Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bouncing Boy had the following equipment;

Legion Flight Ring: Legion Flight Rings are composed of the compound known as Valorium. Valorium has been compared to Thanagarian Nth Metal, which possesses similar anti-gravity capabilities. Booster Gold is one of the few known non-Legionnaires to use a Legion flight ring. Engraved with the signature "L" of the Legion of Super-Heroes, the Legion Flight Ring enables its wearer the ability to fly in both atmospheric environments and outer space.

Bouncing Boy Suit: Bouncing Boy wore a blue suit with a yellow headband. The suit was durable and stretchy enough to accommodate her transformation.

Schoolgirl Uniform: Charles had the same schoolgirl uniform that all the Dickgirl University students wore when they were at school.

Before long, the girls were arguing about whether or not they should trust Nora and Naomi. Dirk walked over. "I say we give them both to SlipStream and let her deal with them," she said. "Why should we help someone who has been working with our enemy for so long and not told us?" The others were not quite sure if they should do that. "Well, if you won't do it, then I'll just have to do it myself." Dirk drew her sword and prepared to attack Naomi.

Nora stepped in between her girlfriend and the possible attacker. "If you are going to kill her," she said. "You'll have to go through me first."

Dirk glared at the young speedster. "Don't think I won't do it," she said.

Sun Boy stopped them. "This isn't helping us," she said. "Our focus is to find out what Thawne has planned."

Dirk glared at Nora and sheathed her sword. "You came here for answers about what happened," she said. "You betrayed us all. We thought you were our friend and you betrayed us."

Suddenly Lar Gand/Mon-El ran in. She was a female caucasian woman with short brown hair, brown eyes, 5 feet 4 inches tall, 129 lbs, had an athletic body, enhanced 34F breasts, her pubic hair was trimmed in the form of a triangle or landing strip, tattoos on the left inner side of wrist, a pierced navel, and a 11.5 inch long dick.

Lar Gand had the following powers;

Daxamite Physiology: In a solar system with a "yellow" sun, the average Daxamite possesses powers similar to those of a Kryptonian:

Solar Energy Absorption: Under optimal conditions, this is the main source of their super powers as they are contingent upon exposure to solar radiation from a yellow sun star system. Their biological make up includes a number of organs which lack analogues in humans and whose functions are unknown. It is believed that between one or more of these and their bio-cellular matrix, "yellow" solar energy is stored for later use. This allows for the use of these powers to fade when yellow solar radiation is not available instead of immediate failure.

Heat Vision: Daxamites can, as a conscious act, fire beams of intense heat at a target by looking at it. Typically, the power is seen as two beams of red light emanating from the eyes. These beams can be made invisible, allowing the power to be undetectable. The maximum temperature of their heat vision is said to be around that of a nuclear detonation. They can also consciously determine the area affected, down to the microscopic level.

Super-Hearing: Daxamite hearing is sensitive enough to hear any sound at any volume or pitch. With skill, practice, and concentration, they can block out ambient sounds to focus on a specific source or frequency. As such, they can identify a person by their heartbeat, or pick out a single voice in an entire city.

Enhanced Vision: Daxamite vision processes the entire electromagnetic spectrum as well as allowing vast control over selective perception and focus. This umbrella ability includes the following:

Electromagnetic Spectrum Vision: Daxamite can see well into most of the electromagnetic spectrum. They can see and identify radio and television signals as well as all other broadcast or transmitted frequencies. Using this ability, they can avoid detection by radar or satellite monitoring methods. This also allows them to see the aura generated by living thing.

Telescopic Vision: This is the ability to see something at a great distance, without violating the laws of physics. Though limited, the exact extent of the ability is undetermined. In function, it is similar to the zoom lens on a camera.

X-Ray Vision: This is the ability to see through any volume of matter except lead. Daxamites can see things behind a solid, opaque object as if it were not there. They can focus this ability to "peel back" layers of an object, allowing hidden image or inner workings to be observed. The exact type of energy perceived--such as x-rays, cosmic rays, or some other energy invisible to normal humans--is unclear. This ability perceives an ambient energy source though, it does not involve the eye projecting a concentrated, possibly toxic, beam to be reflected back from objects.

Microscopic Vision: This is the ability to see extremely small objects and images down to the atomic level.

Infrared Vision: Daxamites can see with better acuity in darkness, and to a degree in total darkness.

Flight: Daxamites are able to manipulate graviton particles, in an unknown and apparently unconscious manner, to defy the forces of gravity. Under one Earth gravity, they are capable of speeds of multi-Mach speeds in Earth's atmosphere. Their control of their flight is very precise and they can perform aerobatic feats such as hovering, flying backwards and even lifting great weights while flying.

Invulnerability: The bodies of Daxamites are nigh-invulnerable to extreme energy forces. In addition, their immune systems protects them from toxins and diseases. The most common explanations for this rely on the presences of a super-dense molecular structure, a supercharged bio-electric aura which acts as an invisible force field, or a combination of the two. A byproduct of the aura is that items close to the skin share their invulnerability. Using clothing as an example, loose fitting fabric would tend to shred or burn in adverse conditions, but skin tight outfits would not.

Superhuman Stamina: Daxamites have the ability to maintain continuous strenuous physical action for an indefinite period of time. In theory they have unlimited stamina as their enhanced nourishment is produced from the yellow solar energy their cells process, which also provides the majority of the power for their superhuman abilities. However, their base physical structures do need to process food stuffs and they have a psychological need to eat and drink just as Earth humans do. They also require sleep on occasion so that they can dream. They can also hold their breath for an indefinite period of time.

Superhuman Strength: A Daxamite develops enhanced physical strength after absorbing a sufficient amount of yellow solar radiation. This radiation interacts with the greater than human density, resilience and biological efficiency of their musculature to trigger superhuman levels. While the exact magnitude of their strength is unknown, it is generally accepted that it is sufficient to lift 100,000 tons or more. The specific range is unknown as a their strength, like their other powers, may fluctuate over time. Their strength is also more an act of conscious will on energy fields than actual physical strength. It is this act of conscious will that enables them to perform physical feats that are beyond the mere application force, such as moving a mountain top without said rock crumbling under its own mass. At full power, their normal strength levels are well into the multi-megaton range.

Superhuman Speed: Daxamites are able to move at incredible speeds by sheer force of will. They can match most other speedsters in super-fast movements, reactions, and processes. They can use this power to disarm opponents without heightened reflexes, catch bullets or shrapnel or cross vast distances in seconds. This also confers:

Superhuman Agility: Sometimes called "enhanced agility" or "superhuman equilibrium", Superhuman Agility is a term used to describe the ability of some characters to have perfect balance, bodily coordination, and/or perfect equilibrium to a point far in excess to that of a normal human being in Earth's gravity. This term is also applied to non-human characters when describing superior agility. Specimens' bodies may be extraordinarily limber as well as it's tendons and connective tissues can become much more elastic than possible. These characters have enhanced acrobatic prowess to the point that exceeds even the most accomplished circus aerialists.

Superhuman Reflexes: Sometimes called "enhanced reflexes", Superhuman Reflexes is a term used to describe the ability of some characters to physically react quicker than humanly possible. It differs from Superhuman Agility in that these characters may react quickly in order to dodge but they cannot maintain this and can be knocked off balance.

Super-Breath: Daxamites are able to create hurricane force winds by exhaling air from their lungs. They can chill the air as it leaves their lungs to freeze targets in a variation sometimes called "freeze" or "arctic breath". They can also reverse the process and pull large volumes of air or vapor into their lungs.

Longevity: Daxamites can live longer than regular humans, remaining at their prime as long as they was under the exposure of the "yellow" sun.

Interstellar Travel: Mon-El can fly to a "distant" galaxy and back in "mere minutes".

Lar Gand had the following abilities;

Science: Often an indicator of "genius level intellect", Science is a term used to describe the ability of some characters to use their brain in a specific field to intellectually and practically encompass a study. Whether it is to study a behavior, understand a concept or actively use their knowledge to an end is up to the character in question. Characters with this ability are called "scientists" and often use their broad knowledge of science to learn about the human body, learn about plant bodies, experiment with chemicals, harness electricity, learn about insect bodies, learn about the death of someone, learn about the origin of species, learn about rocks and earth, learn about sea life, create machines, heal sick patients, learn about the laws of nature, learn about the human mind, practice medicine on the human mind, create robots and learn about toxic chemicals. These are only a few applications of science.

Indomitable Will: Sometimes called simply willpower, Indomitable Will is a term used to describe the ability of some characters to control their impulses and emotions in order to make their choice clear. Characters with this skill have the internal strength to overcome fear and resist mind control. Characters with enough willpower can be called upon by the Green Lantern Corps.

Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic): Sometimes compared with "advanced hand-to-hand combat", basic Hand-to-Hand Combat is a term used to describe the ability of some characters to fight in melee combat. It usually applies to police officers, prisoners, low level street heroes, gang members, basic soldiers and low level vigilantes.

Lar Gand had the following weaknesses;

Vision Limitation: Mon-El's x-ray vision cannot penetrate lead or lead-lined walls. It also cannot penetrate inertron, the most indestructible substance in the 30th century universe. The heat of his x-ray vision cannot melt lead, unless it is a very thin lining.

Vulnerability to Magic: Mon-El is also vulnerable to magic.

Vulnerability to Lead (Formerly): Unlike Kryptonians, whose super-powers are driven from them by the radioactive remnants of their home world, a Daxamite's major weakness is his vulnerability to lead, which does not exist on their planet. Another difference is that, while Green Kryptonite can eventually kill Kryptonians after prolonged exposure, once it is removed the pain eases and the Kryptonian's strength and powers eventually return to him/her. For Mon-El, any exposure to lead causes pain and weakness permanently, even after he is taken to safety. Before a cure was found, Mon-El had to stay in the Phantom Zone, without a corporal body, in order to stay alive. He was only ever able to exit the Zone permanently after Brainiac 5 invented an "anti-lead serum".

Lar Gand had the following equipment;

Legion Flight Ring: Legion Flight Rings are composed of the compound known as Valorium. Valorium has been compared to Thanagarian Nth Metal, which possesses similar anti-gravity capabilities. Booster Gold is one of the few known non-Legionnaires to use a Legion flight ring. Engraved with the signature "L" of the Legion of Super-Heroes, the Legion Flight Ring enables its wearer the ability to fly in both atmospheric environments and outer space.

Green Lantern Ring (Formerly): Lar Gand has a ring that projects a green energy, though it is unknown whether the energy is magical or technological in nature. It powers the suit as well as the constructs. The ring itself is powered by the Green Lantern Power Battery.

Mon-El Suit: Lar Gand wore a red, blue, and yellow suit with a blue cape that can grab anything.

Schoolgirl Uniform: Mon-El had the same schoolgirl uniform that all the Dickgirl University students wore when they were at school.

"We're all being called back to Dickgirl University," she said. "Let's go." The girls all joined forces and traveled back to the school.

In the Dickgirl University gymnasium.....................................

Nora, and the other girls were standing at the entrance of the gymnasium. Coach Brenda Bridget exited her office. Coach Bridget is the PE teacher at the main character's school. Coach Bridget is a tall and muscular woman. Her hair is pink and has the style of a braided rattail. Her eyes are brown. She was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 126 lbs, had a slim body, enhanced 32E breasts, her pubic hair was trimmed to look like a triangle/Landing Strip, a pierced navel, and a 15 inch long dick.She wears a grey sweatshirt and sweatpants. A whistle hangs around on her neck at all times. The coach prides herself of her students being the best of their own physical ability, even if it means using a direct and uncompromising approach when she wants to motivate them.

Coach Bridget had the following powers;

Robotic Body Parts: Due to an unavoidable injury with a semi truck, Coach Bridget was given programmable, mechanical body parts that are similar to that of human body parts. The parts can be programmed and designed in order to fit the need of Coach Bridget. Some robotic parts can be assembled or disassembled to various forms of technology, allowing her to perform system checks, enhancements, and upgrades. In some cases, Coach Bridget may possess at least one, two, or even multiple artificial parts, with possibly each of them may possessing a variety of functions, whether for battle, or not for battle.

Weaponry Refinement: Coach Bridget is capable of enhancing the performance of any weapon by supernatural or scientific means in order to make them stronger and give the new and/or greater powers. The weapon may have added material to make it less fragile and more durable, or enhanced features to make them more powerful.

The following are the robotic body parts that Coach Bridget had;

Electronic Eyes: Coach Bridget possesses bionic eyes, which often grants enhanced vision capabilities among other functions.

Robotic Arms: Coach Bridget possesses and can wield a programmable, mechanical arm similar to that of a human arm. The arm can be programmed and designed to fit the need of Coach Bridget. Some robotic arms can be assembled or disassembled to various forms of technology, allowing Coach Bridget to perform system checks, enhancements, and upgrades. In some cases, Coach Bridget may possess at least one, two, or even multiple artificial arms, with possibly each having a variety of functions in and outside of battle.

Robotic Legs: Coach Bridget possesses and is able to wield a programmable, a mechanical leg or a mechanical peg leg that is similar to that of a human leg. The leg can be programmed and designed in order to fit the need of Coach Bridget. Some robotic leg can be assembled or disassembled to various forms of technology, allowing Coach Bridget to perform system checks, enhancements, and upgrades.

Robotic Neck: Coach Bridget possesses and can wield a programmable, mechanical neck similar to that of a human arm. The neck can be programmed and designed to fit the need of Coach Bridget. Some robotic necks can be assembled or disassembled to various forms of technology, allowing Coach Bridget to perform system checks, enhancements, and upgrades.

Spinal-Based Cybernetic Enhancement: Coach Bridget is implanted with a cybernetic enhancement to her spine, which will result in Coach Bridget possessing cybernetically enhanced strength, speed and durability. Even though Coach Bridget is technically a cyborg, cybernetic enhancement to Coach Bridget's spine may effect her DNA, thus likely becoming a metahuman/mutant and developing her own supernatural abilities.

"Welcome to the new and improved gymnasium," Coach Bridget said. "With our new gymnasium, you must wear these new training suits."

Willow was nervous about changing her clothes in front of the other girls. "Are you sure that we have to do it now?" She asked.

Coach Bridget sighed under her breath. "You're all girls here, so you all have the same bodies as they do," she said. This didn't seem to help the girls. "How about I take my clothes off with you all? Maybe we can head to the changing rooms and have some fun together?" This worked for the girls. They all followed Coach Bridget towards the changing rooms and they entered it. "So, we have how many girls here?" She began to count the number of girls in the room. She basically had the entire school of teen girls in the changing room with her. Before she was able to do anything else, her arms were bound together and she was pushed down onto her knees. She looked up at the teenage girls. "Girls, what the fuck are you doing? Let me go."

Fiona went behind the coach and spanked Coach Bridget hard on her rear end. "I think you know exactly what we are doing," Fiona said. "Girls, what do you say to a fun students on teacher orgy?"

The groups of teens were as follows;

Dickgirl Werewolf Badminton Team - 12 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Basketball Team - 12 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Cheerleaders - 22 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Dodgeball Team - 13 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Gymnastics Team - 12 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Hockey Team - 6 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Lacrosse Team - 10 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Banana Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Black Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Blue Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Brown Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Coral Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Fortgreen Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Gray Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Green Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Lime Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Maroon Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Olive Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Orange Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Pink Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Purple Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Red Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Rose Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Tan Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf White Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Yellow Laser Tag Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Banana Paintball Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Black Paintball Team - 3 players

Dickgirl Werewolf Blue Paintball Team - 3 players