Northbound Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was done, he slid out from underneath Lindsey and stood up next to Joe. His penis had already softened considerably as he caught his breath. Feeling spent, he stood with his hands on his knees and closed his eyes.

Both Lindsey and Rachel shifted her attention to Joe. Rachel was in the midst of another orgasm as Joe pounced and penetrated her. His cock instantly reached unspeakable depths. As he thrusted in and out, he simultaneously took Lindsey's hand and guided her on top of Rachel. Paul, suddenly feeling like a fly on the wall, could do nothing but watch as his wife joined the other two. He sat down sheepishly where Lindsey was just sitting. He could feel the wetness from the cushions between his ass cheeks.

Lindsey now laid on top as Joe removed his cock from Rachel and slid it into her thirsty snatch. After a few thrusts, he then took his dick out and switched back to Rachel. He was fucking them both. Joe did this for quite some time, slowly bringing each woman to their own orgasmic pinnacle. Paul looked at Lindsey who would watch Joe penetrate her, roll her head back and moan, and then watch as he switched to Rachel. She would repeat this over and over again as Joe had sex with the two of them.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, yes, fuck, oh my GOD! Ahhhhh!" Lindsey came again as she held onto Rachel tightly below her. Just as she was about to orgasm, she screamed "Oh fuck! YES! So big, so, so, big. Yessss!! Keep going!"

Joe grunted as if he was lifting a piano up the stairs. He pulled his cock out and stepped back a few steps. Lindsey slid off Rachel as they both awaited what was sure to come next. Paul could do nothing but sit on the couch next to the two girls.

Joe stroked once as his penis jirated and fired a massive load across both girls' bodies. It was so huge, it had the volume to cover both their chests in one spray. He then hit a bullseye on Rachel's face before angling slightly left to do the same to Lindsey. Two more on Rachel's body and two on Lindsey.

Joe grunted again as he stroked his cock in front of all three of them. He stepped closer as he shot two misfires that went over the couch and landed on the wall behind them. He tried to adjust his aim but overcompensated. His next load, perhaps his biggest, flew out his cock to the left and landed squarely on Paul.

"Fuck!" shouted Paul as he sprung to his feet, Joe's hefty cum was dripping down his chest. Lindsey giggled as Joe nailed her right in the eyes with another load. Rachel received the last one on her chest as Joe's dick finally stopped spewing. He let out a sigh as he held his iron hard phallus in his hand.

"Jesus dude," said Paul as he tried to wipe away the cum that landed on his chest. "What the hell do you eat?"

Rachel laughed while she too tried to tidy up. But it was useless as there was so much cum everywhere. Lindsey meanwhile was in a daze. She couldn't move as she was coming down from the most intense sexual experience she had ever had. "That was so good," she said with her eyes closed to no one in particular. "So, so good."

Joe grinned as he collapsed into the arm chair, caked in sweat. His cock, still mostly hard, resting across his stomach. No one said anything as the four of them sat around in a bleary daze. The smell of bodily fluids hung in the air. Rachel closed her eyes and maybe drifted off to sleep.

Eventually Lindsey and Paul retired to their room. They didn't speak to one another. They both showered silently as they helped wash each other's bodies. After the shower, they quietly went about their pre-bed ritual, brushing their teeth, washing up, and getting into pajamas. As they lay in bed, they stared at the ceiling above.

"Good night. I love you," said Lindsey as she kissed Paul on the cheek before rolling over and going to bed. Paul laid awake as he listened to Lindsey slowly drift off to sleep.

But he couldn't sleep. He replayed the events of the weekend constantly in his mind. He pictured Lindsey's seemingly endless orgasms. Joe's massive dick. The look on her face every time she saw it. The look on her face when it was inside her.

He wondered if things would ever be the same again.

The End.

12