Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole was enjoying every minute as she fucked the young teenager Dakota as this had been her only fantasy for the last couple of years ... fucking a young teenager hard and deep up the ass. Dakota was now fucking the old lady every bit as much as Nicole was fucking her and they were both enjoying every moment of their illegal coupling. Dakota's hips were moving and twitching to meet each thrust that the old lady's massive cock made. Nicole was now picking up speed rapidly as she got closer to cumming.

Nicole buried her long thick cock deep into Dakota's tight blood stained asshole and started making short thrusting moves not like the long slow strokes that she was making a few minutes ago but was now trying to get her massive cock even deeper into Dakota's asshole. Dakota was now moaning and groaning in ecstasy and urging the old lady on. Then all of a sudden, Dakota started to moan louder.

"OH! OH! OH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME NICOLE! " Dakota wailed. "OH! I'M CUMMMMMING! NICOLE!" Huge waves of orgasmic ecstasy rolled over and over her again and again as her wet cunt juices flowed over her fingers as she stuffed them in her tight wet cunt as far as she could. Her clit instantly became ultra sensitive and she had to stop stroking it in time to Nicole's deep thrusts.

Nicole showed the young teenager no mercy as she slammed Dakota's tight little asshole. Dakota's body rocked and jerked under the old lady's thrusts and Dakota's well endowed breasts were jiggling and bouncing as she moaned. Nicole's legs locked onto the young teenager's hips as she was pulling Dakota's asshole up and down the length of her massive rock hard cock as she pounded into Dakota over and over as Dakota came hard.

Then Nicole took one final long deep powerful thrust that drove her long thick massive rock hard cock as deeply as possible. Dakota felt a forceful swelling in Nicole's monster cock that was now fully buried to the hilt inside Dakota's virgin asshole which was now filled with all 17.5 inches of Nicole's massive hard cock.

Dakota was tight but the spit helped and Nicole was able to thrust hard each time until before she knew it she was getting ready to come. Nicole kept going until she was about to blow and she debated about whether to come inside or quickly turn Dakota around and put it in the young teenager's mouth.

"Don't stop, keep going," Dakota screamed and Nicole kept thrusting. Nicole came inside Dakota and her cum helped as it acted as more lube. She kept going in and out of Dakota until Dakota finally too came in a long and loud moan. Dakota wailed loudly and gave a cry of pleasure as Nicole continued to thrust. The pleasure was so good for Nicole that it hurt a little and Dakota seemed to be enjoying it too as Dakota was still coming. Then Nicole was done.

Suddenly Nicole exploded into Dakota's tight hot asshole as surge after powerful surge followed giving the young teenager's exquisite pleasure.

Her asshole clasped around Nicole's cum slicked rock hard cock as she felt spasms of unbelievable delight rippling through her body, totally unlike anything she'd ever felt before. Dakota's asshole sucked and milked the lady's massive thick spurting 17.5 inch cock as she went through her own orgasmic climax uttering little cries of amazement and happiness as her asshole milked all of the lady's thick hot white globs of cum and then sucked on it to get more.

"OH! OH! OH! OOOOHHHHHHHH NNNIIIICCCCCCOOOOOOOOLLLLEEEEEEE!" she wailed as her cunt and asshole where both gushing out their liquid juices all over the old lady's hot pistoning thick rock hard cock and Nicole's rapidly emptying balls which where now flowing down the rounded white cheeks of Dakota's trembling ass and then down her inner thighs to fall onto the bed covers below.

Dakota fell forward onto the bed with Nicole's body on top of her. Nicole stayed buried deep inside her tight asshole for several minutes, then pulled Nicole's massive cock back out with a very, very loud pop. Dakota again felt Nicole's hot wet tongue licking the smooth sensitive area of her spread open buttocks as Nicole's long tongue lapped up the evidence of their old/young mating..., then when Nicole stopped and smiling at the young teenager, she slowly rolled over. Dakota lay there on the old lady's bed and couldn't contain her happiness as she felt the heat from Nicole's hot sperm that was still deep inside her asshole.

Then Dakota wiped off Nicole's now limp cock with her fingers and tasted the combined liquids of their passion filled romp. The mixture of both their juices had a salty tang taste. Nicole watched as she tasted 'them' and curiously scooped a sample from Dakota's dripping wet cunt and Nicole too, agreed that they tasted good together. Switching around on the bed into a sixty-nine position, they both cleaned off each other's sexual organs as their tongues lapped and slurp at the juices on their bodies until it was gone. And Dakota had another orgasm while Nicole licked the soft folds around her cunt. Nicole let go of Dakota and, without a word, Dakota started sucking Nicole's cock.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Nicole asked Dakota. The young teenager gave a simple nod and continued to lick clean Nicole's cock. She took it all the way done her throat and Nicole felt herself come again right then Dakota's throat. To Nicole's surprise, as she came in Dakota's mouth, she was swallowing it. She was even swallowing Nicole's cock, for the old lady felt her cock being sucked down Dakota's throat. "Wow, you definitely fill your name Dakota Danvers," Nicole said, and Dakota giggled with Nicole's cock down her throat. "That was great Dakota but we'll have to keep this from your friends and from the others. Our secret, okay?" Nicole said, in an almost pleading tone.

"Sure Nicole, it's the least I can do, that was the first time I ever came, it was great actually. I think we should do it again." Dakota said with an I-want-to-fuck-again tone. "But don't be so rough next time; I'm having a hard time walking." Dakota added as she almost fell sideways into the wall.

"But the roughness was what made it so fun." Nicole said as she and Dakota walked towards the door of the room. Suddenly, they head the door being opened.

Worried that they would be 'caught', they cleaned up and redressed before the door opened. The door opened and revealed Devin.

"Did you guys have a nice day?" Devin asked.

Nicole and Dakota smiled at each other, and then answered together. "We sure did Devin!," they said in unison.

"I'm so glad you two get along so well!," Devin mused as she went to her room down the hall.

Nicole kissed Dakota before she left. Suddenly, Nora entered the room. "Dakota, what are you doing?" Nora asked. "Come on. We're about to start the work."

Dakota smiled. She followed Nora through the halls. Devin was sitting on a chair. "Oh, you guys finally showed up," Devin said.

Dakota and Nora looked around. The other girls were already sitting. Alongside them, Devin was sitting with three girls. From the left to right, the three girls were Mariah, Aleah and Sophia, three sisters and veterans of the Oldje nursing home. They had been working there for 5 years, since they turned 18 years old.

Mariah smiled. She was a 23 year old caucasian girl with long blonde hair, hazel eyes, was 5 feet 10 inches tall, 104 lbs, had an average body, enhanced 34C breasts, no tattoos or piercings and a 11.5 inch long dick. She stood up and smiled. "Welcome everyone to the Oldje nursing home," she said. "I'm so happy that you all are going to be helping out with the occupants of the Oldje nursing home. Just a heads up, some of the occupants are ones that might need two or more girls to help them with their things. They each have their own rooms, there's a kitchen and dining room. There's a bathroom and shower. Finally, there's a larger shower and washing area for the volunteers. That's you all. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to ask me, my sisters, or Devin." Devin smiled and nodded. She gave a quick kiss to Mariah, Aleah and Sophia before leaving. "Aleah, why don't you explain the schedule for the day."

Aleah stood up as Mariah sat down. Aleah was a 23 year old caucasian girl with shoulder length blonde hair, hazel eyes, was 5 feet 2 inches tall, 104 lbs, had an average body, natural 33A breasts, a tattoo of a Little Bear On Left Shoulder, no piercings, and a 11.5 inch long dick. "Thanks sis," she said. "So, as my sister stated, welcome to the Oldje nursing home. We have some strict rules of the nursing home. No alcohol and drugs. We serve lunch and dinner at 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm respectively. Some of our occupants enjoy the company of another person, so we have a games room downstairs. Is there anything else Sophia?"

Sophia smiled. She was a 23 year old caucasian girl with short black hair, hazel eyes, was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 99 lbs, had an slim body, natural 32B breasts, a tattoo of a Bird on right flank; 'Imperfection is beauty, madness is beauty and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring' on left flank; Upper left arm (Later) expanded to full sleeve, a pierced navel, and a 11.5 inch long dick. "By the way, there's no rules against having sexual intercourse with the occupants," she said. "Let's head to the larger shower and washing area to get ready."

The teens followed Mariah, Aleah and Sophia off towards the larger shower and washing area. The area was huge. The teens couldn't believe how big this was.

Mariah, Aleah and Sophia then proceeded to remove their own clothes, piece by piece. Mariah was wearing a black tank top, blue baseball cap and blue jean shorts. Aleah was wearing a black tank top, camel baseball cap, and blue jean shorts. Sophia was wearing a light grey tank top, a dark blue baseball cap, and blue jean shorts. The sisters each removed their own shirts first, then their hats, followed by their shorts. The teens then followed suit.

Now fully naked, the twenty five teens walked into the room and smiled. Nora couldn't believe this was happening. Mariah smiled at her. "You're so cute and adorable," Mariah said. "You've got a girlfriend?"

Naomi smiled. "I'm her fiance," she said.

The other girls gasped in surprise. "Oh my god Nora," Star said. "You're so lucky. You too Naomi. You both are."

The other girls agreed and each hugged Nora and Naomi, respectively. "So, when's the wedding?" Abby asked. "Are you going to have an outdoor wedding or indoor one?"

Nora and Naomi smiled. "Look guys," Naomi said. "We haven't even discussed this with our parents yet."

The other girls agreed and smiled. Sophia smiled. "Anyways, let's get ready to help," she said. There are different levels of volunteers for the Oldje nursing home occupants. They are the following;

Novice: 0 hours of experience to 5 hours of experience.

Beginner: 6 hours of experience to 9 hours of experience.

Advanced beginner: 10 hours of experience to 20 hours of experience.

Competent: 21 hours of experience to 29 hours of experience.

Proficient: 30 hours of experience to 56 hours of experience.

Expert: 57 hours of experience to 100 hours of experience.

Veteran: 101 hours of experience and above.

Mariah smiled and nodded. She suggested they have a cocksucking daisy chain, where Partner (A) is sucking off partner (B) who is sucking off partner (C) and so on until the final person is sucking off partner (A). The rest of the girls cheered in happiness and agreement as they got into position.

Codi Sullivan was sucking off Abby Danvers, who was sucking off Dakota Danvers, who was sucking off Erin Snow, who was sucking off Olivia Snow, who was sucking off Rey Snow, who was sucking off Tatiana Toulson, who was sucking off Luna Lancaster, who was sucking off Lily LeBeau, who was sucking off Claire Sullivan, who was sucking off Suzie Sullivan, who was sucking off Kenna James, who was sucking off Chloe Snow-West, who was sucking off Courtney Snow-West, who was sucking off Loriane Ren Snow-West Zor-El, who was sucking off Willow Zor-El, who was sucking off Star Lance, who was sucking off Kathy Horton, who was sucking off Fiona Queen, who was sucking off Naomi Danvers, who was sucking off Rena Arias, who was sucking off Nora Snow-West, who was sucking off Mariah, who was sucking off Aleah, who was sucking off Sophia, who was sucking off Codi Sullivan.

The twenty five teens twisted onto their sides, wedging their faces tightly against one another's crotches. They sucked hungrily at each other, devouring the dick in front of them with unbridled passion.

As they sucked, they were sucked on, and their hips churned against each other's faces. Their dicks wept as they were stimulated by their fellow teens' ravenous mouths.

The wooden floor sagged beneath their weight as the twenty five girls crammed tightly on top of it. They writhe with pleasure, and the wood groaned in protest under their energetic thrashing.

"God... This is fucking wild!" Nora gasped, before immediately shoving her mouth back down on Mariah's dick.

"Shit, Nora! That feels so good! Please don't stop!" Mariah whimpered, feeling her orgasm coming fast. She swiped her tongue eagerly through Aleah's pussy and held the girl's thighs tightly in her grip.

"Oh, fuck!" Aleah groaned, trembling against Mariah's slippery tongue. She gorged herself on Nora's dick, which covered her face in a thick layer of dick cream. Eager to make Nora cum, she shoved two fingers up her cunt and clamped her lips hard around her clit.

Nora shuddered and bucked her hips frantically against Mariah's face. Mariah's fingers pistoned furiously in her snatch, and she could feel herself climbing to a powerful climax.

Desperate to make Mariah cum with her, Nora ran her tongue furiously up and down her shaft. With long swipes, she licked from the tip up to her asshole, and circled the tight sphincter excitedly.

Mariah bucked her hips as she felt Nora's tongue on her ass. Her pussy was streaming, and her chest heaved as her orgasm quickly approached. She wrapped her lips around Aleah's cock and sucked hard as pleasure threatened to overwhelm her at any second.

Aleah let out a muffled wail. Her dick throbbed between Mariah's teeth, and it was enough to send her thrashing into climax. She curled her fingers hard in Nora's pussy and rubbed her tongue harder against her cock.

Nora rocked her hips, feeling Aleah's fingers scrape against her inner pussy walls. She joined her teenage friend in orgasm, trembling violently in ecstasy. As she came, she pressed her tongue deep into Mariah's anus, penetrating the tight orifice.

With all her friends bucking in orgasm and Nora's tongue wriggling inside her sphincter, Mariah soon joined the others in bliss. She cried out in pleasure, her dick erupting with a powerful climax.

The twenty five girls sucked each other off as they came, their bodies thrashing on the wooden floor. Their skin shone with sweat, their hair tangled and wild as they buried their faces between one another's thighs.

The room filled with muffled screams as they rocked against each other's throbbing bodies. Dick juice gushed from their cocks, drenching each other and the wood floor.

When their climaxes finally began to subside, the twenty five girls slumped weakly onto the floor. Heat radiated from their tangled flesh, and they lay gasping for much needed oxygen. By now the rest of the house had fallen silent, and the only sounds in the room were those of heavy breathing.

After several minutes of recovery, Mariah struggled to pull herself up onto her elbows. She looked with amazement at her disheveled, cum soaked friends. "Holy fuck..." she breathed.

Nora sat up and moved closer to Mariah. "Yeah... Holy fuck." she sighed. She leaned in, kissing her friend sensually. The two of them ran their tongues through each other's mouths, tasting the dick juice that coated their faces.

As they kissed, Aleah sat up as well and snuggled up to her friends. "I could definitely get used to doing that..." she said.

Nora and Mariah both giggled, and pulled their friend in for a messy three way kiss. The other girls joined the make out session. They wanted to continue, but were just too tired. Soon, exhaustion overwhelmed the girls, and the twenty five of them laid down together on the floor. Mariah pulled the nearby bedsheets over their sticky bodies, and they cuddled tightly in each other's arms.

30 minutes later....

The twenty five girls slowly began to wake up and stretched their arms. They smiled and kissed each other and rolled around on the floor.

After a few minutes, the girls decided that they had to start getting ready to work. Codi, Abby, Dakota, Erin, Olivia, Rey, Tatiana, Luna, Lily, Claire, Suzie, Kenna, Chloe, Courtney, Loriane, Willow, Star, Kathy, Fiona, Naomi, Rena, Nora, Mariah, Aleah, and Sophia were all still naked, their dicks rock hard and erect.

They quickly put on their respective outfits. The volunteer uniform was a black tank top, blue shorts, and a blue baseball cap. The tank top had a picture of two old ladies spitroasting a young teenage girl and the words 'Oldje nursing home volunteer'. The twenty five girls then headed back to the main area.

The old ladies were now all there, ready to have fun with the young teenage girls. Codi spotted Emily and walked over to her. The old lady kissed the young teenager on the lips. Abby spotted Anissa, and Dakota spotted Nicole.

Mariah, Aleah, and Sophia told the teens that this was the only nursing home care center where the teens and the old ladies were both able to have sex with each other.

Abby smiled and kissed Anissa, while Dakota kissed Nicole. Erin Snow smiled as she watched her friends having fun with older ladies. Erin then spotted a beautiful lady standing off to the side. The lady was light skinned and had long brown hair. The lady was 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighed 130 lbs. She had beautiful blue eyes. Her body was chubby, and she flaunted her self-confidence by having only a fashionable cream‐colored wide‐brimmed, canvas sunhat with a purple ribbon; matching purple earrings; a white shirt under sturdy overalls; and tan garden gloves on her. Erin could tell that the lady had natural 42H breasts which were pressed against her shirt. The lady also had a pierced navel and a tattoo of 'Love Sucks' on the back of her neck. Finally Erin could see a 17.5 inch long dick barely being held inside the lady's overalls.

The lady finally looked up and saw that Erin was looking at her. "Hey there cutie," she said. "My name is Angela White. You can call me Angela."

Erin smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you, Angela," she said. "My name is Erin. I'm 20 years old."

"Mmmmmmm," Angela moaned softly. "I've never seen a teenager as hot as you. I'm 78 years old." Angela then walked over to Erin. "I haven't had a young teenager kneeling in front of me in a long time. Do you think you could give me oral pleasure?"

Erin nodded. The young cyrogenetic metahuman dropped to her knees and watched as Angela pulled down her overalls. The old lady's dick was rock hard and erect. Erin licked her lips and then proceeded to rub her nose against the dick. A musky aroma emanated from Angela's dick. Erin wondered if she could take the whole thing down her throat.

Angela smiled and stroked Erin's head. "What an adorable little girl," she said. "Come here and suck my cock." She watched with glee as Erin tried to deep throat her massive dick. The young cyrogenetic metahuman gurgled audibly as her head bobbed back and forth. Angela clutched Erin's head, not to push the young cyrogenetic metahuman away, but to guide Erin's mouth.

"Ohhhh, yes, Miss Erin! Suck me good!" Angela moaned. Her fingernails were now tightened her grip on Erin's head.

Erin's only reply was, "Gumphluph! Mughugurrrlbaba!" Erin was not able to speak as her throat was full.