Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 06

Story Info
Things get more complicated before they get better.
10k words
4.1
3.9k
00

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last. This story is split between the different perspectives of his and hers. To get the full story it is suggested to read both sides.

The Nosey Neighbor - Her Story

By: VanillaUnicorn

Emily felt conflicted now that Paul knew about the video discs she had found. When he asked her about whether or not she was on any of them she told him no but in reality she wasn't sure. After what she had seen with Brent fooling around with her former best friend and what she had seen with her own eyes that had him banging his own mother she couldn't be certain if he had secretly recorded her and added it to that site.

The one thing she did know was that she finally felt like she had landed the man she was always supposed to have. While it took a strange route to get to that point and in a way she felt guilty still about cheating on Brent, she knew Paul was the man she was going to spend the rest of her life with.

Beyond the sex being better than she ever thought possible, it was just the little things about him that made her know she made the right decision. Becky had been right when she said about picking one because if things had gone on any longer she might've screwed it up with both of them and ended up alone again.

As she shoved the dirtied bedding into the washer her mind flashed back through all the relationships she'd had in her life. For some reason they had always been complicated and most of them started off because of sex. The more she thought about it this new one with Paul was really no different but she ran through every excuse on how it would be different this time. All she wanted was something like her parents had once they got together. She didn't want to end up like her sister where she had babies with multiple men yet remained alone.

As the door of the washer slammed shut Emily heard a knocking coming from down stairs. At first she thought she was just hearing things but then it happened again. Slowly she made her way down the stairs nervous about who it might be. Maybe it was Paul and he forgot his keys or something. Maybe it was someone Paul knew that she hadn't met yet. What would they say when they saw her there? Had he talked about her to anyone else, she wondered.

It was the moment of truth. She was at the door and took a deep breath. Slowly she turned the knob and watched the door come open. Standing there waiting was none other than the woman she had seen from next door and the other woman she had spotted when her and Paul had their fun in the back yard.

"Hi can we come in?" Asked the red haired woman.

"Umm yeah sure come in." Emily answered stepping aside so both of the plump older women could pass by her.

"Wow this place is a lot nicer than ours." Carmen said as her red headed sister stood in the doorway next to Emily.

"I don't know if you ask me it's pretty much the same as ours but with just a slightly different layout." Rose said countering her sister.

Both of the neighbor women seemed to make themselves at home as they looked about the place. Finally done with their inspection they both walked into the living room and sat down on the big cushy couch. Emily wasn't sure what was going on but she eventually joined them.

"So is there something I can help you both with?" Emily asked.

"Well you were supposed to bring that hunky man of yours over to meet us and you never did. After that little show you put on for us yesterday I'm starting to think that maybe you didn't say anything to him." Rose answered.

Carmen wasn't aware of what her sister was talking about but she did know about the display that had gotten them both off the night before. It was graphic and vivid enough that she saw it every time she closed her eyes. Just like her sister felt, she wished it was her down there by the pool taking what the hot neighbor had to offer.

Emily's face got ultra-red thinking about the fact that both women had watched as she got the brains fucked out of her. At the time it turned her on to have an audience but now that Paul wasn't around to keep her calm she was embarrassed by what had happened. It was different knowing Brent had caught them as well because part of her still hated him. The two neighbor women were a different story because she didn't even really know them.

Almost as if sensing what was going through the red faced woman's mind, Rose decided to see where this could go.

"Did you like it that we watched you? Did it turn you on to have other women wishing it was them in your place? Did you see his face when he saw us? Oh that's cute you didn't know that he knew we were watching. Hunny he made eye contact with both of us as he took you. Part of me thinks that he was imagining each of us as he took you. You would think that too if you saw the look in his eyes. I bet he wished we came down and joined you both. Could you imagine that a stud like that fucking three women back to back. It would be epic." Rose rambled.

For her part Emily truly didn't know that Paul had seen the two women watching. Was the woman right though? Did he want them to come down and join them? So many thoughts were rolling through her mind. If it wasn't for Carmen slapping her sister on the arm and telling her to knock it off the woman probably would've kept talking about it.

"I'm sorry about my sister. She can be a lot at times especially when she sees something she wants and doesn't get it. She's selfish like that. Oh what are my manners, my name is Carmen by the way." The raven haired woman said reaching out her hand for Emily to shake it.

"You already met my lovely sister Rose here or so she said." Carmen said after pulling her hand away from the dainty handshake.

"Yeah I talked to her in the backyard." Emily replied.

"Yep the little minx was just scrambling back from that other house behind here. Now that I think about that just what were you doing over there?" Rose asked.

"That's none of your business." Emily nearly cried.

Emily had no idea she was being watched as she snuck into the Mitchell's place. The last thing she wanted was to have the two women go and confess to her former boyfriend's family that she had doing something funny around their home. Sure she was technically staying there and she could use that as an excuse if she was confronted about it but if that happened it also meant she would have to explain what she had been doing too.

"Judging by your silence and the way that you avoided the question, I'm thinking maybe we should go over and have a chat with whoever lives there." Rose said with a growing smirk on her face.

"No don't do that. I'll do whatever you want just don't go over there." Emily pleaded.

"Interesting... well hunny you know what we both want. Of course your hunky man isn't here to give us that so maybe we will have to take you as an alternative." The red haired woman said matter of factly with the hugest of grins.

"Wait, what?" Emily asked confused by what the woman was telling her.

"You heard me. Maybe this will make things clearer." Rose said as she quickly moved forward and kissed the shocked young woman on the lips.

Emily wasn't the only one surprised by what was going on. Carmen had no idea what her sister was up to and hadn't planned on coming over there to do anything with another woman. She just thought they were coming over to make arrangements to borrow the hot neighbor.

Being the more outspoken of the sisters, Rose had come over there with the very intention of seeing how far she could push the young woman. It wasn't only Paul that the mature woman had been attracted to when she watched the show that the couple had put on for them. Even though her sister was the only woman she had ever fooled around with, Rose couldn't deny that she was curious to experience what a woman was like when given the opportunity.

When the two women's lips parted they were both out of breath and Emily was frozen unsure what to even say. It was the first time in her life that she had ever kissed another woman and it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Sure it didn't feel as good as when she kissed Paul but it wasn't far off either. Emily didn't have a chance to think too hard about things though because both sisters glanced at each other and then moved together trading kisses with their new partner. It didn't take long before hands began to roam and each of the women's hands were exploring the other's bodies.

Emily's mind was in a haze as both women touched her in places very few ever had. It was Carmen that took the initiative next to lift Emily's shirt up and off her body. The young woman had smaller breasts than both the sisters and theirs hadn't been a similar size since they were both back in their teenage years. It was clear that Emily was turned on by what they were doing based on the fact that her nipples were so hard they were practically trying to tear holes through the simple grey bra she had on.

Not wanting the young woman to be alone in being without a shirt, both sisters quickly pulled theirs off as well. Each of them had breasts that looked almost twice the size of what Emily had and it made her feel self conscience. Rose's large chest looked to be struggling to stay contained by the mint green push up bra. The woman could see Emily's eyes focused on her chest and that just made her smile with pride. It was usually only men who fawned over her massive rack.

Remembering that there was also someone else in the room too, Emily turned to see the nearly topless Carmen sitting on the other side of her. The raven haired woman looked to be only slightly larger in the chest than her sister but not by much. The pink full figure bra fit a lot better than what her sister had on. Seeing she now had the attention of the young woman, Carmen reached behind her back and undid the multiple clasps that held the bra up and let the garment fall free from her body.

Emily watched in amazement as the large globes fell downward and bounced once they slapped against the woman's stomach. They were by far the largest breasts that she had ever seen. Carmen smiled at the way the young woman was captivated by her saggy tits. She wished they were as perky as the young woman's that was lusting over them at the moment but there was little she could do about it.

Not to be left out Rose made the move to strip her bra off as well. Emily caught the movement out of the corner of her eye and moved to watch. The mint green material slowly peeled away and the other sister's big rack bounced free. Due to being just a touch smaller, Rose's breasts had just a bit more perkiness to them. Both sisters had nearly identical areolas and nipples though which was kind of freaky.

There wasn't much time to take in what was going on before two sets of hands reached out and practically tore the bra from her body. Not even a second after the bra was tossed free each of the sisters latched onto one of Emily's breasts with their mouths. The sensation was unlike anything she had ever felt before. It certainly wasn't how she pictured her day going when she woke up that morning but she wasn't about to complain at that moment either.

Limbs became a blur as more clothing was tossed off each of the women and before they all knew it the three of them were completely naked exploring each other on Paul's couch. Instincts took over as the women moved around bringing each other to orgasm after orgasm. If only Paul hadn't been at work it would've been quite the sight he would've walked in to see.

Laying on the couch on her back was Rose while Emily was happily lapping at her sore pussy and her own large ass was hanging invitingly out for Paul to take if he had actually been there. Carmen took up her place straddling her sister's face doing her best not to fall over when her body began to spasm from her sister's oral ministrations.

The three women would swap each time the one laying on the couch got off and just kept going until they simply couldn't go any more. By the time they finally stopped Paul's house smelled like a whore house and almost four hours had passed. It was Carmen that suggested they get cleaned up but the other two women were too exhausted to move.

"Well since you too aren't going to do it then I guess I will. Which way to the shower?" Carmen asked Emily.

"Up the stairs the first door on the right and then through the bedroom." Emily told her.

"Damn that was a hell of a workout." Carmen said as she tried to stand up and her legs wobbled almost causing her to topple over.

The two exhausted women watched as the large tanned ass of Carmen waddled away and disappeared up the stairs. Her large breasts were swaying from side to side with her movement since they weren't supported by a bra anymore.

"So sweetheart, did you enjoy yourself?" Rose asked.

"I did. I didn't think I would. I never thought about ever doing anything with a girl before." Emily answered.

"Girl huh? Hunny I'm all woman and judging by how eager you seemed to be maybe we could make this a regular thing. Now that doesn't mean we don't plan to still have some fun with your man but if he isn't around I would say that either my sister or I would be happen to give you some company if you know what I mean." Rose told her while bending forward and flicking her tongue across the young woman's exposed nipple.

Emily shuddered at the woman's touch. She was simply overcome by all the emotions that were burning through her from what just happened. Rose smiled understanding just how her newest lover felt. It was the same way she had been after the first time her and her sister fooled around.

"What do you say we go up and make sure poor Carmen didn't get lost?" Rose asked as she struggled to her feet.

Emily didn't say a word, she just rose to her feet following the older woman like a lost puppy. Up the stairs they went and through the bedroom where they both heard the shower already running. Rose grabbed her hand and pulled her along into the shower with her. Thankfully Paul's shower was big enough that it could accommodate all three large women no problem.

Standing in that shower was an absolute sight to behold as the three plump women began to caress and soap up each other's bodies. Any man that might have witnessed it would've lost his load immediately from the display. Soon the washing gave way to kissing and then led to even more groping and fingering. The moans of each of the woman was growing so loud that you really couldn't hear the water running any more.

As Carmen and Emily became entwined with each other, Rose took the opportunity to sneak out of the shower. She gave one quick glance back over her shoulder to see if they noticed and then left them to their fun. The older woman was always a curious one and she was eager to learn more about her mystery neighbors. The sounds of the moans still coming out of the shower let her know she had plenty of time to snoop around.

The red haired woman pulled open drawer after drawer in the bedroom taking inventory of what was in each one. It seemed everyone she opened only had men's clothing inside. As a matter of fact the only woman's clothing she even spotted were the pile of dirty ones laying not far from the bed. Walking over to the pile she rummaged through and recognized some of it as what she had seen Emily wearing when she first introduced herself in the backyard.

She was about to leave the bedroom and explore the rest of the house when something, a bright idea, occurred to her. Turning around she made the short distance back to the bed and bent over. Her still wet body was dripping water all over the bedding but that didn't stop her from reaching down and looking under the bed. There really wasn't much under there but she did see an interesting wooden box an arm's reach away. Sticking her arm around it she pulled it free and out from under the bed.

It seemed like such a strange box to have tucked under one's bed Rose thought. She got her answer on why it was there when she opened it up and found multiple pairs of woman's panties in varying sizes, a bra that looked to be about the same size as Emily's that she saw on the floor and a stack of pictures showing a few different women in stages of being naked. The one that stood out the most was the one of the woman she had seen that lived in the house she watched Emily stalk into.

A particularly loud moan coming from the bathroom broke up the thoughts she was having and made her instantly close up the box and push it back where she found it. Curious how much more time she had to look around, Rose popped her head into the doorway of the bathroom. Both women were still embraced with each other and it didn't look like they were showing any signs of parting.

Guessing she had a little more time before it was noticed she was gone, Emily slipped out of the bedroom and walked back down stairs where all three women's clothing had been carelessly tossed. It didn't take her long to find what she was looking for. Inside the left pocket of Emily's jeans was her cellphone. As if she was worried about being found out she looked around the room cautiously even though no one else was there to see her and she hit the button on the side of the phone.

Rose was expecting there to be some type of security on the device like a facial scan or passcode to unlock it but when she swiped her finger across the screen it sprang to life. She wasted no time at all exploring what was on there. She went through the messages and found the conversation that Emily must've had with her friend. Reading through it quickly told Rose everything she needed to know about how the young woman had come to be in contact with Paul. She also learned that the young woman was pregnant with Paul's child based off the conversation with what appeared to be her mother.

Now knowing the backstory of the couple, Rose left the messages behind and started to look further on the phone. It didn't take much effort to find something even juicier. It seemed that Emily had quite the collection of pictures saved onto her phone. While there were a decent amount of scandalous pictures of Emily herself on there, what was more interesting was the fact that she had naked pictures of no less than 12 different men on it including Paul which appeared to be the most recently taken.

Each of the men were vastly different from the last. It seemed Emily had been with quite the variety of men which just made Rose smile proudly at the young woman. Two of the men seemed to make up the majority of the pictures. There were the large amount showing Paul and then even more that had an equally attractive black man. It was clear by looking at the pictures that Paul was the largest of the men but some of the others had nice dicks too.

A mischievous smile crept onto Rose's face as she thought of something. Clicking over each photo she added them to a blank text message and then entered her own phone number as the recipient. It took a minute or so but when she heard the chime coming from her own phone she knew that it had gone through.

Closing out any sign of what she had just done and deleting the message on Emily's side of the conversation, she was just about to put it back when another evil idea popped into her head. Moving over to the couch she sat down and started up the camera app on the phone. Rose extended her arm out and started snapping picture after picture. It took a bit of effort but she managed to get four that she was really happy with.