Nora's Fantasy Ch. 01: The Dream

Story Info
Nora has a wet dream that gets her kinda hot.
895 words
3.7
11.2k
12
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day at STAR Labs. Team Flash had been backed up by the loss of their satellites and there was still Cicada to deal with. Still, the team was working very hard.

"What time is it, Cisco?" Asked the man in the red uniform.

"Barry, we have been working on trying to get the satellites back up and running since Tuesday. And I am exhausted." Cisco said.

A beautiful brown-haired light-skinned woman wearing jeans and a sweater with a lab coat walked over to the monitors and examined them.

"Cisco's right, Barry. We are exhausted. We have been working on trying to locate Cicada for weeks." she said.

Barry nodded and smiled at her.

"I know, Caitlin. And I understand that you both require a break, but we need to catch Cicada so that Nora can return to the future," he replied. "By the way, where is Nora?"

Cisco headed out the building and shouted to those behind him, "She headed home right after the last battle against Block."

Meanwhile, at Barry and Iris's house, Nora was getting ready to go to bed.

"Holy schrap, what a long day," Nora commented with a sigh, feeling so glad that the day was over.

Suddenly, her mind started to wander to different people who she called friends. First Lia, next Lyla, then her mother Iris and finally Caitlin. In her mind, Caitlin looked so beautiful and amazing, but Nora knew that this feeling wasn't proper.

"What is happening to me, why am I thinking about Caitlin like this?" she asked herself.

Normally Nora's thoughts about these people were strictly viewed as friends, but this was very different. And kind of hot. In her mind, Caitlin was wearing a long, black skirt and a navy blue sweater. To Nora, Caitlin was an excellent teammate and a true friend. In her mind, however, Caitlin looked super hot and sexy.

"What an excellent view..." Nora moaned.

Nora had been initially lying in her bed by herself. Now, she was running her hands up and down her own body. She moaned softly as she traced her body, starting with her breasts, then her tummy, then her hips, next her bum, and finally her pussy.

"I can't stop myself; this feels sooooo good..." she moaned in a low, seductive whisper as she slipped one hand down her pants.

Then Nora began to rub her pussy slowly and carefully. She couldn't believe that she was doing this, playing with herself to the thought of Caitlin. Suddenly, Mind Caitlin (Nora's mental image of Caitlin) turned around and smiled at her.

"Well well well, what do we have here, a naughty little speedster." Mind Caitlin said.

Nora then saw herself in her own mind, walking into the room. Unlike herself, who was wearing pjs, Mind Nora was wearing a red and white striped shirt underneath a denim jacket and cozy, form-fitting pants. Mind Nora walked over to Mind Caitlin and hugged her.

"I missed you so much, Caitlin." Mind Nora whispered into Mind Caitlin's ear.

They then kissed each other on the lips passionately for an hour. Their hands roamed up and down each other's bodies. Mind Caitlin slipped her hand down Mind Nora's pants and started rubbing her pussy. Mind Nora slipped her hand down Mind Caitlin's skirt and found a hard member.

"Is that a cooking spoon or are you just happy to see me?" Mind Nora asked.

Mind Caitlin smiled and kissed her forehead. "Why don't you find out for yourself?" she replied.

Mind Nora dropped to the floor and yanked Mind Caitlin's skirt down as well. This revealed Mind Caitlin's blue panties and her huge cock behind them. Mind Nora then pulled down the panties and out popped the cock. Mind Nora looked up at Mind Caitlin's face and smiled.

"Go ahead, baby." Mind Caitlin urged with a beaming face. Mind Nora nodded and began to suck on Mind Caitlin's cock. Mind Caitlin moaned softly as she was getting the best form of love from her best friend's daughter.

"Ooh, baby. you are doing so good," she said as she patted Mind Nora on the head. "Why don't you play with yourself while you're blowing me?" She suggested.

Mind Nora nodded and slipped her hands down her pants and began fingering herself with one hand and rubbing her body with the other hand. As she did that, Mind Caitlin grabbed Mind Nora's head and started thrusting her cock in and out of her mouth.

"Come on baby, keep going." Mind Caitlin encouraged, "I want both of us to cum at the same time."

During this time, the real Nora was finger fucking herself like crazy.

Mind Caitlin and Real Nora screamed as they both came at the same time.

"I'm sooooooo close. Oh fuck Caitlin, I love you. I'm cuuummimg."

"I'm sooooooo close. oh fuck Nora, I love you. I'm cuuummimg."

Mind Caitlin released Mind Nora's head and she pulled out of her mouth. The two of them kissed so that Mind Caitlin could taste herself from Mind Nora's mouth.

"That was amazing." Mind Nora said with a smile. Mind Caitlin smiled back and patted the 30-year-old speedster on the head.

"Maybe we can do this for real next time," she finally said with a contented and knowing smile parting her face into two.

To be continued