Northbound Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuck!" Joe shouted as he angled his spewing cock down. But it was not effective as the force of his next blast bounced off Rachel's breast and landed on Lindsey's thighs. Paul looked closely as the thick consistency and volume of his latest blast was impressive.

Paul had been frantically jerking his own dick the entire time and had reached his third orgasm of the day. He leaned his head back watching his penis spit out a few dribbles that rolled across his flailing hand. As Paul came, Joe continued to shoot loads across Rachel at an impressive rate. One landed directly on Paul's cock as he stroked it. But Paul was mid-orgasm and couldn't stop. He kept jerking off as another load from Joe landed on his lap.

Joe's last two shots canvassed Rachel's stomach harmlessly as he sat back out of breath, surveying the scene.

"Holy shit," Lindsey said. "How'd that feel?"

"Amazing," Rachel and Joe said in unison as they both caught their breath. They both laughed. Rachel looked up at Lindsey as her head was still in her laps. "Did you cum too?"

Lindsey smiled. "I did," she lied.

As Joe caught his breath, he peered over at Paul and eyed his softening dick. "How you doing over there buddy? Whoa, looks like you had some fun too?" Everyone glanced over at Paul's hand, thighs, and dick which were covered in thick white cum. He held it up for everyone to see. A large glob fell from his hand onto his shrunken penis.

"Wow Paul!" said Lindsey, impressed by the load. "Even after you just came!" Before Paul could say anything, she scooped it up with her hand and brought it to her mouth. "Mmmm, you taste... really good."

Paul knew it wasn't his. He suspected Joe knew too. But he let it go. Lindsey was impressed, turned on, and clearly enjoying herself. He looked down at the massive load all over himself. It was another man's cum. A more impressive cock and clearly more impressive load. And now his wife was eating it. Paul was completely overtaken by humiliation.

"I'm gonna turn in guys," he said as he stood up. Everyone watched as thick globs of cum poured off him onto the ground. "Whoops," said Rachel as she covered her mouth, trying not to laugh.

"You go Paul. I'll clean it," Lindsey said sensing Paul wanted to get out of there. Everyone was silent as he ascended the stairs and closed the door of his bedroom. Rachel turned to Lindsey, concerned. "Is he ok?"

"He'll be fine. Probably just tired."

Rachel shrugged. "It's only ten thirty. Let's hit the Jacuzzi again!"

12