Northbound Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, Joe descended from the stairs, completely naked. Both women watched as he walked down. His long penis stole the show instantly with its rhythmic bouncing. He quietly took his seat in the same spot, put his legs up on the coffee table, and crossed his arms. "Still want no clothing right?"

"Yes," Lindsey answered. Joe raised his eyebrows. "Well, ok then Lindsey," he laughed. "Your wish is my command!"

The three of them spent the afternoon hanging around the house, watching TV and chatting. Lindsey had only limited interest to begin with in going to meet Paul for a few runs and now that Joe was flaunting his cock everywhere, she was certainly staying put. After a few hours, she figured Paul was expected home soon. She couldn't wait to see his face when he walks in. She hoped he wouldn't be upset but more so be interested in joining.

"I still can't believe you did porn, Joe," said Lindsey. "I mean, I can, clearly," (points to his penis) "but it's still just crazy to me."

"Thanks. Yeah, it was definitely an experience," Joe said as he picked up his penis, mindlessly. "Wouldn't change a thing though.

"So guys, I've been sitting here naked," he continued. "When are you two gonna join the fun?"

Lindsey hesitated and Joe picked up on his slightly inappropriate advance. "Linds, shit. I'm sorry. I didn't mean you. You know that. I was referring to my beautiful girlfriend over here who just so happens to be quite the exhibitionist at home."

"Hey! I showed my boobs yesterday. For a while!"

Joe wagged his penis teasingly. "Raaaacheeeellll, please get naked," he said in a high-pitched squeal. Lindsey cracked up. "Rach, I think it wants to see you."

"Fine. But only for him," she said as she pointed to Joe's cock. "Because it's he who I really care about. The rest? Meh, take it or leave it."

"Love you too sweetie."

Rachel stood up and cheerily removed her shirt in a kind of half strip tease motion. Her gorgeous, large breasts flopped out, held in place by her red lace bra. Rachel was in great shape, slim and tight. Despite her petite frame, her large breasts were magnificently prominent. She squeezed them together with her elbows and sexily looked at Joe. "Like what you see?"

Joe smiled and picked up his penis. He wagged it again. "Need the bra off too," he said again in the same goofy voice. "Ugh, it's coming Joe! I was trying to be all sexy and take my time." Rachel rolled her eyes and hastily took off her bra in one motion. Her boobs spilled out and were met with an applause and cat call from Lindsey. "Woo hooo, go girl!"

"Very nice," Joe agreed. "Lindsey would ya look at these tits on my girlfriend. What a masterpiece. But, Rach, babe. I'm completely naked and you're umm... well you're not."

"Everything??!" Rachel asked. Joe nodded. "It's only fair," he said as he pointed to his hardening cock. Lindsey smiled at Rachel. "He does have a point. But look, the desired effect is happening." Lindsey pointed towards Joe's stiffening cock. She guessed it to be at least eight inches and widening by the second.

Rachel slipped down her sweatpants and little red panties, revealing her thinly shaved crotch. She kept her legs tightly pressed together as not to reveal herself too quickly. She took a seat on the couch and crossed her legs. Her little foot with dark polish bounced in the air. "There we go!" she said presenting herself with her hands. "All naked."

"Well, now I'm overdressed," joked Lindsey as she admired Rachel's perfect body. "Once Paul gets here, maybe we'll join in on the fun."

"God you're beautiful," said Joe as he openly stroked his cock, staring at Rachel. "You both are of course, but Lindsey's spoken for." Lindsey blushed at the unexpected compliment. She watched Joe's hand openly as he slowly moved it up and down his nearly fully erect cock. She took special notice of the defined network of veins running down the entire shaft. Her pussy was already soaked.

"You're gonna get yourself in trouble over there again," Rachel warned as she smiled at Joe.

He took the hint and stopped stroking his dick. She was right, he probably could have cum again right there on the spot. He sat still, hands on both thighs, dick pointing directly up as he openly stared at Rachel's ample breasts.

"Joe, how many times have you seen her naked? And you still can't keep your eyes off her!"

Joe shrugged. "Do you blame me?"

"Of course not. Rachel's beautiful. And you two are so sweet together." Joe stood up and headed for the kitchen to fix the women something to eat. Lindsey watched him walk away before turning back to Rachel. She mouthed the words 'He Is So Big.' Rachel just smiled and nodded proudly.

"Can one of you guys give me a hand please?" called out Joe. Lindsey was the first to get up. "You sit. I'll help," she said as she headed for the kitchen. She found Joe with a bowl of popcorn and some cheese and crackers. He had cracked open a bottle of wine and was pouring three glasses.

"Why don't you come and grab these wine glasses and I'll get the rest," he said with his back to Lindsey. She spied on his tight and pale butt as his back was turned to her. Joe was incredibly muscular and Lindsey loved checking out his rear end. As she approached him, he spun around unexpectedly and almost crashed into Lindsey. She stopped as his throbbing cock jutted against her midsection. Joe immediately held the wine glasses out far so that they wouldn't spill, but in doing so poked his penis deeper into Lindsey's stomach.

Lindsey shrieked a bit as Joe jumped back, realizing what he had just done. "Sorry about that! You snuck up on me!" Joe said as he stood in front of Lindsey. "Here you go," he carefully handed her the glasses. She took them in her hand and watched his hovering cock the entire time.

"Ahh, thank you," she said as she noticed a wet spot on her t-shirt. "You... umm... you got some on me," she said, looking down. "Got some what?" he asked. "Oh... sorry about that, Linds." Joe's cock had left a large spot of precum on her shirt from when they collided.

"Well, I guess that thing prevented us from spilling the wine, huh?" asked Lindsey. Joe laughed and shook his head. "You're right."

As they returned, Lindsey noticed Joe stole her seat next to Rachel, but she didn't mind. She sat across from them where Joe was and enjoyed watching two beautiful people be completely naked. As the three of them sat and had some snacks and wine, Joe's erection seemed to gain strength. Lindsey knew she was openly staring at it. She could tell Joe knew as well. He of course didn't mind and neither did Rachel. His penis had become a sort of focal point this weekend for the two women.

At some point throughout the afternoon, Rachel took hold of Joe's cock. She didn't openly stroke it yet, but more so just grabbed it as they sat comfortably cuddling on the couch. Lindsey naver made mention of it. It just sort of happened. Rachel was super nonchalant about it as she carried on her conversation, talking with her hands. It just so happened one was clutching a giant cock next to her.

Joe was getting his share in too. He repeatedly grabbed a handful of Rachel's tits and slowly caressed her nipples as they sat and drank. He told an entire story to the group as he mindlessly rubbed her nipple with his hand at one point. Lindsey found the whole situation to be completely arousing. She was surprised that she was so comfortable with everything.

Then, without notice, Joe and Rachel started making out. It was not that they planned it, or even knew it was going to happen. It just worked itself out and before anyone knew it, their feelings took over and they began. Lindsey watched from her seat with her legs crossed, wine glass in hand. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but the situation quickly grew normal. She was tipsy, but very coherent.

Joe leaned forward on top of Rachel as she sunk into the couch. She spread her legs to make room for Joe's large frame. He licked his hand and then rubbed his cock to lube it up. Rachel, however, used her hand to completely cover her vagina, sending a message to Joe. She wasn't quite ready for that.

Joe took the hint and inched further up her body, placing his ten inch cock directly between her warm and enveloping breasts. Rachel smiled as she squeezed her orbs around Joe's shaft. He was so immensely large that his balls rested on Rachel's belly button while his cock head pressed against her neck.

Lindsey couldn't believe how big his pulsing cock looked against Rachel's tight little body. She turned and smiled at Lindsey, knowing full and well that she was enjoying the show. Rachel then looked back down at her chest and pushed her boobs together even tighter. Joe groaned as he rocked back and forth, sliding his massive schlong up and down her frame. The slippery, wet sound of his cock against her smooth skin could be heard throughout the room.

From Lindsey's perspective, she could see Joe sliding his cock back and forth, but could also see Rachel's tight little pussy behind Joe's butt. Her lips were pink and puffy, moisture leaking out unabashed. A small part of Lindsey wanted to leap up out of her seat and plunge her tongue into her friend's eager snatch. But she contained herself.

Joe continued thrusting for what seemed like forever. He was mostly quiet throughout the event, save for a few moans and groans here and there. Rachel shifted her gaze from her boobs and his cock, to his eyes, to Lindsey. Lindsey kept quiet as not to ruin the moment, but displayed a closed-mouth smile the entire time. Just to make sure Rachel knew she was happy to be there.

Finally, Joe shifted from his leaned forward position to sitting up straight on his knees, cock in hand. "Ok," he said with a strained voice. "Gonna cum." Rachel looked up at him with her big, green, beautiful eyes. She pressed her tits together and waited for her man to unload. Joe stroked his cock up and down two full times before pausing at the base.

The first shot was small. It dribbled out his cock head and dropped innocently down to Rachel's belly button. Suddenly, Joe grunted very loudly, as he had done so each night before, and shot a massive, double-streamed cum jet directly onto Rachel's face. She closed her eyes and mouth and turned her head to the side. Cum had covered her face. "Joe!" she screamed out.

But he was just getting started. Lindsey watched in amazement as Joe stroked his cock angling it downward, unloading three more full cum blasts onto Rachel's tits. He was silent with his mouth dropped open as he tore through his second orgasm of the day. Lindsey watched his dick closely as he sprayed Rachel. Six, seven, eight, nine blasts as his cock throbbed with each one. She counted the cumshots in her head. At this point, Rachel held her hand up to try and shield herself from the ungodly amount of cum headed her way. Joe grunted again, this time softer as he launched out two more medium sized blasts before ceasing. He held his cock tightly at the base, hunched over, eyes closed. Rachel, lowered her hand and leaned her head forward to inspect the mess he made. Just as she did so, Joe moaned as a final, thick blast exited his dick and nailed Rachel right in the face.

"Asshole!" she shouted as she slapped Joe on the thigh. Lindsey and Joe burst out laughing at the unexpected final cumshot to the face. "I'm sorry babe. You knew the twelfth was coming, though!" said Joe, trying to defend himself.

"That was hilarious," Lindsey said as she stared at the massive amount of semen covering her naked friend from head to toe. "Well, Lindsey, what was it like being a spectator for a boobjob?" Rachel asked as she slowly smeared Joe's cum all around her belly. Joe was using the towel from before to help her clean up. His softening cock hanging far below him, brushing up against Rachel's legs as he moved about.

"I gotta say," said Lindsey as she watched Joe clean up Rachel. "I think that was even more than before." Joe smiled and nodded as he looked at Lindsey. "I gotta say you're right."

Just then, the door whipped open as all three of them turned towards the entrance. Paul stood before them, covered in snow, wearing goggles and a helmet. At first he didn't see anything. As he quietly took his helmet and boots off, Lindsey turned to the other two with a look of surprise. "Hey babe!" she called out. Paul responded but was muffled as he was still wearing a face warmer. He slowly walked towards the living room and immediately stopped dead in his tracks.

Lindsey was sitting in the arm chair, legs crossed, fully clothed, holding a wine glass. Joe was hunched over Rachel, cleaning her with a towel. They were both naked. There was still cum everywhere. Rachel's face was caked. Paul turned back towards Lindsey and removed his face covering.

"Anyone want to explain?"

12