Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily truly hated mornings. The sun always felt too bright, the people seemed too happy, and the traffic was always the worst. That morning was no different as an accident on the roadway almost made her late for the meeting. Pulling her car into the lot she managed to take the last available spot which happened to be quite the walk away from the building.

It certainly wasn't how Emily had hoped to spend her day but she knew it had to be done so she could be finally rid of Brent for good. Whatever good feelings she might've had towards him were destroyed once she had come to stay at his parent's house and she learned more about him. It made her shudder to think of what might've been if she hadn't come stayed there and gone back to stay at her own parent's house instead when she finished up college.

Walking into the law firm the place was majorly outdated. The interior looked straight out of the 70s, 1870s that is. The cheap wood paneled walls gave way to multiple mounted dead animal heads and the furniture looked like what you would find at some antique store covered in layers of dust because they simply couldn't sell it.

"I'm going to assume you are Ms. Schneider, please follow me." A lumbering man dressed in a tweed suit told her.

Down a narrow hallway they walked until the man pushed open a door and indicated for her to enter. Inside Brent was already seated at the cheap table that barely looked like it would make it through another day. Emily took the chair opposite her former fiancé and waited for the man to walk into the room. It seemed the door was having a difficulty closing and eventually the man just gave a huff giving up. He joined the former couple and took the chair at the end of the table.

"Alright lets get down to business. Now I'm told that the both of you were together for roughly two years, is that correct?" The man asked and both of them simply nodded in agreement.

"Ok now in that time you both shared multiple accounts together, is that correct?" He asked and again they both nodded.

"So from my understanding of things you were both engaged up until recently but you Ms. Schneider gave back the ring. Now that is a good start because we won't need to worry about ownership of the ring. From what Mr. Mitchell here informed me, you Emily broke things off and changed the account information to remove Mr. Mitchell. Is that correct?" He asked looking directly at Emily.

"Yes I did." Emily answered.

"Are you aware that you changed some accounts that you weren't allowed to and by doing so you broke the law?" He said rather dryly.

Emily wasn't aware that she had changed anything that wasn't hers but she had been in such a hurry that maybe she made a mistake. It surely wasn't something she thought would be illegal.

"I see that you aren't from this state so I'll let you know that in this state falsifying documents is considered an act of fraud here. Mr. Mitchell here has every right to have it referred to the police to open up a criminal investigation but he chose not to so consider yourself lucky." The scuzzy lawyer stated.

Brent had remained quiet the entire time the lawyer had been talking and as the man went on to explain things to her a creepy smile got bigger on his face. Ultimately his plan was to get Emily to reverse course and take him back. He hoped that scaring her with potential legal action would be the leverage he needed to do just that. Of course the case was marginally sketchy at best. Any half brained jury would likely side with Emily but he assumed she wouldn't know that.

The man pulled out document after document sliding it in front of Emily accusing her of altering whatever it was. Most of what he presented were new to Emily as she had no idea what the man was even talking about.

It took hours to go over everything the man had and in the end it turned out that only two things Emily changed without permission she didn't have. They were easy fixes when she pulled out her laptop and changed them back to giving Brent full ownership of the account. Satisfied that everything was in order now, the lawyer thanked Emily for her time and Brent tried one last time to sway her into talking to him but she flatly shot that down.

The whole ordeal had been so stressful that once Emily made it back to her car she just started to sob wildly. Things were only made worse when Brent came over and started to knock on her window.

"Get the fuck away from me so help me god. I don't have anything to say to you and I don't ever want to see you again!" Emily screamed from inside her car.

"Please just talk to me it's not too late we can work things out." Brent pleaded.

"Work things out? Why in the world would I ever work things out with you?" Emily yelled.

"What did I do to you? I was a great boyfriend to you. I treated you like a princess and never once did you ever complain about anything until that asshole next door came into the picture." Brent yelled back.

"What did you do? You cheated on me you asshole. What did you think I didn't know about it? Did you think that your gross secret was completely hidden from me? And you leave my new fiancé out of this. He did nothing to you other than show your neglected girlfriend what a real man was like." Emily fumed at him.

"I never cheated on you. I don't know what sort of imaginary thing you think I did but ever since we started dating I've only had eyes for you." Brent said as he smashed his fist against the window.

"So then you are a liar too. Well I already knew that anyway since you lied about ever knowing my terrible ex-best friend Kim. Yeah that's right I know all about that too. What did she push you in my direction in the first place? Was she not happy enough to cause me pain the first time around that she felt like she had to shove a disgusting little dicked loser like you my way? You know what I don't care if she did and for all I care you two can have each other. You both certainly deserve each other." Emily yelled back while tears were streaking down her face.

"Yeah I fucked that skank I'll admit that but what guy at that school didn't have their turn with her. I never cheated on you though and you must like little dicked losers then because from what I recall every time we were together I always heard you screaming out in delight. I bet that new guy is even smaller than I am so that makes him an even bigger loser than me." Brent said trying to maintain his over-inflated ego of himself.

"Even though it's none of your business I'll have you know his dick is almost three times as long as yours. Never once since you and I got together did you ever get me off. Everything we ever did was always about you and once you were satisfied my needs were just tossed to the way side. Since I'm not a liar like you are and I know you will call me one I'll just show you." Emily said as she pulled up her phone and found the pictures she took of Paul.

Brent's eyes went wide when the screen was brought up to the window. She certainly wasn't lying based off what he was seeing. The neighbor's cock made his look like a little baby dick in comparison. His ego took a major hit and he felt like less of a man. Emily watched as the expression on his face changed and she knew she won that battle.

"And yes you have cheated on me. I saw it with my own eyes. When I got back from making sure my family was alright no one was home to let me in. I went to your family's shop and I saw you with your mother you disgusting creep. To make matters worse your own father was even there watching it happen. So don't you dare tell me you never cheated on me. If I had to guess you've been cheating on me this whole time and I've been the fool." Emily screamed and put the car in reverse.

Before Brent called get a word out to defend himself, even though what he had done was completely indefensible, Emily pressed on the gas and started backing her car up. Along the way Brent's foot happened to be in the path of the front tire and was crushed because of it. As Emily drove away in tears, Brent flopped to the ground grasping at his foot. It was clearly broken and he was in serious pain.

For the next hour Emily just drove around trying to clear her mind. It felt good to finally get all that had been bottled up inside her out but at the same time it seemed to rip a new wound into her heart. She couldn't even look at herself in the mirror she was so disgusted with herself.

It was finally mid-day by the time she returned back to Paul's place. It was clear that he was awake when she headed out of the garage she could smell coffee had been made which she knew he was an avid drinker of. As the door to the garage closed behind her Paul happened to be rounding the corner looking like he was fresh out of the shower.

She flashed him a smile and said, "Sorry I left without saying anything. I forgot to tell you I had an appointment with an intermediary to deal with Brent. Everything is taken care of now. He won't ever be an issue for us ever again."

Emily watched as he walked up to her and gave her a huge kiss hugging her tightly as he did. Emily caught hint of something on his face but she didn't say anything because she was trying to hide the emotions from the meeting she had just been to from him too.

"My mom suggested that next month I come stay there for a little while, so she can teach me the things i'll need to know after we have the baby. Will that be ok?" Emily asked.

"Of course, you aren't a prisoner here. I would never stop you from going anywhere." He replied.

She hugged him tighter not wanting to ever let him go. When he pulled away he had a look on his face that was both serious and scary at the same time. He took her hand and guided her to the couch and had her sit down.

"There is something I need to tell you. I will understand if you hate me for it but I would rather be honest with you." He said solemnly.

Emily was scared now. Did he find out what she had done? Did he know about what had happened with the women next door? A million thoughts raced through her mind but most of it revolved around the fact that she was afraid he might be leaving her.

"So when you went away and I didn't hear from you I got pretty sad. My co-workers noticed and suggested I come out with them because one of them was celebrating a birthday. Probably hoping it would cheer me up in the process. So we went to this bar and some young women ended up flirting with me and one thing lead to another and we ended up together. They left on a trip for a couple weeks and then a couple days later you came back in my life."

Emily had a few tears flowing down her cheek as he told her. She knew she couldn't be too mad after all she did just leave without telling him anything and she had also cheated on him. "Do you love them?" She asked.

"I don't know. I know I love you but I won't lie and say I don't have feelings for them." He replied while wiping a tear from her face.

She was trying to avoid looking him in the eyes now, afraid if she did she would completely lose herself in the emotions she was feeling. She had been keeping secrets from him too and having him confessing all that he had done made her feel even worse about what she had done.

"Does this mean you want to end the engagement?" She asked.

He pulled her face up to look at him finally. "Absolutely not, I want you to be my wife. No matter what happens to us, you will be the one I want the most." He told her.

She let her tears fall and hugged him tightly. "I love you so much. I just want us to be a family, no matter what that looks like."

"Wait what? Are you saying you are ok with me being with those other women? Because that doesn't make any sense to me." Paul asked obviously confused.

"I don't know. I just know as long as you are in my life and we are a family that's all I care about, no matter how that family ends up looking." She replied.

They just sat on the couch together holding each other for a few hours. Emily even fell asleep in his arms. Her mind had been running through every possible scenario and in each one she always came to the same conclusion. What he had just said to her made her feel like she would never be enough for him. Like she wasn't good enough and he had to have something more in order to be satisfied. She knew that no matter what she wouldn't leave him, especially now that she was going to be the mother of his child. A quiet thought remained through each of her visions of what life would be and that was the defiant voice within her telling her that she would prove to him that she was all he needed.