North to Alaska Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck drove our home on wheels, the one we fitted out at the army-navy store in San Angelo. We had metal plates and cups, a cheap enameled steel frying pan, percolator and pot. We had blankets and four sleeping bags, two regular and two mummies. A single burner Coleman stove and a lantern and two big water cans.

It was two hours to Lemmon, the last town in South Dakota, where we fueled the truck up. We found a diner and stopped for breakfast. We sat next to each other on the same side of the booth and we snuggled as we drank coffee and ate fried eggs and potatoes. Sprinkling powdered dried jalapeno on the potatoes intrigued our waitress, so along with a tip Chuck left one of his cousin Hector's cards for her.

Chuck continued driving after our break and we passed through Reeder where we grabbed a couple burgers. I was hungry. Chuck teased me about being pregnant and I asked him if he would like that. He rubbed my non-pregnant belly lovingly and said very much, just as soon as we could afford to raise a child. "Oh great!" I thought; I may not have any eggs left the way the economy was doing. Lenny said Alaska was really booming, I hoped so. With Chuck I could have a real family, one filled with love.

I really did want to eliminate the possibility of drama in Jumano, and I was a chicken. Chuck picked me up in the Cutlass like he had so many times before. My parents thought it was cute that I went to church with my boyfriend on Sunday mornings. They never went, they didn't have the time. They had a strict schedule to adhere to, get drunk, pass out, wake up hungover, repeat. It was only Tuesday, they may not have noticed if I had come home or not yet.

We fueled again in the town of New England, three hours north of Lemmon. I took the wheel driving three hours through Williston and past the National Park named for Teddy Roosevelt. We had an early dinner at a barbeque place that we saw along the road after getting gas in the biggest town we would pass through between Amarillo and Regina.

That first Sunday in August when I left, the vehicle titles had already been exchanged and the licence plates swapped. It was Todd's Cutlass Chuck picked me up in. We left town in a truck my parents had never seen. I had taken an item or two over to the service station Todd owned every day for the past week until the small wardrobe and the shelf in the camper were half full.

It would take them a week to figure that out if they tried. When they did, it wouldn't matter because I was a legal adult on Wednesday. I could go where I pleased, when I pleased and with whom I pleased. Once I was there, I could do as I pleased to please him. It was my right, even if I was too scared to tell mommy and daddy that was what I had chosen to do.

Two hours later, Chuck drove through Fortuna, the last US town before entering Canada. We showed the Mountie our driver's licences and the trucks vehicle registration and we were cordially welcomed to 'the great white north.' We stopped at a corner gas station in Dog River Saskatchewan to fuel up and soon we were in Regina our destination for the day.

We were tired and sweaty and sticky and dispensed with the ritual of undressing each other for this night. We got the air-conditioner up and running. Wow... This hotel had a air-conditioner, such a luxury. We got the sheets pulled back for later and our clothes off. Then we got into the shower together.

With the warm water cooling our bodies we lathered each other and washed our hormone infused flesh. Kissing and nibbling on each others necks, mouths, arms, shoulders, bellies in the process. We lathered one another's hair. When Chuck went to wash my pubic hair, I took his hand and rinsed the shampoo away in the stream. Then I held his hand to my steaming pubis.

I gently guided his hand, slipping two of his fingers inside of my blood engorged vagina while two rested atop my equally swollen labia. I wordlessly guided him deeper as I started rcockin his hand to and fro. He was pushing my sensitised flesh against other sensitised flesh and I was getting very light headed. I move my hand from his and held tight to him as he induced my first orgasm or the night,

He turned the water off and once I could walk we went over to the bed after kinda sorta drying ourselves just a little. I had him lay on the bed face up and I got on my hands and knees straddling him with my mouth lined up with his penis, I played with the skin on his shaft as he hardened. I licked his head and down the bottom sensitive side of his shaft.

As I did this Chuck was playing with my hair, twirling on his fingers. Massaging my scalp saying to me without words how he was enjoying the beautiful feelings those many nerve endings were sending the pleasure center of his brain.

I used my mouth to surround his head and lick it and gently roll back his foreskin. Then I took his entire head in my mouth while sliding his shaft skin with my hand. Soon I was bobbing up and down, mouth and hand in unison and he was making cute little sounds that told me that he was really close.

So I pushed my mouth down hard upon my lover's beautiful penis trying unsuccessfully to get his nerve rich head into my throat but inducing such a sensation that he blew as I tried. I swallowed his beautiful gift to me and I licked his monderful appendage as it became semi-hard in the aftermath of his orgasm.

***

Thank you to my loving wife Lisa (CuteSlaveLisa) for, well just for everything.

aka Jamie

12