Nora's Naked Day Ch. 01

Story Info
Nora tries something new, and is met with humiliating risk.
823 words
3.64
27.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora was a rather quiet type of girl. She spoke little, and barely moved her lips when conversing. Ever since she was little, she had fit into the "quiet girl" cliche. Her long, black hair was elegant, but didn't do much to help her stand out. She was of normal height, but thin, with long legs that were always covered by a dark pair of skinny jeans. Her curves were nice - her back was especially good-looking. However, because of her shy personality, no one really noticed it. Nora, if anyone had bothered to pay attention to her, ranked among one of the prettiest girls at the university.

Nora shared a dorm bedroom with one other person - a friendly, more outgoing girl named Natalie. Natalie was taller, curvier, and more upfront than her docile roommate. She had blonde hair and hazel eyes, which leaped back and forth whenever she got excited (which, of course, was rather often.)

The dormitories were set up so that males and females had different buildings. At the end of each floor, was a public bathroom, with showers and toilets. Nora preferred using these to bathe during the earliest parts of the morning or late at night, to avoid revealing her body to other people.

One morning, Nora had woken up extra early to take her morning shower. She got up, stretched, and assembled together all her supplies - a large towel for her body, a smaller one for her hair, a brush, soap, shampoo, conditioner, and lastly, a change of clothes, which consisted of a pair of skinny, but modest black jeans, a white tank-top, a white bra, a white pair of panties, and a grey sweater.

With all these in hand, she trotted softly to the end of the hall in her pajamas and hopped in the shower stall farthest from the entrance. Luckily for her, no one else was using the bathroom. After all, the public showers didn't offer much for modesty. Each stall had one curtain that could be pulled open or closed quite easily. The larger problem however, was the size of the curtain. On either side of the screen, there were six inch gaps in between the curtain and the tile. Nora couldn't help but feel exposed.

Nevertheless, she turned on the hot water, set her things on the nearby bench, and stripped to nothing before hopping in to rinse.

Once she had gotten more comfortable, Nora began to start enjoying the sensation of the droplets striking her chest. The water would cascade down onto her, washing away the soap she rubbed into her soft skin, forming little rivulets on the curves of her body. Anna's breasts weren't huge, but they were a nice shape, with lovely brown nipples. Her pubic hair was dark black, like her hair, and it looked utterly beautiful trimmed. She washed herself down there, and let out a little moan - a brief glimpse of excitement. It was an accident, and Nora was grateful no one was sharing the room with her to hear her pleasure.

For the next five minutes, Nora continued to relish the sweet feeling of the water on her elegant frame.

And then, she was in darkness. The lights had gone out. Startled, Nora paused. She suddenly became dramatically aware of her lack of clothing and cover. Her body crouched down to give her some sense of cover.

But after about thirty seconds of waiting, Nora realized just how silly she was behaving. The room was dark - she had all the cover she needed! She got back up and turned the water back on.

"Wow" Nora thought, "Even if I was out in the middle of the bathroom, no one would be able to tell I was naked! It's so dark, how could they tell?"

Mysteriously enamored by this idea, Nora shut the water off again and stepped out of the stall. She grabbed her towel, but didn't use it cover herself. Instead, she just stood there, with her arms at her sides.

It felt good. The cool air on her skin tingled, and something deep inside of her tingled too.

"This is.. kind of exciting" Nora said.

Not believing she had just said this, Nora clenched the towel tighter.

"Wait, no. Come on. You're Nora! The shy awkward girl who refused to stand out or do things for attention. You play it safe! You stay in the shadow. You have to stay in the dark."

A sudden rush ran through the young woman's body. An electric impulse took hold of her. Her body was making a demand.

"Stay in the dark.. hmmm."

Before she knew it, Nora had wrapped her towel around her torso. She swiftly reached for her panties and bra, bundling them up in one hand. Then, she walked to the door, pulled on the handle, and walked outside.

She was met with darkness. But that wouldn't last long.