Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the pictures had her face in them but it would be clear to him who it was based off the fact that he had now seen her naked twice. The first picture gave a perfect shot of her massive saggy breasts with just a hint of her wet red hair hanging over her shoulder into the frame. The next one showed her whole lower body with her legs spread nice and wide. The third picture was a close up of her exposed pussy. The final picture had been the trickiest picture to take and that was where Rose had bent over the couch with the phone extended as far behind her as she could reach snapping a shot of her large tanned ass.

Rose didn't really think the plan through the whole way because when she went to send them to Paul like she wanted, his phone number hadn't been saved into Emily's phone. Unwilling to give up on her wicked idea, she had to think hard about where to get his number. Luck seemed to be on her side though because sitting there on the coffee table starring her in the face was Paul's cellphone bill. She ripped it open and sure enough the number was right there on the top. Punching the number into Emily's phone, she typed out a message to go along with the pictures that read 'you should come home and take what is yours'. Satisfied with it she hit send and then cleared the message from the phone once it showed it had been delivered.

Realizing she had been gone for some time Rose scrambled to put the phone back where she found it and closed up the phone bill that had been in her hand. Before she left to go back upstairs she quickly checked her own phone to double check the pictures went through and to enter Paul's number in as well.

As quietly as she could she made her way back hoping they were still in the middle of what she left them in. When she reached the bathroom the water was off and there were no signs of either of the women. She hadn't seen them come downstairs and they weren't in the bedroom so Rose was puzzled where they might be.

"Oh Yes!" Screamed Carmen loud enough that Rose picked up on it.

Leaving the main bedroom, she followed the sounds until it led her to another bedroom. Inside on what appeared to be a brand new bed was her sister laying on her back with her legs spread wide while Emily happily lapped at everything between her legs. Not one to be left out of the fun, Rose walked to the bed and joined them. The fun was short lived though because it seemed they wore out the young woman. At least that was the excuse she was using.

Never one to over extend their welcome the Jeffers sisters reluctantly got up from the bed and followed their new friend down the stairs where they watched her gather her clothes and put them back on. Carmen was about to do the same but her sister stopped her. Grabbing hold of her sister's hand she walked them over to Emily where each woman kissed her. As Carmen had her lips locked on the young woman's Rose went over and gathered up their clothes, well most of their clothes at least. She made it a point to leave both of their bras and panties for Paul to discover. She figured he would be curious after the pictures she sent and would come to inspect the scene of the crime. When he did he would find both of their undergarments.

With the clothes still balled up in her hands she went back over to her sister and took her hand pulling her away from Emily. Carmen had a confused look on her face when she tried to take her clothes out of her sister's grasp and she wouldn't let go.

"What are you doing? I need to put those back on." Carmen complained to her sister.

"No you don't. We are going to walk home just like this." Rose said back with a sinister smile on her lips.

"But people will see us. We will be completely naked." Carmen protested.

"Exactly. It will be like a walk of shame except I don't know about you but I don't feel a lick of shame. Besides we both know that pervy old geezer across the street has been dying to see us with no clothes on. Hell it might give the old coot a heart attack. Can you imagine that the poor fella gets so worked up looking at two beautiful naked women that his old ticker just stops ticking." Rose said with a laugh.

"You are evil you know that? I don't know what I did to deserve a sister like you. I'm sorry about her she's always been like this." Carmen said as she turned to look at the shocked Emily.

Without saying another word both of the women walked to the door and out into the bright sunlight they went. Neither of them had a stitch of clothing on while Rose carried what they had been wearing in her hands far enough away from her body that nothing was hidden from sight. Like had been predicted the curtains of the window on the house directly across the street from their own were pulled open and a man who looked to be in his late 70s was intently looking out at the scene they were causing. He looked to disappear for a minute or some while the two women slowly walked across the hot pavement back to their home but returned shortly after with what looked to be an old styled camera in his hands. Brief flashes came from the window as the man started to snap photos of the two naked women on their gingerly stroll.

Emily shook her head at the outrageous events that were unfolding before her and then shut the door. She was starting to feel guilty. Not just because she cheated on Paul but also coming to the realization that she had done the same thing to Brent with him. If there was ever a feeling of being less than human, Emily was certainly feeling it at that moment. Sure Brent had been cheating on her but that didn't justify her doing the same and then throwing it in his face like she had either. Perhaps there was a reason Brent had done what he had she told herself but she never gave him a chance to explain. Instead she just acted on her emotions and used that as her chance to take what she wanted with Paul.

It was quite the change coming from one of the greatest highs in her life that both of those older women had made her feel to the lowest she had ever felt in her life. Things weren't made any better due to the fact that the whole house still reeked of sex. Fearing what Paul might think if he came home any moment and found the place like that she panicked and looked around until she found some candles to light to mask the smell. That wasn't the only cleaning she did though, she practically scrubbed any trace of what she had done away from being found out. What she didn't know was that when she had been so frantic in the beginning she had accidently nudged the women's undergarments under the couch and out of sight.

Exhausted from the day she had, Emily plopped down onto the couch that now had new memories attached to it for her and pulled out her phone. She needed to talk to someone about what she had done and the only one that might understand was Becky.

Emily: Hey you around I need to talk to you about something

Nothing came back even though the message had showed as being read. That was highly unusual for Becky. Emily waited sitting there with her phone in her hand while a half hour passed by and still nothing.

Emily: Hey what's going on I know you read that message why didn't you say anything back?

Just like the first time the message showed that it had been read. There were a few minutes again with nothing. Emily was getting frustrated that her best friend was abandoning her. She really needed someone to talk to and Becky had always been there for her ever since they first met.

Emily was feeling down on herself and was just about to give up when her phone started ringing. Maybe Becky had just been occupied and couldn't type anything out at the time. Maybe she was driving or something.

"Hey what's up with you?" Emily answered the phone with.

"What do you mean what's up with me? That's not how I taught you to answer the phone." Emily's mother said on the other end of the line.

"Sorry mom I thought you were someone else." Emily replied.

"It doesn't matter who you were expecting on the other end of the line Emily Jean. You know better than to be rude like that to someone." Her mother remanded.

"Well it didn't seem that rude to me. It was simply a question and I did say hello before it." Emily said trying to defend herself.

"Don't talk back to me young lady. Now you've gone and made me forget why I even called in the first place. Oh yes that's what it was. Did you do like I asked you to do?" Mrs. Schneider asked.

"And that would be?" Emily answered.

"I'll take that as a no. If you aren't going to take this pregnancy serious then maybe it would be a better idea if you just chose the other route." Her mother scolded.

"Oh that... no I'm serious about it. I just haven't found a doctor here to make an appointment with yet. I was going to talk it over with Paul to see if maybe he had a better idea of the doctors that were available here since he's lived here longer." Emily told her mother in hopes that it would satisfy her.

In reality the whole thing had completely slipped her mind ever since coming back. She had been so distracted by what she discovered with the Mitchells and her whirlwind romance with Paul that she had forgotten to do like her mother advised. She wasn't lying about not knowing a proper doctor to schedule anything with either since she had only been around that town for a couple of months and during that time never had any need of medical treatment. She didn't even know if the town had a hospital but with its size she assumed it surely did.

"Like I said you aren't taking it seriously. You can't procrastinate on this like you do everything else. Seems I have to do it for you just like always." Her mother said before the phone call abruptly ended.

"Hello? Mom? Are you still there?" Emily said into the phone until the disconnect noise played on her end of the line.

"What the hell was that?" Emily said out loud to herself.

She was just about to call her mother back when her phone chimed indicating she had a new message. Pulling the phone out of her contact menu, she went to the messages to see one from her mother. The message read 'Appointment with Dr. Richardson in two weeks. Don't miss it and I emailed you more information about it'.

Emily let her shoulders fall and sighed. She was going to take care of it but like always her mother had been over eager to control the issue. Sure enough when she checked her email her mother had included everything she needed to know including directions on how to get to the doctor's office. It felt a little off since it didn't seem like her mother could've done all that in just the short time since she ended the call. Knowing her mother she had already done it all and when Emily told her she hadn't scheduled anything she just sent her what she had already done.

It was scary how much her mother knew her and how she could predict what Emily would do. Lost in thought Emily didn't even hear the garage door open or Paul walk into the house. It wasn't until he walked over and gave her a kiss on the forehead that she even knew he was there. Thankfully she had cleaned everything up already.

"How was your day?" Paul asked her.

"Oh it was fine." Emily answered.

"Just fine? Nothing exciting happen? Well I guess I should've expected that since this neighborhood can get a little boring at times." He told her.

"No nothing happened. Oh we have an appointment with the doctor in a couple weeks to check on the baby." She replied even though she felt bad lying to him.

There was something on his face when she looked up at him. It was a look she didn't understand like he was hiding something just like she was. Putting her head down she just felt shame as the weight of hiding the cheating fell upon her. It wasn't that she didn't want to tell him the truth but she was afraid of what would happen when she did. She knew the longer she wanted to confess the worse it would be but she just couldn't find the right words to say it to him.

After some more small chit chat Paul went up to the bedroom to change his clothes and when he got back the two of them went out to dinner. During their meal Paul broke the news about his possible promotion at work and asked her if she thought he should take it. It felt weird to her to have someone ask her opinion on something so important but it also told her that he cared what she thought which made her feel all warm inside.

The time seemed to fly by as they both got into a steady routine. While similar to what she had experienced with Brent once she came there, Paul made sure to make her feel wanted when he got home from work. He still hadn't made a decision on taking the new job but it seemed like he was leaning more towards actually telling them yes.

Thankfully both of the women next door had been gone pretty much the whole time. It seemed they had some place they had to be out of town which was good because it made the guilty feelings slow down. Had the two women been around it likely would've been that they would've showed up at the door again and either done more with her or finally done things with Paul like they wanted so badly.

It had been two weeks since her mother had made the appointment. The day had come for her doctor's visit and they were both sitting in the car nervous outside of the doctor's office. She took his hand and smiled at him. They walk into the clinic with Paul holding her hand tightly. Emily heads over to the counter to get checked in and once the paperwork is filled out the woman at the counter tells her to wait to be called in. It seemed somewhat busy there as single women and couples were gathered around reading the laid out magazines or having a conversation amongst each other. The whole situation felt overwhelming to her and if it weren't for Paul being there she probably would've high tailed it out of there immediately.

Finally it was their turn. A nurse called out Emily's name and guided them back to a small examination room. Shortly after that a woman dressed in a doctor's robe came into the room closing the door behind her. "Hello I am Dr. Richardson. If you could just lay back on the chair Ms. Schneider." The doctor told her.

"And I suppose you are the father?" The doctor asked Paul. He didn't give an audible answer but it looked like he nodded his head yes.

"Well let's just take a look and see how things are progressing shall we." She said while putting some cream on Emily's stomach and turned on some machine. She pulled a small monitor over so they could see and there on the monitor was their little miracle.

"Everything seems to be looking quite well. Based off the information you filled out and what I see here everything is looking good." She said.

"So it's healthy then?" Emily asked.

"As far I can tell everything is how it should be at for 2 and a half months in." The doctor replied.

"Do you know if it's a boy or girl?" Paul asked reminding Emily again that he was actually there since that was the first words he had said since the doctor came in.

"No i'm afraid it's still too early to be able to tell you that. Will this be your first child?" The doctor told him and then asked.

"Yeah it's our first."

The doctor laughed replying, "I can tell. Nothing to be nervous about, everything looks good but i'm going to schedule you for another check up in a month to see how things are coming along. If you like I can print off this image if you want to share it with your families."

The doctor had been explaining things to them but Emily's focus was still on that monitor that showed the growing life in her body. Even though she knew how serious this all would be, it was like at that moment that it finally felt truly real. She was going to have a baby and Paul was going to be its father and her husband. A rush of delight swept over her. She felt like she was on cloud nine.

The whole ride home she sat there and stared at that picture. Paul would look over from time to time and smile at her. It was as if he knew she was truly happy and didn't want to say anything to snap her out of her dream like state.

Emily was just so happy that things were finally coming together for her. She had an amazing new man in her life and they were about to start a family together. She simply couldn't wait to tell her mom the good news that the doctor had told them.

No sooner had they got out of the car when Emily pulled her phone out and dialed up her mother. Paul gave her a smile as the call connected and she walked into the living room while she spotted Paul looking at his own phone headed up the stairs to the second floor.

"Hey mom, just got back from the doctor's." Emily said into the phone.

"That's great. How'd it go?" Mrs. Schneider asked.

"It went awesome. They did one of those scan things and even gave us a picture of the baby. It isn't that big yet but it's there and it's growing. I'm so happy." She joyfully said to her mother.

"That's great dear I'm happy for you too. You know I still need to meet this mystery guy you've been keeping from me. It would also be nice to have you come down and stay for a bit so I can show you what you'll need to know to care for a baby." Her mother said in the typical motherly tone.

"I know I promise it will happen soon. We just have to figure out the when because of his work schedule. I'll talk to Paul about me coming down there I doubt it would be a problem. Hey I'm going to scan the picture they gave me into my computer and I'll send it to you. Make sure Candace and Luke get to see when they come over too. I know Candace knows I'm pregnant but I don't think Luke knows yet. He will probably be happy to be an uncle again." Emily said practically beaming.

"Yeah I can do that. Your sister is supposed to be over for dinner sometime this weekend and I can show her then. Your brother likely won't be home until his next school break so it will be awhile but I'll tell him all about it when he calls home next. I hate to cut this short hunny but I need to get going. You caught me while I was on my lunch break from work but I really need to get back." Mrs. Schneider said to her daughter.

"That's fine mom, I love you and I'll let you know if anything comes up." Emily said into the phone.

"Love you too hunny be safe." Mrs. Schneider said before hanging up the call.

After the call was over Emily went straight to work hooking up the portable scanner she had for her laptop and scanned in the picture the doctor had given them. She sent out two emails with it attached after that, one went to her mother and the other went to her best friend Becky who still hadn't gotten back with her yet. Paul seemed to still be upstairs doing something so she just turned on the television and relaxed into he came down.

As with all good things usually some bad follows and in this case that came in the form of Brent. He had contacted her not long after they got back from the doctor's visit and disrupted her pleasant mood. She didn't really care what he wanted but when talk of a lawyer came up she finally relented. It seemed she hadn't been as diligent with her separation as she had thought.

When she angrily swapped over all the accounts they shared after catching him with his own mother, she hadn't been paying attention to all of what she changed. Some of it, it seems were accounts that were just Brent's alone and he had met with a lawyer to have everything straightened out.

It would be another thing that she couldn't talk to Paul about. She would eventually but until the meeting happened she wasn't even sure herself what would come of it since she didn't think she did anything wrong. No matter how hard she tried it seemed like Brent was always there to put a damper on things for her. She just wanted to move on with her life and he was a major road block.

When the time came the appointment had been scheduled for early in the morning. It was another jab by Brent since he knew she wasn't really a morning person. As quietly as she could Emily crawled out of bed checking out her naked fiancé peacefully asleep as she left. Seeing him like that made her want to just crawl back in bed with him but she knew she couldn't and left the room. She needed to take a shower and decided to use the one in the other bathroom to no possibly wake Paul up.