Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Schoolgirl Uniform: Luornu had the same schoolgirl uniform that all the Dickgirl University students wore when they were at school.

With her was Colossal Girl. Gim Allon was a 18 year old girl with caucasian skin, long brown hair, black eyes, was 6 feet 3 inches tall, 174 lbs, had a slim body, natural 34D breasts, and a 11.5 inch long dick.

She had the following powers;

Size Alteration: Gim was able to increase or decrease the volume and mass of organic and inorganic matter. In many cases, people who possess this power can only use it to affect their own physical person, however this is not an absolute, and there have been many circumstances where individuals have developed the ability to alter the size of other people or objects. Usually, the mass and density of the affected item will increase or decrease in proportion to the volume of the item in question, but this too is not always a constant.

Superhuman Strength: Gim was able to lift and/or press volumes of mass far in excess to that normally possible for a human being functioning in Earth gravity. This term is also attributed to non-human characters when describing their superior strength.

She had the following abilities;

Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic): Gim is able to fight in melee combat. It usually applies to police officers, prisoners, low level street heroes, gang members, basic soldiers and low level vigilantes.

Gim had the following equipment;

Legion Flight Ring: Legion Flight Rings are composed of the compound known as Valorium. Valorium has been compared to Thanagarian Nth Metal, which possesses similar anti-gravity capabilities. Booster Gold is one of the few known non-Legionnaires to use a Legion flight ring. Engraved with the signature "L" of the Legion of Super-Heroes, the Legion Flight Ring enables its wearer the ability to fly in both atmospheric environments and outer space.

Colossal Girl Suit: Gim wore a red and blue full bodysuit, with a yellow crest on her chest when in battle.

Schoolgirl Uniform: Gim had the same schoolgirl uniform that all the Dickgirl University students wore when they were at school.

They received the call from the SuperTeens and they told them they hadn't heard from the other legionaries yet.

At Thawne's HQ...................................

Thawne was impatient with her forces. "I'm getting tired of your insolence and your arrogance," she said. "I ask for one simple thing; the destruction of my archenemy and you fools can't even do that correctly."

Her agents begged for forgiveness. "We're sorry for what happened, General Thawne," they said. "Please spare us."

Thawne sighed and nodded. "I'm sorry," she said. "But I don't give second chances." In the blink of an eye, Thawne killed them all. She sighed as she looked at her second squad of agents. "Let that be a lesson, I don't appreciate mistakes. Locate my archenemy and eliminate her from existence."

"Yes, General Thawne," the new group said. They then left.

Thawne sat down on her chair and thought about her next move.

Elsewhere in the city........................

Magnatron was brought the news that Airachnid had taken the weapons for herself. "Starwarp, you are to locate the source of the information," she said. "I'm trusting that you will find it, or I will tear your spark out of your body."

Starwarp nodded, and frightened. She transformed into her vehicle mode and flew off.

Elsewhere deep in the woods............

Airachnid had landed and transformed into her robot mode. "With these weapons added to my arsenal," she said. "I'll be able to destroy Magnatron and rule the Warpicons. No one will be able to stop me."

Back at SuperTeens HQ.......................

Nora was testing her new powers gained from the biomechanical device that Thawne's agents used on her.

The new powers were the following;

Technorganic physiology: After surviving a horrible accident and becoming a cybernetic organism with the help of an technoorganic synthesizer, Nora had gained various superhuman abilities.

Superhuman strength: Nora's new armored cybernetic body grants her considerable superhuman strength, making her the fourth-strongest member of the Justice League (after Superman, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman). Hence, Cyborg was able to easily stop and knock back a flying Humvee mid-air, smash right through the Knightcrawler's roof, as well as catch and hurl Aquaman 30 feet through the air, and she even helped Superman pry apart the 3 technoorganic synthesizeres with her bare hands, though doing so visibly strained Nora. However, Nora was no match for either Steppenwolf, though she was still strong enough to send him flying with a punch empowered by the recoil of her cannon, or an angry resurrected Superman, albeit she did briefly and barely held him back using the full force of her cybernatic body before being swiftly overpowered and pummeled.

Superhuman durability: Nora's cybernetic body is extremely durable, capable of withstanding immense blunt force trauma, as well as flight at extremely high altitudes. However, beings considerably stronger than her can still wound Nora, notably when resurrected Superman painfully beat Nora to the ground, and later when Steppenwolf cut through the former's shoulder with his battle-ax, and later tore off several of Nora's limbs.

Superhuman speed: While nowhere near as fast as Superman or the Flash, Nora is considerably faster than humans, with her able to appear and disappear in a blink of an eye.

Superhuman stamina: Nora has incredible stamina, with her never tiring or needing to sleep. Indeed, Nora doesn't need to consume food, or even breathe if she were to choose not to.

Superhuman reflexes: Due to the bio-cyber interface of her brain and nervous system, Nora possesses exceptional reflexes.

Longevity: Being more machine than flesh and blood, Nora is immune to aging and illnesses (although she is possibly susceptible to computer viruses), and has unlimited lifespan.

Self-modification: Nora's cybernetic body appears to be in a constant state of self-modification, which leads to her discovering new abilities every so often, suddenly learning one day that she could fly, for instance. She was also able to generate weapons and a Kryptonian command key.

Self-repairing: Nora, due to the technoorganic synthesizer healing her, is capable of repairing her biomechatronic and regenerating her organic body parts if they become damaged. This way Nora notably managed to heal her body and regrow lost organic body parts with biomechatronic parts after her horrible accident. Even after Steppenwolf cut through her left shoulder and tore off her right leg, Nora managed to recover and weld herself back together within seconds with Batman's help.

Plasma cannon: Nora can swiftly alter the shape of her arms into a cannon, which generates extremely powerful concussive blasts of blue-hot plasma. These blasts are powerful and hot enough to instantly disintegrate a huge piece of falling debris mid-air, and one blast was even able to momentarily hurt Steppenwolf himself. The cannon was powerful enough to even briefly stagger a resurrected Superman, knocking him back slightly, but did not harm him and only caused him to grunt in annoyance.

Rocket launcher: Nora can just as spontaneously morph her left arm into a missile system, having done so on accident after integrating with the technoorganic synthesizer. Her armor's defense system having conjured it up in the presence of the revived Kryptonian.

Flight: Nora can achieve sustained flight, via thrusters located along her body, and can achieve great velocities. She also has a collapsible face plate which protects her organic part of her face when in flight.

Shield: Nora can morph her arms into a shield capable of withstanding and deflecting the heat vision from a revived Superman. She was only overwhelmed was by the sheer, continuous force of the beams, which only knocked her back.

Extra arms: Nora can manifest extra, cybernetic limbs for situations requiring greater strength or dexterity.

Technology manipulation: Nora, as a cybernetic organism, can interface and control any system she has access to, allowing her to manipulate data seamlessly. She was able to access the highly sophisticated Batcomputer when attempting to communicate with Batman and Wonder Woman, and integrate with the Knightcrawler in the fight against Steppenwolf. She is even able to interface with advanced technology from other worlds, such as Scout Ship 0344 and the technoorganic synthesizeres. Nora remains constantly plugged into the Internet, taking in and processing vast amounts of code and data. However, Nora admits to not having fully mastered this power. She even has the ability to repair non-digital devices without even making any form of physical contact.

Holographic projection: Nora can make holographic projections of data that she discovers on the Internet.

Technological enhancement: Through her mechanical interfacing, Nora can bolster the efficiency of any mechanical or cybernetic apparatus she comes across. Such as she did with Bruce Wayne's Flying Fox when the former said it couldn't get to Russia in time to stop the terraforming.

Technology assimilation: Nora can integrate other pieces of technology, such new weapons, into herself to further increase the range of her own capabilities.

Technopathy: Nora can communicate with technology; she knew the Flying Fox could not take flight because of a software issue.

Nora had gained the following abilities;

Genius-level intellect: Nora was already a genius before her accident, but her mind was enhanced even further after she became a cyborg, due to her mind absorbing vast amounts of data from being constantly connected to the Internet.

Master engineer: Nora, due to her technopathy, has become an engineering genius, even more so than Batman, with her therefore swiftly understanding how to use the Batcomputer and Knightcrawler, and when confronted by unfamiliar technology such as that on Scout Ship 0344 or the Unity, She can familiarize herself with it very quickly, hence she was quickly able to deduce Lex Luthor's process of creating Doomsday, as well as the upcoming process of resurrecting Superman with a technoorganic synthesizer. As a result, her mother Caitlin Snow-West consistently asked Nora to work with her and her scientists at S.T.A.R. Labs, which Nora eventually does.

Expert athlete: Nora had originally been a highly skilled college athlete and football star before her horrible accident, even gaining a football scholarship from Dickgirl University.

Stealth expertise: Nora, despite her mechanical body, is exceptionally stealthy, as she was able to spy on Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince from a distance, and later, along with Batman and Wonder Woman, was able to swiftly slip away when Commissioner James Gordon turned away for a moment, surprising even The Flash was left incredulous at how he didn't notice his teammates leave, despite having superhuman reflexes and standing right beside them.

Expert combatant: Although she has never received formal training, Nora is a skillful wrestler, able to defeat countless Parademons and even temporarily fight against the likes of Steppenwolf and Superman with the aid of her powers, though no match for either of them alone, as Steppenwolf had no trouble overpowering Nora and Nora's ability to score a hit on the New God was attributed to her working together with Wonder Woman and she only lasted for moments against Superman before being soundly tossed aside.

Master markswoman: As a football star, Nora was already skilled with target-based activities, and, with her technological enhancements improving this even further, Nora became a perfect shot on par with master markswoman like Deadshot; she can accurately home in on a moving target's trajectory to shoot it out of the air, as done with numerous Parademons.

Nora also had gained the following equipment;

Technoorganic synthesizer: Nora's main piece of equipment is an Apokoliptan technoorganic synthesizer, which healed her damaged body, transforming her into a cybernetic organism. Due to her own horrid experience with it, Nora was determined to keep it hidden, despite her parents' protests, only agreeing to retrieve it to help resurrect Naomi.

Nora was surrounded by LMDs. She blasted them easily and was able to take them out without having a single shot at herself.

Naomi smiled. "Simulation complete," she said. "We will be able to stop Thawne from attacking us again."

Nora nodded. "I agree," she said. "Thawne has to be stopped by any means necessary. We can't let her continue her plans to destroy the city."

Naomi then thought of a way. "This might sound crazy, but what if we recruit the members of the Legion of Superheroines to help us," she said. "I mean, with their futuristic knowledge and experience, we would have a great advantage over Thawne."

Nora nodded. Using her own teleportation skills and Naomi's teleportation skills, they teleported into the future.

In the future...............................

Nora and Naomi arrived in the future on the corner of Wabash Street and West Avenue. Nora then vomited onto the street. It was seen by a passerby. "Hey druggy, get lost," they said.

Naomi led her fiancé to an alleyway and helped Nora. "Sorry for the teleportation," she said. "Motion sickness is a common symptom of it. It will take a few seconds to recover from it, but you'll be fine." Suddenly a squad of soldiers came and surrounded the two girls.

"You are in violation of code-3412859670, you must be destroyed," the soldiers said.

Nora and Naomi were both about to be executed.

Nora looked around and saw that they were not going to escape this time. "Looks like this is the end for us, babe," she said.

Suddenly the soldiers were taken down by an unknown individual who was invisible. The soldiers were all dead. The unknown individual then appeared in front of the two girls. Her name was Lyle Norg/Invisible Kid. She was a black female who was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 130 lbs, had brown eyes, cropped brown hair, a slim body, natural 34D breasts, and a 11.5 inch long dick.

Lyle had the following powers;

Invisibility: Invisible Kid can turn herself and her clothing invisible at will. Her invisibility cloaks herself from many types of detection: ocular, auditory and telepathic.

Lyle had the following abilities;

Chemistry: Lyle is a genius with a skill for xeno chemistry.

Lyle had the following weaknesses;

Power Limitation: Although unseen, Lyle can be located by means of radar, hypersensitive hearing or by being covered in fluorescent dust. She cannot turn objects she is carrying invisible.

Lyle had the following equipment;

Legion Flight Ring: Legion Flight Rings are composed of the compound known as Valorium. Valorium has been compared to Thanagarian Nth Metal, which possesses similar anti-gravity capabilities. Booster Gold is one of the few known non-Legionnaires to use a Legion flight ring. Engraved with the signature "L" of the Legion of Super-Heroes, the Legion Flight Ring enables its wearer the ability to fly in both atmospheric environments and outer space.

Invisible Kid suit: Like in the original multiverse, Lyle wears a yellow protective suit in battle.

Schoolgirl Uniform: Lyle had the same schoolgirl uniform that all the Dickgirl University students wore when they were at school.

Lyle led Nora and Naomi underground. "Sorry about the welcome party," she said. "Thawne's been causing trouble for us since you left."

Nora nodded. She sensed that the HQ of the Legion of Superheroines was close by.

Once there, they were approached by Jo Nah/Ultra Girl. Jo was a female with caucasian skin, short brown hair, brown eyes, was 5 feet 9 inches tall, 130 lbs, had a slim body, natural 32D breasts, tattoos on her wrist, and a 11.5 inch long dick.

Jo Nah had the following powers;

Unique Physiology: She had the unique physiology.

Flash-Vision: Jo was able to generate and project varying waves of energy from a metahuman's body. Such energy can take the form of concentrated blasts, concussive explosions, waves of force or self-perpetuating beams. These beams can come from anywhere and be used or directed in a large numbers of ways depending on the character whether it's defensive or offensive.

Flight: Jo was able to resist the pull of a planet's gravity and navigate through the sky unaided by technology. Some characters possess this ability naturally, either as a function of their race, or because of some genetic abnormality, such as in the case of Metahumans. Characters that use rings, advanced technology, or alien tools are not categorized here.

Invulnerability: Jo was able to withstand any amount of physical damage, pressure, or harmful force of any kind, causing little, if any, harm, or pain, to the individual gifted with this power. Things like knives or bullets will not penetrate the skin, and punches or kicks will cause no pain. The skin and exposed areas of the body become resistant to damage, either from the very cells becoming highly durable, or some kind of physically projected force field that protects the body. The amount of invulnerability can differ between individuals, from being completely invulnerable to any and all forces, to slightly invulnerable to specific things.

Penetra-Vision: Jo was able to perceive things with greater acuity than a normal human being. Often, such an ability lends itself to a wider range of vision-based powers such as telescopic vision, infrared vision and x-ray vision, many of which can be used in conjunction with one another. Some of the specifically used vision-based powers are X-Ray Vision, Telescopic Vision, Microscopic Vision, Infrared Vision, Thermal Vision and Ecto-Vision.

Superhuman Speed: Jo was able to move at a rate of acceleration and maximum speed in excess to that of normal optimal human capacity.

Superhuman Strength: Jo was able to lift and/or press volumes of mass far in excess to that normally possible for a human being functioning in Earth gravity. This term is also attributed to non-human characters when describing their superior strength.

Jo had the following equipment;

Legion Flight Ring: Legion Flight Rings are composed of the compound known as Valorium. Valorium has been compared to Thanagarian Nth Metal, which possesses similar anti-gravity capabilities. Booster Gold is one of the few known non-Legionnaires to use a Legion flight ring. Engraved with the signature "L" of the Legion of Super-Heroes, the Legion Flight Ring enables its wearer the ability to fly in both atmospheric environments and outer space.

Ultra Girl suit: Like in the original multiverse, Jo wears a green and red protective suit in battle.

Schoolgirl Uniform: Jo had the same schoolgirl uniform that all the Dickgirl University students wore when they were at school.

"It is so good to see you again, Nora," Jo said. "We were so worried that you wouldn't come back and help us."

Nora nodded. "I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner," she said. "What's the situation?"

Lyle sighed. "Not a single person has received contact from Avery or the other members," she said. "I don't know what happened to them."

Nora nodded. She sent out a telepathic message to the other members of the Legion of Superheroines to come to the HQ for a meeting. She hoped that Avery and the rest of the team were the only ones who couldn't respond.

In the conference hall...............................................................

Star Girl slammed her fist against the wall, denting it. Thom Kallor was a dark skinned female with cropped brown hair, brown eyes, was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 160 lbs, had a slim body, natural 38F breasts, a tattoo inside her right arm, a pierced navel, and a 11.5 inch long dick.

1...1011121314...17