Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop, keep going," Erin screamed and Angela kept thrusting. Angela came inside Erin and her cum helped as it acted as more lube. She kept going in and out of Erin until Erin finally too came in a long and loud moan. Erin wailed loudly and gave a cry of pleasure as Angela continued to thrust. The pleasure was so good for Angela that it hurt a little and Erin seemed to be enjoying it too as Erin was still coming. Then Angela was done.

Suddenly Angela exploded into Erin's tight hot asshole as surge after powerful surge followed giving the young teenager's exquisite pleasure.

Her asshole clasped around Angela's cum slicked rock hard cock as she felt spasms of unbelievable delight rippling through her body, totally unlike anything she'd ever felt before. Erin's asshole sucked and milked the lady's massive thick spurting 17.5 inch cock as she went through her own orgasmic climax uttering little cries of amazement and happiness as her asshole milked all of the lady's thick hot white globs of cum and then sucked on it to get more.

"OH! OH! OH! OOOOHHHHHHHH AAANNNNNGGGGGEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAA!" she wailed as her cunt and asshole where both gushing out their liquid juices all over the old lady's hot pistoning thick rock hard cock and Angela's rapidly emptying balls which where now flowing down the rounded white cheeks of Erin's trembling ass and then down her inner thighs to fall onto the bed covers below.

Erin fell forward onto the bed with Angela's body on top of her. Angela stayed buried deep inside her tight asshole for several minutes, then pulled Angela's massive cock back out with a very, very loud pop. Erin again felt Angela's hot wet tongue licking the smooth sensitive area of her spread open buttocks as Angela's long tongue lapped up the evidence of their old/young mating..., then when Angela stopped and smiling at the young teenager, she slowly rolled over. Erin lay there on the old lady's bed and couldn't contain her happiness as she felt the heat from Angela's hot sperm that was still deep inside her asshole.

Then Erin wiped off Angela's now limp cock with her fingers and tasted the combined liquids of their passion filled romp. The mixture of both their juices had a salty tang taste. Angela watched as she tasted 'them' and curiously scooped a sample from Erin's dripping wet cunt and Angela too, agreed that they tasted good together. Switching around on the bed into a sixty-nine position, they both cleaned off each other's sexual organs as their tongues lapped and slurp at the juices on their bodies until it was gone. And Erin had another orgasm while Angela licked the soft folds around her cunt. Angela let go of Erin and, without a word, Erin started sucking Angela's cock.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Angela asked Erin. The young teenager gave a simple nod and continued to lick clean Angela's cock. She took it all the way done her throat and Angela felt herself come again right then Erin's throat. To Angela's surprise, as she came in Erin's mouth, she was swallowing it. She was even swallowing Angela's cock, for the old lady felt her cock being sucked down Erin's throat. "Wow, you definitely fill your name Erin Snow," Angela said, and Erin giggled with Angela's cock down her throat. "That was great Erin but we'll have to keep this from your friends and from the others. Our secret, okay?" Angela said, in an almost pleading tone.

"Sure Angela, it's the least I can do, that was the first time I ever came, it was great actually. I think we should do it again." Erin said with an I-want-to-fuck-again tone. "But don't be so rough next time; I'm having a hard time walking." Erin added as she almost fell sideways into the wall.

"But the roughness was what made it so fun." Angela said as she and Erin walked towards the door of the room. Suddenly, they head the door being opened.

Worried that they would be 'caught', they cleaned up and redressed before the door opened. The door opened and revealed Devin.

"Did you guys have a nice day?" Devin asked.

Angela and Erin smiled at each other, and then answered together. "We sure did Devin!," they said in unison.

"I'm so glad you two get along so well!," Devin mused as she went to her room down the hall. Suddenly Dakota showed up.

Dakota saw fast movement out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head to look, but the tentacles were already upon her, snagging her wrists and ankles. She gasped, and asked, "Gruthsorik, what are you doing?"

The beast smiled as he pulled her further into the cell and began the traditional process of spreading her limbs apart and helpless. Tentacles ran over her body, grabbing hold of her clothes. "You know, I've not had a chance to do this part to you before," he said as he tore them away. Dakota's panties were already soaked as they were ripped from her body. He wasn't supposed to be doing this, but she couldn't bring herself to protest further. She wanted this, she wanted him inside her again. She looked over to Erin, and saw tentacles winding their way up her legs as well.

Dakota gasped and moaned loudly as a tentacle suddenly plunged into her pussy. All the way inside, to its full depth, in one thrust. "Oh God. Oh God," she panted. Moments later, Erin squealed as the same thing happened to her. The tentacles rammed their pussies as Gruthsorik moved them around so they were facing each other, naked woman to naked woman. Their eyes locked, and they stared at each other as they moaned, faces contorting in pleasure. Dakota grunted as a tentacle shot up her asshole, again completely in with one movement. Then Erin shrieked as her ass was also filled. Their gaze did not leave each other's eyes.

Dakota's arms fell to her sides as the tentacles released them. Well, of course, it wasn't as if he needed to restrain her, they were better utilized elsewhere. Exactly where became clear when she felt the tips of the tentacles against her already stuffed pussy and ass and saw two more get into the same position on Erin. "Oh shit," she whispered, and then both women screamed as four more tentacles invaded their holes simultaneously, their eyes still fixed upon each other's. Both of them continued to moan and shout dirty words of encouragement to Gruthsorik as he brought them together. Their breasts pressed against each other's and their faces were mere inches apart. It was obvious what the demon wanted and they complied without hesitation. They threw their arms around each other and their lips met. They kissed deeply as if they were starving for each other, tongues intertwined, moaning into each other's mouths as eight tentacles pounded into them, with the remaining four holding them steady by the legs.

"Mmmmmmm, now that's a pretty picture," Gruthsorik smiled in approval. Dakota and Erin continued kissing, sharing in each other and their mutual tentacle filled holes as their naked flesh pressed tightly together. An eternity passed in a few minutes. They felt each other building, and finally their lips parted as their heads tilted back screaming in simultaneous orgasms. Gruthsorik's voice joined theirs as the tentacles fired their load into the pair of pussies and asses. After their climaxes subsided, all three collapsed to the floor, Gruthsorik to his hands and knees and the two women laying there still holding each other in a tight embrace.

They moaned quietly as the tentacles slowly retracted from their insides. Erin pulled herself free from Dakota and turned herself around, then positioned herself over her. She leaned down and licked the cum from Dakota's thighs. When the tentacles popped free from Dakota's pussy she immediately clamped her mouth around it, sucking and licking the warm jism from inside. Dakota moaned as she felt the other woman's tongue working inside her, then looked up and saw the cum dripping from Erin's pussy down onto her face. In a heartbeat she followed Erin's example, drinking the thick monster semen fresh from a fucked cunt.

Gruthsorik pushed himself up to a kneel and took in the enjoyment of what Dakota and Erin were doing to each other through the tentacles that still clutched their legs. When their pussies were emptied of cum, they moved to their assholes, felching the spunk from each other's rears. When that too was gone, Erin turned back around face to face with Dakota. They cleaned up the last bits of cum smeared on each other's faces and then went back to kissing. It had been a long time since Dakota was last with a woman, and at the moment that seemed like a real shame. "I suppose," she said in between sticking her tongue in Erin's mouth, "we'll have to postpone your physical until tomorrow." Erin giggled in reply.

On the roof of the Oldje nursing home....

Nora and Naomi were both sitting. "I still can't believe you were sent to interact with Thawne and Dhawan," Naomi said. "What kept you going?"

Nora smiled. "You," she said. "Alex, Eliza, my mother, my mommy, our friends, and their families, everyone. They helped me see that as long as I focus, there's nothing we can't do."

Naomi smiled and nodded. "I get that, but flying at the speed of sound is a little bit easier than running faster than the speed of light."

Nora nodded. "Look, Stryker has been one step ahead of us since the beginning of the battle," she said. "If we are going to stop her, we'll have to be ready for anything."

Naomi smiled. "I still can't believe you willingly had sex with your late father's archenemy," she said. "That's crazy."

Nora playfully punched Naomi in the arm. "Listen, I could use some fresh air," Nora said. "Want to go for a flight together?"

Naomi smiled and nodded. The two girls then flew off, creating yellow and silver colored light as they flew off.

In the stratosphere....

Nora and Naomi were both flying together, side by side. "You seem distracted by something," Naomi said. "What's up?"

Nora sighed deeply. "I don't think Stryker has been behind the attacks," she said. "Someone else was planning everything, manipulating the situation to fool us into thinking Stryker was the villain." She then looked up at Naomi. "What if someone took Stryker's appearance and is pulling the strings?"

Naomi nodded. "Like how Thawne was doing with Harrison Wells?" Naomi said. "That would make sense. Let's head to Keystone City in 3385 and check it out."

Nora smiled. "Wanna fuck me while we travel through the speed force?" Nora asked. Naomi smiled and nodded. The two teens pulled down their respective shorts. Naomi then plunged her dick deep inside Nora's snatch.

The two girls then sped off and traveled to the future, Naomi fucking Nora's cunt.

Year 3385......

A blue portal opened up and Nora and Naomi exited the speed force. Naomi smiled and kissed her fiance. "That was wild," she said, pulling away and pulling her shorts back up.

Nora smiled and pulled her shorts up. Suddenly, they heard, using their enhanced hearing, the sound of someone needing help. In a blink of an eye, the two girls sped off towards the direction of the sound.

Elsewhere in the City....

The cry for help was because a train was derailed after hitting a rock. Civilians and workers were both panicking. Suddenly two speedsters arrived and saved the day.

One of the speedsters was wearing a dark green and light green bodysuit, and a pair of yellow and green goggles. The other one was wearing a purple and yellow bodysuit, and a purple mask.

The green suited speedster was known as Thaddeus Thawne/Inertia. Thaddeus was a teenage supervillain turned hero from the 30th century, born in 3356. He was the 31 year old son of Eobard Thawne and Meena Dhawan, husband of Avery Ho and father of Natalie Thawne.

He had the following powers;

Speed Force Conduit: After the Speed Force storm in Keystone City, Thaddeus gained access to the Speed Force, a mysterious cosmic force that pushes time itself forward.

Superhuman Speed: Thaddeus is capable of moving at incredible superhuman speeds.

Superhuman Agility: Thaddeus's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to superhuman levels. This allows him to easily maneuver while moving at superhuman speed.

Superhuman Stamina: Thaddeus's body can handle the stress of moving at superhuman speeds for long periods of time without getting tired or weak.

Speed Force Aura: As explained by Barry Allen, a speedsters body is surrounded by a 'friction cushion' which provides light protection from the nastier elements of their speed.

Superhuman Durability: Thaddeus's durability is enhanced to levels greater than any normal human. This is due to the Speed Force supplying him with a 'friction cushion'.

Electrokinesis: As a conduit of the Speed Force, Thaddeus's body generates large amounts of green and blue electricity. This Speed Force lightning emanates off of him, especially when moving at superhuman speed.

Energy Absorption: By interlocking energy currents, Thaddeus can drain away the Speed Force or Negative Speed Force, from other energy sources, such as a Speed Force storm.

Enhanced Senses: The Speed Force grants Thaddeus enhanced senses that allow him to perceive the world at a rate attuned to his reaction speed.

Molecular Acceleration: Thaddeus can accelerate molecules, be it his own or another's. He can speed an object's molecules causes them to become disorded to the point of ignition, melting, or vaporization.

Intangibility: Thaddeus is able to vibrate his molecules to phase through objects.

Invisibility: By vibrating at the right frequency Thaddeus can turn himself invisible.

Speed Steal: Thaddeus can absorb the momentum of objects and people, slowing them down while increasing his own speed.

Vortex Creations: Thaddeus is able to create strong vortexes of wind by rotating his arms at super-speed.

Time Travel: Like the other Flashes, Thaddeus is also capable of time travel. Due to his experience with time travellers; however, he is adverse to using this power.

Dimensional Travel: Thaddeus is capable of changing the vibrational frequency of his molecules to travel across alternate realities.

Localized Chronokinesis: Thaddeus has the ability to alter time relative to himself, as opposed to utilizing the Speed Force much like Zoom. Rather than using the Speed Force Like most of the DC Universe speedsters do. He can apparently use this ability to move at "speeds" rivaling those of even Wally West, fastest of the Flashes, and usually, 'faster' than the speeds that even Wally can muster in most cases. Since Thaddeus isn't actually moving at super speed (rather, he is greatly slowing down time relative to himself, and can make himself so 'fast' that even most of the Flashes look to him to be moving in slow motion.) The temporal nature of his speed allows him to avoid the usual problems encountered by other Flash-type speedsters (friction, seeing and hearing at such near-light speeds, etc.), whose automatic and unconscious use of the Speed Force overcomes those problems. As he is moving at a normal velocity, and the rest of the world is 'slow', those hindrances simply do not affect him. This aspect also means that he is unable to become intangible like other speedsters can by vibrating their molecules at certain frequencies, giving them a distinct advantage. He can use his manipulation of time to speed up the molecules of an object or being causing them to vibrate till they explode. He also has the power to steal someone else's personal time by pushing them backwards down their own timeline.

He also had the following abilities;

Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic): Thaddeus was skilled in the basic premise of hand-to-hand combat.

Multilingualism: Thaddeus can speak Mandarin and English fluently.

He also had the following former characteristic;

Drug Dependency: Inertia used to need the drug Velocity 9 in order to replicate speed-like powers, which he had gotten at times from the Turtle and at times Deathstroke.

He finally had the following equipment;

Inertia suit: Thaddeus wears a protective suit while acting as Inertia, to hide his identity from the public and withstand extreme force. It was a dark green and light green bodysuit, and a pair of yellow and green goggles.

Earpieces: On his suit's cowl, there are two lightning-bolt shaped earpieces, also similar to those on Barry Allen's Flash suit. The suit has wireless communication capabilities through its built in earpieces, though it is unclear what Thaddeus uses them for, as he is not shown to have any other allies other than his wife. It's possible in his current post-Flashpoint iteration that he uses it to communicate with his teammates of the Legion of Superheroines.

Thaddeus was a caucasian man with long blonde hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 104 lbs, had an slim body, enhanced 34D breasts, tattoos of Script Across Lower Back, Script On Left Hip, Symbol On Right Ribcage, a pierced navel, and a 14 inch long dick.

Thaddeus saved several people. He looked around and saw that there were more people to save. He then saw a futanari mother assfucking her own futanari daughter hard and deep. "Really, you have to do that here, right now," he said.

"Sorry Inertia," the mother said as she came for the fourth time, spurting her futa spunk deep inside her daughter's ass. "I just couldn't help myself. I had to fuck my little girl."

Thaddeus smiled. Suddenly, the train jerked around, causing more panic and fear. In a blink of an eye, Thaddeus sped back to the front of the train where his wife was. His wife was Avery Ho/Lightning Lass. Avery Ho is the Flash of China and a member of the JLC. She was the daughter-in-law of Eobard Thawne and Meena Dhawan, wife of Thaddeus Thawne and mother of Natalie Thawne.

Avery had the following powers;

Speed Force Conduit: After the Speed Force storm in Keystone City, Avery gained access to the Speed Force, a mysterious cosmic force that pushes time itself forward.

Superhuman Speed: Avery is capable of moving at incredible superhuman speeds.

Superhuman Agility: Avery's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to superhuman levels. This allows her to easily maneuver while moving at superhuman speed.

Superhuman Stamina: Avery's body can handle the stress of moving at superhuman speeds for long periods of time without getting tired or weak.

Speed Force Aura: As explained by Barry Allen, a speedsters body is surrounded by a 'friction cushion' which provides light protection from the nastier elements of their speed.

Superhuman Durability: Avery's durability is enhanced to levels greater than any normal human. This is due to the Speed Force supplying her with a 'friction cushion'.

Electrokinesis: As a conduit of the Speed Force, Avery's body generates large amounts of purple and yellow electricity. This Speed Force lightning emanates off of her, especially when moving at superhuman speed.

Energy Absorption: By interlocking energy currents, Avery can drain away the Speed Force or Negative Speed Force, from other energy sources, such as a Speed Force storm.

Enhanced Senses: The Speed Force grants Avery enhanced senses that allow her to perceive the world at a rate attuned to her reaction speed.

Molecular Acceleration: The user can accelerate molecules, be it their own or another's. They can speed an object's molecules causes them to become disorded to the point of ignition, melting, or vaporization.

Intangibility: Avery is able to vibrate her molecules to phase through objects.

Invisibility: By vibrating at the right frequency Avery can turn herself invisible.

Speed Steal: Avery can absorb the momentum of objects and people, slowing them down while increasing her own speed.

Vortex Creations: Avery is able to create strong vortexes of wind by rotating her arms at super-speed.

Time Travel: Like the other Flashes, Avery is also capable of time travel. Due to her experience with time travellers; however, she is adverse to using this power.