Normal as She Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
Sara test out her powers further at a supermarket.
2.6k words
4.23
10k
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the week after that night out went by... well, certainly not in a blur. If anything, Sara was more than a little jumpy and alert, waiting for the other shoe to drop. Or waiting to wake up to reality.

Of course, nothing that dramatic happened, if those could even be called dramatic. Life went on: she woke up each day, went to work, dealt with mundane bullshit, went home, ate, slept, wasted time on miscellaneous activities, not all necessarily in the same order each day.

She did, however, notice that she herself was a lot more jittery, jumping at the slightest of unexpected events. Yet paradoxically none of the people she regularly interacted noticed the change, or if they had they certainly acted no different. Even Kevin, who, admittedly unknowingly, started this chain of events, did not remark upon her changes in behavior at work. Chitchat about random trivia at length during those impromptu breaks.

As the day came and went, Sara began to question herself once again. Were those events on that night really the results of potentially supernatural forces, or merely a series of extremely unlikely coincidences? Did it even happen at all, or was it all just a dream? Wait a minute- the cum stains that she had to clean up the morning after certainly proved that something went down, but nothing exactly specific.

More maddening was the fact that outside of her memories (and the mess on the couch she had cleaned up) there wasn't anything in the way of tangible evidence: Nothing in even the local news, not a single whisper of gossip, not even any new urban legends. She had a few times considered going back to that gas station, but chickened out every time, out of cringe if nothing else.

She was not ready to relive those events, not even for a piece of mind. Or even finding out nothing had happened. It would be so embarrassing no matter what happened or happens, her mind would keep tabs if nothing else. That last part was the most important, even if the most invisible.

And on a Friday night those endless maddening thoughts and speculations chased endlessly in her mind as she laid on her couch, glad that the workweek was over, even if she managed to get even less work done than usual. Not to the point of missing deadlines or anything of course, but noticeable... or would have, under more normal circumstances.

But once again, no one noticed anything out of the ordinary.

She has to do something, something to prove to herself one way or the other. No matter how flimsy this 'proof' might be objectively, it would at least buy herself a peace of mind...

Or was that merely rationalization? The thought sent a shudder down her spine. She's not a pervert right? Not one of those degenerates that society looks down on...

But does that have to be the case? If she really has the power, then that means... Well, it certainly means that she should try... again? For the first time for real? Deja vu?

......​

It was slightly easier this time around to make the first steps, if only because half of her mind refused to believe this isn't the first time. However, the body remembers, and the physical sensations of the elements on her exposed body had a lessened effect. It was a sign alright, but she dismissed the thought quickly, as it felt to be too much gasping for straws.

As before, the few who were around the parking lot paid little heed to the jittery naked woman, once again clad in only a pair of loafers and carrying a handbag, making her way to her car, choosing to see what they wanted to see, or believing that it's all part of something planned, a porn shoot or whatnot. Most simply didn't see much of anything, as the darkness had already made its mark on the still early night. Yet in Sara's mind the eyes of the world were watching her every move even as a loud voice within endlessly repeated the mantra that everything's normal, and there's nothing out of the ordinary to be seen.

Only when she got in her car and shut the door did the nerves settle down, and she reassessed her situation in a manner less influenced by her overworked imagination. With a sigh of relief she sank into the car seat, then started the car and began driving.

The plan was simple. Just doing a little grocery shopping at the supermarket, and as always, simple does not mean easy. Of course there's easier and less risky things to do before trying something this drastic, such as the generic 'greet the delivery person in the nude' dare type of thing. Trouble with that is that, for her, that doesn't really happen: with meal prep a few times a week, there wasn't really the need to eat out or order delivery. It wasn't even a matter of savings, just a matter of taste and comfort. Not to mention that as always it wouldn't prove anything given how common that type of dares are.

On the flip side of course, is the need to make grocery shopping trips. More time consuming, more distance to cover, more public... which really, makes it the ideal excuse to test out.

At least, ideal in her mind, which certainly wasn't thinking too clearly since that fateful conversation at the office all those days ago. Or was it that incident at the gas station that may or may not have happened to awaken something more within her... She shuddered as the thought crossed her mind. It would be the worst of both worlds if it turns out that it was all in her head while developing an addiction that she cannot easily satisfy.

She had little time to dwell on those implications, as all too soon she had pulled into the parking lot of the supermarket. With a final sigh she unbuckled her seatbelt, opened the door, and stepped out, mustering all the fake confidence, because the real ones, as usual, are nowhere in sight.

As she walked into the front entrance of the supermarket the AC felt like a full body slap, especially after the walk through the parking lot went by a blur. Even normally the temperatures of supermarkets were already on the low side of things given their contents, and her state of undress along with her state of mind not making things better. The moment passed quickly, and she pushed forward, determined to do this after coming this far, and also because she does need to buy some groceries. The fig leaf of a reason seems so trivial and absurd, yet her mind clung onto it for dear life, as a chorus of voices in her head chanted ceaselessly, for self reassurance in more than one sense of the term.

Quickly she grabbed a cart and made her way further into the store, taking a right turn as the layout of the supermarket funneled her like any other customer. As a bonus though, it also shielded her somewhat from the checkout section, where any actual employees would be around at that time of the night, simple boredom from the employees themselves did the rest, as she caught glimpses of a lone cashier glued to the screen of his phone.

So off she went, first heading to the produce section. Almost immediately she froze in her tracks, as she saw one of the workers putting some vegetables back on one of the shelves. With a gulp she continued forward, it's time to find out, whatever that happens to be.

The worker quickly noticed the rather pretty naked lady with the shopping cart coming up next to him, and as Sara focused on his face she noticed a flurry of expressions shunted across his face: surprise, shock, the urge to take action, before setting in on mild indifference, a wait and see attitude, along with a hint of enjoyment, all topped off with a thin layer of confusion.

"Mam- you might want to be careful-" The man stammered out the warning, but it was too late: the little automatic mist sprayer activated, and quite a bit of it drifted onto Sara. It was far from the first time that she had been sprayed by those things, but in this case her particular state of undress and her jittery state of mind the effects of the droplets on her bare skin was amplified.

"Oh- that's a bit chilly." She said, faking a surprised tone of voice as she shuffled back a little bit. Yes, it was a different sensation due to the circumstances, but she also wanted- to have a little fun.

The new thought surprised herself. That even as she worried about all the consequences of following that harebrained hunch the lizard part of her brain was diving full force into perversion.

"Well, um, that's because you aren't wearing anything." The worker said, now looking somewhat embarrassed. The confusion remains on his face, as if a pretty lady doing her grocery shopping in the nude was just another mundane sight, yet something felt off still. "Can I help you with anything?" He asked, hoping that the offer won't be taken up, but also kinda hoping for an excuse to look some more.

"Um... uh, nothing really." Sara replied, as the more regular voices in her mind reassert themselves. "Just trying to make this shopping less boring I guess." The fake cute act was still pretty forced, but not as much as before.

The two part ways, for the moment at least, as the worker heads off to the back of the store and continues his work, while Sara continues her shopping, trying to maintain her focus on the shopping against the rising tide of horniness, being emboldened by the appearance that it was all working.

It was a losing fight, and as the minutes passed and no consequences occurred in the mostly empty supermarket, her perverted side finally won out. With one last look around, and seeing no one in sight, she took one of the cucumbers she had out of her shopping cart.

With her now growing confidence she slowly inserted a garden cucumber into her vagina, which was already rather wet from her increased arousal. Soon thoughts of shopping, fears of consequences, and even the whole thing about testing out that theory as pleasure consumed her, the naughtiness of it all only amplifying the feelings.

After some time she finally hit an orgasm, and only by hanging on to her shopping cart did Sara stop herself from falling on her butt. As her vision cleared she saw both the worker who talked to her previously, and what appeared to be the shift manager. Both standing in front of her with some very interesting expressions. It was also that point when the cucumber finally slid out of her coochie, hitting the floor with a soft thud, not that anyone really noticed it at the time.

Once again, the reality of what she has done slammed into Sara at full speed, sobering her up as if someone dumped a bucket of ice water on her. As the familiar realization sets in she gauges her options of fight, flight, deer in the headlights fright, or just hide away from reality altogether. With all those competing voices in her head she didn't even notice the changes of facial expressions on the two men as waves of competing and contradicting thoughts also consumed them as well.

As the seconds ticked by Sara finally decided on standing her ground and hoping for the best, gambling on the impossible. After all, if it falls flat she can still try one of the other more normal choices.

The store manager was the first to speak. "Mam- you have to buy that. I mean, we can't take it back." He stammered, pointing at the cucumber, still slick with Sara's juices. "And please use the self checkout." He added quickly, as if embarrassed to have to state the obvious that others already knew.

Sara couldn't believe it. It really worked. Or something like it. Whatever it is it looks like she'll actually get away with her escapades once again.

"Of course of course." She quickly nodded while squatting down to pick up the cucumber, giving them a rather nice view of her slit. Whatever the real reason, she was certainly going to take the opportunity to get out while she can. "Sorry for causing a disturbance."

"Not at all." The worker brushed off with a fake casualness. "It's just a boring night and we thought you needed some help." He explained, as though they were merely responding to someone accidentally making a small mess, which in a twisted sense of reality was exactly the situation.

And with that the two men went off, leaving Sara alone stewing in her realization. She got away with it, and the last time probably happened, and that it probably wasn't just a fluke. Even if it's all a series of coincidences the streak is so long now that she might as well take it for granted.

......​

After that excitement, the rest of the shopping went by rather mundanely, with her trying to remain focused on the actual shopping and acting normal. The store employees were oddly helpful, as when she was at the self checkout one of them made his way to her to help with putting in the code for the vegetables. She at first thought it was he was using it as an excuse to enjoy the view closer but then noticed the cleaning stuff he had at one of his hands. She was actually mildly disappointed when, after she bagged her groceries, he began to clean the self checkout terminal, mostly ignoring her.

Normality can be a double edged sword at times, and now seemingly safely out of danger, she felt the other edge keenly.

After that it was even less to be described. The warm night breeze that hit her as she exited the supermarket was much welcomed, and the drive back was as normal as if she was fully clothed. It was only when she got back to her apartment and put away the groceries did it all hit her, and she had just enough time to make it before crashing on the couch, and quickly drifted off to sleep.

------​

The morning after brought with it a mixed bag of feelings as a still very naked Sara woke up at the crack of dawn, though she couldn't exactly tell with the blinds over the window. As she sat up on the couch her mind played back the events of the night before.

It was crazy, reckless, stupid... yet...

She grabbed her handbag and fished out her cellphone, and after plugging it into a charger began to surf through her social media. To her relief there had been no sign of any outrage or talk of her previous night's action and also she noted nothing about the previous escapade before that. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean there was nothing, just nothing she could see yet, but it's a good sign.

Another piece of evidence that suggests it wasn't all just in her head. Or rather, what's in her head has quite a bit of reach outside of it.

It was all still quite ridiculous, but no longer something she could easily just dismiss as silly day dreams.

Quite a big thing to dwell on.