Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie clung to her best friend, pressing her body hard down on top of Anna as she convulsed in unbridled ecstasy. Her cock spewed generous ropes of cum up into the young girl's womb.

Anna, for her part, felt her pussy contract around Valerie's still pistoning shaft. She gripped it tightly in her cum slick folds as her cunt juice splattered around it, soaking both of them from the waist down.

"FUCK ME!! YES, VALERIE!! FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND!!" she wailed.

Valerie squealed in response, biting down on Anna's shoulder blade as she slammed herself into the young girl with blazing ferocity.

Once their fluids had been expelled and their pleasure began to fade, Valerie eased herself back, falling on her knees and pulling her drained cock from Anna's mangled pussy.

The best friend let out a shuddering sigh and sank onto the dungeon floor. Her legs twitched and her pussy radiated heat as it gaped open between them.

By now, the witch had recovered from her own mind blowing climax. She leaned forward, taking Bria by the chin and lifting her gently from the floor. She tilted it up and grinned down at the panting brunette.

"Now," she said. "How would you like to return the favour to your sweet best friends?" The older woman produced another cupcake and held it before Bria's cum-soaked face.

Bria chewed her lip and her nostrils flared with excitement. Still trembling from her recent tryst, she reached for the offered morsel, and bit into it's flaky crust without hesitation.

The witch grinned again, and found her key, unlocking the final best friend's shackle as well.

Bria groaned, her hands flying to her throbbing pussy. In moments, her dick grew fat and throbbing, and her head swam with uncontrollable lust. She turned to face her best friends Anna and Valerie, and the witch gave another wicked laugh.

Bria eyed Valerie's and Anna's cocks with nervous excitement. They chewed their lips and stuck their chests out invitingly toward their best friend. The sight made Bria's cock twitch, and she felt an uncontrollable urge to ravage the cute young brunettes.

Instead of lunging at Valerie and Anna, however, Bria turned back to the witch, and leaped on top of her unsuspecting captor.

"What?!? What are you doing?!?" the older woman cried. Valerie smiled and joined her friend, as well as Anna.

She tried to push the girl off, but Valerie was too quick. Valerie spread her captor's legs wide, and plunged her cock between them, under the witch's own massive shaft and into the gooey folds beneath.

Valerie straightened onto her knees, holding the witch's legs in each hand and began to give hard, cruel thrusts. She pounded her cock deep into the woman's gash, making the witch cry out as it slammed hard into the back of the witch's cunt.

With a wild grin on her face, Valerie turned to look at her best friend. "Bria! Quick, come shut this bitch up and fuck her face!" she cried.

By now, Bria's cock was throbbing to life once again, and she didn't need to be asked twice. She crawled over, knelt above the woman's head and grabbed witch's jaw, forcing it open before shoving her cock deep inside.

Tears welled in the witch's eyes as she felt Bria's spongy crown stab the back of her throat. She whimpered weakly as both girls pummelled her shuddering body. Suddenly, she felt her own ass being stretched out by Anna's shaft.

Bria laughed and looked up into her best friend's face. "Oh, Val! This feels incredible!" she moaned.

"You're telling me, Bri!" Valerie replied, before grabbing Bria by the back of the head and kissing her with desperate passion.

The younger blonde hesitated for an instant before returning Valerie's kiss with equal enthusiasm and hunger. They made out furiously as their cocks ploughed faster into the witch's battered holes. Anna slowly joined them.

Pinned to the floor by the three horny girls, the older woman was helpless to stop them. She lay under their lithe young frames, grunting as their cocks plunged inside her over and over again.

Saliva flowed from the edges of her mouth and ran down the sides of her face. Her stretched cunt sloshed with every thrust of Valerie's shaft, and her own phallus swung back and forth, throbbing and pointing straight up in the air.

By now, the girls had all but forgotten their captor, simply using her as a hole to stuff their hardons. They were completely absorbed in each other, their tongues stabbing into one another's mouths as muffled whimpers escaped their passionate lip lock.

Valerie smiled and lifted her hands from the witch's hips, running them over Bria's body instead. She squeezed the young girl's perky breasts, her fingers sinking into the soft, warm flesh.

Bria groaned, pulling her own hands from their grip on the witch's jaw. She wrapped her arms around Valerie's waist, grabbing the young girl's ass and pulling her closer.

The two girls embraced, their cocks pushing even deeper and crushing the older woman between them. Both girls were incredibly aroused by the taboo of their sapphic kiss. They grew hungry for each other's bodies, and groaned as they devoured one another's mouths.

Finally, Bria had to break away, gasping desperately for breath. Saliva dripped from their parting lips and splashed on the witch's writhing body.

"Oh, Valerie!" the young brunette moaned. "I love you so much!" Her face twisted in pleasure, and she leaned forward, sinking her teeth lightly into her best friend's shoulder.

Valerie trembled, her hand going to the back of Bria's neck. "Yes!" she cried. "Oh, Bri! I've never felt so good in all my life!" She pulled the girl's lips back to her own, and the two groaned as they resumed their heated kiss. Their hands roamed across one another's bodies, and their hips churned even faster. Anna also joined them.

The witch's eyes were clouded with tears, and her throat bulged out around Bria's cock. Her tits were jiggling violently as Valerie and Anna slammed into her over and over. Her pussy was being torn to shreds by the power of the brunette's manic thrusts, and her own cock throbbed painfully as it approached it's pending eruption. Her ass was leaking and creaming.

Before the witch could cum, however, the three of her conqueror's did. Their faces tore apart and the girls screamed ferociously as they exploded.

The witch felt torrents of cum spraying in her from both ends, flowing down her throat almost to the point of drowning her, and overflowing from her swollen pussy and ass. The girls pummelled her well used holes as they rode their triple eruptions.

Their hands fell clumsily to support themselves on the witch's twisting body. Bria's fingers dug hard into the witch's sweat soaked tits, Valerie's dug hard into the flesh of the witch's upper thighs, and Anna's dug into the witch's shoulder blades. The witch wanted to scream, but her mouth was still stuffed with Bria's draining member.

Finally, the older woman joined her former prisoners, as their cocks drove her over the edge as well. Her own shaft, untouched and aching, sprayed semen everywhere.

It splashed against the girls' torsos, coating both up to their chins. Their trembling bodies soon glistened in a layer of milky fluid. The torrent only made the writhing brunettes moan even louder. They pumped their hips and grabbed each other, rubbing the witch's semen into one another's scorching flesh.

When their cocks were fully drained, Anna, Valerie and Bria slipped away, curling up in each other's arms beside their cum-rag captor. They both sighed, and gave one another a long, sensual kiss.

The witch lay defeated, so exhausted she could barely move. Her muscles ached and her throat felt as if it had been pummelled by a jack hammer. Her legs lay splayed open on the floor, with cum leaking from her sore, swollen pussy and ass, and her cock sat lifeless on her stomach as it gradually shrivelled and softened.

A loud clicking sound caused the witch's eyes to snap open, and she looked down across her bruised and cum-smeared body. Valerie knelt smiling at her feet, having just closed a pair of shackles around her ankles.

"That should hold you." the brunette said with a grin, before getting to her feet.

"Wait!" the witch rasped, her voice reduced to a faint, hoarse whisper. "You can't leave me like this!"

The three girls ignored her, and walked hand in hand out of the room. They found their clothes and dressed before walking back out into the forest. It looked like it was morning, now. They had been in the witch's dungeon all night.

"Now what?" Bria asked, slipping her hand into her best friend's.

Valerie looked at her with an impish smile. "Let's go to Dawson's place," she said.

"But... what about the route?" Anna chirped in.

"It is right over there, see," the young brunette said. "I can see the path. Come on, I can't wait to plunge my dick inside Kim, Hailey and the rest of CCPD."

Bria's face broke into a wide grin, and she kissed her friend sexily. "Mmmm... I'd like that, Val! We can be each other's husbands!"

"That's right! And on our wedding night, I can take your cherry, just like you took mine."

The young brunette blushed and chewed her lip. "Well, then we had better hurry to Dawson's place, then home and marry fast... because I don't know how long I can wait to feel you inside me."

Valerie felt her cock stiffen and gave a surprised laugh. She squeezed Bria's hand, and the three girls ran back down the trail the way they'd come, giggling as their hardening cocks flopped around under their pants.

Back at Dawson's place....

Gaby, Stella, Sylvie and Monique were now in a daisy chain centipede. A daisy chain centipede is when 3 or more chicks kneel on the ground in a line and give each mouth-to-pussy stimulation, laying pussy to head forming a line. Monique was the front. Behind her, Sylvie was tongueing Monique's pussy, Stella was tongueing Sylvie's pussy, and finally Gaby was tongueing Stella's pussy.

The four women then got to cocksucking. Sylvie sucked Monique's dick, while Stella blew Sylvie, and Gaby slurped on Stella. The reached nurse didn't harden quite as fast, given she had already fired off one load a short time earlier, but Monique soon had a boner as well. Her tits weren't very big, but Sylvie gave them plenty of attention, fingering the young girl's asshole at the same time. She bumped the balls gently with her forearm as it went under. "Ummmmmmm," Monique moaned, placing her hand on Sylvie's head, while Stella made similar noises below Sylvie.

Elsewhere in Central City....

Nora and Naomi were soaring through the sky, using their power of flight. Since they both had energy, their energy trails were colored according to them; Naomi's silver and Nora's yellow.

"Do you really think Monique Lawson knows about the money transfer?" Naomi asked.

"If she does," Nora said. "Then that's accessory to one count of murder and two counts of kidnapping. There's Gaby's house."

Naomi, using her enhanced vision, scanned the area. She noticed three figures running towards the direction of the house. "Looks like we have some possible offenders heading towards the house," she said.

Nora nodded. The two girls then quickly flew off.

Back at Dawson's place....

Sylvie and Gaby were both sitting side by side with each other. They were both jerking each other off. Gaby moaned and whimpered as Sylvie stroked her dick. The multiracial paramedic tensed up. Suddenly she heard the sound of the doorbell. She kissed Sylvie and left.

Sylvie smiled and was then kissed by Stella. The multiracial firefighter rolled the young paramedic over and fondled her. Sylvie then headed upstairs to Gaby's bedroom.

Gaby opened the front door, revealing Nora and Naomi. "Nora, it's so good to see you again," she said, hugging the young speedster.

"It's good to see you too, Dawson," Nora said. "This is my girlfriend Naomi Danvers."

Naomi smiled and shook hands with Gaby. "So, what brings you here?" Gaby asked.

Nora and Naomi then explained what they learned, and that they needed to talk to Monique Lawson. "It's important that we talk to her about her brother Alan Lawson regarding Amelia Lawson."

Gaby smiled and nodded. "Monique is upstairs in my bedroom with Sylvie Brett and Hailey Upton," she said. Stella then came over and began to kiss Gaby's neck. "Mmmmmmm, you dirty little firefighter."

Stella smiled and kissed Gaby on the lips before she led her off to fuck the young multiracial paramedic.

Nora and Naomi looked around and saw several sex sessions. They saw Claire Kincaid riding Olivia Benson's lap. They then saw Lucy Chen getting assfucked by Lexi Hart.

The two girls then proceeded to head to Gaby's bedroom. Nora and Naomi headed off to interact with Sylvie, Hailey, and Monique.

Suddenly, Nora felt a sharp pain in her head. She dropped to her knees and grunted in pain. Naomi ran over, concerned about her girlfriend. "Nora?," Naomi said. "Nor? Nor? Can you hear me?"

Nora looked around. Everything was frozen in time, like she was in Flashtime. "I told you that I would rule the multiverse, one way or another, Snow-West," a voice said. Nora looked up and saw Stryker smiling at her.

"Stryker," Nora said. "This is your doing. The attack in the park, Karin the Huntress."

Stryker smiled. "Karin was the perfect little bait," she said. "She hated you so much, that I just had to tell her where to go." Nora's eyes glowed yellow. "Go ahead, use your heat vision and you'll kill your friend."

Nora closed her eyes and they returned to normal. "What do you want?" Nora asked.

"Join me and together, we can rule side by side," Stryker said.

Nora smiled. "You can go fuck yourself," she said. "I will never join you."

Stryker laughed as she faded away. "We'll see each other soon," she said.

Nora grunted in pain. She felt Naomi's hands on her, helping her up. "Nora," Naomi said. "Are you okay?"

Nora pushed herself back up. "I'm fine," she said. "Let's go and talk to Monique."

Naomi nodded. Her and Nora headed towards the direction of Gaby's bedroom.

In Gaby's bedroom....

Hailey, Sylvie and Monique were each wearing a different colored tank top and different colored tight boxer briefs.

"Yes, right there! Don't stop! I'm gonna... gonna... FUUUUUUUUCK!!"

Monique sighed. She lay in bed, on her side, staring at the wall in front of her. Her fellow nurses, Sarah and Natalie, were at it again. The sounds of their love making drifted from another room and spread easily into their own room. They joined the moans coming from Gaby and Stella in another room, and Claire and Olivia across the hall in another room. She was wearing a white tank top and pink tight boxer briefs.

Unable to sleep with all the noise surrounding her small room, Monique tossed and turned, until finally sitting up in bed with an exasperated huff.

"Can't sleep either?" her friend, Hailey asked, lifting her head from her own pillow. Her bed was just a few feet from Monique's. She was wearing a dark green tank top and matching boxer briefs.

"I don't know how anyone could with all of that... that noise! It's been every few minutes of the day!" Monique grumbled.

"I know what you mean." Hailey sighed. "I can't sleep through it either.."

The girls had lived in an all girl's dormitory, and it seemed like just about every other girl in the building was engaging in very loud lesbian sex with their roommates on a nightly basis. The first few times the girls had been shocked and embarrassed when they started to hear the action drifting through the walls, but it seemed like such a regular occurrence by now that they were almost used to the disruption. They were currently staying at Gaby Dawson's place.

"I can't believe it, Hails! I mean it's non-stop! How are we supposed to get a decent night's sleep?" Moni groaned.

Hails nodded toward the far wall of their other friend's bed. "Sylv seems to be doing just fine."

Sylvie had her back to them and appeared to be sleeping peacefully, oblivious to her surroundings. Moni rolled her eyes and huffed again. "Figures." Sylvie was wearing a red tank top and blue boxer briefs.

The three girls - Monique, Hailey and Sylvie - were best friends. They were two weeks into their 4th year of university, and living away from home for the first time.

The three girls had always been inseparable, and so they had all chosen to go to the same school in order to stay together, Dickgirl University. They lived in the girl's dormitory on campus, which meant they shared one large room to sleep and work in.

Most dorm rooms only housed two girls at a time, but the girls had made special arrangements to get one of the few larger rooms, and gotten permission to bring in a third bed so they could all share. Being so close, the girls could never fathom being separated into different rooms their first time away from home.

They had their desks lined up on one side of the room, with their beds on the other. It was a bit cramped, but the girls didn't mind. They were all used to sharing a room... They had done it their entire lives, after all!

Monique and Hailey sat in silence as all around them women moaned and cried out with pleasure. Moni was fuming, while Hails seemed resigned more calmly to their circumstances, rolling onto her back and beginning to play casually with her cell phone.

"You know... I don't even understand the appeal." Moni huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"The appeal of what?" Hails asked distractedly, without lifting her eyes from her phone's screen.

"Lesbian sex, obviously. The appeal of another woman." Moni blurted out.

"Oh, come on. You've seriously never thought about it?" Hails said, putting her phone back on the nightstand and propped herself up on one elbow, looking at her friend with obvious skepticism.

"No!! Have you?" Moni asked.

Hails suddenly started to blush. "A couple of times, sure! I... I thought everyone had...," she said.

The girls fell silent. Hailey felt embarrassed, now, while Monique seemed to be considering Hails's revelation. "Well... um... w-who have you fantasized about?" Moni asked nervously.

"Fantasized about?" Hailey asked.

"Well, when you think about girls. Have you pictured... doing it with anyone in particular?" Moni asked.

Hailey hesitated before confessing in a hushed voice. "Well, I sort of had a thing for Miss Davis back in the tenth grade... And I used to wonder what it would be like to mess around with Nicole when she slept over..." she admitted. With a nervous laugh, she continued. "I even had a bit of a crush on Olivia, like, forever ago."

"Olivia?!? But... she's your cousin!" Moni exclaimed. Olivia Benson was Hailey Upton's half-cousin. She seemed very taken aback by her friend's confessions.

The revelation that Hailey was into girls reminded the young redheaded nurse about the kiss she had with Dr. Manning.

Start Flashback....

Monique was working at Central City Medical Center. She then bumped into Dr. Manning. "Sorry, Dr. Manning," she said.

Natalie nonchalantly leaned in and gently kissed Monique on her mouth and even though Monique didn't resist or respond she looked very startled. Natalie then gently brushed her thumbs over Monique's lips and very softly held her face, all done in extreme close up, kissing her again on her top lip and then on her bottom lip. The two girls remained silent, their open mouths barely an inch apart. Then Monique lightly touched the tip of Natalie's tongue with the tip of hers. Natalie responded to this by slowly licking Monique's tongue twice full on and kissing her once again. The extreme close up ended.

Natalie layed on her back on the table while Monique was briefly left in a stunned state. After a moment's hesitation, Monique lay on top of Natalie and kissed her passionately. The two girls put their tongues in each others mouths, caressed each other and moaned with pleasure, especially Natalie. As Natalie began to take off Monique's bra, Monique broke their moment of passion and freaked out (also saying the f word for the first time, much to Natalie's amusement).

1...45678...10