Northbound Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,393 Followers

"Ok get in here now. Hurry it's freezing!" Rachel shouted as Joe descended the steps right next to Lindsey. His cock even more on display as he maneuvered down the steps. Paul noticed Lindsey was incredibly intentional about not looking at him.

Conversation flowed again as the group hung out in the jacuzzi. It was obvious Lindsey was particularly interested in Joe as she carried on talking to him, seemingly very interested in what he had to say. Paul picked up on this, but didn't see it in any way alarming. Everyone was having a good time including him. At one point, Rachel and Joe got very close to each other and were talking very quietly. Rachel was giggling as Joe whispered in her ear. Things seemed to be heating up.

"Hey guys, we're gonna turn in," said Rachel and she lightly shoved Joe aside giving her some space. "It's been a long day and night,"

"Yeah, we're probably right behind you guys, go ahead."

Rachel and Joe ascended the steps. This time Lindsey didn't hide her gaze as she stared directly at Joe's penis. It looked even bigger than before, likely because he was growing an erection from whatever he and Rachel were up to. Paul and Lindsey hung back in the jacuzzi, talking, finishing their drinks before they too decided to head upstairs.

Paul laid in bed reading his phone while Lindsey finished up brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed. He could hear the other couple talking quietly and giggling through the walls. They were thin enough, he could almost make out what they were saying. Lindsey hopped into bed and snuggled up with Paul. As they lay in silence, the room was filled with the sound of Joe and Rachel next door.

"They're having fun, huh?" Lindsey asked as she snuggled up tighter with Paul.

Then after some silence, it started. Rachel and Joe's bed started rocking, slowly at first. Lindsey looked up at Paul, smiling. They knew what was happening next door. The rocking increased in pace and intensity. That's when they started to hear her.

"Oh, ohhh, ohhhhh," Rachel moaned, loud enough for everyone to hear. "Oh God, Joe... oh fuck, Joe... yes... ohhhh..."

Lindsey signed 'shh' by placing her index finger over her mouth as she fought back her giggles.

"Oh my God... ohhh fuck, it's so big... Oh my God, it's so big, Joe."

Paul and Lindsey clearly heard Rachel's declaration. But Lindsey didn't look at him or even acknowledge what she heard. She continued to snuggle with him as they listened to their weekend roommates have sex.

This went on for seemingly forever. Eventually, Lindsey and Paul grew tired enough they tried to get to sleep, but it was impossible with the constant banging and moaning from Rachel.

"Fuck, ruck, oh, fuck, yes, oh, fuck, fuck, YES, YES, OHHHH GOD JOE!!"

Clearly orgasming next door, Rachel's shouts filled the room. She was either too drunk or simply didn't care that anyone else heard her. Then the sound of a deep and and powerful grunt came as Joe reached orgasm too.

"Argggghhhhhhh!" he shouted as Rachel continued to moan over him. The two of them orgasmed together for a good fifteen seconds, before there was finally silence except for a very light giggling and talking.

Lindsey didn't say anything as she laid with her eyes closed. Paul could tell from her breathing that she wasn't asleep yet. She heard what he heard. He wondered if she heard the part about Joe being big. He wondered what she thought of that.

Even though he was rock hard, he tried to fight off the mental imagery of Rachel getting pounded by Joe's huge dick. In time, it worked as Paul drifted off to sleep.

Lindsey, eyes closed but still awake, pictured in her head what it must have been like for Rachel to have sex with Joe. She was screaming almost the whole time. She lost count how many times she guessed she orgasmed. She kept picturing what Joe's cock looked like, plunging in and out of Rachel. Images of him in a bathing suit, fixing the light, repeatedly flashed in her mind. She knew she was wet, but didn't dare touch herself. Eventually, she drifted off to sleep in her husband's arms.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,393 Followers
12