Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Computer specialist: As a former member of S.T.A.R. Labs, Jesse has some technological skills of note, albeit not her main area of expertise.

Skilled hand-to-hand combatant: After being trained by Barry, Jesse gained some rudimentary combat skills. She was able to knock down Rosa Dillon after catching the latter off-guard, and managed to defend herself against Agni for some time.

She had the following weaknesses;

Hyper-metabolism: While having tremendous stamina, a trade-off for Jesse's enhanced speed is an equally accelerated metabolism. To which, Jesse is required to consume great amounts of nutrients between each super-speed session to keep up her strength and prevent her from passing out from low blood glucose.

She had the following equipment;

Jesse Quick suit: Jesse uses a modified version of the Trajectory suit, her alter-ego as the speedster heroine, 'Jesse Quick'. The suit offers friction protection to the speedster and includes a domino mask to hide Jesse's identity. It was a red and yellow bodysuit with a white chest piece and a red mask.

Suddenly they learned that the future Nora and Naomi were still alive, but trapped somewhere in the timeline.

Back in the 21st century....

Olivia Snow and Claire Sullivan were both still making out in the bathroom. Claire then pulled Olivia's tank top up and revealed the young cyrogenetic metahuman's breasts. The young metahuman then proceeded to kiss Olivia's neck as she squeezed Olivia's tits together.

Olivia whimpered softly in pleasure. Claire then proceeded to drop to her knees, pulled down Olivia's shorts and spread the young cyrogenetic metahuman's legs.

Olivia then moaned in pleasure as Claire sucked her pussy and flicked Olivia's clitoris. When it came to the girls' female orgasms, they were always quick, sudden and multiple-orgasmic. Olivia whimpered and placed her hands on Claire's head, running her fingers through the young metahuman's hair.

Claire vigorously feasted on Olivia's cunt. She had her hand down her pants and was stroking her own dick. She then pulled away, her face glistening with Olivia's pussy juices.

She stood up and kissed the young cyrogenetic metahuman on the lips again. Olivia whimpered and squirmed as she tasted herself on Claire's lips. Claire vigorously made out with Olivia and delivered a hard spank to Olivia's buttcheeks, causing the young cyrogenetic metahuman to yelp in pain.

Finally, Claire removed her own shorts, took off her tank top and removed Olivia's tank top. She laid the young cyrogenetic metahuman on her belly and began to rub her fingers up and down her vulva and labia.

Claire smiled and kissed her girlfriend's neck. Finally, she got behind Olivia and, with a quick thrust, plunged her entire dick deep inside Olivia's cunt.

Olivia whimpered and squirmed as she felt her own pussy being stretched out by Claire's dick. "Oh yeah baby," she whimpered. "Fuck me. Fuck your little whore."

And that's exactly what Claire did. She slowly and deeply began to fuck Olivia, thrusting deep inside the young cyrogenetic metahuman's cunt before pulling out, and then shoving her entire dick back in.

Olivia whimpered and moaned. She loved it so much. She reached down and began to stroke her dick, masturbating in time with Claire's thrusts.

Claire then pulled out and began to rub her dick against Olivia's asscheeks. Without any warning or hesitation, the young teenage metahuman shoved her entire dick deep inside Olivia's ass.

Olivia whimpered and squirmed as she felt her ass being stretched out by Claire's dick. Claire then laid down on top of the young cyrogenetic metahuman and the two of them kissed as Claire fucked Olivia's backdoor hard and deep.

Claire vigorously fucked her girlfriend hard and fast without any slowing down or stopping. Her balls slapped Olivia's cunt from behind. "I love fucking my little whore," she said. She grabbed Olivia's head and turned the young cyrogenetic metahuman's face to face her. "Beg for your release."

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Olivia shamelessly begged during one of the thrusts, "Please Claire, fuck my slutty ass hole harder! Fucking gape that bitch hole of mine wide open! Please? Oh please, I want all of your cock to fuck my butt hard and deep and make me cum like the little ass whore I am! Mmmmm, butt fuck me, butt fuck me hard! Please? I wanna be butt fucked until I cum like a bitch with a nice big dick up my fucking ass! Ohhhhhhh fuck, ruin my fucking shit hole! Make sure I can't sit for a week! Make Miss Fuktor and Coach Toulson ask why I'm walking funny in cheerleading practice! Oh yeah, make our teachers more suspicious than they already are about what's really going on around here. Oh fuck, make the teachers realise the sweet little cyrogenetic metahuman might just be a butt slut, and its you whose wrecking my fucking butt hole whenever you God damn want! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME MMMMMMMFFFFFFF!" Claire smiled and nodded. With strong and deep thrusts, she plowed Olivia's anus over and over again. The pleasure and pain converged together as their combined pleasures joined. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

This drove Claire wild. She kicked into seventh gear and started drilling Olivia's asshole for everything that could be in there. Olivia screamed like a banshee and Claire followed suit. The two of them in pure bliss as Claire Sullivan assfucked Olivia Snow.

"Olivia! Are you close?" Claire asked.

"Yes!" Olivia squeaked out.

"Me too!" Claire yelled. Claire came first, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Olivia's ass, slowing down the sodomizing action, but luckily Olivia was so on edge that the little actions still caused so much pleasure. When Claire took out the dick from Olivia's asshole, Olivia came all over the floor.

"Sorry." Olivia said.

"It's okay. I love stepping on your juices anyways." Claire told her girlfriend.

"Like I said. Flattery will get you everywhere." Olivia said.

"I'm still horny." Claire announced.

"Me too." Olivia realized.

"Let me show you a good time," Claire said, throwing Olivia Snow into the corner of the room.

"What now?" Olivia said.

"We'll scissor. How does that sound?" Claire asked. Olivia just got into position, they moved their legs to where both could have room, Claire was going up and down and Olivia was going left to right. The two of them grabbed hands and pulled each other close. The moment that the two young teens' pussies connected was magical. The sounds that came out of their mouths were so high pitched they thought their windows would shatter.

"Fuck!" Olivia exclaimed.

"Shit!" Claire said. The two of them moved in sync with one another and knew exactly when to break and when to join. Because of this they had both cum at the same time. They screamed their heads off when that happened and afterwards they panted and laid on the floor. The floor were soaked with the fruits of their lovemaking, but they both passed out before anything could be done about it.

30 minutes later, they both woke up sticky.

"Claire, we need to have a designated cleaner." Olivia said.

"Maybe next time." Claire said, licking the dried cum off her tits. "For now, let's just fuck again." Claire then goes to fuck Olivia. Olivia stopped her.

"This time, I wanna be the fucker." Olivia said. Claire nodded and got into position.

"I love you so much Olivia!"

"Love you too Claire!"

The two of them fucked for more time.

Back in the 30th century....

Natalie Thawne was sparing against robotic androids called LMDs or Life Model Decoys. She was strong, but she wanted more. "XS is still faster than me," she said. "If I'm gonna stand a chance against her, I need more power."

"I completely agree," a voice said. Natalie stood up and looked around, but saw nothing.

"Who's there?" Natalie said. "Show yourself."

The unknown voice then laughed. "You don't know me, but I know you Natalie Thawne," it said. "It's time you fulfilled your destiny."

An energy blast from nowhere struck Thawne, and infused with her own body. "What is happening to me?" Natalie asked.

"Your final evolution," the voice said before vanishing. "Nora's pleasure became your pain. Now, your pleasure will be her pain."

Natalie squirmed in pain and agony as her body contorted and convulsed. Finally, after 6 hours of pain and agony, Natalie stood up and looked around her surroundings.

"The power, I can feel it surging through my veins," Natalie said. "Time to show the Young Rouges and the Legion of Superheroines the full extent of my powers." In a blink of an eye, she sped off.

Natalie had the newly gained powers;

Nigh-Omnipotence: Users wield supreme power, but they have some form of limitation/weakness that limits them from being truly omnipotent. They may be absolute in specific fields or may achieve an almost infinite number of effects across all fields with their near-omnipotent skills. Despite being limited, the user still possesses an unimaginable level of power at their will. Depending on the series, the user's power may or may not backfire or drive them insane. Nigh-Omnipotence has various types: Some users are created outright with it and can innately learn their powers like breathing. Some users are bestowed and require extra training to know fully about it. Some users may be sealed/fused with it and need to realize what their power is, and some users gain this by supernatural means and can master this with ease. Morality of Nigh-Omnipotence is free than most, if not all, insane abilities. Also, Nigh-Omnipotence is not well-demonstrated in fictional stories, movies, or TV series. This way, Nigh-Omnipotent beings can be good, evil, neutral, hero, villain, anti-hero, anti-villain, criminal, trickster, mad scientist, black magician, chaotic, tyrant, madman, psychopath, or anything else imaginable. Any morality is possible as long as the ability is limited to true omnipotence. Nigh-Omnipotence and Omnipotence are almost similar in every way. Between the two, one is a state of limitless power and the other a state of near-limitless power. It ranges from the lowest level to the highest level: some users can do anything but are limited to certain spatial/temporal/dimensional areas; other users are absolutely invincible, immortal, invulnerable and have no weaknesses but they can't do something in a particular way, have limited powers or can't affect something. No matter how powerful the user is, they will always be limited to certain exceptions. While the user isn't truly omnipotent, they still possess many high-end abilities including but not limited to: Absolute Force Manipulation, Absolute Psionics, Absolute Will, Nigh-Complete Arsenal, Psionic Godhood, Physical Godhood, Nigh-Absolute Immortality, Nigh-Omnipresence, Nigh-Omniscience, Omniverse Manipulation and Reality Warping. The user can achieve unimaginable effects and can possess almost unlimited power. In short, the user is almost all-powerful and nearly invincible.

Absorption: The user can absorb literally anything/everything, including matter/energy, power, concepts, etc., while removing it from the source, into their body and using it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power or concept, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.

Astral Projection: User can project/separate their consciousness/presence/spirit, alternatively known as their astral form, from their material bodies, allowing for perception, interaction and travel independent of physical limitation. This state is usually achieved through entering a trance (via lucid dreaming or deep meditation), with the user gaining access or influence over the Mental and Astral Planes, as well as potentially other planes of existence, which can extend so enough as to allow the user to move and exist outside the limits of space and time using their astral form. Experienced individuals may be able to control both their astral and corporeal presences, allowing them to extend and project their astral selves without having to lose consciousness in their physical forms, as well as separate others from their physical forms to either to travel alongside them or to imprison them in an incorporeal state. Telepaths often astral project by projecting their minds as well as that of others.

Biokinesis: Users can manipulate life and living organisms, including but not limited to genetic alterations and physical distortion and/or augmentations of biological functions. They can cause cells to augment to induce advanced or declined biological healing, induce and cure diseases like cancer, induce appearance alteration, manipulate pheromones, and even increase physiological maturity.

Conversion: The user can cause things to change in form, character, or function, processing something to change from one form to another, permanently transform other beings into other kinds of creatures, typically the kind they are; for example, vampires transforming humans into other vampires through a bite. The methods used vary depending on the circumstances; generally through blood or bites, sometimes through injection or spells.

Electromagnetic Interference: The user can disrupt electronic signals, causing cell phones and other electrical appliances to work erratically, or fail completely.

Flight: The user can fly or otherwise move through the air using various methods. Some possibilities include using one or more forms of energy, wings or similar structures, harnessing anti-gravitons, or even mimicking or becoming an animal that can fly. Users are generally able to Levitate, Slide, and Glide as well. The user can fly at high speeds without any outside influence, propel/move freely while flying without support.

Healing: The users can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning. Though the user may potentially heal any form of bodily damage, the patient must be alive, even if hanging by a thin thread, in order to be healed; once the patient has died, it would transcend healing and would require resurrection instead.

Localization: The user knows everything about some specific subject and related to it. For instance, if the user's selective omniscience is designed for art, user knows all forms of art, all existing artists of the past, present, and future, everything ever composed as well as perfectly knowing all aspects of art and compositions infinitely. This power is usually associated with embodiment of a specific subject such as embodiment of death know everything about the dead and gods. Also, this ability is the result of extracting knowledge of Omniscience, so it allows its user to know everything about something the way the omniscient knows but only about the given subject alone. Essentially, true omniscience is the combination of all possible variations of selective omniscience.

Memory Manipulation: User can control memories of oneself and others, allowing them to modify, fabricate, suppress, influence, repair, restore, erase, detect, and view them. They can change memories to confuse, wipe away certain memories to cause amnesia, discern and provoke nostalgia, and enter the victim into a psychic vision, replaying their memory.

Mind Control: The user can control the minds of others, including their thoughts, perceptions, memories, emotions and personality. Depending on the user's skill and power, this can range from a trance-like state very similar to hypnosis, to the target being completely subject to the user's control. A skilled user may be able to control the minds of multiple people simultaneously. The target(s) can be placed in a semi-conscious state, where they may have no recollection of any actions that they perform while under the user's control; and whilst enthralled, the recipients may display capacities that they would otherwise not be capable of in their normal state.

Power Granting: The user can give superpowers to others, either permanently or temporarily.

Power Negation: The user can eliminate/remove the supernatural powers of others, so they won't have access to them.

Reality Warping: Users can create, shape, and can manipulate reality such as overwriting, erasing and rewriting reality the sum or aggregate of all that is real or existent within a system, just by thinking about it, while weaker users are limited to what's "real," stronger ones can make changes from nothing. Depending on the power of a reality warper, they may alter something as tangible as physics and the universe to something inconceivable like the metaphysical and logic. The power actually works when the user controls the very existential state of anything depending on their proficiency, regardless of whether or not the entity in question is an object or subject, among so many or most others depending on their power scale. It can range from transmogrifying objects or subjects into something different, altering the laws of reality, logic, and physics, creating things out of thin air, to outright erasing it on the spot. Any scientific or natural laws such as biology, causality, physics, concepts or even time, space, order, chaos - they no longer apply to the user. Yes, a Reality Warper can do anything they want. Anything.The critical issue here is how far one can take this. A character with a mild form of this power may fly by negating the effect of gravity on themselves. A significant cause of this may be a hiccup and accidentally tear the space-time continuum. High-end Reality Warpers tend to be related to the setting itself, such as being one of the sentient cosmic laws. For the really high-end ones, see The Omnipotent. Running into characters with such powers can be incredibly chancy. Arguing with the more powerful ones may well be futile, especially since they can literally reject your reality and substitute their own.

Conjuration: The user can bring forth any form of creatures, items, spirits, demons, deities and/or elements by either summoning, creating, or manifesting them in any particular way to do the bidding of the conjurer. In traditions and most contemporary usages, it refers to a magical act of invoking their conjuration subject by using incantations or charms to cast magical spells to bring the creation forth.

Weather Manipulation: Users can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather, i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog, and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas. There are four main factors of Weather manipulation:

Air Manipulation - for wind and related effects.

Electricity Manipulation - lightning in all variations.

Thermal Manipulation - make it cold or hot.

Water Manipulation - rain, snow, fog, etc.

Pyrokinesis: Users can create, shape, control, generate and manipulate every form/type of fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different. The user can also completely control the temperature of the fire at will.

Explosion Induction: The user can cause an explosion in a variety of ways and of any scale, with varying effects ranging from stunning to total annihilation.

Resurrection: The user can bring oneself and others back to life. While this power is similar to necromancy in that it raises the dead, resurrection is different in that it fully restores a creature's body, mind, and soul to full health while reanimation only creates undead with varying cognitive function.

1...45678...12