Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tinya moved her moth and took her wife's cock into her mouth and swished her tongue around the head than slowly engulfed his cock inside her mouth until it hit the back of her throat than slowly reversed and let it slid back out of her mouth letting her teeth drag along the skin to give her more sensation.

She slowly took her inside her mouth again until the whole length had been taken and Tinya closed her lips and slowly let it slide back out again. She was very talented with her mouth and loved to deep throat and was one of those women that loved the taste of cum.

Chameleon Girl reached down and took Tinya's nipples and began to gently pinch them with her fingers as she continued to suck on her cock. Tinya gave her wife as much pleasure as she could possibly give her that morning and kept taking her cock to the back of her throat dozens of times until she took it out of her mouth and held onto it with her hand as she began to lick and suck her balls into her mouth, one at a time.

Tinya would take each testicle and pull on it with her mouth and release it and look up at her wife and laugh as she moaned with pleasure. Tinya then took her wife's cock back into her mouth and began to work her mouth up and down her shaft faster as she massaged her balls with her own hands.

She worked on her wife's cock for several more minutes until Chameleon Girl moaned and said, "Here it cums."

Tinya continued to suck her cock until she felt the first spurt of her hot seed hit her tongue and began to swish her tongue around and took hold of her cock and massaged the lower side to help milk the last drops of seed from her cock.

Tinya swallowed the sperm and gave her cock a few more licks with her tongue as she moved her face away and stood up kissing her wife's chest. Tinya cleared her mouth of as much of her cum as she could and stretched up and kissed her on the lips.

Chameleon Girl placed her hands on Tinya's waist and moved them up along her wife's side until they rested near Tinya's tits and kissed her back and said, "I have an early meeting this morning and have to be at work by eight."

Tinya replied, "Do you have enough time to join me in the bedroom before you go?"

Chameleon Girl replied, "Maybe we'll have more time this evening and we will continue this tonight."

Tinya was frustrated and very disappointed as her wife kissed her lips again and turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. Tinya was on fire and she wanted to leave for work and put her arm around her and said, "Do you have enough time for a quick one before you go?"

Chameleon Girl turned toward her wife and kissed her again and said, "Later tonight. I have to get dressed and leave before I'm late."

Tinya watched as her wife dressed and left for work thinking she didn't even mention her new job to her this morning. Chameleon Girl didn't seem to care much about her life anyway as she got dressed for work.

She spent the day on her new job working with Imra and dealing with her first clients as her mind kept drifting back to her wife. Imra took her out to lunch that day and Tinya asked Imra why she wasn't married and she had replied that her ex-wife had run off with a nun a few years ago and she had moved to Tampa to start a new life and her new business.

Tinya sat thinking about her wife again as she sat with Imra listening to her story about her ex-wife. She felt sorry for Imra as she listened to her story and placed her own hand on top of hers and said, "You're lucky to be here getting a new start in your life and your business is going to be very successful. You watch and see."

Imra could tell that she had something on her mind and asked. "Is everything all right at home with you and your wife?"

Tinya would have wished she could tell her but replied, "Yes. We have a wonderful marriage and we hope to be able to start a new family soon."

They spent most of the day with new clients but Imra talked to her almost every chance she could get and at the end of the day she made a comment and said, "If there is anything that you need or if I can help you in any way. Just let me know." Imra got a card out and wrote down her cell phone number and her home number and gave it to Tinya as she thanked her as they shut off the lights and left for the evening.

Chameleon Girl called again that evening and had left a message on the phone saying she would be out late again that evening but didn't leave an explanation why she would be out late. Tinya felt very frustrated and hurt by her wife's total disregard for making time to spend with her.

*************************************************************************************************************

Several weeks had gone by since Tinya started her new job with Imra and every day she would take her to lunch placing the sign in the door that read. "Out to lunch" sign in the window and she would take Tinya out to lunch. Over those several weeks she had gotten to know all about Tinya including the fact that her wife Chameleon Girl didn't even know she had gotten a job several weeks before. It seemed that she always left the house an hour before she started getting ready in the morning and always came home late in the evening.

Tinya hadn't said anything about their sex life but Imra was able to pick up on her frustration and had thought about many reasons why her wife may not be interested in sex with her. Imra didn't feel comfortable talking about sex with her but tried to find other ways in hinting around and finding out more.

*************************************************************************************************************

Three weeks had passed and Imra had been picking up Tinya at her house every morning and they shared a ride down town to their office. Imra had informed her that morning that she was making her her partner and they were planning on taking a long lunch that day to celebrate.

It had been another three weeks of the same old routine with Chameleon Girl and Tinya did her best to try and cop with her loneliness and frustration.

Imra wanted to take Tinya to a special place to eat lunch that day which was across town near where Tinya's wife's office was located. Tinya had worn the same green dress she wore the day of her interview which she liked to wear and one of the dresses that Imra made the most compliments on the past four months.

It was a fifteen minute drive to get to the restaurant and Tinya felt good about her new partnership with Imra as they walked into the front door and waited to be seated. The waiter walked ahead of them as they walked toward the back of the large building which had two floors that were open to the second floor.

They sat down at their table which was located in the back corner but made the entire restaurant in plain view of their table. They ordered and waited for their food to arrive when Tinya noticed her wife walking up the stairs behind the waiter. She was about to tell Imra that her wife had walked in when she noticed a blonde woman walking along the side her wife.

Tinya watched as the waiter seated them on a table along the edge over looking the first floor and Tinya could look directly up and could see her wife from her angle. Tinya looked over at Imra and said, "My wife just walked in here with a blonde woman and they are sitting right up there." She was careful not to make herself too obvious when she pointed out where they were sitting.

Imra looked up and smiled and said, "Do you think you should walk up and say, Hello?"

Tinya whispered and said, "She's probably a client and maybe I shouldn't disturb him right now. Besides. I would have to explain whom I'm having lunch with."

Tinya noticed the woman was wearing a tight black dress and watched as the waiter brought their drinks. She kept an eye on them as she ate her lunch and noticed her wife was doing most of the talking as the woman smiled.

Imra laughed and said, "Maybe you should walk up there and see who she is before you get the wrong idea." It didn't even take that for Tinya to find out something was up when she saw the woman get up out of her chair and stood next to Tinya's wife and leaned down to kiss her on the lips.

Tinya then watched the woman walk back down the stairs and she walked right past them on her way to the restroom. Tinya looked over toward Imra and said, "I'm going to find out who she is."

Tinya excused herself as she got up and walked back to the ladies room and saw the woman touching up her makeup. Tinya walked up next to the woman and said, "I saw you walk in with that beautiful girl and thought she had done some accounting for our company in the past. Is her name Chantal by any chance?"

The woman responded as she applied her lipstick and said, "No. She's my girlfriend and her name isn't Chantal. Sorry." Tinya could have choked the woman as she stood in front of that mirror. She at least wanted to ask her more about, "Her boyfriend" but decided to wait.

Tinya replied and said, "Sorry. I must have mistaken her for someone else." Tinya then said, "I'm Tinya and I work for Ardeen Insurance on the other end of town and I didn't get your name?"

The blonde woman stopped what she was doing and looked back at Tinya and said, "Brainy." Tinya was determined to learn more about her and asked. "Do you work around here?"

Brainy looked over at Tinya again and hesitated before saying. "We work together across the street." Tinya pushed it further to the edge and said, "I bet that girl is hot in bed?"

Brainy looked over at Tinya but didn't respond to her question when Tinya turned to walk out and with a smirk said, "Good luck."

Tinya walked back out and sat with Imra and looked up at where her wife was sitting and saw her dialing her cell phone. Just a few seconds later, Tinya's cell phone rang and Tinya picked it up and looked over at Imra and said, "It's my wife."

Tinya answered her phone and said, "Hello."

Chameleon Girl said "Honey. I'll be working late again tonight, you may just want to eat without me tonight and I'll see you when I get home."

Tinya replied, "Oh. Are you meeting with clients again?"

Chameleon Girl said, "Yes. I'm with one of them right now and have to go."

Tinya responded and said, "OK. I'll see you when you come home." Tinya hung up the phone and looked over at Imra and said, "That bitch just lied to me."

They both watched as Brainy walked past their table and back up the stairs and kissed Chameleon Girl when she reached the table.

Tinya told Imra what Brainy had said to her in the ladies room and Imra could see how hurt Tinya was and tried to comfort her. Imra said, "Maybe you should go up and confront them both and catch them in their own game."

Tinya replied, "I'm going to wait and let her hang herself. If I go up and confront her now, she'll just have some excuse for her."

They finished their lunch and left and as they walked out the front door, Tinya looked back and saw her wife holding hands with that woman.

Tinya had tears in her eyes as they drove back to the office and Imra said, "Maybe we should close up the office early today and I'll drive you back home."

Tinya wiped the tears from her eyes and said, "No. I want to be with you this afternoon. I'm afraid I'll just go home and get more upset."

Imra replied, "OK. I understand how you feel because I've been there and it hurts. Maybe you can talk to her when she comes home tonight. Try and get it all out in the open."

Tinya put her hand on her arm and said, "Thank you for being so kind and understanding."

Tinya could feel the stress building up the rest of the afternoon at work. How could she have been so stupid over these past few months and let this get out of control? Obviously, Chameleon Girl had been seeing this woman for sometime because she had lost interest in sex several months ago. The more Tinya thought about the situation, the more angry she became. It was a mixture of anger and hurting inside and confusion.

Imra was very understanding and took care of most of the clients that afternoon and when they were almost finished for the day, he sat down with her and said, "Would you like to stop for a drink after work tonight? I think we could both use a drink before we depart for the evening."

Tinya replied, "No thanks." Tinya hesitated and said, "I changed my mind. I think I'll take you up on that drink. I need someone to talk with tonight."

Imra replied, "Good. I'm so glad you changed your mind. I think I need someone to talk to just as well tonight."

Tinya said, "If you could stop at my house first tonight and let me change into something comfortable to wear before we go out."

Imra replied, "I'd be happy to."

Imra and Tinya arrived at Tinya's house later that afternoon as Tinya said, "Make yourself at home while I change."

Imra looked around and saw a bar in the family room and said, "You have a nice bar. Do you keep it stocked?"

Tinya replied, "Sure. Help yourself to whatever you like. I'll be out in a few moments."

Tinya walked out a few minutes later wearing a different green dress. This one was much more revealing than the green dress she wore to work on occasion. It had thin shoulder straps and exposed half of her tits just above her nipples and was very tight and enhanced every curve of her body.

Imra smiled and had made her a drink and said, "You look absolutely stunning wearing that beautiful dress."

Tinya took a sip of the drink Imra had mixed her and walked up near Imra and said, "I'm going to need to drink more of these myself tonight."

Imra thought to herself how attractive this woman is and how she couldn't understand why her wife would want to cheat on her.

After having a couple drinks, Imra took her to a club and after dinner they sat listening to a jazz band while they spent time talking. A real band came in later that evening and Imra asked her to dance as they took to the dance floor with several other couples.

After several songs the band said they were going to something slower for those lovers that requested it and Imra had hesitated about staying on the dance floor but stayed as she took Tinya into her arms. This had been the first contact she had with this beautiful woman since she walked into her own office a few short weeks ago.

Tinya rested her head against Imra's shoulder and Imra knew she was thinking about her wife and felt sorry for her. Imra wasn't sure if she wanted to continue the dance and said, "Tinya. Would you like to set this one out?"

Tinya responded, "I feel fine. I was just thinking to myself but I'd like to continue to dance." The band moved into its second slow song as they continued to dance and Imra could feel Tinya's fingers as they massaged her back as she held her tight.

Imra said, "I use to take my ex-wife out dancing all the time and this reminds me of those moments we had on the dance floor."

Imra felt her body as it seemed to melt into her chest and knew she wanted to be here with her at the moment. Imra made a brave move and kissed the tip of her head and held her even tighter as they danced.

Imra lowered her hands to Tinya's lower waist as they swayed to the music and leaned her back and said, "You're such a wonderful woman and I'm so glad you came into my office that day and I hired you."

Tinya replied, "Thank you. I'm so glad we met and happy that you hired me as your partner and don't know how to thank you." Tinya stretched up and kissed her on the cheek as they finished their dance that evening.

Imra dropped Tinya off that night around ten and when they approached the driveway they spotted Chameleon Girl's car sitting there. Tinya thanked Imra for the lovely evening and said she would be all right and as she opened the door she turned and waived at Imra as she drove away from the house.

Tinya walked into the house and found her wife asleep on the sofa and slammed her purse down on the table which woke her up. Chameleon Girl looked over at her wife and said, "Where have you been tonight?"

Tinya replied, "Never mind where I've been tonight, tell me about this whore Brainy you were at lunch with this afternoon?"

Chameleon Girl said, "Who is Brainy? I don't know who you're talking about."

Tinya walked around in front of her wife and said, "Don't lie to me, I talked to Brainy myself and she admitted to me that you were her girlfriend."

Chameleon Girl sort of laughed and said, "Oh. That Brainy. She works at my office and I was just having lunch with her."

Tinya replied, "I bet you had more than lunch with her, as a matter of fact I think she is the reason why you've been late all these nights for the past several months and I'm tired of it."

Chameleon Girl than said something she didn't expect her to say as she replied, "OK. We had a little fling but it's over and I'm sorry and I promise it won't ever happen again"

Tinya stood there looking at her wife in disbelief and knew that she had been drinking tonight as she replied, "I want you out of this house tonight. I don't even want you here with me right now." Tinya started to cry as her wife stood up and tried to put her hands on her shoulders for comfort when she said, "Get away from me."

Chameleon Girl's voice got louder as she said, "Who were you with tonight?"

Tinya was crying but didn't want to lie and said, "That was my new boss and it's none of your business right now to know anything else about her."

Chameleon Girl stood there and said, "So. You went out and got a job without even asking my opinion. You go out with this girl behind my back."

Tinya didn't let her go any further and said, "You got your nerve to even say that to me. You went out and got yourself some slut at work to fuck and you didn't even tell ME!"

Tinya looked at her as if she were going to choke her and said, "You really have your nerve to even ask me that question. Now. I want you to get your clothes and get out of here."

Chameleon Girl walked away and got some of her things out of the bedroom and left as the door slammed as she drove off leaving Tinya crying. Chameleon Girl came back early the next morning and cleaned out more of her things without saying a word to Tinya as she dressed for work and she didn't say anything to her as well.

Six weeks had passed since they had that argument and Chameleon Girl had got herself a small apartment a couple blocks from there house on a short term lease until her wife had time to cool down. She was really sorry to have hurt her and sorry about her affair with Brainy and knew how wrong she had been in doing so. Tinya had been a wonderful wife to her and wished she could take it all back and start fresh but figured she would just have to give her more time.

Tinya spent those six weeks learning to manage her home and her new job with Imra as co-manager and they even hired two other people in those six weeks. Imra and Tinya had discussed her relationship with her wife many times at lunch and Tinya still wasn't sure if divorce was the answer at this time.

*************************************************************************************************************

One Friday Tinya invited Imra to dinner and asked if she could be at her house that evening around six. Imra didn't know that she had prepared dinner at her house when she arrived and was surprised to find the dinning room table neatly set with candles. She had arrived with roses in her hand and Tinya placed them in a vase on the center of the dinning room table.

After dinner Tinya had cleared the table and put everything in the dishwasher as Imra helped and looked over at her and laughed as she said, "We work as a good team with just about everything. Don't we?"

Imra laughed as she replied, "You are right. You're a very talented woman and dinner was just wonderful."

1...45678...11