Nora's Fantasy Ch. 02: The Feeling

Story Info
Caitlin shares her love with Nora.
1.3k words
3.59
5.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora West-Allen couldn't sleep. She kept thinking about the dream she had of her and Caitlin Snow. She tried to think about her work as well as her diary, but she couldn't stop thinking about Caitlin.

"Why did I have that dream?" Nora asked herself. "That was not a right thought to have about her."

Suddenly her phone started to ring. She picked up her phone and checked the caller ID. It was Caitlin Snow. She answered her phone.

"Hey Caitlin. What's up?" Nora asked, worried that Caitlin knew about the dream she had.

"Come over to Iris's office," she replied on the other end. "We have a surprise for you."

It was a mostly peaceful morning in Central City. Unlike ordinary girls, Nora was a speedster in training and lived with her mom Iris West-Allen and best friend Caitlin Snow. They're good 'parents', when they don't act like children and argue about how Nora should act.

Back to the peaceful moments Nora experienced in her room. She woke up late, but this was necessary - she had vacation, and sometimes even a speedster in training needed some time to gather new strength. Somehow, she slept more when the stupid alarm didn't go insane. She stayed in bed for a while, but eventually decided that she had to get up. Nora left the warmth of the sheets and stood in her nightdress in front of her clothes. Slowly she striped out of her nightie and looked in the mirror. She liked the view of her body, and of course she knew how to make herself relax. She ran her hands tenderly over her growing breasts and down to her crotch. She liked to touch her sensitive parts, and eagerly awaited her full physical development. In reflex, one of her fingers entered her magical garden, and started to move slowly around. The pleasure she felt was quite good. But she shortly stopped and looked to her normal clothes. "Not now!" she said to herself as she dressed.

As soon as she opened the door she could hear that Caitlin and Iris were in full action. Each morning the same scene - one of them starts a quarrel, and it gets out of control. Nora did what she could to calm them, but mostly without success, and so they kept on fighting. But this time they pissed Nora off. In particular, when Iris threw a glass of orange juice in Nora's face.

She yelled, and for a short moment there was silence in the kitchen. Both of them had fixed their attention on Nora, standing dripping in the middle of the kitchen... But then it started again, both yelling back and forth. But now, Nora was really angry. She ran into the Speed Force and started to time travel. She never noticed that she could affect the present in a bad way as she looked through it, searching for the moment before the arguing. Then she found something there that really grabbed her attention - a way that turns hostile enemies into loving friends. She thought a little bit and then started exploring it further.

"Think about the consequences, Nora." Barry had told her about time travel.

"What's that worst that can happen? It can't be as bad as all this." she said.

First there was nothing, but a moment later, a glowing green portal opened, and appeared back in the hallway. Then there was silence.

Nora ran quickly back to the room. The first thing she noticed was that they had stopped fighting. They kept up a normal, quiet conversation. And Nora felt as though a weight had been lifted from her heart. "So, you have stopped the fight?" she asked, and both answered with a happy "yes". But Iris's look was filled with something that scared Nora a bit - something strange and new. But she put it out of her mind.

After that she took her stuff and went out to shop in town. A whole day went by before Nora returned home. The sun sent her last rays to light the day. It was quiet, and even outside it was impossible to imagine what was happening at the house.

Nora opened the door and was impressed - there were no signs of fighting or squabbling. Happy, she took something to eat and walked tiredly to her room.

Quickly, she was gone to the land of dreams, only to be awakened by something strange. Caitlin and Iris, both naked in her bed - lying close and working on the tender body of hers. Nora felt Iris and Caitlin's lips on her sensitive nipples, which grew hard as rocks. She moaned and tried to stop them, but as Caitlin started to insert her fingers into Nora's wet pussy, she lay back and let them keep on working. The only thing in her mind beyond the pleasure was one thought - the portal. It was the portal that had turned Iris and Caitlin into nymphomaniac lesbians. But it was too late to do anything for now. She was trapped in pleasure and joy.

She cried out as she reached her first orgasm. Caitlin and Iris kept working, but in a new way. Iris liked Nora's soaked pussy, and Caitlin offered her cock to young speedster. Nora started to suck the cock, and with each bob of her head, her lips and face grew more covered with Caitlin's precum. The only thing that Caitlin could do was moan and scream through her many orgasms. Then they switched again - now Iris was on the top, and Caitlin's face was between Nora's legs. She enjoyed each climax, and started working her mouth all over Iris's cock. This continued for more than four hours. After that they relaxed, or better, Nora tried to relax. Noticing this, Caitlin and Iris, still horny as hell, kissed each other. Then their gazes fell on Nora again, and both started to smile wickedly. With a strange movment of hands, they undressed and placed Nora between them. Caitlin entered the young speedster in her ass, and Iris entered the soaked pussy of her daughter. They both thrust in at the same instant, and took the virginity from both holes. Nora let out a scream of pain but was stopped by Iris's love juice-covered lips. And as she calmed down, they both started to move in a rhythm - in and out, in and out. It still hurt Nora, but slowly she started to enjoy it. The feeling of being totally filled thrilled her. She moaned and cried from pleasure as she hit orgasm after orgasm. And then, she rapidly fell asleep. This was too much for her, and her body was totally burned out.

When she woke up later that day, she thought that it was just a dream, only she find that the sheets were covered with her blood and soaked with female juices. She knew that this was not a dream - it was reality. She was still weak, and even when she had the power to stand she could not escape her nymphomaniac friends, who still wanted a taste of her. They worked her over for fourteen joyous and orgasm-packed days. By then, Nora could not stand it any longer - she was the main part of their actions. And when they were not playing with her, they played with each other.

Nora wanted more. She was so horny that she grabbed both cocks and shoved them into her holes.

"Fuck me mom!" she screamed. "You too Caitlin. Fill me up with your cum loads."

At that time, all three girls came together. Caitlin came in Nora's ass and Iris came in Nora's pussy.

Some time later, the three of them were sleeping together in Nora's bed.

To be continued.