungrily.

"Excuse me." A voice said, coming from behind the girls.

The girls whirled around when they heard the stranger's voice. She was a lovely looking woman, a decade or so older than either of them. She wore a form fitting black gown that ended just below the knees. She also looked quite angry.

"I don't mean to intrude, but... that's my house you're eating!" The woman said.

Bria dropped the piece of siding she had clutched in her hands and Anna and Valerie blushed a deep crimson. "We're sorry, Miss!" Anna pleaded. "But we've been walking for hours, and we're so hungry! We didn't mean any harm!"

Bria and Valerie nodded vigorously, cowering silently behind their friend.

The strange woman's glare seemed to soften, and she gave a heavy sigh. "Well, if you're so hungry, then come inside. I have food enough for both of you, and better you eat that than the roof over my head!" The three girls were hesitant, but followed the old woman inside the house.

Once inside, the woman offered them each a piece of cake. "This is my own recipe. I hope you'll enjoy it." she said.

The three girls accepted the offered pastry gladly, and began to eat. It was just as delicious as the gingerbread outside. After a few bites, however, they began to grow sleepy, and their exhaustion quickly overwhelmed them.

"Wha... what's hap... happening?" Bria managed to stammer, before she collapsed unconscious to the floor. Anna then followed suit, falling to the floor.

"The cake was drugged," Valerie said. She tried to move, but she too fell to the floor.

------------------------------------

When next they woke, the girls were in a different room. It was cold and dark, and the walls seemed to be made of stone in place of sugary treats. What's more, the girls were both naked, and shackled to the wall, a few feet apart from each other.

"Valerie?" Bria whimpered, her eyes widening with fright. " Anna, What's happening???"

Before the other girls could answer, the strange woman entered the room. Valerie glared up at her. "You put some kind of spell on us... Your... your a witch!" she spat.

The woman gave a nasty grin. "That's true, I won't deny it. But the three of you are thieves and vandals! I ask you, which is worse?"

To that, Valerie and Bria said nothing, but Anna began to sob.

"Oh, there there, my child." the witch soothed, crouching next to the young teen. "I've brought another treat for you." From nowhere, she produced a small cupcake, and held it out to the girl.

"Don't take it!" Valerie and Bria yelled. "Don't take anything from that witch!"

Anna sniffed back her tears, and her eyes locked onto the small treat in the woman's palm. She didn't know why, but she couldn't seem to resist taking it in her hand. Valerie's and Bria's protests grew louder, but the young teen was deaf to them, and she took a generous bite.

No sooner had she swallowed, then she began to feel strange inside. She dropped what was left of the cupcake, and her hands flew between her legs.

"What's happening?!?" Valerie cried with concern. Bria was stunned, unable to speak. "What have you done to her?!?"

The witch only laughed, and took a step back to watch. Anna was gasping for breath, her hands holding tightly to her little mound. She gave a grunt, and when her hands fell away, Valerie and Bria gave a horrified gasp.

Anna's long cock had throbbed in excitement from the top of her cute little pussy. It was fully erect, its shaft covered in thick blue veins, and its bulbous head swollen and purple. No sooner had Anna moved her hands away than she put them back, gripping the heavy cock and stroking it desperately. It was so big, her fingers couldn't even wrap fully around it.

Anna groaned, unable to control herself. She masturbated vigorously, not caring that the witch and her friends were watching. She then lowered her head down and began to suck on her own dick.

"Just to let you know," the old witch said. "Not only did I alter your friend's body to make her permanently horny, I also genetically altered her body. Any sperm or egg that enters her womb will automatically impregnate her. It will give her a nice round ass and wider hips. It may also allow her get pregnant from anal sex. And also, if you think she's safe to do oral pleasure, think again. Basically, any hole she pumps her futa spunk deep inside, fertilizes her partner's eggs."

The witch seemed satisfied with her creation. She stepped forward, producing a key and unlocking Anna's chains. "Now, my dear," she said. "That cock of your's needs a nice tight pussy to fuck, and I know just the one. You are able to fuck two cunts for the price of one."

They both turned to look at Bria and Valerie, and Anna chewed at her bottom lip.

"No! Anna, please!" Bria cried. She tried to crawl away, but her chains kept her from getting very far.

A slave to her urges, Anna moved to Valerie, grabbing her hard by the hips. Valerie felt the cockhead graze her opening from behind, and gave a terrified shiver. She struggled as best she could, but Anna's grip was firm, and soon Anna's fat member was pressing hard into the girl's snatch.

Valerie gasped as she was gradually filled. Despite her horror at being fucked by her best friend, the feel of Anna's warm cock had already made her wet. Her juices made the way in even smoother, and soon she felt the fat head pushing against the back of her womb.

"Oh, Valerie..." Anna moaned. She began to stroke her best friend's hips. "You feel so... so warm inside!"

She pulled back slightly, and slammed in again, harder and faster this time. Valerie grunted with discomfort, but she denied that she had liked it. A small amount of blood was beginning to leak down the inside of her thigh, but despite that, she'd felt barely any pain.

If anything, it felt right to have Anna's massive cock inside her, and she found herself wriggling desperately, eager to feel the young girl's thrust again.

"P-p-please... Anna... F-f-f-fuck me! I... I need it!" she stammered, embarrassed, but unable to deny her arousal any longer.

Her begging made Anna moan again, and she began to work her cock in and out of her best friend's dripping folds. Valerie threw her head back and cried out with pleasure. Her shackles clattered around her ankles as she pumped her hips back wantonly into Anna's powerful thrusts.

The young teen had closed her eyes as she enjoyed her best friend's pounding, but at the sound of the witch's laughter, she slowly pried them open.

The older woman stood in front of her with her hands on her hips. She'd stripped out of her dress as well, and stood naked in front of her prisoners. Between her legs swung an enormous, rigid cock, even larger than her best friends', Anna's or Bria's, around 18 inches in length.

"Like what you see, Thief?" she asked, with more than a hint of cruelty in her voice. She grabbed Valerie by the hair and sank to her knees, plunging her swollen cock into the frightened girl's gaping mouth.

Valerie whimpered weakly in protest, but soon gave in to the witch's dominance, sucking desperately on her impressive shaft. The fat head of the woman's cock stabbed into the back of her throat, but she took it all in as best she could, gagging on every thrust and coating the length of it in a thick layer of saliva.

Anna, meanwhile, seemed oblivious to the invasion of her best friend's throat. Her eyes were focused instead on her own cock where it disappeared again and again up Valerie's cunt. Every thrust gave it a new sheen of glistening pussy cream, and the young girl's cunt felt like warm, smooth velvet.

The young brunette gripped her best friend's ass, squeezing the flesh tightly as she fucked her without mercy. The skin rippled along Valerie's buttcheeks as she slammed back into Anna's hips over and over again.

Valerie's pussy was on fire as Anna's fat cock tore her open. She let out muffled whimpers around the witch's pulsing girth. Being pinned between the two women as they fucked her had her on fire. Her body humped back and forth desperately, and sweat dripped from her glistening flesh.

"Ooooooo, Val..." Anna rasped. Her breathing had grown laboured, and curls of brown hair were hanging tangled in her face. Her brow was damp with perspiration, and she licked her dry lips as she pumped her hips. "I love your hot... f-f-fucking... pussy!!"

Anna leaned forward, pressing her perky tits into her best friend's back from behind. She reached beneath Valerie's chest and started to pull and twist the young girl's nipples.

The sensation made Valerie squeal, and a gob of spit dribbled from her chin. She was slurping eagerly on the witch's cock now, finding she loved the taste and feel of it in her throat - almost as much as she loved having Anna's shaft pounding in her cunt.

Anna's hands massaged her best friend's hanging breasts. She loved the feel of them... the feel of Valerie's whole sexy, feminine body, in fact. As she fucked her willing best friend, she decided that sex with women was the only kind she would ever want to have again. She was going to impregnate all the women at Central City Medical Center.

Valerie had reached a similar conclusion. She had never gotten excited by any of the boys in her hometown, but Anna and the witch both had her pussy creaming with desire. She found herself incredibly excited by their sweet, feminine curves, even as their hard shafts pummelled themselves inside her. The feel of Anna's breasts pressing firmly into her back, though, made the hard sex feel even better. It was the perfect combination!

The witch had been laughing cruelly as she slammed her cock into Valerie, but now she had grown quiet. Her pleasure was steadily building, and she was giving herself over completely to the sensation. Her large breasts bounced on her chest as she pushed her cock into Valerie's sweet little mouth over and over again.

She was surprised by the skill the young brunette was showing. Valerie's tongue seemed to be running all over her sensitive member, and she could feel her legs quivering beneath her. The witch had been sure she would be the last to give out, but it looked as if she would be the first.

Sure enough, the older woman felt her orgasm quickly beginning to build. She grunted, her fingers digging tightly in Valerie's tangled hair as the first rope of semen shot through her searing shaft.

Valerie gagged in surprise as the hot liquid splashed against the back of her throat, but the taste made her suck all the harder. The witch groaned, prying her cock forcibly out of the girl's hungry lips so she could fire the rest of her seed all over her sweet, innocent face.

Valerie shuddered, basking in the spray of her captor's cum. It coated her face and clung to her hair until there was so much it dripped from her supple skin. She ran her tongue slowly over her lips and groaned as she enjoyed the salty flavour.

At the same time, Anna was pounding her cock faster up Valerie's gaping snatch. The two best friends were pumping wildly now, their damp skin smacking with every desperate thrust.

The witch sat back on her heels, gasping for breath as she watched the girls erupt simultaneously, both of them bucking with shocking ferocity as their orgasms exploded.

Anna clung to her best friend, pressing her body hard down on top of Valerie as she convulsed in unbridled ecstasy. Her cock spewed generous ropes of cum up into the young girl's womb.

Valerie, for her part, felt her pussy contract around Anna's still pistoning shaft. She gripped it tightly in her cum slick folds as her cunt juice splattered around it, soaking both of them from the waist down.

"FUCK ME!! YES, ANNA!! FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND!!" she wailed.

Anna squealed in response, biting down on Valerie's shoulder blade as she slammed herself into the young girl with blazing ferocity.

Once their fluids had been expelled and their pleasure began to fade, Anna eased herself back, falling on her knees and pulling her drained cock from Valerie's mangled pussy.

The best friend let out a shuddering sigh and sank onto the dungeon floor. Her legs twitched and her pussy radiated heat as it gaped open between them.

By now, the witch had recovered from her own mind blowing climax. She leaned forward, taking Valerie by the chin and lifting her gently from the floor. She tilted it up and grinned down at the panting brunette.

"Now," she said. "How would you like to return the favour to your sweet best friend?" The older woman produced another cupcake and held it before Valerie's cum-soaked face.

Valerie chewed her lip and her nostrils flared with excitement. Still trembling from her recent tryst, she reached for the offered morsel, and bit into it's flaky crust without hesitation.

The witch grinned again, and found her key, unlocking the second best friend's shackle as well.

Valerie groaned, her hands flying to her throbbing pussy. In moments, her dick grew fat and throbbing, and her head swam with uncontrollable lust. She turned to face her best friend Anna, and the witch gave another wicked laugh.

Valerie eyed Anna's cock with nervous excitement. She chewed her lip and stuck her chest out invitingly toward her best friend. The sight made Anna's cock twitch, and she felt an uncontrollable urge to ravage the cute young brunette.

A slave to her urges, Valerie moved to Anna, grabbing her hard by the hips. Anna felt the cockhead graze her opening from behind, and gave a terrified shiver. She struggled as best she could, but Valerie's grip was firm, and soon Valerie's fat member was pressing hard into the girl's snatch.

Anna gasped as she was gradually filled. Despite her horror at being fucked by her best friend, the feel of Valerie's warm cock had already made her wet. Her juices made the way in even smoother, and soon she felt the fat head pushing against the back of her womb.

"Oh, Anna..." Valerie moaned. She began to stroke her best friend's hips. "You feel so... so warm inside!"

She pulled back slightly, and slammed in again, harder and faster this time. Anna grunted with discomfort, but she denied that she had liked it. A small amount of blood was beginning to leak down the inside of her thigh, but despite that, she'd felt barely any pain.

If anything, it felt right to have Valerie's massive cock inside her, and she found herself wriggling desperately, eager to feel the young girl's thrust again.

"P-p-please... Anna... F-f-f-fuck me! I... I need it!" she stammered, embarrassed, but unable to deny her arousal any longer.

Her begging made Valerie moan again, and she began to work her cock in and out of her best friend's dripping folds. Anna threw her head back and cried out with pleasure. Her shackles clattered around her ankles as she pumped her hips back wantonly into Valerie's powerful thrusts.

The young teen had closed her eyes as she enjoyed her best friend's pounding, but at the sound of the witch's laughter, she slowly pried them open.

The older woman stood in front of her with her hands on her hips. She'd stripped out of her dress as well, and stood naked in front of her prisoners. Between her legs swung an enormous, rigid cock, even larger than her best friends', Valerie's or Bria's, around 18 inches in length.

"Like what you see, Thief?" she asked, with more than a hint of cruelty in her voice. She grabbed Anna by the hair and sank to her knees, plunging her swollen cock into the frightened girl's gaping mouth.

Anna whimpered weakly in protest, but soon gave in to the witch's dominance, sucking desperately on her impressive shaft. The fat head of the woman's cock stabbed into the back of her throat, but she took it all in as best she could, gagging on every thrust and coating the length of it in a thick layer of saliva.

Valerie, meanwhile, seemed oblivious to the invasion of her best friend's throat. Her eyes were focused instead on her own cock where it disappeared again and again up Anna's cunt. Every thrust gave it a new sheen of glistening pussy cream, and the young girl's cunt felt like warm, smooth velvet.

The young brunette gripped her best friend's ass, squeezing the flesh tightly as she fucked her without mercy. The skin rippled along Anna's buttcheeks as she slammed back into Valerie's hips over and over again.

Anna's pussy was on fire as Valerie's fat cock tore her open. She let out muffled whimpers around the witch's pulsing girth. Being pinned between the two women as they fucked her had her on fire. Her body humped back and forth desperately, and sweat dripped from her glistening flesh.

"Ooooooo, Ann..." Valerie rasped. Her breathing had grown laboured, and curls of brown hair were hanging tangled in her face. Her brow was damp with perspiration, and she licked her dry lips as she pumped her hips. "I love your hot... f-f-fucking... pussy!!"

Valerie leaned forward, pressing her perky tits into her best friend's back from behind. She reached beneath Anna's chest and started to pull and twist the young girl's nipples.

The sensation made Anna squeal, and a gob of spit dribbled from her chin. She was slurping eagerly on the witch's cock now, finding she loved the taste and feel of it in her throat - almost as much as she loved having Valerie's shaft pounding in her cunt.

Valerie's hands massaged her best friend's hanging breasts. She loved the feel of them... the feel of Annie's whole sexy, feminine body, in fact. As she fucked her willing best friend, she decided that sex with women was the only kind she would ever want to have again. She was going to impregnate all the women at Central City Police Center.

Anna had reached a similar conclusion. She had never gotten excited by any of the boys in her hometown, but Valerie and the witch both had her pussy creaming with desire. She found herself incredibly excited by their sweet, feminine curves, even as their hard shafts pummelled themselves inside her. The feel of Valerie's breasts pressing firmly into her back, though, made the hard sex feel even better. It was the perfect combination!

The witch had been laughing cruelly as she slammed her cock into Anna, but now she had grown quiet. Her pleasure was steadily building, and she was giving herself over completely to the sensation. Her large breasts bounced on her chest as she pushed her cock into Anna's sweet little mouth over and over again.

She was surprised by the skill the young brunette was showing. Anna's tongue seemed to be running all over her sensitive member, and she could feel her legs quivering beneath her. The witch had been sure she would be the last to give out, but it looked as if she would be the first.

Sure enough, the older woman felt her orgasm quickly beginning to build. She grunted, her fingers digging tightly in Anna's tangled hair as the first rope of semen shot through her searing shaft.

Anna gagged in surprise as the hot liquid splashed against the back of her throat, but the taste made her suck all the harder. The witch groaned, prying her cock forcibly out of the girl's hungry lips so she could fire the rest of her seed all over her sweet, innocent face.

Anna shuddered, basking in the spray of her captor's cum. It coated her face and clung to her hair until there was so much it dripped from her supple skin. She ran her tongue slowly over her lips and groaned as she enjoyed the salty flavour.

At the same time, Valerie was pounding her cock faster up Anna's gaping snatch. The two best friends were pumping wildly now, their damp skin smacking with every desperate thrust.

The witch sat back on her heels, gasping for breath as she watched the girls erupt simultaneously, both of them bucking with shocking ferocity as their orgasms exploded.

1...34567...10