Nora's New Role

Story Info
Nora looking to be promoted finds herself in a different role.
3.3k words
4.3
22.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora was desperate for a promotion at work. She knew it would not be easy, several colleagues were far more experienced, but she was willing to do whatever it takes. That included brown nosing her snooty bitch of a boss Ms. Tori.

Ms. Tori had a reputation as a hard ass, and Nora was a little intimidated whenever she was called into the 40-something year old woman's office.

At 24 Nora was a bright eyed junior and eager to step up into a management role, so she had pleaded with Ms. Tori for a meeting, turning on her charm and even flirting a little with the older woman after hearing a rumor the older manager might be into woman. Nora certainly was not, with a long-term boyfriend, but she was not opposed to wiggling her ass a little to get her way. Still, she was nervous, she did not want to mess up this chance to give her career a real jump start.

Nora walked to Ms. Tori's office at 5:30pm as the rest of the office emptied. She walked past her office friend Lara's desk, who ushered a 'good luck' Nora's way as the girl walked by.

At 5:31pm Nora knocked on Ms. Tori's office door, and heard the curt response.

"Come in."

Nora slowly opened the door to see the woman at her desk, dressed in a very formal business dress, no cleavage showing, skirt to her lower thigh, hair tied up in a bun. Ms. Tori was all professional. Nora opted to wear a floral summer dress, letting her cleavage show a little and the shorter hem revealing her toned thighs (something Nora was proud of).

"You're late, sit down while I finish this report."

Nora went to argue that it was only a minute, but thought better of it and sat there, fidgeting as doubt crept in as the woman ignored her. 'Whatever it takes Nora, you got this' she mentally told herself.

When Ms. Tori finally looked at her Nora felt those ice blue eyes penetrating her soul.

"Well, what is it girl? I'm very busy with this hiring for a new team manager."

This was it, Nora thought, her little speech all prepared.

"I'm... um... here actually about that. I've got great people skills, I'm always getting my work done, I have a track reco-" Nora was cut off just as she was finding her feet with the conversation.

"Oh please spare me the drivel. Nora isn't it? Look, I need someone with experience, but not only that, someone who can follow my instructions to the letter. It's vitally important and you couldn't even turn up to this meeting on time."

Nora held back the tears, she had to be strong, even if this was not going how she wanted it to. "I- I can follow instructions... and - what I lack in experience I make up for... in enthusiasm." Nora was desperate to salvage this, and in a last ditch attempt she pushed her chest out, hoping the woman might at least be bi and find Nora's breasts appealing enough.

To Nora's surprise Ms. Tori's glare softened. Maybe the older bitch was a dyke after all thought the young girl, who put on her best pleading face.

"Hmm. I'm not sure. But, I am willing to give you a chance. I am throwing a party tonight, with myself and a few of the big clients. If you can turn up, follow instructions and show me some of that... enthusiasm, I might be willing to consider you for the role." Ms. Tori looked Nora up and down as she said this, seeming to admire the younger woman's body.

Nora couldn't believe it, had her plan worked? Only a tiny bit of flirting, she could handle a party, wooing clients was second nature, the girl was filled with fresh hope.

"Oh yes, of course, whatever it takes Ms. Tori"

"We shall see" said Ms. Tori, with a wicked grin. "Be at my address at 8pm sharp tonight, you can get it from my secretary. Now scurry along girlie, and wear something... enthusiastic." The woman winked at Nora as she enunciated that last word.

Oh god, thought Nora, she really is gay, but she was prepared for that. Whatever it takes, that job would be hers, but she gulped at the thought of this woman leering over her.

Nora rushed home and prepared, she showered and did her hair and make-up perfect. Then put on a black dress that came down to her thigh, it was incredibly revealing, cutting a low cleavage and leaving plenty of Nora's leg on show. She would have to be careful bending over so as to not reveal the lace pink panties she had on underneath. Slipping into a black pair of 4 inch strappy stilettos that were out of her comfort zone in height, she called an Uber and headed to Ms. Tori's house, determined not to be late.

Nora's Uber pulled up at 7:50, tipping the driver she slipped out the cab, holding on to her dress to avoid it riding up, and knocked on the door.

Ms. Tori opened it and looked the girl up and down, her stare almost predatory. The woman was dressed incredibly different, her auburn hair down, with a sleek red dress that hugged her figure, and her cleavage on full display. Nora's jaw almost dropped as she noticed the thigh high red leather heeled boots the woman was wearing and had to compose herself seeing her boss wearing this... overly sexual outfit. Nora feared she might be getting in above her head.

"Well girl, get in. I did say 8pm sharp, so you're going to have to do better than this start if we are going to consider you for a new role, early is not much better than late, when I expect you to follow precise instructions."

This bitch, thought Nora - she's clearly on a power trip, but Nora bit her tongue. "Yes Ms. Tori, sorry." It was all Nora could muster as she hurried inside after the host.

The start of the evening went by non-eventful. Nora was a bit miffed that she was being treated like a servant though, having to fetch Ms. Tori and her guests (mostly CEOs and directors of her agencies clients) new glasses of wine or champagne, taking coats as they arrived to hang on the rack and generally just stay close to Ms. Tori as she shmoozed her guests. Ms. Tori did allow Nora a few drinks, but was specific about the wine the girl could drink, and would watch intently to ensure the girl finished it quickly to return to her duties. At 10pm, Nora was at least feeling a buzz from the glasses she had been allowed to consume, but she was permitted (or rather, forced) to drink more as the party settled in the spacious lounge area, many of the guests now seated, with ice buckets of champagne prepared so she no longer had to top up wine every 5 minutes.

Once Nora had brought out the last of the champagne and checked the guests were happy (why were all the men and women leering at her? Was her dress really that revealing?), Ms. Tori pulled Nora aside to the master bedroom upstairs, before leaving for a moment. Nora heard muffled cheering from downstairs before Ms. Tori returned.

"You've performed well enough tonight Nora, but I don't think you are ready for the duties this new role requires. So you are free to take your leave for the evening." Ms. Tori was dismissive, and Nora felt deflated. How could this woman use her as a servant and then just dismiss her? This bitch, this nasty old woman. Nora felt her lip tremble. The alcohol now coursing through her veins gave her the confidence to say something, even if she was not sure what to say. She needed this promotion; she had come too far now not to leave with it.

"No please, give me a chance, I am ready for the new role and duties I promise. Whatever it takes, please."

Ms. Tori took a step closer to the girl, her stature towering over the shorter, younger girl.

"Perhaps I do have a role for you. Should you wish to undertake a performance appraisal right now. Should you at any point back out, I will see your resignation from the company on my desk tomorrow morning. I have plenty of reasons NOT to employee a tardy girl like you, let alone promote one. Especially after that mistake on the Gamble & Mason contract that cost us thousands."

For Nora things were going from bad to worse. Ms. Tori knew about the mistake, somehow it had been traced back to Nora, even months afterwards. She couldn't afford to lose this job. The wine made it so hard to think, what could a performance appraisal mean? Right here, in the woman's bedroom, Nora had a pretty good idea.

If it meant she got to not only keep her job, but also get a new role out of it, could she do it?

Whatever it takes, Nora silently reminded herself.

"Okay... I'll... do it." Nora said, her lip trembling.

Ms. Tori brushed aside the hair from Nora's cheek, her lips inches from Nora's face.

"Good, now strip." Ms. Tori sat on the edge of the bed, her gaze boring into Nora, who began to slowly undress.

"Make it sexy" said Ms. Tori in a disappointed tone "Remember this is a performance review"

Nora took the hint. She closed her eyes, imagining it was her boyfriend on the bed, swaying her hips as she unzipped the dress, peeling it off while bending at the hips.

"Good girl" whispered Ms. Tori as she admired the curves on the girl as the dress was removed and her flesh was exposed, and Nora could not help but blush.

A wooping cheer from downstairs broke Nora's concentration, and she looked at the door.

"Don't mind them, I've provided them with their usual entertainment, they won't disturb us" reassured Ms. Tori.

Nora's head was buzzing from the wine, she willed herself on, knowing now what was at stake. Ms. Tori had to remind her she wanted everything gone but the stilettos, and so she unclasped her lacy pink bra, and Nora leaned over to allow her boss to ogle her supple breasts. Nora was not sure if it was the wine or just her managing to think of her boyfriend, but she could feel an arousal in her growing, even if it was a performance for her boss. Then she got bold, imagining her boyfriend, she stepped close to Ms. Tori, turning her back to the old pervert and bending over - giving the woman a good view of her shapely ass as she jiggled it... letting the lace panties fall to the floor as she stepped out of them, stumbling a little from the height of her heels.

Nora turned around and caught a gasp in her throat at the sight of Ms. Tori, legs now lewdly spread, showing off her own matching red lace underwear, a clear wet patch in the crotch, a well-manicured finger deftly rubbing up and down the material. Nora blushed, brought back to the reality by the sight before her.

"My such a natural, I think we might have a role for you after all Nora." Ms. Tori purred this hungrily, as she eyed the young girl up and down. "Now my feet do so ache from these boots. Do be a doll and remove them so you can massage me properly."

Nora hesitated, but remembered her job and goals, and dropped to her knees obediently, glad to be given a less sexual task to perform. One after another she unzipped the boots, and once both were off she began to rub her hands over the sole of Ms. Tori's left foot, focusing on it in an attempt to ignore the rest of the woman's body that seemed so aroused for her.

"No dear, use that pretty mouth, I want to feel that tongue." The woman wiggled her toes invitingly. Nora could smell the sweat from hours of being trapped in leather, but the thought of losing her job spurred her on again, and for the first time in her life she licked someone else's foot.

Ms. Tori was now barking orders quickly under her breath, Nora unable to ignore the woman's hand rubbing at her own crotch as the young girl followed the orders, sucking on toes (with matching red nail polish naturally), licking along the bottom of Ms. Tori's foot, and kissing, soft sensual kisses all over.

When both feet were worshiped to a satisfactory level Nora looked up again, and immediately regretted it. The perverted kinky old bitch was holding a phone in one hand, filming the younger woman's submission, while her other hand was occupied rubbing through her panties.

"mmm darling that was wonderful. Don't worry your little appraisal footage is just between us two, so long as you keep up your performance." Ms. Tori winked at the girl. "Now close your eyes and open wide, I have a present for you."

Nora obeyed, her world whirring before her, then she felt the slimy digits of the woman enter her mouth, coated in the woman's arousal from her masturbation.

"Suck them clean Nora, there's a good girl." Nora blushed, her chest turning bright red at the new commands. Nora began to mentally prepare herself for what was surely to come, as the woman removed her fingers, wiping them on the submissive girl's cheek.

Nora went to close her mouth but was quickly chided "ah ah I didn't say to close your mouth silly, that was not your present. Eyes closed." Nora obeyed.

The next thing she felt was a metal item forced into her mouth, and she let out a gargled gasp at the steel instrument now forcing her mouth open, as the ring gag was then secured around her head.

"mmm perfect, now sit on the bed while we finish getting you ready." Ms. Tori helped Nora to her feet, before placing her on the bed. The woman then walked to a wardrobe and pulled out a long length of rope, before returning and quickly going to work securing Nora's hands behind her back and then roping up the girl's body, making a harness that secured the girl so her arms were useless and rope now dug into her exposed pussy, a knotted thread rubbing against her sex with every movement. Nora let out a soft moan, which caused Ms. Tori to smile.

"Wonderful, such an obedient little thing aren't you Nora. I do look forward to seeing how much more enthusiasm you can bring to the team."

Nora knew what that meant. This was not to be a one off. Could this woman just use her to get off and be done with it already?

As if reading her thoughts Ms. Tori pushed the girl back off the bed, holding a length of the rope now secured to Nora's body.

"Of course, I would be a terrible boss if I didn't ensure that anyone applying for a new role got the full approval of the clients she will be... serving." Ms. Tori let the sentence hang in the air as Nora's alcohol fuddled brain processed it and a look of fear swept over her. Surely... she couldn't be serious. Nora was now beginning to panic, trying to think of a way out of this, but there was no reasoning while gagged. Sure she could kick up a fuss, but she knew that would just end in her unemployment, and now this woman had videos too. Nora did nothing, as she was lead from the relative safety of the room she once feared the most entering, to the stairway, where she could now hear the group of 10 or so clients downstairs apparently still enjoying themselves even without the host.

Nora was lead to the doorway of the lounge by Ms. Tori who kept the girl just out of view, pushing a firm hand on the girls head until she knelt on the hard wood floor.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am glad to see you are enjoying the entertainment provided, but I must interrupt for a special announcement" Ms. Tori seemed to revel in the dramatic, leaving a pause as eyes turned to her from whatever the entertainment inside had been.

"As you know" she continued, content she had the room's attention "my oh so compliant secretary is leaving at the end of the month to join our good friends at Reticule Harmonics" this was met by a chorus of playful boos and jeers.

"Not to worry though, I am sure Ms. Parker will be happy to arrange a few parties of her own for those who miss my dear juicy Lucy's company" with this Nora recognised the voice of Ms. Parker, global CEO of Reticule Harmonics reply with "but of course" to which the group let out more cheers and applause. Juicy Lucy... is that what Ms. Tori called her secretary Lucy Mears? Nora was beginning to panic at what she might see in that room as her head began to put two and two together.

"Fortunately, I've managed to find a wonderful replacement... and I must say she's even dumber, more eager and sluttier than little Juicy down there. So please, give a very warm welcome to my new slave slut secretary, Ms. Nora Robinson!"

Nora's world was spinning as she felt the rope tug into her skin. As she hobbled into the room to stop from toppling over, the jeers seemed almost distant as her head felt dizzy. The sight of her boss' secretary Lucy Mears naked save a collar and leash, a toy buried in her bottom, as she serviced Steve Linton, Director of Linton Travel's throbbing cock with eagerness, not even turning to see Nora enter, no doubt so well trained in her service from years of parties like this one.

Nora felt Ms. Tori's scarlet coated lips next to her ear and the whispered commands made her shake.

"See little slut, I found the perfect little role for you, as my secretary and fuck toy. You're going to keep our clients happy tonight, and then, if you do a good job you can keep me happy later. If you're a very lucky girl you'll come in tomorrow morning to see a new contract on your desk for your new role, replacing Lucy when she leaves next month. Who knows, if you manage to keep yourself from being fired I might just keep all your little secrets safe until I sell you on like I did with Lucy, understand?"

Nora nodded, tears welling in her eyes as hands began to grope her and she fell down next to Lucy, looking up at the woman who she was about to replace, just as the girl coughed and spluttered, gagging on Mr. Linton's cock as he came. Lucy pulled back, trying to swallow as Mr. Linton laughed, watching poor Lucy cough, his cum dripping from her mouth as she gasped for air. A small puddle splattered on the floor next to Nora's face. Before Nora could react the bare foot of Ms. Tori was on the back of her head. "Lick it up bitch, if my floorboards end up stained with dirty old man cum you can pay for the replacements.

By now probing fingers (Nora was not sure who's) had found their way into the girls tight pussy, their sensual touches, combined with the humiliating position ignited something dark within Nora, and even though it shamed her, she grew wet, much to the pleasure of the crowd now gathered around her.

"She's wet, the little slut is dripping" said someone behind her, as a thick rubber toy was pushed into her needy pussy. Nora moaned, and stuck her tongue out to lick Ms. Tori's floor clean of the sticky mess as camera phones flashed in her face.

Whatever it takes, Nora. Whatever it takes.

To be continued...